(𝟲𝟮) 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬/𝗘𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗡.

"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ, ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘆𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

Dear Baby/Eileen,

I'm really sorry you're reading this because that means something bad happened to me or I'm dead. I didn't know what you wanted to be addressed as so I put both your names. If I am gone, please don't cry or be upset.

   I'm kind of unsure how you got your name as Baby though but to be honest it's kinda badass and suits you.

   You are an amazing friend, words cannot describe how lucky I am for you. When I first met you I thought you hated me. Maybe that was just me being scared or nervous or something, I don't really know. We have a lot in common. Both our siblings dying in a "fire" is one of them.

   I'm sorry for pushing you away this year. I kinda assumed you just had Jack and that you wanted nothing to do with me but deep down inside I knew I was wrong.

   Someday you're gonna be in a new basketball team and you won't be tossed into the air, and I would come to every one of your games (and Lucas and Jacks). You're going to make it so far in life.

   Please keep trying to learn how to skateboard because even though I might be dead, you still need a teacher.

   I really miss the day me, you and El went shopping. That was one of the best days of my life I think. Nothing was wrong, everyone was happy. Who isn't happy when they're shopping with the people they love?

   Please don't push El away like I kinda pushed you away this year because you guys really need each other.

I love you so much,

Max.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

          𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 and Eileen Henderson was still in tears. And so was her twin brother. Eddie Munson was dead. He got eaten up by those dumb bats. Babys life was just awful right now.

Eileen's hair was all messy and not combed out. You could see tear stains on her cheeks. Her face was red because she was still worked up.

Baby sat in the hospital waiting room. She couldn't stand being in the same room as Max because she felt way to much guilt. Baby only had one thought, It should've been her.

When she found out that Eddie died it made everything worse. She fell into Jacks arms again, crying. She then cried even harder when she saw her brother limping.