(𝟮𝟬) 𝗊𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗚𝗜𝗕𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗊𝗛.

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗴❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗴
❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 didn't sleep well that night. Something about that little creature that was in their trashcan just didn't feel right.

Dustin decided to bring Baby to the library the next day so he could do more research on the creature.

Dustin put the books on the librarians desk and smiled. She inspected the books then inspected the two twins.

"Mr. Henderson, you know the rules. Five at a time." She informed.

"Yes!" He smiled. "one two three four and five." He counted as Baby smiled at the girl.

She then grabbed a card. "Ten. You already have five books checked out."

"My mistake." Dustin apologized. "However. I am on a curiosity voyage, and I need my paddles to travel. These books...are my paddles."

"You don't want to stop a kid from learning do you?" Baby asked tilting her head and squinting her eyes.

"Five at a time." The girl spoke.

"What if I checked them out?" Baby asked.

"I'm afraid you can not do that. You have an overdue comic book." She responded.

"Oh come on." Baby scoffed. "I just got it last week. I cant finish a comic book in a week. Plus Spider-man has like a thousand pages to it." She over-exaggerated.

"Rules are rules. You can not check out a book until you have returned your overdue book. Sorry."

"Are you shitting me?" Dustin cursed.

"Excuse me?" The girl with glasses asked.

Dustin squinted his eyes behind the lady. "What the hell is..." He said pointing to nothing.

The gullible librarian turned around giving the twins an opportunity to grab the books and run away.

"Mr and Ms. Henderson!" She scolded as the two ran away. Baby opened the door for Dustin who held all the books in his hand.

"I need my paddles!" He yelled as Baby shrugged and mouthed 'sorry'

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎