Amor (The Sins Book 2) {HP}

By jokermadhatter

Amor Morningstar had found her mates, yes she has two. The problem being, they are both in the Wizarding Worl... More

Cast List
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Nineteen

1.4K 38 3
By jokermadhatter

The next morning, Amor, James, and Sirius had woken up. "James?" Amor spoke up after a second. "Yeah?" she heard him mutter.

"If you sense a new presence in the Manor, I invited somebody," she informed him.

"Okay," he said.

"Who?" Sirius asked.

"I'm setting your brother up with one of my uncles," she said, making Sirius' head snap up to look at her. "It's an Uncle I like, he's flirty but he's loyal," she adds making him relax somewhat, "Yes he gets along with my dad and he visits me and my siblings quite often," she adds, making him fully relax. Everyone knew that the siblings did not like there uncles except one or two, Lucifer still talked to at least two brothers. Sirius relaxed knowing the uncle was one of the ones they still talked to.

"He's here," James suddenly said. Sirius and him were both startled as the body between them zoomed out of the room. "I suppose we have to get up now?" James questioned.

"Well we haven't met one of her uncles before, she likes this uncle and there's this thing called good impressions. So yeah, we should," Sirius said, briefly remembering this uncle was being set up with Regulus.

They made their way down to find Amor talking to a brown haired man with a lollipop in his mouth. He looked at the two, "So you're the two mated to Sweetheart," he said, inspecting the two. Sirius and James gave Amor a look.

"This is my Uncle Gabriel, he's obsessed with candy and gave us all nicknames, Bela is Warhead," Amor introduced. "Sweetheart for Lust, Warhead for Wrath, Smarties for Pride, Andes Chocolate for Envy (there wasn't a candy to be jealous of so he picked something green), Licorice for Sloth, Ferrero Rocher for Greed (Ferrero for short), and Skittles for Gluttony cause you can't eat just one," she listed off.

Then Regulus walked in, "Who's this?" he asked.

"Hello, Lollipop," Gabe said with a flirty smirk.

"My uncle Gabe," Amor answered the now blushing man.

"I guess it's working, Reggie's blushing and Gabe is calling him his favorite candy," Amor whispers to her mates, "Probably wants to know what his lollipop tastes like," she adds and giggles seeing Sirius' grossed out face. James chuckled seeing his face too. The others came down and the children were brought down and everyone ate, Draco and Harry deciding to take a nap already while Nymphadora went to work on muggle school work. "So how is the evil marshmallow going to die?" Gabe asked.

"I have an idea to take care of the Death Eaters and it might lure out the evil marshmallow. Lucius and Regulus need to be there to prove their innocence in case anyone accuses you, it wouldn't hurt for Sirius to do it too," Amor said and explained her plan.

James and Amor appeared in Azkaban, "Are we going to be safe in there?" James asked. Amor nodded, "You're going to be the Master of Death, they know that. That is why I asked you to bring you cloak but not use it and the stone," they had the resurrection stone made into a Peverell ring. "You're Lord Peverell, the Lord of Line associated with Death. You wear the two items, they'll know and leave you alone even if you don't have the wand. They will know."

"What about you?" he asked worriedly.

"My father's the Devil, they do something, they'll get punished. That's the other reason you won't get attacked, they know you're my mate. If Sirius was here, it would be the same, but he might've been more comfortable as Padfoot," Amor explained. They entered the prison and the dementors did notice them, but one look at the cloak and the ring on James and who happened to be next to him, they moved away. "It's still cold and sad," James comments.

"Yes, but it won't drain you of your happy memories. Me, on the other hand, I might need to feed for quite a bit, especially if we're doing what we're doing," Amor lets him know, giving him a small flirty smirk that made him want to rush her up to the cell they were intending to find.

"Ooooohhhh, Snivellus," James sang, approaching the right cell. Severus Snape had been put right next to Lily Evans who had flinched away before she could even speak, seeing Amor's eyes glow as she glared at her. Snape had sneered at the two, "Aw, what's wrong? You finally got Evans," James continued his taunting. Snape jumped up and tried to attack James with his hands but James was two quick and twisted his arm, Evans still watching, frozen in fear. James twisted the arm so the Dark Mark was facing Amor, "Wouldn't want you to touch the dirty arm," he said to her as Snape struggle some more to free his arm but the pain he was in from the angle of his arm was too much. Amor gave him a sweet smile before, to Snape and Evans' surprise, speaking in parseltongue to the Mark. She said, "A messssssage to all Death Eaterssssss, you will lisssssten to me and follow my orderssssss only. You will appear in Diagon Alley, Dark Markssssss on full disssssplay and admit you are a Death Eater willingly and if you did not join willingly you will keep quiet."

"What did you do?" Snape snarled. Evans looked at them in shock, "None of your business," Amor replied.

"We could just tell the guards," Evans said, her voice shaking in fear.

"Oh really, who's going to believe you?" Amor taunted. James had turned around and was looking at the dementors that were watching them along with the other prisoners. "If they know my soon-to-be title, would I be able to order them?" he asked his mate.

He caught more attention from the dementors and heard Snape snarl, "What the hell are you talking about, Potter?"

Amor just smirks, "Yes, yes you would. You already have their attention, have at it," she said. "Hold it right there!" a guard yelled running in.

"Well, there is a lot of Death Eaters. Spreading that message was oh, so, draining," Amor said monotonously. She was staring down the guard.

"Go ahead," James said and Snape and Evans saw the sadistic smile on her face as her eyes glowed blue as she snatched up the guard, holding his face and it looked like she was sucking something out of him. "I want everyone's, including that guard's memories of the past hour taken away," James ordered. The dementors starting moving, James turned back to Snape and Evans with Amor back at his side. Two dementors loomed behind them, staring the two prisoners down, "Have fun," the couple said with big smiles and left the two to face the dementors. Not knowing James gave a silent order to the dementors to drain the two completely of life.

In Diagon Alley, people passed by looking at a certain group in amazement. Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy along with Sirius and Regulus Black were chilling out outside with their forearms showing. Those who strictly Light and prejudiced against the Dark had their jaws dropped seeing the bare forearms. Then Andromeda Tonks, who was also a Black appeared with them, her forearms showing too. Suddenly, Bellatrix Lestrange, Narcissa and Andromeda's sister appeared screaming, "I'M A DEATH EATER COME AND GET ME YOU SACKS OF SHIT!" followed by Rodolphus who screamed something similar. More Death Eaters were showing up as James and Amor approached the group, there forearms showing too.

"Who's going to do it?" Lucius asked. To their surprise Rabastan Lestrange showed up and kept quiet. Two of Amor's siblings, Darrold and Cassie, pulled him aside, and then saw Barty Crouch Jr. standing there quietly with his Mark showing, Amor's siblings also came and gently took Barty away, it was very obvious the man was scared, but what surprised them was when he looked at Amor for reassurance and she nodded as a way to tell him to go with them.

"What was that?" Sirius asked.

"I think he knew I was the one to give the order," she responded.

"How?"

Amor thought for a second, "We did help out a child a while back because he was being mistreated by his father and got locked away. If that is him then he recognized us," she said. Two Aurors came over and started to grab Lucius, "Excuse me, what are you doing?" he asked. Two more Aurors were coming behind Regulus. "Arresting you, you Death Eater scums," one sneered.

"Okay," Sirius spoke up, "Before you attempt to take Lucius and my little brother," he snarled, glaring at the two standing behind his brother and put an arm around him to protect him, "You can see they both do not have a Dark Mark. We can vouch for them," he said.

"Yes, they've been at my Manor seeking protection from other Death Eaters. You know, the Potter Manor, the one that belongs to me, aka a person who get you fired and make sure you never find a job," James added nonchalantly. The four Aurors stepped away seeing no Dark Mark, Lucius was "subconsciously" rubbing where his would've been while Regulus was scratching at his, proving nothing was covering it. Rabastan and Barty walked back out, and sat with them, there forearms both showing. So, the Aurors left them alone knowing they couldn't make a case for taking any of them.

Amor turned to Barty, "Are you the little boy we helped?" she asked. He gave her a wide crazed grin, "Yep," he said, popping the 'p'. Amor squealed and hugged the man who tightly hugged her back noticing the jealous looks from Sirius and James, while Amor saw the jealous look Rabastan gave her. Then it happened. The evil marshmallow had showed up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 6.4K 31
Highest Rank: - #1 PotterSister Juniper was a shining example of all the best attributes a woman could have which is why Sirius was so drawn to her a...
649K 9.1K 25
REQUESTS CLOSED Imagines and Preferences about: Sirius Black James Potter Remus Lupin
537 14 13
In which Remus and Y/N meet at camp and experience something unforgettable, or In which he pretends to forget her, making her question everything. H...
10.3K 347 25
Amaya and Sirius had always been close, until they started Hogwarts. They were sorted into separate houses and they sorta developed feelings for each...