Biology - A/B/O | l.s.

Av IAdoreWalls

Harry is an omega, who has a crush on his biology professor Mr. Tomlinson, who happened to be an alpha. What... Mer

Professor
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98 - sad
Epilogue - sad
98 - happy
Epilogue - happy
Final note

88

1.3K 50 23
Av IAdoreWalls

"How are you feeling?" doctor Graves came inside Harry's room.
"I am alright. The baby is kicking a lot but everything else is fine." Harry tried to give the doctor and nurse a forced smile.

"Okay." he nodded while reading through some papers he brought in with him.

"So, how am I doing?" Harry hoped everyday for it to get better, he really did.

"I can see you are in a good mood." the doctor gave the boy a smile.

"Well, I should keep being positive if I want positive results."

"I agree." the doctor said in response.
"But the results are the same as they were the last time if not a bit worse." Harry's heart skipped a beat.

"What does that mean?" he looked down on the sheets.

"Right now it means you need to keep on fighting the illness."

"Okay, but the chance of recovery is getting lower and lower each time, right?" Harry looked up at him with glassy eyes.

Doctor Graves just nodded.

"Okay."

"You are doing good. You just need to keep on fighting and believing. That can do a lot, it really can."

Harry just hummed in response before they left.

He went to doctor Dean earlier today. She told him the baby is doing okay. Their size is average, not too big not too small. He was happy that at least his baby was alright.

They were kicking a lot today as Harry said to the doctor earlier.

"Are you gonna be a football player, hmm?" he caressed his tummy.
"Your dad will teach you how to play." Harry smiled. Louis once told him how he used to play football as a kid. It has been some time since they talked like this but yesterday was really good. They actually talked about things and were together as a proper family.

"Dad will take care of you, you don't have to worry." Harry smiled small.

Just then his phone rang. The boy moved a little in order to have a better access to the phone.

"Hey mom." he answered.
"Hey baby, how are you doing? Do you need anything?"
"No, thank you. I am okay, don't worry about me." he smiled.
"Really? So the treatment is going good? You are getting better?" Harry knew it would make her stress herself if he told her the truth.
"Yes, I am doing a lot better now."
"That's amazing, I am so happy to hear that."
"Yeah, and the baby is average size so we don't have to worry about that either."
"That's really good, I am very glad. I want you all healthy." Harry knew she meant it from the bottom of her heart.
"Thank you mom."
"Of course. I will stop by some other day. Can't today because of work but i will as soon as i can."
"Thank you. I will be happy if u visit me."

"I will baby. Love you. I have to go now."

"Of course. I love you too."

Harry sighed when she hung up. He didn't want to lie to her but this was for her own good. He didn't want her stressed because of this.
"Important thing is that you are okay, my little love." Harry put the phone away, his eyes going to his baby bump.

He really hoped he will have the chance to at least hold them once if nothing else...

"Hello." he could hear his alpha's voice from the door.

"H-Hi." Harry greeted him back shyly.

"How are you?" Louis went straight to Harry's bed.

"I am good. Had check ups today." he mentioned.

"Yeah? What did the doctors tell you?" the older one sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Our baby is an average size. They are okay and doing well." Harry smiled a little, hoping he will be able to avoid the second part.

"That's amazing baby. And what about you?" Louis asked.

"I feel good." the boy just repeated the thing he said in the beginning.

"And what did the doctor say to you exactly?" Louis asked carefully.

"Mr. Tomlinson." doctor Graves came in unexpectedly.

"Good afternoon doctor." Louis got up from the place where he was previously sitting.

"Could I have a quick chat with you?" doctor Graves asked.

"Of course." Louis gave him a nervous smile.

"I will be right back." he whispered to Harry before he followed the doctor out of the room.

He closed the door behind Louis, so Harry couldn't hear them even if he tried to.

They strolled down the hallway side by side.
"I want to talk about Harry as you can tell."
"Mhm. What exactly?"

"This." the doctor handed him a paper. Louis read through it briefly. He had a weird feeling that he knew what was going on but he hoped it wasn't true.
"What does- this mean?" the alpha chose to ask instead.

"He is not getting any better, actually his results are worse than they were the last time." the doctor answered sadly.

"He told me he feels good." Louis opposed.

"Then he lied. He wants to protect you by telling you this."

"What?"

"He doesn't want you to worry about him, that's normal."

"But if his results are getting worse I should know about it..." Louis sighed.
"How long do you think he- has?"

"Well... It's still too soon to say."

"Will he even be able to- deliver the baby?" Louis asked yet another question that came up in his mind.

"That's- difficult to say. Labor is very draining and- if he will be too weak there is a chance he won't make it. But the baby has high chance to live as long as he is able to give them enough energy to grow." Louis just nodded while handing him back the paper.

"It's still not over yet. Miracles happen." the doctor made Louis look up at him.
"You just have to keep on believing." he gave Louis a sad smile before he walked away.

The alpha looked around the hallway, feeling very sad and uncomfortable here right now. He wanted to take Harry out of here. He wanted to take him away and never come back.

He returned back into the room with red eyes. He wasn't crying anymore but it was still more than visible that he did.

"Louis?" Harry looked up at the alpha with sad expression plastered on his face.

He didn't respond, instead he came towards the bed and laid down, placing his head into Harry's lap.

Harry frowned but he didn't question him. He let his hands slip into Louis' hair and caress it.
"I brought my laptop. We can order the things for our little one." Louis said with his eyes fixed somewhere on the wall in front of him.

"Okay." Harry said in response.

"Okay." Louis' voice died down quickly, his eyes filling up with tears once again.

"We can do it now if you need to go sooner today." Harry offered.

"No. I just wanna be here right now." Louis moved in order to be as close to his omega as possible.

"Yeah, okay." Harry said, feeling a little confused by Louis' actions.

"I love you." the older one mumbled.
Harry couldn't see his face, only his hair and part of his cheek. Louis didn't want to look up at Harry for obvious reasons.

"I love you too." the boy slipped his hand through Louis' hair maybe a hundreth time.

They laid there like that while Louis was still processing the things doctor Graves had said to him.

It sounded horrible to him that Harry might only have time till he goes into labor... that's not even two months.

He hated Harry was the one that had to go through such things.

•••
"Okay so... the crib now?" Louis searched for cribs on the website they were shopping at.

"I'd like a white one." Harry said dreamily.

"Alright, why not? White is nice for a baby." Louis pecked Harry's head before typing it in.

"Wow, this one. What do you say? It's simple but I love it." Harry pointed on the screen with his trembling hand.

"Anything you choose is amazing love." Louis clicked on it and took a closer look at everything before they agreed to put it in the basket as well.

Louis liked everything his omega picked out for their little bean.

"Okay. Clothes are next." he clicked on the section with bodies first.

Harry kept looking without saying anything at first. He smiled when he saw one that read 'i am dad's football star'.

"What love?" Louis looked down at Harry.

"This one." he showed it to the older one.

"I am dad's football star?" Louis read it out loud.
"It's just funny because they are kicking like a football player. Maybe they will be into football." the boy said.

"Yeah?" Louis couldn't help but smile. This was the most adorable thing.
"Then we should buy it." he placed a peck on the top of Harry's head once again and rubbed on his shoulder.

"Little football star..." Harry sighed half sadly, half dreamily.

"What about these?" Harry could hear Louis' voice but-

The boy's eyes closed involuntarily. He was way too tired right now.

"Baby?" Louis caressed his shoulder with his thumb. He didn't get any sort of answer because Harry was already asleep.

Louis put the laptop aside, wanting Harry to be able to choose it all with him.

He laid down flatly on his back, taking Harry with him. He did it all carefully of course, not wanting to hurt the younger one. He kept the green eyed boy close while caressing his side.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hi my lovely readers.
I am seriously blown away...
This story reached 100k reads. Just- wow. I am really blown away. Back in February I would never say this story will be able to reach this much people. I want to thank you all. Your support is amazing and I appreciate it very much. I love working on this story and I am glad people like it too. I know that the last few chapters weren't the best but I hope this one could compensate it a little. You are truly incredible. I love you all.

I am sending you tight hugs!<33

Don't forget that you are loved.<3
x T

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

59K 2.1K 20
Louis Tomlinson was the omega that most Envied, he had everything, power, fame and money. But he lacked an alpha, someone who'd hold him when times g...
60.8K 1.8K 31
Louis is a small male omega. He is the only omega in his school. Louis' life is not easy as a male omega. And then there are 3 hot Alpha's, can they...
50.7K 2.3K 30
the sequel to 𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯, in which life in the woods brings more dangers than the boys could have ever imagined. a surprisi...
69.4K 4K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...