As The Music Dies

Galing kay Laughingwolf78

Katsuki Bakugo is a 25 year old year old musician in a rising band, playing both drums and guitar, tho his mu... Higit pa

1. Alone
2. A Friend of Pinky's
3. Just a Passing Glance
4. No Escape
5. It's a Start
6. The Look
7. Hesitant
8. Understanding
9. Missed Chance
10. Mixed Signals
11. Talking it Through
12. The First
13. Figuring Things Out
15. Unconventional Date
16. Early Mornings
17. Number 1. Fan
18. Closer
19. Flames
20. Refusal
21. Old Friend
22. Force to be Reckoned With
23. It's Been a Long Day
24. Unwanted
25. Rough Night
26. Unease
27. Ex Idiots
28. Underestimated
29. No Holding Back
30. Desire
31. Soft Moments
32. Bad Timing
33. Calming the Storms
34. Relief
35. Missin' You
36. The Hits Keep on Comin'
37. Back
38. Break
39. Surprised
40. Amazing
41. Just Kacchan
42. Double Rescue
43. The Show
44. Too Soon?
45. Heavy Night
46. Breakdowns
47. Pep Talks
48. Unexpected
49. Socks
50. Amazing Musician
51. New Beginnings

14. A quick Stop

5.2K 222 136
Galing kay Laughingwolf78

It's well into the afternoon when Katsuki opens tired eyes the next day after a very late practice that stole his date away from him.

He rolls over running a hand through his hair yawning as he trys to move along the groggy feeling plaguing his mind.

He looks at the time on the clock on his bedside table, red lit numbers showing that it's 2:57 pm.

The blonde groans seeing how late it is and that he's slept most of the day away.

" Shit", he mumbles reaching down for his phone which is laying somewhere beneath the pile of clothes he had stripped off in the early morning hours when he had finally stumbled through the door of his apartment cranky and exhausted.

He finally finds it tucked into the pocket of his black jeans mostly dead but with enough battery life to at least text that green eyed waiter he had promised to as soon as he woke up.

Crimson eyes finally come into focus as he looks at the screen seeing he has a text from Izuku first.

His stomach tightens slightly expecting to see an upset impatient greenett who had probably been waiting for his text all morning and afternoon for that matter.

But once again to his surprise that is not what he sees.

Deku
Morning rock star ♡ well I mean it's after 1 pm but since I'm guessing you're probably still sleeping when you get this it'll be morning for you ;) just wanted to send you a fast text since I will probably be at work already when you get up. I hope everything went OK last night, you seemed stressed:(
I'm sure you're tired soooo I went ahead and left some food at your door before I left. Ps. I didn't cook it myself, lucky you! ( Stop smirking Kacchan 🙄) lol. Have a great day ok? Text me when you can <3

Katsuki is smirking but he's also shocked as shit once again at this guy who seems more worried about him than the fact that he hadn't been awake till now to text him but he's definitely going to now.

The blonde musician gets up brushing his teeth quickly before he moves out of his bedroom into the livingroom to the front door.

He opens it seeing large white bag of take out from his favorite place.

Katsuki smiles with an amazed head shake while he takes the bag and moves to the kitchen to heat some of his favorite dishes.

He's starving, last night had been long and frustrating and he hadn't had time to eat.

He leans on the kitchen counter typing out a text.

Kacchan 🎶
Deku, fuck I'm sorry it's so late. I just woke up didn't get in till after 6 this morning. Thank you for the food... again. That was seriously amazing of you to do especially since I've been shitty at being able to spend any time with you lately. I really wanted to catch you before your shift, I'm sorry I didn't. I do have rehearsal again tonight in fact I gotta eat this and run but I mean it when I say that I'm thinking about you. You make it pretty damn close to impossible not to. Ps I can tell you didn't cook, no smoke detectors going off . ( Stop rolling your eyes at me nerd) I'll text you in a bit 🖤

Katsuki smiles after hitting send, something he's been doing a lot of lately, theres feeling in his chest he hadn't felt in a very long time. Maybe ever he's not even sure.

But as he opens the dark black curtains in his livingroom and let's the afternoon sun inside an apartment that had been kept in the dark for a year he knows something is changing.

After the blonde eats and showers he looks down at his phone.

There's no response from Izuku yet. He knows he's probably just busy with work but he won't deny that maybe he's a bit disappointed.

He looks at the time, he's got about an hour to get to rehearsal and since it isn't far from his place it gives him just enough time to make a fast stop.

Izuku is busy taking an order from a rather large table. He's his normal brightly lit self as he jots down what everyone wants with a smile.

He didn't even notice a handsome musician who had just walked through the door yet, but that handsome musician has noticed him and he has also noticed the way a certain male at that large table is looking at Izuku.

There's a predatory look in the guys eye that's giving Katsuki a twitching fist.

There's a smooth voice banging around inside the musicians head as he hears the male speak to the greenett. A voice that's making his inside cringe, it's slimy almost this is the kind of guy who trys and sneak in under you and weasel his way into your territory.

" You must be exhausted by the end of your shifts, this place is always so busy", the guy says making sure to show the expensive watch he's wearing while he reaches across the table.

Izuku barely lifts his eyes from his order pad as he finishes up what he's writing.

" Oh ..it's not that bad really. I'm tired yes but it's fine"

The guy is staring up at the greenett with dark eyes as he runs his fingers around the rim of his glass.

" Well I hope you have someone waiting for you to come home to, someone who can .."

Suddenly there's a deep voice and a surprised but happy waiter.

" Who can what?", Katsuki ask looking down at the now irritated looking male staring up at him.

Izuku hardly notices all he knows is that Katsuki is there.

" Kacchan! Hi! I'm so happy to see you! I didn't think I'd get to!"

Dark crimson eyes look into the beaming jade ones looking at him.

He can't help but smile.

" Hi Deku. Yeah I wanted to stop by before rehearsal, hey are you done with this table?"

Izuku looks up at him scrunching his face slightly at the question as green eyes look at the table then back at the musician who has his hands balled tightly in his pockets trying to fight a burning itch.

" Um yeah, I mean I gotta put the order in but I'm done why?"

Katsuki gives a smile.

" I just really need you to get me a water, it's like ten thousand fucking degrees in here all the sudden can you do that for me quick Deku?", he ask doing everything he can to keep the jealous rage burning out of his tone.

Izuku eyes him.

" Yes, sure..Kacchan..are you..are you ok?"

There's a surgery sweet smile curving onto handsome features one that if you looked close enough at you'd be able to see the traces of a mad man in.

" I'm good. It's just really warm. Thanks Deku I appreciate it"

Izuku raises a brow but rushes off to get the blonde his water as soon as he's out of sight that smile on the blonde fades and darkness spreads in crimson eyes as he turns his attention back to the table and the guy sitting on the end still glaring at him.

Katsuki crouches down speaking in a low tone.

" I see what you're doing you fuck. Coming in here trying to flash your money around. That waiter is taken do you understand? If I hear you use that slimy voice on him again or look at him like he's some kind of piece of meat I will shove the words right back down your fucking throat till you choke on them. Now when he comes back you aren't going to say shit to him only answer his questions of service, eat, pay the bill and get the fuck out of here or this musician will be in jail by night fall"

The guy doesn't even get to respond before there is a voice at the table.

" Kacchan?"

Katsuki stands up and moves to the greenett with a smile taking the water glass from him hardly taking a sip.

" Yeah nerd I'm here. Was just picking up a fork that guy dropped"

Izuku smiles.

" Ok. Anyways hi! I really am happy to see you!"

Before either can think the greenett hugs Katsuki's torso tightly.

The blonde feels a wash of butterflies as he returns the strong hug making sure to smirk and flip off the guy still glaring from the table.

He was going to be positive this guy knew the greenett was with him and that he wasn't going to let him get away with being a slime ball trying to score with the younger pretty eyed waiter.

When Izuku pulls back he looks almost sheepish at his sudden action.

" Oh..Kacchan I'm sorry.. I guess all was all star struck by the hot rock star who just walked in", he grins with a light laugh making Katsuki's heart dance in his chest.

The blonde smirks.

" It's ok. I'm good being tackled into hugs from cute waiters with green eyes. Oi you have a minute to talk before I have to leave?"

Izuku flashes his smile.

" Sure let's go over here where it's quite"

Katsuki follows him to a empty corner of the restaurant by the bar.

The greenett leans back on the wall as he looks up into eyes he knows he could never get enough of.

" What's up?", he smiles.

" I just wanted to let you know that I know it's been shit lately trying to get together. I hate that I had to cancel last night then my damn text was ten thousand years late. I just... I dunno I don't want you thinking that I'm not interested or some shit because I am. You keep doing all this thoughtful stuff like breakfast and leaving me food this morning, checking in on me. I feel like shit because I haven't even had time to fucking breathe to return any of it"

Izuku smiles softly reaching out to touch the blondes arm.

" It's ok Kacchan. You aren't expected to do anything back. I did that stuff to let you know I was thinking about you and that I care. I mean, you look tired and stressed I'm... I'm concerned about you. But don't think you need to repay any of those actions. I know how busy you are, there's no need to add unnecessary stress. I knew dating you wouldn't be like normal,I mean your a rising rock star who's planning a tour. I know you don't have time to drop everything and run to the nerdy waiter who lives a few floors down"

The blonde stares at him. He's pretty sure he's in some kind of alternative universe because guys like this do not exsit.

What the fuck was his exs name again? Shoho..Hobo...Bozo? Whatever the fuck is was that guy was unbelievably stupid, he has to be mess around on this next to perfect creature with eyes so green and a soul so genuine it makes Katsuki physically ache inside.

A worried voice breaks his thoughts.

" Kacchan? You ok in there? Looks like a lost you a minute."

Katsuki snaps back to reality clearing his throat.

" No, I'm.. I'm definitely here. And you underestimate how much I wish I could drop everything and run to the nerdy waiter a few floors down. And I'm thinking about you too, probably more than I should. I guess.. I guess what I'm going on about here is I don't want you to ... fuck I dunno get interested in some one else because I'm so stupid busy right now"

There's a slight blush on his face at his own confession and a greenett's who's heart is doing summer salts in his chest at the words.

" Kacchan do you seriously think I'd be interested in anyone else when I finally caught the attention of this hot musician who likes my talents of tripping over my own feet, choking on air and burning water? Oh not to mention likes my nerdy side and shows even of he won't admit it", the greenett teases with a playful smirk that makes Katsuki chuckle hard.

The greenett laughs beside him.

" Seriously tho. You don't need to worry, I know how busy you are. I knew that before we decided to try and get this thing going"

Katsuki studies him, crimson eyes taking in how attractive he really thinks Izuku is and now just maybe he's the one with predator eyes holding onto a deep green gaze.

There's a beat of silence as he moves closer, of he speaks right now the softness of his breath will be felt ok now slightly flushed freckled skin.

Keeping that heart stopping crimson look he reaches up and touches a green wavy lock that he's become so found of lately.

He can actually see the now rapid rise and fall of Izuku's chest at the closeness and he'll admit he likes the affect he has on him right now.

He leans in his voice dropping low.

" And are we getting this thing going Deku?"

Izuku swallows hard looking at the blondes mouth remembering a kiss that he stole that lasted only seconds but that is burned into his mind.

" Oh uh..yeah..yeah this thing is...is definitely going"

A slow smile works it's way across the blondes lips.

" God, I fucking hope so. Speaking of going, I have to...but.."

There's a pause and a hopefull looking greenett.

" But?" , Izuku whispers.

Katsuki smiles again.

" But I was thinking, since it's hard for me get out of practice to see you why don't you come to one to see me? I mean I know it's kinda lame but at least I can fucking spend some time with you while I work. I know you can't tonight cause your working but maybe tomorrow?"

Green eyes light up.

" Yes! I would love to. And lame Kacchan, seriously??! To see the rock star working behind the scenes! Oh man I'm totally there, best date ever...besides I kinda have a crush on the drummer..do you know him?", the greenett grins.

Katsuki chuckles with a smirk.

" Just so happens I do."

" Really ? Guy who plays the lead guitar kinda sexy too.. oh and the piano guy isn't bad either" , he smirks playfully

Katsuki laughs harder as he moves a little closer again.

" Sounds like you have a thing for the whole band"

Izuku laughs lightly green eyes never leaving crimson.

" Or just one amazing guy who can totally rock all those instruments"

Katsuki grins.

" Yeah, I know him well and let me tell you a secret Deku." , the blonde says as he leans all the way in whispering into the greenett's ear.

" He's good at being able to do multiple things at one time, he's fucking amazing with his hands like make you forget your own name but scream his good"

He feels Izuku break into a shiver as he pulls back with a smirk seeing flushed cheeks.

" Oh.. you.... you don't play fair rock star! How am I supposed to work now!?"

Katsuki chuckles as he tucks his hands in his pockets and starts to head out.

" While you're thinking about me that's how. I'll text you later Deku. And I'll definitely see you tomorrow"

With that he's gone leaving a greenett flushed and totally unfocused.

As he steps out into the cold night he lights a cigarette looking back through the window at a flustered greenett who's staring back at him with a dreamy look laughing softly as he waves biting his lip.

Katsuki takes a drag from his cigarette sending the greenett a wink and a smile as he walks to his car.

An idea forms suddenly he might be a little late for practice but it's fucking worth it.

Later that night when Izuku is stumbling out of the elevator with tired aching feet and trudging down his apartment buildings hallway he sees something on his door.

He raises a brow as he gets closer now seeing a red and black rose taped to his door.

He smiles immediately pulling it free with a small note attached.

" Plain red roses suck. You needed something as unforgettable as those eyes you have. I hope you had a good night Deku. I'm thinking about you. See you tomorrow. - Kacchan

As Katsuki sits at another late night practice his phone lights up with text.

Deku
You made my night, but I can't wait till it's over so I can see you tomorrow. Good night rock star ♡

Katsuki smiles as he strums the guitar in his lap thinking about emerald jade eyes that put even the rarest looking roses to shame.

A/N

Really do love this story and you.

Our tale continues, stay tuned ♡

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

415K 12.6K 46
Izuku Midoriya is a 23 year old paramedic in the city. He's attractive, kind, a bit on the quiet side, he's also struggling to break from an emotiona...
21.1K 541 13
Despite a large age gap, Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya were extremely close. Their personalities thought to clash, developed to complement each...
11.1K 221 18
🔞SMUT, college au. Drummer Katsuki rivals with Dancer Izuku who despise each other and their life choices. Katsuki seems to want to protect and negl...
27K 1.5K 16
Last Year things got complicated for Katsuki Bakugo when at a Christmas party he kissed his childhood friend Izuku Midoriya under the mistletoe. It w...