untouchable

By whatnothisisnotme

Origin story of "sa gitna ng ulan" (reading it first on my one-shot book is okay, but isn't a requirement). D... More

Preface and Dedication
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
14.2(? lol) [context on the gc sans y/n]
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

7

449 33 6
By whatnothisisnotme

Jill's campaign team is now driving to Bacoor, Cavite, Shein's hometown. Cavite is also considered a M*rc*s bailiwick as the ruling dynasty of the province promised to deliver votes for him. It's disgusting, but only strengthens the phrase: "Birds of the same feathers, flock together."

Miss Stella went over the schedule, briefing Jill that she'll have a courtesy visit to an Angat Buhay partner in the afternoon, and that there will be a mini rally organized by youth volunteers and other groups tonight.

The team also conversed last night that it would be better for the time management to just stay at a BnB in Bacoor for a night, instead of driving back and forth. Jill would still be campaigning at the province until her Mother's birthday rally in Pasay after all. Shein then offered their place, their house big enough to host the whole team. Of course, there's that reluctance to impose on Shein's family, but your friend reassured it's all good, that her family would love to have you all over. They're also Kakampinks and would love to help in their own small way. Everyone then went on with the plan and are grateful for Shein.

You already met Shein's family and they're just as loud and loving as your friend. They're amazing and reminds you of your own family, a little dysfunctional but genuine. Shein is also the baby of the family, not because she's the youngest but because she's the only woman left.

You drove to Bacoor at the crack of dawn, to beat the traffic. Even then, the ride would still take hours. JD is sleeping, leaning on your shoulder, while Shein and the photographers are chatting about cameras and presets you don't understand, and Stella and Jill are talking about the schedule. You checked in on your family on the group chat to see how they're doing, it's still too early so they're still asleep. You got nothing else to do so you checked in on your social media accounts.

You're rarely online on Instagram, not really understanding the app, but when you do, it's just to peep on your friends' stories and photos. Aries posted a group photo with Doc Tricia, where they're wet from the strong rain during a market run. They're all smiling despite the inconvenient incident. You liked it and left a "dasurv" comment just to poke fun at your friends. Aries immediately replied with a, "basher ka talaga! miss u beh".

"May IG ka pala?" Jillian asked from behind you out of nowhere which made you jump out of your skin. JD groaned at the sudden movement and leaned against the window instead. Jill pursed her lips in guilt and sheepishly muttered, "Sorry."

When the shock subsided, you turned to the younger girl. "Oo, meron, bakit?"

Jill shrugged. "Wala lang. Follow kita. What's your handle?"

You narrowed your eyes in feign suspicion. "Ayoko."

"Oh c'mon, we're friends!"

"Fine," you relented and gave your handle to Jill. In just a few seconds, a new follow notification popped on your phone.

jillrobredo requested to follow you.

You looked at her and see an expecting smile. You scoffed and accepted her request, and also followed her back.

"Yie, mutuals na tayo." Jill said in sing-song tone.

You huffed and faced away again. You also took the time to stalk Jill's account, view her stories, reels, and such.

"Are you really stalking my account in front of me?" Jill asked from behind you again.

You shrugged and turned to her. "At least aware ka," you jested and winked.

Jill rolled her eyes at you but smiled nonetheless. "Edi stalk din kita," she replied playfully as she pulls up her own device.

You smirked evilly, "Kung may makikita ka."

Jill refreshes and stalks your profile in frustration. It has nothing, except for a blurred photo of you as the display picture, and your name. No bio, no posts, no story highlights, even tagged photos aren't visible. "So gumawa ka lang ba ng IG to stalk people pero hindi ka magpo-post?" Jill disbelievingly asked.

You chuckled. "Nagpo-post naman ako. Stories, ganern. Pero oo, for investigation purposes lang din talaga account ko," you replied.

"Pa-mysterious effect pa," Jill mumbled in slight irritation.

"Hindi naman! Hindi lang din kasi ako maalam sa app na 'to tsaka hindi ako madalas magawi. More on Twitter talaga ako," you said.

Jill only nodded. Now that's the app she rarely gets on. Her account was made in 2012 but the total amount of tweets aren't even 1k. Due to the amount of bashing her family receives, she'd rather see pretty pictures instead of angry rants and hot takes on that hellhole.

The rest of the car ride is spent in relative silence, with Shein's occasional noise disrupting the peace.

--

"Home sweet home!" Shein exclaimed as she steps out of the vehicle and breathed in the (polluted) air of Bacoor. "There's no pollution like home."

You chuckled at her stupid statement.

"Excited na pamilya ko makita ka mamaya, beh." Shein informed you as she's pocketing her phone.

"Ako rin, beh. Excited na ako makita si Kuya Shaun." JD butted in, stretching his arms.

You giggled at Shein's disbelieving stare at JD. "Amaccana accla, you deserve better, beh. 'Wag si Kuya, red flag yorn," Shein warned JD. "Bumili na nga raw si Father Nature ng isang case ng Sanmig, sagot na rin daw ni Kuya 'yung Smirnoff at Cuervo. RIP atay," she told you.

"S'yempre para rin siguro sa team 'yon, 'di lang 'yon para sa akin. Baka malason naman ako n'on," you answered.

"Ay beh, kaya ko nga sinasabi sa 'yo para mahanda ka na! Kasi para talaga 'yon sa 'yo!" Shein replied.

"Lah, tangina?" You exclaimed.

The first time you met Shein's family was during her Father's birthday, which obviously included drinking. Another reason why the Inocencios loved you is because of the fact you can hold your liquor, perks of having a high alcohol tolerance. You outdrank all the men in the family, even the experienced patriarch so they all deemed you worthy and an honorary Inocencio. It was a hilarious moment and story to tell.

Stella called all of you over for the prayer circle to start the morning. The strategy for now is to divide into two groups: Jill's with Shein, Stella, and Pau; the rest are with you.

When it's established, you all dispersed and would regroup later in the afternoon.

--

For a province that is served up on a silver platter to the other camp, Cavite is really proving they're not defined by the dynasty ruling over them. Sure, there can still be authentic loyal supporters of the other camp, but having to connect with Caviteños herself, Jill sees that many of them would stand for the country and for her Mother. No matter how many times she witness these moments, Jill would always feel like this is the first time. It's truly heartwarming for her, and as much as she wants to be selfish with her Mama, interactions like these would remind her why they're willing to share Leni with the people.

Filipinos in general are indeed hospitable, and Jill and her team kept receiving the treatment. Families are inviting them in for a breakfast, or a quick snack, or offering them water to drink to quench their thirst. They have to pass it up out of respect and due to the lack of time. But some men who were having an early morning drinking jokingly invited them for a 'shot', a condition before they would talk to them. And thank God for Shein who is game to oblige. Jill hugged the older woman in gratitude for taking one for the team, literally. The drunk men listened to their spiels willingly and even expressed their support for Leni. They left the group in content.

They also passed by a birthday celebration and they were offered a slice of cake, another shot, and to sing on the Karaoke. Shein once again took the shot and accepted the take home cake, but Jill was the one who's coerced into singing one song on the Karaoke. She gave in and sang 'Happy Birthday' for the birthday celebrant. Phones and cameras filmed her and it immediately went viral. It was random, but still entertaining.

When lunchtime is approaching, they went back to their designated rendezvous point to meet the other team. Shein is flushed and a little tipsy due to the amount of alcohol she consumed, but ensured the rest she's fine. She just really is a lightweight.

"Sayang, kung nandito sana si Y/N, siya sasalo ng tagay para sa 'tin. Solid 'yon, e." Shein said.

Speaking of the devil, your group arrived. Casey and JD are also a little flushed while you're sort of supporting Casey as he walks.

"Anyare sa inyo?" Stella asked the three in worry.

"Shumot puno po for Leni-Kiko," Casey answered, a little slurred.

Shein cackled loudly from her seat. You immediately attended to Casey and gave him water so he could pee the alcohol out. Stella handed the cake so he could eat something to dilute the liquor in his stomach.

"Konti lang naman po ininom ko, dalawang baso lang pero tinamaan na kaagad ako, siguro kasi wala pang breakfast," Casey added. "Hindi po kasi namin matanggihan, e."

"Shuta, mga tomador pala mga tao rito. Kahit saan kami magpunta andaming nagiinuman, beh! Anlala ng almusal!" JD exclaimed and fanned himself. "Pero necessary sacrifice namarn kasi nakausap namin sila. Puso sa puso with shot puno."

Shein is still laughing, a manifestation she's tipsy so you went to her and nudged your friend. "Nakainom ka rin, 'no?" You asked.

"Oo, kelangan e! Si Jill nga napakanta pa ng 'Happy Birthday'!" Shein replied with a sigh.

You looked over at Jill, who you find is already watching you. She has a confused but worried expression on her face, and you don't know why. "May dumi ba sa mukha ko?"

"No, nagtataka lang kasi ako. Okay ka lang ba?" Jill asked in return.

You frowned. "Oo naman? Bakit?"

"Hindi ka lasing?" Jill asked again.

Shein laughed again and stood up to interrupt the convo between you and Jill. "Ay, Mareng Jill! Kung may Olympics sa inuman, gold medalist 'tong si Y/N!" She said.

JD also butted in, "True! Kaya nga kung magiinuman kami, d'on lagi sa apartment n'yan para may caretaker kami! Kahit maoy na kaming lahat, nakakatayo pa rin 'yan."

"Mas marami ngang nainom si Ate Y/N kesa sa 'min. Sinasalo niya lagi for us pero may mga makukulit pa rin kasi na dapat kami rin daw. Pero antindi nga ni Ate Y/N. Sana all." Casey also spoke, the flushing on his face still noticeable despite him trying to conceal it with powder.

"Walanjo, magmumukha na naman akong mayabang nito." You laughingly said.

Since there isn't enough time to eat lunch properly, Stella already ordered some take outs. Casey tried to shake off his sleepiness due to intoxication by moving around, you told him to just wait it out until the feeling subsides. You luckily got a cracker on your pocket and gave it to the younger man to aid with his drunk state.

Meanwhile, Jill is observing you like a hawk. Your face isn't flushed, but your pupils are a little dilated. Your movement is still the same, like you aren't affected at all. She kinda wanna ask why and how but she also know some people are just gifted when it comes to some things. But Jill still worries, because you're friends. She's hoping this high tolerance of yours isn't from alcoholism, though that's a tender topic to discuss intimately.

Jill sat beside you and pokes you. "Hindi ka talaga lasing?" She knows she's being makulit but she just wants to be certain.

You groaned a little. "Oo nga, Jing! Ang kulit naman niyan. Tsaka parang warm-up lang naman 'yon. Mamayang gabi 'yung totoong inuman," you replied. "Gusto mo ba mag-exhibition pa ako? Walk in a straight line, ganern? Or bilangin kung ilang daliri nasa harapan ko?" You deadpanned.

Alright, she's still her usual cheeky self. Hindi nga lasing, Jill thought. But Jill still raised two fingers in front of your face to indulge you. "Oh sige, ilang daliri nasa harapan mo?"

You raised a brow and rolled your eyes, "Ay siguro sam-"

The same two digits pinched your nose unexpectedly, cutting you off. "Ha! Got your nose!" Jill laughingly exclaimed.

You were dumbfounded by the action but stared at Jill's carefree demeanor. She was really happy by the childish prank she pulled on you, you want to punch someone in the gut to keep that look on her face; that same expression where her eyes disappear into a curve, then they form crinkles on the sides resembling whiskers, while her lips are stretched in an adorable grin, her shallow dimples showing. You just sighed and shook your head, fighting the smile coming its way on your lips.

Stella called over that the food has arrived.

"Gutom lang 'yan, Jingjing. Tara kain na tayo."

--

Your group accompanied Jill as she visited an Angat Buhay partner, and until now that she's gracing a mini rally. The morning has been eventful but the spirits of Bacoor Kakampinks replenished your energies. The crowd may not be as huge as the usual grand rallies, but they still count. They just aren't mere numbers, they're real people who are here to express their love for the Philippines.

The people are now dancing to Leni-Kiko jingle remixes while waving their flashlights. Jill is dancing and jumping along with the crowd, it's just too fun not to. She's filming the energetic crowd while dancing, you know the video will be shaky. You also captured videos and photos of the people and Jill from the backstage for memories. Casey and Pau are amongst the sea of Kakampinks for better documentation and angles.

Once Jill started her speech, you went down to get a better perspective too. Whenever you attend rallies like these, you're always with the volunteers behind the scenes. But now, you're letting yourself enjoy this one. And boy, now you sort of regret not basking in the moment on the previous gatherings. This must be why the people love attending it, it's electrifying and overwhelming in a good way. This is your first time seeing it on their perspective.

As always, Jill's eyes express so much. Not only does her eyes talk, but her body language is sophisticated too. The lights are only emphasizing her natural glow. She's beautiful.

Someone from behind you screamed, "Jill, paborito din kita. Akin ka na lang please!"

Another yelled from the side, "Jill, ang ganda mo. I love you!"

You chuckled under your breath at the simping remarks. You didn't fail to notice the subtle reddening of Jill's face at the compliments and you snapped it on camera just in time.

When you're satisfied at the pictures and videos you've taken, you excused your way out of the crowd to return backstage. Jill is also on the portion of the program where she'll take selfies and groupfies with the people, and sign and collect some stuff they hand to her.

"Galing ka pala r'on, beh?" JD asked you once you reached them.

"Oo, nag-take lang ako photos." You answered.

"Kaboses mo nang slight 'yung sumigaw ng 'Jill, I love you' kanina." Shein laughingly said.

You tried to recall the sound of their voice. "Hindi ko matandaan, pero siguro." You said with a shrug.

"Iba talaga angas ng mga Robredo, e 'no? Kahit sino talaga sa kanila, may mga simps." Shein said. "Lalo na kay Doc? Jusko, day. Nakakaloka, andaming bading! CPR daw, ganern. Pero understandable namarn kasi crushable naman talaga si Doc."

"Pinaka-nakakalokang narinig ko so far 'yung 'Aika, pa-headlock'. Medyo masokista sila r'on, but okay. Parang patapak lang din naman 'yon kaso more death-defying lang." You replied.

"Siguro may mga fanfic-fanfic na rin for the Robredo dawters." JD said.

"Hindi nakakagulat. Pero at least, genuine fanfics sila. Weird pa rin siguro, pero totoo. Hindi planted at binayaran to 'thirst' over them. And besides, admirable naman talaga sila. Mukha pa lang, bongga na. Ugali pa at talino."

"Trot ka diyan, ghorl. Hindi gaya no'ng anakis no'ng isa? Grabe, walang amount ng propaganda ang magpapa-convince sa akin na gwapo 'yon. Tangina, mukhang Furby tapos malnourished!" Shein exclaimed.

"Hoy, insulto sa Furby yarn!" You reprimanded. "Though sana i-lugar pa rin nila pagsi-simp nila sa mga Robredos. 'Wag sana manghimasok sa mga private lives nila. Public figures sila pero hindi sila artista. Hindi naman nila choice na maging mga prominenteng tao sila."

"Tama korique!" Shein and JD replied in unison.

When Jill is done signing and collecting merchandises for the night, she waved one last time to the crowd and thanked them for their presence.

You and your friends then went to Stella to help bring the gifts and arrange it in the van. Jill's close in security detail then escorted her back at the vehicle.

--

"Oy welcome, welcome sa aming tahanan!" Shein's father, Tonton greeted as you all stepped out of the vehicle.

Shein and JD enveloped the man with a bear hug and mano.

The rest of the team who haven't been at Shein's gawked at the sight of their home, it is ancestral, capable of housing a big family. The Inocencios were quick to entertain everyone, with Jill thanking the patriarch profusely for letting them in. Tonton of course dismisses it, happy to be of help in any way. They were all then escorted by the Inocencio offsprings inside the house to rest, that the dinner is being laid out, and for briefing which rooms they'd be staying in for the night.

When they all left, you hugged Tonton firmly then took his hand to mano, paying respects to the man you see as another father figure in your life. "Tito, kumusta po?" You asked once you let go.

"Ayos na ayos naman, 'nak! Tara na, kain ka na at hinihintay ka na ng mga alak mo." He joked and held you by the shoulders to lead you inside.

"Ay ikaw talaga dahilan bakit ako lasengga, Tito! Mag-dahan dahan ka rin po sa mga atay natin!" You scoldingly told the man.

"Para kang si Shein. Minsan na nga laang," he answered.

You slapped the man's fat belly with the back of your hand. "Gaano kadalas 'yung minsan, Tito?"

The man only laughed heartily.

You arrived at the dining room with everyone already settled in. The food looks delicious and you felt your insides move around at the sight.

Tonton settled on his seat at the head of the table. "Maghapunan na tayo!" He announced.

--

The past few nights for Jill has been spent dining alone when she's back home at their condo. She misses her sisters and their Mama, but this is a necessary sacrifice and they'd be reunited again on Leni's birthday. Besides, she has grown fond of this team as well that she considers them her other family. Meals with them remind her of her sisters and Mama for it's always filled with banters and lighthearted stories, their company making the food even more delicious.

But this is the first time again in a long while that Jill had dinner with a father. She's content with the company of her own family despite being incomplete, but there will be times she wishes she could dine with her Papa Jesse once more. This dinner with the Inocencios takes Jillian back to her childhood days, when her Papa used to crack jokes, share anecdotes, and always ask about their days at the dining table, and they would laugh and listen. Tonton may not be Jesse but his fatherly ways resembles Jesse. This made Jill stare at the patriarch with a longing and grateful smile.

The hearty dinner was scrumptious, with Tonton's amazing cooking skills. Once they're done with the feast, Shein's siblings cleared the table while Tonton offered a nightcap to conclude the day. Everyone accepted, with Casey opting for a non-alcoholic drink for now.

The whole team and the Inocencios are having a great time, vibing with each other immaculately. Everyone are lost in their own conversations.

"Gusto niyo pa ba ng extra drinks?" Tonton asked.

The group politely declined as they still have an early morning tomorrow.

"Dad, una na kami sa likod nina Kuya. Sunod na lang kayo nina Ate Y/N." Shiloh excused as he brings more liquor to the backyard.

"Sige," Tonton answered to his son. He then turned to the group, "You kids can go upstairs na, magpahinga na kayo. Si Shein na mag-guide sa inyo."

"Thank you po talaga, Sir." Jillian said.

"Jill, sa tingin ko we're way past formalities na. Tito na lang." Tonton replied.

Jill giggled but nodded. "Okay po, Tito."

They all bid their good nights to the man and the rest of the Inocencios before following Shein to their assigned rooms. You were about to trail them when the patriarch stopped you.

"Sa'n ka pupunta, 'nak? Nand'on ang daan sa likod." Tonton said and pointed to the backdoor.

"Tito, I'll freshen up lang saglit. Sunod po ako, pramis." You answered, holding a palm up to seal the promise.

"Sige ha. Alam mo naman na sa'n kami hahanapin." Tonton said and went outside.

You shook your head with a smile as you climb upstairs. The sight of Sherwin, Shein's youngest brother, and Jillian talking outside the room welcomed you. They're blocking the hallway but you didn't have it in you to excuse yourself. But here comes Shein.

"Huy, Sherwin. Tumigil ka na nga! Ang pangit mo, 'di kayo bagay. Puntahan mo na sina Dad sa labas!" Shein scolded and pushed him away.

Sherwin glared at his older sister for embarrassing him but said his good nights to Jill before leaving. He also greeted you as he passes you by, which you return with a ruffling of his hair.

You then turned to your friend and reprimanded her, "Shein! Napaka talaga nito. Kapatid mo 'yon! Gago ka."

Jill covered her mouth to stifle her laughs. Shein nonchalantly dismisses your words with a wave. "Eh, kailangan prangkahin 'yung damuhong 'yon." She then looked at you then at Jill. She told the latter, "Tsaka you deserve better." Shein winked at her, then winked at you, smirking.

You frowned in confusion while Jill held a blank expression.

"Okay?" You said.

Shein then informed Jill that if the bathroom across the hall is occupied, there's another one at her room and she's welcome to use it anytime. There's another one downstairs but would take a while for her to reach. She then turned to you, saying your bed is ready. You thanked your friend before she leaves.

You're about to walk by Jill to go to your room when she speaks up. "Iinom ka na naman?"

You stopped just in front of her. Jill is leaning on the wall with her arms crossed.

"Oo."

She nodded. "Alcoholic ka ba?"

You snorted at the random question. "I sure hope am not," you replied with a laugh. She's looking up at you with a strange expression on her face. "Social drinker lang ako, Jing. But I get where you're coming from. Mataas lang talaga tolerance ko pero 'di dahil sa alcoholic ako." You told her.

She tilted her head. "Kahit gan'on, please limit yourself pa rin tonight ha." Para hindi ka hangover tomorrow, Jill wanted to add but refrained herself because that'll make her sound like a worried girl friend or whatever (emphasis with the space between girl and friend).

You hummed with a nod. "Oo namarn. May awa naman ako sa sarili ko. Marami pa tayong gagawin bukas. Maiintindihan naman nina Tito bakit pabebe levels lang ang inom ko for now."

"K." Jill replied.

You snorted again. "K? 'Yun na 'yon?"

"Yeah, ano pa bang sasabihin ko?"

"Ewan ko sa 'yo?"

"Ewan ko rin sa 'yo, Y/N. Bye na nga. Makipaginuman ka na r'on." Jill said before grasping the door knob to their room.

You laughed but patted the top of Jillian's head. "Good night, Jingjing kulit. Kitakits bukas." You bade before walking to your room to get changed.

"See you." Jill replied and watched you enter the room before turning the knob to get inside her room as well.

Once Jill is done with her routine, greeted her roomies good nights, and ready to hit the hay, she checked their family group chat to inform them she's about to sleep now and that she misses her sisters and her Mama greatly. A notification from her Instagram popped.

(your IG handle) mentioned you in a story.

Ay wow, nagpopost nga siya. Jill checked your story and see that it's a series of her candid pictures taken throughout the day. First is a layout of Jill talking to the workers of an Angat Buhay partner, the next is another layout of Jill and the crowd during the mini rally tonight, most of which were taken from the back, the last is of Jill laughing and a little flustered on the stage - captioned with "may nag-blush kasi andami niyang simps haha naol".

Jill hearted your stories and replied to the last photo.

ang ganda ko here in fairness! penge copy :>

You only left her on seen, which made Jill scowl in impatience. So she chatted again with an, "edi wag! damot".

You replied minutes later which turned her frown upside down: "ang demanding namarn. w8 lng kc ghorL? bukas ipasa ko para di masira quality."

With a follow up of: "matulog ka na nga! sumbong kita kay VP"

Jill scoffed but smilingly replied: "lol, gnight. inom ka maraming water"

Another reply from you: "oks boss. nighty"

"Naku lagot, delikado na 'yan! Nangiti-ngiti na habang may ka-chat sa phone," Stella blurted out from beside Jill.

Jill looked up from her device guiltily, not knowing she's apparently smiling at her exchange with you. She's about to retort in defense when Pau replied with a, "Ate Stella, issue ka! Nakakatawa kasi pinaguusapan namin!"

Stella continued to tease Pau as the latter tries to rebut.

So it wasn't directed at her. Jill blushed at her own paranoia. She sets her phone down on the nightstand quickly as if it burned her. But why did she feel attacked by Stella's statement?

"Good night, guys!" Jill said to her roommates.

She didn't bother listening to their responses as she buried herself in the covers, trying to sleep off the impending overthinking that's about to drown her.

---------------

note: hallo! I did say this fic will be meta. that part of the chapter isn't meant to offend nor attack Robredo ff enjoyers. ironic 'yon kasi I lich rally write for Jill lols. but we do still need the reminder occasionally, to keep ourselves in check. we mean no harm to them, kaya nga tayo nandito kasi we love them. but let's keep it that way, okay? let's not get to the point na we hurt the family we claim to love and admire.

'yun lang namarn! thanks so much. ingat kayo palagi! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...