๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—ž๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„...

By matscaa

๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜–๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๏ผŒ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข... More

Characters etc.
Crush
Birthday
Who is she?
Jealousy
Advice
Advice pt.2
Butterflies
Sympothy
Confession
Hesitation [pt.1]
Hesitation [pt.2]
Hesitation [pt.3] (short)
Beautiful voice
Beautiful voice [pt.2]
Suspension
Lie
Lie [pt.2]
Obnoxious
Shower
Party
Party pt.2
a quick little visit :)
Relief pt.1
Relief pf.2

Birthday pt.2

1.8K 45 12
By matscaa

The story will be more focused on Sebryan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SUPRISE!!" Everyone said, their arms in the air. Ryan's mouth went big but quickly showed his big smile.

Justin had come over to Ryan, wrapping his shoulder around his neck. "Happy Birthday, brother" Justin smiled, showing a pure loving ness in his eyes. Ryan looked directly into Justin's eyes, smiling as a tear ran down his cheek.

Justin moved away, looking at Sebastian who was holding the cake. Everyone got quiet once Seb stood in front of Ryan with the large cake in his hand. Ryan smiled at Seb, almost bawling his eyes out. "Make a wish" Seb whispered, his heart started pounding like a drum hitting the base.

Seb's pov

Ryan closed his eyes. He couldn't stop smiling, he looked so cute just standing there. He opened his eyes and looked at mine. How can he be so fucking pretty? We watched as he blew out his candles, the room turned into a bunch of hands clapping and cheers.

I walked back into the kitchen and placed the cake on the table. It was getting heavy but I used most of my strength to hold it for Ryan. "It's time for the presents" Oliver yelled, pulling three bags from the couch. The others brought in their presents, so I guess I should go get the others.

It cooled down a bit but It was still kind of hot. I hate summer...

I kind of struggled to get the bags out but luckily, Oliver came outside and helped me with them. "Thank you, Oli," I said, closing the trunk.

"No problem" Oliver didn't even look like he was struggling more than me. He's kind of strong, rather than me. He's always been the 'most proud of' brother of the family. I'm not complaining though, he is pretty talented.

But anyways...

Oliver and I walked back into the house, smiling at everyone. "That's a lot of presents" Darren chuckled, counting. No shit, Dar.

"He got whatever he wanted, so yea" I placed the present beside everyone else. Everyone wished Ryan a happy birthday and eventually, he opened his present.

However, I needed to take a shower.

Ryan's pov

I was opening everyone's presents, loving them. I noticed Seb walking upstairs, wondering why he was leaving. He must have had another present for me, but I guess not. I shrugged it off and continued opening my presents.

I don't think all of this can fit in my room, but I'll manage it I guess.

TIMESKIP

I took some of the presents up to my room and noticed Seb's door was open to his room. I wonder where he was. I put the rest of the presents on my bed with the rest of them, closing the door back. I walked into Seb's room and opened the door. However, he wasn't in there.

"Where is he?" I whispered, looking around the room. He wasn't in the closet but the closet door was open. It looked like he took a jacket from the hangers since they were out of place. It kind of bothered me, so I just walked back downstairs to where everyone else was.

"Ryan, how do you like your birthday party so far!?" Kane asked me. I hardly heard him by how loud the music was. "It's good, thank you!" I said, smiling at him. These girls came over to me and dragged me into the kitchen. It had a bunch of liquor placed on the table, with three bottles of soju beside them.

Oliver came over to me and slapped his arm around my neck. The bitch almost made me fall over but it's whatever. "You have to take a shot since it's your birthday" The way Oliver was looking at me, I know he was telling the truth. I looked at the soju and back at Oliver, gulping.

"You have to drink down two bottles of soju"

I almost choked on my spit. Two shots? TWO SHOTS?! He must be out of his mind! I turned 21 about 12 hours ago, damn.

"Can I at least only drink one?"  I asked, smiling at Oliver. All he did was nod and smile, so I took it as a yes. I grabbed one bottle of soju, took the top off of it, and threw it somewhere in the room. I took a deep breath before I started chugging the drink down.

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!" I heard everyone say. I was happy since I had people who stayed by my side and made me feel happy. Plus my parents and family.

I took the bottle away from my mouth, taking another deep breath before I chugged the rest of it down. I eventually finished it and placed the now empty bottle on the table, soon everyone started cheering and clapping for me.

It felt like home.

No one's pov

Everyone was cheering for Ryan. He couldn't stop smiling, his cheeks were about to explode at how much he was smiling.

Everyone eventually calmed down and chilled in the living room.

People were drinking, some making out, and most people were just having fun and dancing around. However, someone was missing.

Seb's pov

I was outside by the pool, on my phone. I didn't want to be in the house since it was hella loud in there and I honestly didn't like most of the people IN the house. But it's Ryan's birthday and I wanted to spend time with him. But...

We did spend time together, but not how I wanted it to be.

The music was so loud, I could still hear it if I had my headphones on. However, I didn't want to be a burden since he was having fun with everyone. I went outside while Ryan was chugging a bottle of soju down his throat. I'm surprised he chugged it all down, which I didn't believe at first but I guess I was wrong.

By the way, he was smiling, I knew he was having so much fun. I wish I could've been there with everyone else, with Ryan, but my stupid anxiety got the best of me.

I really should stop talking to myself like this...

Oh my god, I hate having crushes. But it's Ryan...

No one's pov

Seb was too caught up in his music and thoughts, he didn't even notice Ryan had walked out of the house and into the backward. Ryan slowly walked up to Seb, sitting beside him. He tapped his shoulder, as Seb jumped up and almost peed his pants.

"Lord!" Seb gasped, holding his chest. Ryan giggled and covered his mouth, trying to hide his smile and laugh. But it got the best of him.

"Bro, you should've seen your face!" Ryan laughed, almost falling off the chair himself. Seb laughed it off and playfully punched Ryan's shoulder. "It isn't funny" Seb chuckled, "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

Ryan had calmed down and stopped laughing, holding his stomach. "My stomach hurts" He giggled once more. However, it was such a sweet giggle, anyone could listen to it on repeat a million times. Seb immediately stopped laughing and turned to Ryan with, a surprised expression.

The light from the headlight above the pool turned directly onto Ryan. The way his skin glowed and his eyes sparkled, made Seb fall more in love with him by the second. Ryan's lips were a sweet tone of red, almost like a fresh cherry you pick from bushes. His pink hair (he dyed his hair pink for his b-day) looked like pink cotton candy. His bright smile is what got the best of Seb.

Ryan chuckled and turned to Seb, slowly stopping laughing him staring at him. He chuckled once before fully turning his body to Seb. He raised an eyebrow and folded his arms, confused.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" Ryan smiled, touching his face to see if there was anything on it.

However

Ryan's pov

I started touching my face since I thought Seb was staring at me for that. Luckily, I didn't feel anything on my face. Seb can be confusing sometimes, but he's cool.

I looked back up at Seb but only saw his eyes closed, in front of mine.

I felt something soft on my lips, almost too soft. It felt like a wet paper towel almost. So I couldn't describe it.

Until it hit me.

Sebastian was kissing me. Seb was...kissing me.

My eyes widened once I finally felt it. I didn't know what to do. I just stayed there in place.

But...something told me to kiss him back

No one's pov

Seb pulled away with a sigh knowing he just did something terrible to himself and his friendship with Ryan. He felt guilty, really guilty. Almost guilty like he could cry any second.

"Ryan, I'm so sorry-" The black-haired boy got cut off. He could've sworn someone pulled him by the collar of his shirt and he almost fell.

It hit him just like the other one hit Ryan. But he was a little bit more surprised.

Seb's pov

I knew it was the wrong thing, but I couldn't help myself from kissing him.

Honestly, if someone you liked, was sitting beside you, just the two of y'all. And they started making the cutest and most beautiful laugh you've ever witnessed, you'll just sit there and NOT kiss them??

And they're so beautiful. Their hair, lips, EVERYTHING about them just makes it tens of times worse than it was before. Not saying that in a bad way but still...

I still knew it was the wrong thing.

"Ryan, I'm so sorry-" I started to say, slowly turning my head to him. I wanted to apologize.

I felt a hand grip the collar of my shirt, pulling me in. Then, I felt soft (and wet) lips touch mine.

I could've sworn the air got colder by the wind. I could feel how hot his lips were, it almost burned mine.

But, I wanted to kiss him back so badly.

And I did

No one's pov (third person, really)

The black-haired boys' eyes slowly closed. His lips slightly pushed the others as he kissed back. Seb's right hand had a grip on Ryan's waist, pulling him in a bit closer. His other hand slid behind Ryan's neck, playing with his air.

The pink-haired boy (remember, he dyed his hair for his birthday) placed his hand on the other cheek, caressing it by any chance he got. His arm wrapped around Seb's shoulder, pulling himself in just as Seb did.

Their heads turned to the side, following each other's pace. Seb had bit Ryan's bottom lip, asking for more. Without Ryan's consent, Seb had already slipped his tongue inside Ryan's mouth.

(Ewww that sounds so gross but I'm trying my best)

However, the only thing they cared about was each other. But that wasn't for long.

They had parted away after brutally kissing each other. Both of their lips were red, it looked like they put permanent lipstick (red) on and wiped it off, an imprint still on their skin.

Their mouths, which were just fighting, sighed. They felt hot like they were in the desert almost. A string of saliva fell from their lips. Both of the now red-faced, gasping for air, flustered, and surprised boys were staring at each other in blindsight. Ryan cleared his throat and quickly took his arms off Seb's shoulders, placing himself the other way. Seb blushed, even more, looking the other way.

"I'm gonna go back inside if you don't mind" Ryan mumbled, too phased by what just happened. The other cleared his throat, "Yea" Seb uttered his words, really embarrassed.

The sound of the music could still be heard. The light was still facing where Seb and Ryan were. The hotness could still be felt.

Seb's pov

I just kissed Ryan...

I kissed Ryan Nguyen

Ryan. Azngami. Azngummy

The boy I've been in love with for a whole 2 months?

I couldn't help myself. I just couldn't help myself. I really couldn't. Even though I tried, I still failed.

My cheeks feel like a furnace. And the fact that we had a whole make-out session-OUR TONGUE TOUCHING ONE ANOTHER!?!

I liked it though. It wasn't like kissing other girls

Ryan's pov

I JUST HAD A FULL MAKE-OUT SESSION WITH SEBASTIAN. I KISSED SEBASTIAN. SEBASTIAN MOY.

SEBASTIAN!!! SEB!!!

I couldn't stop blushing from it. I had kissed Sebastian, my crush.

No fucking way.

I covered my face, not wanting people to see how red I was. I've never even had my first kiss yet! Well, I just did but that's my first kiss.

SEBASTIAN STOLE MY FIRST KISS

Ugh, I hate this!!!! My heart is pounding out of my chest. It happened so quickly, I couldn't even process it at first...but I did kiss him back.

"You alright, Ryan? Your face is red" Kane asked me, trying to take my hands away from my face. I moved away from him, embarrassed. I just kissed my best friend. My guy best friend. Sebastian Moy. Of course, I wasn't alright Kane!

"I'm fine!" I tried to find something to say in return. "I just got a nosebleed, that's all" I yelled, running up the stairs. I was too embarrassed to even look at him. My face felt like a heater. And the worst of it all, I was sweating like hell!

Does this always happen when you have your first kiss?! Cause my body felt hella weird!

Kane's pov

Ryan looked like something was wrong with him, so I asked if he was okay. But he moved away from me and said he had a nosebleed, which I kind of didn't believe. He ran upstairs before I could say anything else. I heard him slam his door, flinching from it (slightly).

I walked back into the living room, confused. Darren had come over to me, smiling. He never smiles at me like that. Unless Oliver forces him to, but that's not the point.

"Where did Ryan go?" Darren wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I'm pretty sure he ate something nasty by how smelly his breath was.

z(lol sorry Darren)

"He went upstairs," I said, pushing his arm away from my shoulder.

I'm sleepy.

Seb's pov

I went into the house, slowly closing the door behind me. I couldn't stop smiling and blushing, it was embarrassing.  I had just kissed Ryan, my best friend.

I calmed myself before walking upstairs, avoiding everyone that tried to talk to me. I walked into my room and plopped onto the bed, inhaling the air. It was cold in my room, but it was comfortable.

I don't think Ryan wants to talk to me right now, but I still couldn't get the fact that we kissed out of my head. It's like it went on for a whole hour, but it didn't. It kind of haunted me that Ryan would ignore me for the rest of his life because of what happened.

But, he seemed chill about it

Ugh, my face is burning...

I'm just gonna take a shower and sleep.
I'm tired.

Ryan's pov

The water fell onto my skin. It felt soothing.

But, I can't stop myself from thinking about Seb. And that we kissed...

I don't know why, but It felt so...good? Nope, never mind. That sounds weird.

I got out of the shower and did my normal routine. I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing how red my bottom lip was. Seb did bite it, which kind of hurt but...

No one's pov

Ryan's fingertips slowly caressed his bottom lip, feeling where Seb had bitten him at. He blushed once he felt it, feeling his heart pound out of his chest once more. He knew he liked Seb. A bit too much actually. He rubbed his finger over his top lip, looking at himself in the mirror.

"This is so stupid" Ryan whispered, taking his hand away from his lips and sighing, walking away from the mirror. He walked back into his bedroom, looking at his p.j.'s on the bed. He walked up to them and slipped his boxers on.

He turned off the light, jumping him his bed.

Eventually, he was now fully clothed in his p.j.'s and laying on the bed with the covers over his head. His eyes were bright from the phone light, almost blinding him.

He noticed the music had stopped, knowing people had been leaving the house. He sighed in relief, he didn't like most of the people that came anyways. But those were Oli and Regie's friends, so he couldn't complain about it.

He turned his phone off and turned on his back, pulling the covers away from his face and staring at the fan on the ceiling that was going pretty fast. His room was dark, but he had about two-night lights that covered the whole room.

"I wonder what's going to happen in the morning," Ryan asked himself, sighing. He then got a flashback about the kiss, blushing. He grabbed the pillow next to him, slapped himself with it, and screamed as loud as he could. Not too loud though, he might get in trouble with the others.

He took the pillow away from his face, sighing. He turned to his left and saw the stuffed animal cat he had matched with Justin (that Justin got him for his birthday). He grabbed it and held it close to his chest, almost like he was hugging someone.

He wished it was Seb...but that was only in his dreams.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

OMG IM FINALLY DONE

my knuckles hurt from typing so much. This is a very long chapter. Longer than the one before this one!

Hands down-

I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Also, the next two chapters will be more focused on Olegie (since they're the main ship).

I'm sorry, I just really love Sebryan and I think they're so cute together! But anyways, have a good day everyone!!

Word count - 3052

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 109 15
า“แดส€ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แด€ษดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€s !! <๐Ÿน แด›แดก !! sแดแดœแด› ษชษดแด„สŸแดœแด…แด‡s : ส€แดแด˜แด‡s, แด„สœแดแด‹ษชษดษข, sสŸแด€แด แด‡ & แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€ , sแด˜ษชแด› แด…ส€ษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข, แดกสœษชแด˜ แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด , แด€สŸแด˜สœแด€ & แดแดแด‡ษขแด€ ( sแดแดแด‡แด›ษชแดแด‡s ), แด€...
25.3K 490 23
Justin Phan x Oliver Moy from NSB. I take requests. #1 in OLIVERMOY May 22nd, 2023
14.1K 221 17
What if you joined NSB? Female main character 1st person POV Some events are changed and rewritten. #1 in Northstarboys 11/24/22 #4 in Sebastianmoy 0...
22.1K 724 30
Nsb have always been those bros who play around making "sus" jokes with one another just being bros. But when Kane starts to become comfortable in hi...