A second chance?||ON HOLD

By PurpleAstetic

Philippines parents died in a painful and peaceful way. But what if they were given a second chance? Along wi... More

Before we start...
Progule
Chapter 1||The meeting
Chapter 2||The Old Ones
Chapter 3||The Dinner
Chapter 4||An Explanation
Chapter 5||Brother?!
A/N
Chapter 6||Let's talk
A/N
Chapter 7||Vacation
Chapter 8||The Philippines and clothes shopping
Chapter 9||The Philippines part 2
Chapter 10||More Drama
Chapter 11||The newest members of the German family
Chapter 12||Morning with the trio
Chapter 13||L'manburg and Russia's Kids
Chapter 14|| Darksides
Technoblade Never Dies
Chapter 15||Four days?!
Chapter 16||Getting Supplies
Chapter 17||The Beach
Chapter 18|| DJ and Others
Chapter 19||Happy Independence day!
Chapter 20||Practice With the Team
Chapter 21|| Mama Austria-Hungry
Chapter 22||The big game
Chapter 23||Welcome
Chapter 24||Drama
Chapter 25||Secrets
Chapter 27||Time to go back
Announcement
Chapter 28||World Meeting and Work
Chapter 29||Training
Chapter 30||Trouble
Chapter 31||The Truth
Chapter 32||What.....?
Chapter 33||You knew,didn't you....?
A/N & QnA
Chapter 34||Their Past
Chapter 35||L'manburg
Discontinued

Chapter 26||History

59 1 0
By PurpleAstetic

KKK/Katipuan's POV

Some one entered and room and it was......

ASEAN......

Third Person POV

The Organization looked around the room making sure no one was following him. When he stoped looking around he made a circle around his hands. His eyes glowed bright yellow and a another secret room appired. He went inside the room knowing two countries were following him. Once he got inside the room it was filled with things was will make you vomite.

The two countries looked around shock. Seeing heads,weapons,and unknown chemicals around them.

ASEAN - You probably think I was the one who did this. But no. It was the kids. They have more potential in them,mhm?

KKK - Wha-? Why are there heads?!

ASEAN - Don't worry. These aren't human heads. These are the skulls of the creatures in L'manburg.

F.Thai - But,why take the heads?

ASEAN - After the American boomed her not only her people looked different. The country did too. Many different kinds of creatures were created. The people in L'manburg' s country didn't know what to do with the creatures. So L'manburg experimented on them. Eventually made a solution. Now,the real question is. Why are the both of you here?

The two countries frozen when they were questioned by this. Afraid they might get a punishment.

KKK - W-well,we wanted to find out how our kids get so different.

ASEAN - That's easy to answer. It's because of their colonizers.

F.Thai - I'm sorry. Whaaaaa?

ASEAN - Their colonizers changed them. They learned how to fight and stand up for them selves. Cause of that. They changed.

KKK - I see. But how many times was my daughter colonized?

ASEAN - About that. She was colonized so many time that we lost track. She was the last one from all of us to get independence.

KKK didn't know how to react. Knowing his daughter was colonized means she was tortured.

ASEAN -  But Wilbur and her fought hard. I'm surprised he's still alive.

F.Thai - Can someone please tell me how is he alive when he was born in the 13th century?!

ASEAN was hesitating if he should tell them. Or not. He looked at the two In front of him and gave them a look that said 'don't tell anyone'.

ASEAN - If I tell you,Promise me not to tell anyone. L'manburg would kill me if anyone found out.

The two looked at each other and nodded. They look to the Association and nodded at him. ASEAN looked unsure for a moment until he went to a book shelf and took a book. He went back to the two countries and showed them a page if Wilbur as a child and with two different people. The date was 1326. Which the two looked shock.

ASEAN - You,see. Wilbur is actually a God. The god of ghost. His mother was a ghost hybrid and his father was the god of ghost. The both of them fell in love and had Wilbur. But his parents were murdered by France. And he became the new god of ghost. Along as people know him he will live.

KKK - So,he can never die until people forget about him.

ASEAN - Exactly.

F.Thai - But isn't his father Philza?

ASEAN - No. Philza is only Wilbur' s adopted father. The same with Technoblade. He's also a god. The blood god. His parents and siblings were murdered my France. And for Tommy. He's only a Demi god. So even if people remember him he will still die. Tommy can only die from age,tho.

KKK - That explains alot.

But not far from that room Prussia nd Austrian Empire was in another room looking for clues.

Prussia - Found anything?

AE - No. Only photos and books that looks old.

The Prussian sigh. He sat down on the dirty floor and took a random book to read.

Prussia - 'How to make potions guide'?

AE - What?

Prussia - It's a book on how to make potions.

The Prussian read the book and found lots of interesting thing. The book went from making a water breathing potion to making a poison potion.

AE - How come we never used this during the war?

Prussia - I don't know? Maybe because these ingredients can be only found in one pecifect country?!

AE - Which one?

Prussia - L'manburg. But if we were going to make those potions we would be shot dead instantly.

AE - How come

Prussia - L'manburg was still in the ruling of France. He was killing Gods and Goddesses.

AE - Wait- I thought Gods and Goddesses only exist in Greece?

Prussia - Her God's are different from others. More powerful and dangerous. During that time France almost made the God's of L'manburg extinct.

AE - Makes sense sinc- AAAAUUUGHHHH! WHAT IS THAT?!

The Prussian looked away from the book he was reading and looked at the Austrian with an irritated face. But that face was replace with a face of shock,confusion,and amusement.

The Prussian looked at what his friend was seeing and it was a creature with black night skin and purple glowing eyes.

Prussia - What.....What is it?

AE - Your the one with the book! You read it!

Prussia - Relax. It seems like it is frozen.

The Prussian looked back at the book he was reading before to find the name of the creature. He found it and read it out loud.

Prussia - The EnderDragon

The EnderDragon is one of the most powerful creatures in L'manburg. Rank at second place after the Warden. This creature is also the national animal of L'manburg. But beware just because it's the national animal doesn't mean it's not harmless. These Dragons can be only found in on of the dementions in L'manburg. Meaning you have to travel 100 blocks just to see one of these magnificent creatures.

The Prussian finished reading the book and looked to his friend who has a terrified expression.

Prussia - What? It didn't even say anything what it's capable of.

AE - N-no. I-its- i-its-😨

Prussia - It's what?😡

AE - Behind you!😱

Prussia looked behind him and saw a mysterious black figure. His eyes widen for a moment before trying to attack the figure. But before he could lay a finger on it the figure caught him and went to AE. He also took the Austrian and vanished away.

Little did they know two pecifect countries were watching the whole time and knew this would happened.

Third - 'Shit.....'

A.H - 'Shit.....'

♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒

Again. I am very sorry for the late update. I got sick for a couple of days and I was allowed to use my phone. But I was too tired to write anything. And thank you for 500+ reads. Hope your having a good day.

"Focus on the thing you dream of and one day you'll be able to get it
..........-Ariana Grande"

Word Count - 1141

-Ghost

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 10.9K 31
(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being able to do something other humans can't, yo...
80.6K 2.2K 40
Science says the kindest people are always the loneliest. The countries hate their jobs. Oh no, they loathe it. It's so bleak, so bland, so sad, so...
231 3 15
Started: April 19, 2023 Finished: April 15, 2024 At 15, life was easier... Especially when it comes to love... You would meet someone and you wou...
315K 6.2K 37
It was a normal nation meeting. They held one annually at least 3 times a year. However, this meeting ended up turning the world on their heads. Thei...