Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

Oleh sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... Lebih Banyak

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
The Mole?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

Moving out?

473 24 0
Oleh sihle0071

Amukelani's POV

"I lied to you." he says. "About what?" I ask. "I have feelings for you." My eyes widen with shock. "You what?" "I have feelings for you." "Oh." "You see this is why i didn't want to tell you this." "I don't know what to say." "I'll give you time to think about it and then you can come back to tell me how you feel." "Okay let me go." I stand up and leave.

To say I'm shocked is an understatement. I'm confused about the whole thing because I thought we knew where we stood. And the fact he has a crush on me is shocking. I didn't think he would actually be into me in that way. I thought the feelings were one sided and i managed to get over him after we sat down and talked and now here he is sending me back to square one.

I get back to my office and start working. I need something that's going to distract me and i know me drowning myself in work would do it. Let me call my dad so he can send me money to buy a car. It's nice having a rich dad. I dial his number and call him.

"Baba." I greet. "My most successful daughter." he says and i chuckle. "Yeah! Now that is how you talk to me when i call you." He chuckles."Uright?" (How are you?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.) "I miss you Mngomezulu." "Oh really?" "A lot like who can i disrespect knowing I won't get into trouble." "I miss you too." "Oh really?" "Yes."

"Why did you call me?" he asks. "Straight to the point i like." I say. "Talk Amukelani." "Okay the reason why i called you is that.." "That?" "Can you please send me a hefty amount of money to buy myself a car." "Can't you get a loan?" "What kind of a rich dad are you?" "The type that likes saving." "But when it comes to Asa..." "Okay how much?" "I want a nice car so 800K would be perfect." "And if there is change?" "I buy myself an apartment." "Okay then you shall receive it by tomorrow."

"I always knew i could count on you." I say. "Yes I'm the best after all." he says. "My favourite person in the world right now." "It's such an honour to carry such a heavy title." We chuckle. "And it shall stay like that for a while." "Okay i won't bother asking you this." "What did you want to ask?" "Sthembiso." "I haven't started." "When will you do it?" "When the time is right." "Okay i won't pressurize you but it must happen soon." "Okay."

"Sharp." I say. "Sharp." he says and i drop the phone. This was one of the rare moments where me and my dad manage to talk and laugh. I sigh and continue working. I need to start looking for a penthouse and a car. I need to get away from Kuhle. After this shocking revelation I won't be able to face him. I know things are going to be akward at dinner. I should order takeaways and eat in my bedroom cause i won't be able to handle the akwardness.

£

I pack up my stuff and head to the car. I take out my phone and start scrolling through instagram. I get a message from Sthembiso and i open it.

Sthembiso Khoza: What's the name of the guy i need to kidnap?
Me: Nkosana Maphumulo.
Sthembiso Khoza: I know that guy.
Me: Where do you know him from?
Sthembiso Khoza: We met long time ago and he annoyed me but i let it slide. I guess now he did something extreme.
Me: He sure did. What did he do to you?
Sthembiso Khoza: Backstaber is his middle name.
Me: It sure is. When will you be able to do it?
Sthembiso Khoza: I'll tell my guys to track him and take him. I'll bring him to my warehouse then I'll call you when i have done everything.
Me: Okay no problem. Please be careful.

Sthembiso Khoza: I have been in this game for a long time.
Me: And you still got arrested.
Sthembiso Khoza: 😭😓😂.
Me: Do you have anything to say😏.
Sthembiso Khoza: Nope.
Me: We shall talk then.
Sthembiso Khoza: Sharp.

I put my phone in my pocket and look out the window. I actually regret asking him to tell me what's wrong with him. I'm still tryna process how the hell things changed. What went wrong? Was it me looking fabulous by default or complimenting with his parenting skills or maybe opening up to his child.

I don't even wanna know how it happened but i don't want him anymore. I managed to move on from him and now he wants to set me back. It's true what my grandmother used to tell me when i was younger that amadoda athunyelwe azosihlukumeza empilweni. (Men are sent to bother us in life.) They love mixed signals that's for sure.

I'm just glad he didn't confess earlier cause I might have agreed and then I would be in a situation where i would have to cheat on him because I'm forced to seduce Sthembiso on the other hand. In a way his prolonging benefitted the both of us.

We get back to the house and i go upstairs and change into sweatpants and a t-shirt. I sit in the bedroom and watch tik tok videos and end up falling asleep. This week has been a stressful week from release of sextape to catching feelings even though we talked about it my mind sure can't take it anymore with the drama.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Amukelani Mngomezulu." I felt like i was dreaming and somebody was calling me to enter heaven. As if thats where I am going. "Amukelani Simesihle Amelia Mngomezulu." "Mmm." I mumble. Who the hell knows all my government names? Nobody knows the last one accept my family and best friend.

"Amukelani!" "What!" I shout. "Wake up its 7." "7 what?" "AM." I jolt up from my bed. "How is that?" "I tried waking you up to come eat last night but you were asleep." "Shit why didn't I set my alarm." "I don't know get ready we leaving in the next 30 minutes." "Okay."

I stand up and take a quick shower. This is the quickest shower I have ever took in my entire life. I brush my teeth and lotion my body. I look for a plain outfit since its a Friday and i settle for a pair of black jeans and a black bodysuit with a black blazer and matching heels. I tie my braids and brush my hairline. I have no time for edges. I put lip gloss and go downstairs. I make myself cereals and i eat on my way to work.

Kuhle is looking at me while I'm eating and i fight the urge to roll my eyes. He really is a good guy but he is not not for me. Someone out there is going to love him unconditionally and love Slindokuhle but that person is not me. I think I only crushed on him because of the looks more than anything.

We get to work and i go straight to my office. Jessica brings my iced cappuccino and i thank her. "Why did you wake up late?" she asks. "I don't know I guess i was really tired." I answer. "Don't overwork yourself." "Don't worry I'll take it easy." "Good I don't want another boss." I smile. "I know I am good quality." "Using my words against me." "Yes babes."

"Any meetings for today?" I ask. "You have a meeting with Ziyanda Dlamini's boyfriend at 13:00 and then you have to meet up with Sthembiso for the case at 11:00." she says. "Okay." "What happened between you and Kuhle?" "There is a lot going on there and i don't want to talk about it." "Tell me when you ready my baby loves drama." I roll my eyes and chuckle.

£

There is a knock on the door and i tell the person to come in. Sthembiso walks in looking nice as ever. I'm glad he came alone this time. Being in the presence of his brothers is quite overwhelming especially knowing that they know what you know. He sits down and we greet each other.

"Uright?" he asks. (Are you okay?)  "Kind of." I answer. "What's wrong?" "I woke up late today." "Why?" "I don't know why I'm just tired it's been a hectic week for me." "Nkosana is bothering you." "Omunye naye." We chuckle. (His a case on its own.)

"So the case is on Monday. I have the questions the prosectuor is going to ask Sipho." I say. "Okay." he says. "Does Sipho have any siblings?" "Yes. He has a sister. I don't remember her name but it starts with a Z." "Oh okay. Thanks."

"I want to know what Nkosana did to you." he says. "It's really embarrassing. Even you would be shocked." I say. "I can't wait for him to come this side." "Me too so I can get it over and done with. So was me talking to the shareholders worth it?"

"It was and funny how even though I was arrested more clients are coming and the profits are increasing like nobody's business." he says. "I'm glad that you making money now you have to spend it on us." I say and we laugh. "Is there anything else?" "If you want to see the questions I can show you." "Can I see them." I take out the paper from the drawer and give it to him.

He reads through them and gives it back to me. "Are you okay with them?" I ask. "Yeah. I just want to know what strategy you going to pull off." he says. "For now i am using his past against him and if his story doesn't collaborate with yours then i will attack." "Okay. Let me get going." "Sharp." "I'll call you when its done." "Sure." He stands up and leaves.

I continue working and i get a knock on the door and i tell the person to come in. Kuhle comes inside and i roll my eyes. "Ngingakusiza." I ask. (Can I help you?)  "Uright?" he asks.  (Are you okay?) "Ngiyaphila wena." (I'm good and you.) "Nami ngiyaphila." (I'm good too.) He sits down on the chair and looks me straight in the eye.

We just sit there and stare at each other. We sit there for a couple of minutes until he breaks the eye contact. Sucker. "Why you avoiding me?" he asks. "I'm not avoiding you." I answer. "You ignored me the whole day." "I'm sorry i didn't hear you talk to me." "I don't want things to be akward between us."

I'm thinking of moving out. It's been something that I've been thinking about because I miss having my own space and now that this revelation has occurred I think it's best I do it immediately. "I'm moving out." I say...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

272K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
33.7K 1.8K 60
"As I passionately kiss your lips and breathe all of you in, release your pain to me; let me inhale it and let my soothing touch heal your broken sou...
335K 9.4K 51
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...
86.8K 1.8K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...