An Arranged Marriage ❉ j.g

By natemaloski

22 year-old Jack Gilinsky just wants to party his life away and make music with his friend Jack Johnson. Marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
❤ THE WEDDING ❤
❤ The Reception ❤
❤ First Time ❤
A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Authors Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: 1st B-day
Chapter 80
A/N: CAGGIE
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
GILINSKY'S BDAY BITCHES
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
A/N: SEQUEL + New Fanfic
Newest Update.

Chapter 43

117K 2.4K 1.5K
By natemaloski

Dedicated to @indiesongskian and @slayingcabello ily guys!!
_____
-Jack POV-

"Why do i love waking up next to you every morning?" I kissed Hannah's shoulders. It was 9 AM and we were still in bed -spooning.

"You tell me babe." She shivered at the touch of my lips on her skin. I love knowing i have that affect on her.

"Well firstly! Because the first thing I see when I wake up is that beautiful smile of yours and my day is made." I pulled her closer.

"You're awfully sweet today." She giggled and searched for my hand. Once she found, we intertwined our hands. It just felt so perfect.

"I know how stressed you've been lately. I don't know why but i figured we could have a date night before hitting the tour."

Its true. Hannah has been really tense and jittery like she was always anxious. She wouldn't say why even if I ask her. So all I can do is try and make her feel better.

"Jack I'm sorry - "

"Hey don't be sorry. I understand, you're probably just a natural stresser." I joked but secretly i was the one stressing. Was she not feeling this marriage anymore? Because i wasn't home enough.

"You know i love you so much Jack." She squeezed my hand.

"And i love you more baby." I kissed her cheek.

We are so perfect for each other. It actually amazes me sometimes, the way Hannah and I fit. "So we're having a date?" She smiled. "I finally get you to myself."

I felt guilty even though it's a joke because I'm never home during the day.

"A date night...my treat!" I wrapped my arms around her. "Its a surprise though, so you'll have to wait until tonight."

"I cant wait." She squealed.

-Hannah POV-

Jack and I were both getting ready for our date night. I was doing my makeup in front of the mirror while he was spiking his hair next to me.

"We're so cute together." I said giggling.

"You're the cute one here." He said kicking my butt as he walked over to get out his outfit.

"Says the superstar." I laughed and plugged in the straightening iron. I hated having long hair. Can I shave my head?,

"You're my superstar babe." He stopped and looked at me. His eyes were so beautiful and dark at the same time, the way he looked at me made me feel special.

"Love you." I smiled.

"Love you more." He winked.

He quickly changed into dark blue jeans and his classic red flannel that made me get the feels. "I need your help Jack." I pouted and shook my hair out.

"What's wrong?" He asked walking over to the mirror.

"I cant reach my hair at the back. Do you mind getting it for me?" I looked up at him with wide eyes. He couldnt say no.

"The things id do for you Han." He sighed and started straightening my hair for me. He was careful not to pull my hair or burn my scalp. It was the sweetest thing ever because he was concentrating so hard on doing a good job.

"Its perfect baby thanks." I pulled him down for a kiss.

"You owe me tonight." He whispered in my ear before walking away to lace us his red Vans. I blushed and kept that in mind.

After doing my hair and makeup, i changed into my outfit. It consisted of white jeans, a white shirt and white high heels. (Above) I loved how mature i look now that im married.

"Damn babe why do you do this to me." He came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed my neck softly making me sigh in satisfaction.

"Tonight Gilinsky." I reminded him before it got hectic.

"Aight aight!" He pulled away. "But first let's take a selfie."

I giggled at the ridiculous pout he pulled now and stood in front of the mirror with me. He was behind me with his hands around my waist. We were both pouting, i took the picture and Jack insisted on posting it himself.

"Lets get going." He took my hand and we left to the surprise Jack had waiting for me. I was jittery with excitement.

A few minutes later as we drove my phone buzzed from a Twitter notification. It was a tag for Jacks post, which was our mirror selfie.

He captioned it: "Date night w/ my wifeyyy. I love @hannahgilinsky."

I realized that I barely got hate tweets or messages from his fans, they all liked me and i did too. As we drove, Jack had one hand on the wheel and the other one on my thigh.

"You're the best Jack." I said squeezing his hand.

He flushed. "Babe..."

"Really, I mean it." I smiled.

"I wouldn't be the best without you Han." He returned the smile.

-

When we got to the date venue, i was speechless. The smell of lake water was welcoming.

"Jack..." I breathed.

We got out of the car and he grabbed my hand, walking along the peer to the lake that stretched out before us. This has got to be the best date ever.

In front of me, floated a large boat. It was white and looked brand spanking new. In the deck of the boat, a table was set up for our date along with rose petals scattered everywhere. Candle lights flickered along the boat.

"Your boat awaits you madame." He kissed my hand and helped me walk up the plank into the boat. Holy shucks.

"Jack this is...wow." I said looking around the boat. It was so luxurious.

"I've been MIA so much lately, i figured we could use a night to oueselves. And don't worry i have someone maning the ship and waiters so im all yours." He said twirling me around.

I leaned upwards and planted a kiss on his lips. He grabbed my waist and deepened the kiss, his tongue trancing my bottom lip. I let him in and felt his hand grab my butt. I giggled and pulled away, looking up into his face.

"I love this Jack! Thank you."

"I'd do anything for you." He beamed at me.

Jack pulled back my chair for me, i sat down and he sat across me. He looked hotter than ever tonight. I heart faint music playing.

I giggled as Jack popped the champagne bottle. He poured us each a glass and we held it up for a cheers.

"To us!" He said.

"To us!" I repeated and clinked our glasses together.

Two waiters brought over a bunch of yummy looking food that Jack and i immediately dived into. We made small talk as we ate, it was a beautiful night.

When we were done with that, desert was served. It was my favorite type and Jack knew that, chocolate brownies with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.

"You're amazing you know that Gilinsky." I dug into it. (I'm so hungry rn tbh)

"So is my wife." He leaned forward so i could feed him some of my dessert.

"Hmm this is good. But you taste even better baby girl." He licked his lips and threw me a seductive look.

I blushed. "Jack!"

He chuckled and leaned back in his chair, the music was playing slightly louder and then I realized it's Tenerife Sea. The song from our wedding day.

"Dance with me?" Jack smiled and stood up to take my hand. I gladly took it, he pulled me to the middle of the deck, the candles glowing around us, rose petals scattered at our feet. The stars twinkling above us.

Jack slid both his hand around my waist, I curled my hands around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder. We swayed gently, not saying a word for a while, just enjoying the feelings.

"You're so special to me Hannah." Jack whispered and kissed my shoulder. That was his favorite thing to do.

"You mean everything to me Jack, thank you for being the best husband in the world. I'm so lucky." I felt my throat close, a small tear fell onto his shirt.

"That's where you're wrong love. Im the lucky one here, to have you. I love you." He said taking my hand and spinning me around like a ballerina.

I spun back into his arms. "I love you Jack."

And we danced under the stars for what seemed like forever. The second best night of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 6.7K 42
Mackenzie Johnson, a photographer, trouble maker, sport playing, singer, musician 17 year old. Her brother, Jack Johnson, of course has his friends...
918K 15.6K 41
Lizzy Brooks is just a normal girl going into her senior year of high school. Jack Gilinsky is the school's bad boy. At a party these two opposites m...
552K 12.3K 37
Emily Evans and Jack Gilinsky fall madly inlove at first sight. Its almost meant to be until obstacles threaten to break them apart. They know their...
919K 8.5K 106
@JackGilinsky followed you