THEIR GIRL || One Direction

By kxtiesmith

One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a fe... More

cast and their aesthetics
1 | bartenter
2 | goodbyes
3 | you
4 | clothes
5 | ellen
6 | getting along
7 | paparazzi
8 | the park
9 | the calls
10 | the show prt.1
11 | the show prt. 2
12 | the journey
13 | mum
14 | home
15 | late
16 | family
17 | lads lads lads
19 | sleepover
20 | jimmy fallon
21 | dresses
22 | beach
23 | sleepless
24 | baby
25 | video diaries
26 | date
27 | the end

18 | hungover

2.5K 41 18
By kxtiesmith

My eyes open as a spike goes right through my skull. I look down and see Niall sitting against the bed, his phone in his hand. "Niall?" I mumble as he looks up at me.

"How long have you been there?" I ask him as he shrugs.

"A few hours, all of us took turns each watching you, we all thought you were gonna be sick in your sleep and choke," he says as he turns his whole body round to see me properly.

"Really? I was that drunk?" I say as I run my temples before sitting up right.

"You are great when your drunk, and you have a high tolerance, you drank half the bar," he says with a laugh.

"Shhhh, to loud," I say as my head pierces again.   "I don't remember anything from last night," I groan as I squint my eyes in the light.

"You called me ugly, made Louis tell you that you were like his brother and was sitting with Harry for a while after forcing Zayn to dance with you," Niall says with a laugh, making me groan again.

"What did I say to Harry when I was sitting with him?" I ask scared I've said something stupid.

"I don't know, but he was in a great mood when we left," he shrugs. "Anyway, I'll let you get changed, Simon's coming over in like and hour hour," he says as he stands up and walks out the room, closing the door behind himself.

I drag myself out bed and stumble over to my wardrobe. I pull out a pair of baggy black joggers and a sports bra, before putting a zipper over it, leaving it open.

I walk down the stairs and hear the boys laughing in the kitchen. I walk in and push my way through to the cupboard where the pain killers are kept. I pop two out and swallow them with a gulp of Zayn's orange juice. Apple juice is superior by far.

"Oi," he says defensively and I shake my head.

"Quiet voices today," I say as I hold my finger to lips, before jumping up at the bar stool at the island, watching as Harry make breakfast.

"So how you doing beautiful," Louis says, with a smile.

"Hungover, incase you haven't noticed," I say with a small smile.

"You want food?" Harry says with a glance back at me. I nod with a smile.

"I'm making a fry up, I've got anything you want," he says as he looks back at the pan infront of him.

"Can I have some bacon," I ask and he nods with a smile. "Did yous actually sit and make sure I didn't die?" I ask looking between Liam and Niall, who both nod.

"Yeah you drank a lot, I'm surprised you didn't black out," Zayn says and I shrug.

"Nah, just built up a tolerance," I shrug and everyone nods.

A plate with a few bits of bacon gets placed in front of me. "Thanks," I say as I pick up my knife and fork and start eating. Niall and Louis are also eating next to me, making me feel less awkward.

"Simon's coming by soon," Liam says as he puts his plate in the dishwasher.

"Why?" I ask as I finish chewing.

"Dunno, something about the next album," he answers with a shrug.

"I get to write music," I say excitedly, ignoring the stabbing feeling from my head.

"I guess so yeah," Liam says with a smile at how excited I am.

"Oh my god, I need to start now," I say as I stand up and get very dizzy. I stumbling backwards slightly, making Louis put his hands out behind me, ready to catch me if he needs to.

"Maybe you should start when you aren't as rough," Louis say as I nod.

"Yeah maybe," I mumble as Harry sits up next to me with his food.

"Good morning," A voice says as the front door opens.

"Morning," Harry shouts back with a mouthful of food. I wave over to the man who walks into through the kitchen door.

"So, today I have some exciting news," Simon says with a grin on his face, and his voice loud, "you look like crap," he says as he points at me, I send him a glare.

"I am extremely hungover, and if you don't talk quieter I'll quit your band," I snap and he laughs.

"I'm glad I'm not working with you today," he says with a smirk, which just pisses me off more. "Today, we are starting writing for the next album, I want it roughly laid out and I expect a good few songs done in the next few weeks, I advise working in the studio, keeps you focused," he says as he looks around at us all.

"Ok, um sounds good," Louis says, unsure.

"Jayden, drink a red bull or something," Simon says a he glances at me, before strutting out the house.

"Cunt," I mutter, making Zayn choke on his drink with a laugh.

-

"So, have you ever wrote a song before?" Paul asks me and I nod, while taking a swig of my pink lucozade.

"I wrote a few in school, nothing special but I know how to," I say and he nods impressed.

"Ok then, I'll be back in a few hours, have fun guys," he says before leaving.

All of the boys get to writing instantly, I just stare at my paper and sigh. Let's start with lyrics first.

Two hours later and so far I have:

...

Nothing.

Nada.

Jack shit.

"How is everyone getting on," Paul says cheerily as he walks back in the room, he looks down at my notebook to see a lot of crosses and alot of scrunched up paper.

"Mind you own fucking business, I'm too rough for this shit," I say to him as he chuckles.

"So Jayden's loving it so far," he says with a smile, making me actually smile slightly as well.

"I've nearly finished this one," Louis says and a few others agree with him.

"You scum bags, no one thought to lend me a hand," I say sarcastically, when in reality I'd been ignoring there offers to help.

All the boys look at me shocked at the fact I said that, before they see me grin and relax.

"Listen, you'll be glad to know, you have a break now, then you can come back, do this for a bit then your free to go. And tomorrow you have an interview with Jimmy Fallon something to do with your phones I think, but anyway, come back after food, and then you can go, Sam and another driver will come and pick you up tomorrow and take you to the interview, be ready for 12," he says before leaving the room.

"Let's eat, I need out of here," I sigh as we all get up and walk out the building. 

We all arrive at a restaurant five minutes walk away, when we get there we go to a table near the back, and order food.

"So do you need help writing?" Niall asks me, sitting across me as we wait for our food.

"I don't need help, I don't think anyway, I just don't know what to write about," I sigh as I look at Niall and Zayn, who is sitting beside me.

"You just need to think about something or someone you love, and write about it," Zayn says causally and my gaze migrates over to Harry, who is laughing at something with Louis.

"Have you ever been in love?" Niall asks and I nod slowly, tearing my gaze away from the boy.

"Was it your old boyfriend? The one at Holmes Chapel?" Niall continues and I hesitate.

"I don't think I ever loved him to be honest," I mumble and he looks confused.

"Well when you broke up where you upset?" Zayn asks and I shrugged.

"He cheated on me, so I was angry about that, but to be honest, I got over it pretty quick," I say and Niall and Zayn look at each other.

"So, whoever you were in love with, just write about the feelings you had about them," Zayn says calmly as he looks at me.

"Are" I say, correcting him.

"What?"

"Are in love with, I think, I don't know," I say as I rub my face stressed out.

"Listen, it doesn't matter, just love is the easiest thing to write about, so just write how you feel, you'll get it in no time," he says and I nod.

"Thanks," I say as our food all comes out on the table.

-

As we are leaving the restraunt, there is a whole squad of paparazzi waiting for us, I roll my eyes and pull my hood over my head.

"I'm too sleep deprived for this shit," I mutter ask Louis makes sure he's standing behind me.

"I've got you," he says, making me smile. Harry turns round and goes out first, looking back to make sure I'm ok as the flashes start.

"Harry, when's the music coming out?"

"Liam who's your least favourite artist right now?"

"Louis, is it true you don't talk to your parents anymore?"

"Niall do you dye your hair?"

"Marry me Jayden" voices surround us as we try push past.

"I'm ok thanks," I shout back, as I shove my way through.

"Bitch," the same voice says and I turn round, ready to throw punches.

"Keep walking," Louis says as he puts his hands on my shoulder, but his gaze isn't on me, it's on Harry, who had Liam and Zayn standing in front of him, as he faces the man who shouted it.

"Come on Styles keep it moving," I say as I walk up to him, as much as they pissed me off, I wouldn't mind getting into trouble for a fight, but it's not fair on him.

"He called you a bitch," Harry says as I push his chest back into the taxi we had called.

"You've called me a lot worst," I say with a chuckle and he glances down at me with a small smile as he turns round.

Why did he care? He doesn't. He seemed pissed off. Like more pissed off than me.

-

We all get out the taxi and walk back into the studio building.

"Who's idea was it to get ice cream after," Niall says as he holds his stomach as we collapse onto the couches and armchairs in the studio room.

"Yours Niall, it was your idea," Harry says bluntly making me laugh.

"Come on guys, let's just get back to writing," Liam says as I nod, picking up my note pad and pen and jotting down how I feel.

Fuck, how do I feel.

Fuck, I like Harry.

Fuck, I love Harry.

Shit.

Oh fuck, have I always loved Harry.

"This is bullshit," I mumble outloud, making Zayn and Harry glance up at me with a smile. Harry's smile makes me instantly smile back.

Fuck.

"What's bullshit?" Zayn says smiling slightly.

"Feelings," I roll my eyes as I look back down at my page.

After a about half an hour I finally have something. It goes like this-

Baby, I, I wanna know
What you think when you're alone
Is it me, yeah?
Are you thinking of me, yeah, oh?

We've been friends now for a while
Wanna know that when you smile
Is it me, yeah?
Are you thinking of me yeah, oh, oh?

(Pre chorus)
Boy, what would you do?
Would you wanna stay, if I were to say?

(Chorus)
I wanna be last, yeah
Baby, let me be your, let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this
And if you, only knew,
I wanna be last, yeah, baby, let me be your last
Your last first kiss

——

"How you all doing?" Paul says as he runs in the room happily.

"Good actually," I say as all the boys nod in unison.

"Let's hear it then," he says and I clear my throat, and sing the lyrics with no music in the back, I know the rough tune that it will be sung in, at the end all the boys are smiling surprised.

"That's really good, just keep up the writing," Paul says as he smiles at me. I sit down, feeling proud of myself.

"That's really good," Zayn whispers next to me and I smile.

All the boys sing through the songs they wrote until it gets to Harry, he starts singing and purposely avoids my gaze.

(He sings the first verse and chorus of I Would, before sitting back down)

"Great, now all of you, get lost," Paul says as we all jump up and grab our stuff.

-

"I'm just saying that it's not gonna rain tonight, so I don't see why not," Louis says with a smile as he walks through the front door.

"I say we do it, you can't say it's boring," I say as I walk in after him.

"Fine, we can do it," Liam says and the rest of us cheer loudly.

"Fuck we need sleeping bags though," I sigh and Harry looks at me.

"We could go get some," he says with a small smile and I nod.

The whole journey home we had been talking about how we have a huge trampoline in the back garden and no one has used it. So, we should sleep on it. Obviously.

"Come on then Styles," I smile as we walk right back out the house.

"I'll drive us," Harry says and I smile as I get in his car.

We start driving towards the nearest supermarket. I grab the sunglasses and hats from the back seat and put them on, before pulling the beanie over Harry's head while he's driving.

"Jay" he shouts as I pull it to far over his eyes.

"Shit sorry," I say as I pull it up again. We drive a bit further, both of us smiling from the fact I nearly killed us both.

"Are you ok with sleeping beside us all?" He asks me, caution laced through his tone.

"Yes Harry, I wouldn't have pushed so hard for it if I didn't want to do it," I say as I look at his side profile, his eyes on the road.

"Are you sure, because I can say I don't want to do it and you don't have to be embarrassed, not that you should feel embarrassed, the boys would understand," he says, making my heart just swell, I can't help but let out the biggest smile ever.

"Harry, I'm ok with it, but thank you for caring," I saw as I put my hand on top of his, which is resting on the gear stick, he turns his head and looks at his hand, before looking up at me.

"Don't worry about it," he says with a smile. I glance to the side and notice a red light coming up.

"Harry road," I snap and his head turns quickly as he brakes.

"Fuck," Harry says through a shocked laugh.

"Harry, I'm uncomfortable, let me leave," I joke, making him glance at me with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah," he say with a chuckle.

We pulled up outside the shop and I jumped out my side, a black cap on. I pulled my zipper hoodie over the hat, making my face less visible.

"Come on Hazza," I say as he gets out the car, a beanie on his head. He laughs at the name as we start walking side by side into the shops. We walk round the isles until we find the camping supplies.

"We just grabbing six?" I ask and he shrugs. I take three and Harry takes three and we walk towards the car, when we reach Harry's car, he can't get his keys out his pocket. We end up having to drop everything to get the keys. For some reason, the both of us burst out into a fit of laughter, tears running from my eyes as I can't breath as Harry struggles to lift up the sleeping bags with the keys in his hands still.

"Harry, we are at the car, just unlock it," I say through my laughs, making Harry realise how stupid he was being and also joining back in with the laughs.

Eventually we get into the car and we drive back to our house.

"We're back," I shout as I carry three sleeping bags and dump them in the hall. 

"Yes, finally, yous we're away for ages," Niall says excitedly. I kick the bags towards the back door, not bothered to pick them up again.

"It's to early right now, so we can watch something for a bit maybe, then go out," Zayn says as he walks past, I nod and walk behind him to the couch, before flopping down and flicking through the channels.

A/N- OMFG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! somehow this fic got to number1 on harrystyles and number2 on onedirection i am CRYINGG!!! it also got 200 reads over night and i'm actually freaking out a bit.

so please keep voting and commenting, and make sure to follow me.

also go check out my tiktok (kxtiesmith.wp) for edits along with the fic

thank you all so much, luv yous x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 7.7K 74
you meet harry in an unlikely way. you go from fan girl to performer? here's ur story :) lmao i told u guys in the first chapter it won't be that lon...
2.3K 42 9
Hiii... this is a fanfiction of One Direction ..... I'm a Directioner myself and I looove 1D I know that not everyone likes them but I think that the...
31.1K 959 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
40.1K 275 48
I've never done this before don't hate me! This will be One Direction preferences and imagines written by myself unless told otherwise <3