Christian Anthony Smut/Imagin...

By RuelsYoung04

I will write as much as I can about Kras๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค I can also do requests, just message me :) More

Anniversary
Mini Story part 1
Mini Story part 3
How you first met
My Kras
SLIDE-โš ๏ธSuicideโš ๏ธ
New Family
when you became official
Into It Part 1
Into It Part 2
Escort
Instagram
How you guys sleep
Pics ;)
Is This Love Daddy?
Meet and Greet part 1
Meet and Greet part 2
23 - Part 1
23 - Part 2
23 - Part 3
Nicknames
Numb
Car Sex
?
Too Late
Slow Down
Memes
OMG!!!
Lovers๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธ
Chaos part 1
Chaos part 2
Your Matching PJS
What Songs You Jam Out To
His Favorite Feature of You
Your Favorite Feature of Him
Sleepover
The Walls
Music Festival
Drugs You Do Together
When You Go Clubbing
Where You Travel
Favorite Candies
Love of my Life
I Never Existed
August
Right Now, I Need You
Pets
Names in Contacts
Moving Away
Angel part 1
Angel part 2
BIRTHDAY!
Drugs & Money
Heaven on Earth
Vivid Pictures
NYC
Chxse
Home
Fucked Up

Mini Story part 2

760 8 17
By RuelsYoung04

Part 2 from previous chapter

It was now 10 am and we arrived in Nashville. Good Lord she looks beautiful this morning, I couldn't stop staring at her.

I noticed her starting to wake up.

Y/N: "Were you watching me sleep?"

Christian: "Only for a minute." I smiled at her.

I got off the bed to go shower and brush my teeth.

Y/Ns POV:

After Christian went into the bathroom, I sat up and went on my phone.

*12 Missed Calls from Y/BFF*

Oh fuck.

Y/BFF: "Hey, I was going to surprise you but you're gone."

"Where are you?!"

"I'm getting nervous Y/N, please answer me."

Delivered at 6:54 AM

Y/N: "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't answer. I had a place to crash at."
Delivered at 10:17 AM

Y/BFF: "OH THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY. Where are you? Let me come get you."

Y/N: "Uh..yeah so here's the thing..., I'm not home anymore..I'm in Nashville, on a tour bus."

Y/BFF: "WHOS TOUR BUS ARE YOU ON!?!?!"

Y/N: "Chase Atlantic's." I whispered.

Y/BFF: "Oh my God, please tell me you're joking."

Silence filled the air.

Y/BFF: "You're serious? Bitch where are you?"

Y/N: "I don't know exactly, I slept in one of their beds with them because there wasn't room. But I have to go."

Y/BFF: "Be safe, ily."

Y/N: "Ily2, bye."

Fuck. Why did I do this!?

Christian: "Hey, are you okay?"

Y/N: "Oh, yeah I'm fine. My best friend called me 12 times last night and blew up my phone texting me. She tried to surprise me early this morning but I wasn't there. So, she was worried about where I was."

Christian: "Oh, well if you want we can get her here to the show and bring her backstage with us."

Y/N: "No, you can't. She's a major fan. She'll freak out."

Christian: "It's really no problem, here I'll buy her a ticket right now. What's her info?"

You tell him her info and you call her on speaker.

Y/BFF: "Hello?"

Y/N: "Hey, um...I have a question. Do you want to come up to this Nashville concert?"

Y/BFF: "Um, hell yeah. But how am I going to get there? I have absolutely no money now after my trip."

Christian: "Hey, this is Christian. Don't worry about it, I will pay for your flight. I'm about to book it right now but your friend wanted to confirm with you first."

Y/BFF: "I- Wait- CHRISTIAN?! AS IN FROM CHASE ATLANTIC KRAS? OH MY GOD, HOW COULD I SAY NO?!"

Y/N: "I told you she's a fan."

Christian: "Well, it's my pleasure. Your flight leaves in 2 hours so hurry and pack again. Can't wait to meet you!"

Y/BFF: "I can't wait either! Oh my God, Y/N!"

I took her off speaker as I knew she was about to say something uncomfortable in front of him.

Y/BFF: "YOU SLEPT IN HIS BED WITH HIM?!?!"

Y/N: "Yes..but we didn't do anything. It was 3 am when I passed by him and I asked him for his lighter since I saw him smoking outside."

Y/BFF: "FUCK THATS SO HOT. Shit am I on speaker still?"

Y/N: "Nope, but you're welcome that you're not anymore. Anyways I have to go, text me when your plane lands. I love you."

Y/BFF: "I will, I love you too. Bye!"

Oh what is happening.

After I got off the phone with her, I walked up to Christian.

Y/N: "I'm warning you just before she's here, she's..really a huge fan. Just don't freak out and tell the guys that she's coming too. Also, what are we doing, because we have all day before your show starts?"

Christian: "Well, that shouldn't be an issue. Um, well first thing we can do is get you some outfits for the rest of the tour and what else you need, and walk around downtown until then."

Y/N: "Okay, let's go. Do the guys want to come along?"

Christian: "No, I already asked them beforehand."

We went to a nearby mall to go get some new outfits.

After that, Christian took you for some ice cream. You realized that it's been 5 hours and you got a notification that y/bff's plane landed. You both headed back to the tour bus to put your bags down.

After, Christian grabbed your hand and walked with you to downtown. It was almost 6 PM.

Y/N: "We should get back soon it's already 6, what time does your show start?"

Christian: "It doesn't start till 8, so we're okay. Let's just relax for now."

You both stopped to smoke and talked about what happened before you decided to go with him.

Christian: "Hey, well now I'm happy that you're here with me. You can be far away from that and not have to worry."

Y/N: "Yeah, I guess. But I'm glad that I got to know you. You know, nothing really exciting has ever happened in my life. Nothing exciting has happened since I was a kid. It's like everyone forgot I existed, even at school."

Christian: "I know you exist, I'm lucky to have met you. The guys really love you too. Hell, I'm sorry to admit it, but I do too. You're the most beautiful and amazing girl I have ever met and I feel like I can just be myself around you, like I've know you my whole life."

Y/N: "Wow, thanks Christian. Besides my best friend, I actually feel loved by someone." I said as I cried into his arms.

He let me cry on his shoulder. Fuck, I might have feelings for him. I stepped back and he looked into my eyes. He leaned down to kiss me and I kissed him back.

Christian: "I'll be here for you whenever you need me. I love you Y/N and fuck I wish you were 18 already."

Y/N: "I love you, too. I know, it's not until late October."

Christian: "Well, hey. Mine is in September. Looks like we both have birthdays to look forward to."

We went back to our walk in downtown Nashville, holy shit I can't believe how many bars there are here.

Y/N: "This is so beautiful. Oh my God."

He turned me to face him and kissed me again. This time is was more deep and passionate. He makes me feel different, in a good way. We pulled back and finished walking around downtown. His hair is so perfect, I haven't even heard him sing yet. Shit, I can't wait to hear it.

Time Skip by "Ozone"

Christian: "So, are you ready to hear us play?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm just wondering what your voice sounds like."

Christian: "Heh, well, do you want to hear something?"

Y/N: "Sure, blow me away pretty boy." I smiled.

Ive been on the road since I was sixteen
They don't really notice I how I see things
These girls they come and go between my bedsheets
And I've been doing blue and causing big scenes, yeah
Pull up and I'm higher than the big trees, yeah
She don't really like it but she needs me, yeah
She saying she don't really miss me
But fuck it, now I'm faded after all things, yeah

Y/N: "Oh my God, you literally have the voice of an angel."

Christian: "Thanks, love."

Fuck, did he really call me love? WAIT WHY AM I JUST REALIZING HE HAS AN AUSTRALIAN ACCENT.

Fuck that's so hot.

We reached the tour bus and my bestie was there.

Y/BFF: "Oh my God, I can't believe that we're both here. Fuck, this is unbelievable."

Y/N: "Me either, but I'm glad you're here. I missed you, where'd you go?"

Y/BFF: "We went to California to visit some family."

Y/N: "Awh, lucky. Anyways, let's get ready for their show."

Y/BFF wore this:

Your outfit:

Christian: "You guys look great!"

Mitchel: "I agree, you girls look beautiful. We can't wait to perform for you guys tonight."

Clinton: "Yeah, this tour is unreal to us. We've been getting sold out shows."

Y/N: "We're glad we could be here, now let's go!"

We walked through the back doors and some fans had noticed and started to scream and question about us. Obviously we didn't answer and kept walking.

I didn't plan on making this more than 2 chapters but it will lead to the 3rd apparently. Anyways I hope you enjoy this mini story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
216K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...