๐—œ๐—ณ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐—ž๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„...

็”ฑ matscaa

๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜–๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๏ผŒ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข... ๆ›ดๅคš

Characters etc.
Crush
Birthday pt.2
Who is she?
Jealousy
Advice
Advice pt.2
Butterflies
Sympothy
Confession
Hesitation [pt.1]
Hesitation [pt.2]
Hesitation [pt.3] (short)
Beautiful voice
Beautiful voice [pt.2]
Suspension
Lie
Lie [pt.2]
Obnoxious
Shower
Party
Party pt.2
a quick little visit :)
Relief pt.1
Relief pf.2

Birthday

2.6K 48 20
็”ฑ matscaa

Before I start the chapter, I just want to say this will be more directly to Ryan (since his birthday is today). (HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN).

Yes, Olegie/Oligie will be operative in this chapter.

However, Sebryan??

Also, this chapter will be long

Anyways, let's get on with the story. Shall we?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regie's pov

My head hurts like hell bro

Why am I still in Oli's room? I could've sworn I went back into my room. I turned over to see Oliver peacefully sleeping. He looks so cute laying there, almost like an angel. His hair was in his face though

I slowly moved his hair back, exposing his face. I heard little snores coming from his half-open mouth. His lips looked....so soft

what? what the hell?

"Snap out of it!" I didn't relive I said that out loud but I quickly covered my mouth once I said it. I noticed Oliver moving. SHIT

I woke him up

god dammit

No one's pov

Oliver's eyes slowly opened, looking at Regie. He stretched his arms out before sighing loudly.

"Oh, you're awake?" Oliver whispered, rubbing his eye. Regie blushed and nodded, still covering his mouth. Oli gasped once he remembered what happened.

"Regie, can you tell me why you passed out like that?" Oliver asked, sitting himself up by his arms. Regie raised an eyebrow, uncovering his mouth. "What do you mean?" He asked, sitting up.

"You passed out a while ago, Reg" Oliver explained. "I don't know...maybe I was tired?" Regie mumbled under his breath, hoping Oliver didn't hear.

"Maybe it's because you were sick" Oliver grabbed the now dry rag from Regie's forehead, putting it on the nightstand. "You look fine now, but I'm still worried about you"

Regie smiled at that sentence. He never would've known Oliver was like this.

"You were worried about me?" Regie grinned, folding his arms. Oliver turned to look at Regie with a surprised expression.

Oliver smiled and chuckled, "Well of course I was" "You passed out for god's sake" Oliver rambled, standing up from the bed. Regie watched as he unplugged his phone from the charger, and opened it.

"Who is it?" Regie questioned, also standing up from the bed. Oliver made eye contact with Regie before looking back down at his phone. "We have to get ready" "You've been sleeping for 3 hours, Regie" Oliver showed his phone to Regie, pointing at the time.

"Okay? And?" Regie shrugged his shoulder, not caring about it. "We have to get Ryan's birthday party ready!" Oliver looked like he just saw a ghost the way he said that...well, at least that's what Regie thought.

"Oh shit!" Regie gasped before running out of the room.

Oliver chuckled before walking to his closet and finding something to put on.

Regie's pov

I almost forgot we planned on surprising Ryan for his birthday with a party.

But anyways

I slipped out some blue jeans with a white T-shirt. Black Converse, and a black jacket I stole from Justin (don't tell him I said that). I threw them on my bed and went into the bathroom, ready to take a shower.

I was surprised I didn't take that long in the shower like I used to do. I did my normal routine I do for my skin. I walked back into my bedroom and put on my clothes. I quickly ran downstairs while trying to put on my shoes.

Not gonna lie, I almost tripped and fell down the stairs but luckily caught myself before I fell. I ran into the kitchen, seeing everyone gathered, including Oli. I stood beside Justin, sitting down on the stool that no one was sitting in.

"Finally, we have everyone here" Manager Ty looked at me with a side-eye. Lowkey was scary.

"My fault" I whispered, looking down at my feet. I felt an arm wrapping around my shoulder, and looking up. I saw Oliver smiling down at me, feeling a bit relieved.

"Seb, I want you to take Ryan to the mall and let him get whatever he wants" "Oh, and you have to pay for everything" Manager Ty folded his arms. Dang, he's gonna do Seb like that?

No one's pov

"You've gotta be kidding me right?" Seb asked with an "ain't no way" expression.

"I'm not kidding," Manager Ty said, walking off into the living room. "Ay, it's my birthday bro," Ryan said, playfully slapping Seb's shoulder. The others watched as he walked to the door.

Ryan turned around and raised his eyebrow, "You coming or what?" Ryan pleaded, opening the front door. The others looked back at Seb and folded their arms in sync. Sebastian sighed and said, "I'm coming"

Seb's pov

I already had my keys in my pocket just in case I had to go get something from the store, and it turns out I had to go to the store with someone.

I unlocked the car and Ryan immediately jumped in. I kind of thought it was cute, to be honest. Once I got in the car, I noticed how he couldn't stop smiling. His smile was so generous, it warmed my heart.

I started the engine and turned on the air so we could get comfortable. It was hot outside so I put the air on 76.

"You ready to go?" I looked at Ryan and he gave a smile, nodding.

Why the hell is he so cute?

He's never like this...

Ryan's pov

Seb had asked me if I was ready to go and I just nodded. I was excited since I had the chance to get anything I wanted from the mall. However, Manager Ty does know I can pay for my stuff but at the same time, I appreciate it.

We drove out of the driveway and went on to the mall.

I felt kind of sleepy but I managed to stay awake. I turned to see Seb focused on the road.

But, his veins got the best of me. Seb has pretty hands (not as pretty as mine though but still).

I stopped myself from staring at him and looked back out the window. I started blushing since I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Fuck

Seb's pov

I noticed Ryan staring at me from the side of my eye. I wonder what he was staring at me for, but I was more focused on the road since I was driving (obviously).

He started blushing though...

Maybe I was too hot for him.

Author's pov

HE LIKES YOU, YOU DUMB-

No one's pov

The both of them eventually made it to the store, getting out of the car.

Surprisingly, the mall wasn't as packed as it usually is, so they had a chance.

Ryan ran into the building, leaving Seb behind.

Seb sighed and chuckled, "This is gonna be one heck of a day".

Meanwhile
with the others

Regie was fixing the "happy birthday" logo up. He was having trouble with the Day for his birthday and almost fell from the latter.

Regie's pov

How is this shit so hard? Why was I the one doing this? I mean, IT IS Ryan's birthday but I really can't do all of this.

And, I almost fell from the latter!

"Be careful Regie! I don't want you getting hurt again" I heard Oliver yell from the back. He can be comforting when it comes to people.

He's a real man (iykyk).

"I will!" I said back to him without looking at him. If that makes sense.

I finally got the d up and taped it to the wall. All I had was the a and y left. I picked up the a beside me, putting three pieces of tap on the back of it.

I reached out and was about to stick it on the wall, but the latter got shaky.

"Oh shit" I mumbled under my breath, trying to keep my balance.

Somehow, I fell.

I could've sworn I saw Jesus looking down at me from the ceiling...

Is this the end?

All I could do was close my eyes, knowing this was the end of me (probably). I felt a wave of wind hit my body, wondering what it was.

Then I felt a body touch mine. One arm was under my legs while the other was holding my upper body.

I opened my eyes once I felt more relieved.

And it was...

No one's pov

"Oli?" Regie whispered, his expression now going soft to surprised (and red). Oliver looked down at Regie with a mad expression, rolling his eyes.

"I told you to be careful, Regie! How come you never listen to me?" Oliver shrieked, putting Regie down on his feet.

"But-" Regie had got cut off

"I'll finish it, don't worry" Oliver pleaded, slightly pushing Regie away from the latter.

Regie was hesitant at first but just agreed with him. He sighed and walked off into the kitchen, meeting Justin and Darren and making the birthday cake.

Technically, the boys had jobs

Oliver was card-taking (birthday cards). Regie was supposed to do the hang-ups but Oliver took his spot in that.

Justin and Darren were cake making. Kane was to do the presents. Manager Ty was to call their (and Ryan's) close friends to join the party.

(Since they have Saturday nights and Ryan's birthday is on a Saturday) (if that makes sense)

Seb was to take Ryan shopping (for what? idk)

"I think we're done you" Justin smiled, sucking the icing off his fingers. "He's gonna be so happy" Darren cheered, picking the cake up. He placed it on the counter beside the candles.

The two looked at Regie, "Will you do the honors?" Justin asked, raising an eyebrow.

Regie smiled and nodded, picking up the candles and placing them on the cake. The candles said, 21 of you're wondering.

Darren grabbed the matchbox and lit one of them. He slowly lowered it down to the candle, the three of them watching the fire started. Darren did the other candle but eventually had to light another match because the others went out

The candles were ready and they just stared at it like it was some piece of art.

Oliver eventually came into the kitchen, smiling. He throws his arm over Regie's shoulder, wiping a little icing off the cake and licking it.

"That's good" "He'll like this" Oliver chuckled.

Meanwhile (again)

Seb and Ryan were eating at panda express since they got hungry while shopping.

Ryan had bought millions of items from 10 different stores. Seb could've sworn his bank account money was only gonna be tens.

"Why did you buy so much stuff? I don't think this will all fit in the car, Ryan" Seb groaned, counting how many bags there was on THREE chairs.

"It'll be fine! It's only 20 bags" Ryan shrugged, sticking a piece of chicken in his mouth. Seb raised an eyebrow and huffed.

"You mean 20 thousand?!" Seb complained, picking up a hand full of rice and shoving it in his mouth. Ryan laughed at that and almost choked.

"Ty said I can get whatever I want, Seb. But thank you for buying it for me" Ryan smiled, looking back down at his plate.

Seb blushed and smiled, going back to eating.

"However, I did want to at least pay for some stuff. You didn't have to buy everything" Ryan mumbled, trying not to choke.

"But it's your birthday" Seb raised an eyebrow. Ryan rolled his eyes playfully and chuckled, "So? Just because it's my birthday, doesn't mean you have to spoil me" Ryan explained, picking up an egg roll.

"But-" Before Seb could finish, Ryan had already shoved the egg roll in his mouth he picked up a second ago.

Seb almost choked but ate it.

"You talk too much" Ryan giggled, looking at Seb as he put another piece of chicken in his mouth. Seb made eye contact with Ryan.

They stared at each other for a while before Ryan broke it. The two blushed like a tomato, obviously in love (icky).

"I'm full" Seb cleared his throat, trying to chew the egg roll down. Ryan smiled and dropped his fork on his plate

"Same"

Seb smiled and picked up Ryan's plate, caring his and Ryan's to the trash bin. He dropped it inside the little circle, wiping his hands off.

He helped Ryan pick up the bags full of stuff and eventually walked out of the mall. They got to the car and Ryan opened the trunk with his free hand.

Seb put the heavier bags in the trunk while Ryan put the non-heavy bags in the back seat. Ryan had already gotten in the car while Seb was still putting the bags in the trunk.

Ryan opened his phone and noticed three text messages from his mom and sister. He opened them and saw two long paragraphs, already ready to read them.

Seb got in the car and started the engine, pulling out his parking spot. He turned left before fully going out of the mall.

Seb's pov

God, it was hot outside.

Ryan looked like he was reading something so I decided not to play any music. I turned to the left and was finally back on the road.

I heard a sniff and looked in Ryan's direction.

I almost ran off the road after seeing him crying. Why was he crying for? Did I say something wrong?

"Why are you crying?" I asked him, concerned. I've never seen Ryan cry like that. Hell, I haven't even seen Ryan crying ever since our meet&great at NYC

"My sister and mom sent me a paragraph" His voice cracked, which worried me even more. I kept my eyes on the road but looked at Ryan for a split second

"It's alright. At least they didn't forget, right?" I told him, pressing the brakes slowly as the light turned red. "Yea..." Ryan started texting his sister and mom, so I guess he was gonna send another paragraph back.

I DON'T KNOW I'M NOT GOOD WITH STUFF LIKE THAT

My parents never sent me a paragraph on my birthday when I was out of town. So, I wasn't good with this kind of stuff

He eventually stopped once the light turned green, putting his phone on its front and dropping it on his lap.

I felt bad, really bad.

Ryan's pov

I don't like crying

Especially in front of people. I think it makes me look weak and dumb, but it's whatever.

I sent my mom and sister a paragraph back, really not knowing what to write. That's the first time they've ever done that before.

Usually, they'll send a little happy birthday text but NO. They sent a whole paragraph while thinking I wasn't gonna cry

Seb...kind of made me feel better? But I was still sad about it.

I wiped my nose which had wet tears on it. Gosh I hate crying

I heard Seb's phone ring, it was Manager Ty.

"Hello?" Seb's voice was soft, almost too soft.

"Alright..." "Yep, I got you" I wonder what they were talking about. It sounded like they had a plan or something, or maybe I was thinking wrong.

"You wanna go get some boba?" Seb mouthed that to me. For some reason, I felt a wave of excitement go through my body. I flashed my smile.

"Of course" I whispered, looking out the window.

I also hate having crushes.

...that's a guy.

But I still liked him.

No one's pov

Seb hung up the phone while pulling into the driveway, immediately taking a spot before this black Tesla did.

"Loser," Seb said. Ryan giggled and unbuckled his seatbelt, laying back in the chair. "You want to stay in the car or?" Seb requested, opening his door.

Ryan didn't say anything. He just went on inside the boba shop and left Seb outside.

"I'll take that as a yes" Seb chuckled, walking into the boba shop behind Ryan. He walked up to the counter where Ryan was standing, pulling out his card from his wallet.

"I'll have a Honeydew Milk Tea, please!" Ryan smiled, watching the lady put his order in. He turned to Seb and raised an eyebrow. "What do you want, Sebby?" Ryan folded his arms, smiling.

Seb almost dropped his card by that name.

Ryan never and I mean NEVER calls Seb that. Well, Seb wanted him too but he rejected it.

But now (?), he wants to say it.

Seb's pov

I almost choked on my spit from that name.

Why was he acting so strange today, anyways? I mean, it is his birthday and all but damn.

I gulped and looked at the lady, smiling. "I'll have a Taro Milk Tea with that, please," I said to the lady. She typed our order in and walked back to the kitchen, leaving me and Ryan behind.

But, I want to ask him why he called me that.

No one's pov

"Why'd you call me that?" Seb whispered, leaning down a bit since Ryan was two inches smaller than him.

Ryan looked at Seb and chuckled under his breath. "What? I thought you wanted me to call you that?" Ryan teased, giving Seb the side eye.

"Yea but...I didn't think you would say it. Plus, you rejected it, remember-" Seb got cut off by the lady walking up with their drinks in her hand.

She placed them beside the machine and, "Can I see a card or cash?" She asked, handing out her hand.

Seb was about to hand her his card but it got slapped by Ryan's hand. He raised an eyebrow and watched as Ryan gave the card to the lady, smiling down at her.

He smiled and put his card back in his wallet, slipping it into his pocket. He picked up his drink as Ryan did the same. They both said thank you to the girl before walking out the door.

They jumped back into the car and drove off, heading home.

Seb's pov

We were 15 minutes away from the house, and I almost forgot to tell Ryan something.

"Check the glove box for me," I told Ryan, pointing at the glove box. He opened it and inside was a blindfold. I noticed him make a confused expression, smiling from it.

"Put that on, please" I insisted, pressing the brakes when the red turned red. "Why?"

Ryan can be tempting sometimes...

"Trust me" "Just trust me," I told him. I didn't want to ruin the surprise once we get back home.

Ryan had already finished his boba but I wasn't finished yet. He is a fast eater but in a good way.

No one's pov

Ryan had put the blindfold on, relaxing back into the seat. He turned to Seb, slightly smiling. "Why do I have this on?" Ryan asked, folding his arms.

"Just wait until we get home" Seb grinned, turning left on a road.

"We have 7 more minutes" Seb pressed on the gas, the car zooming through the road. (he might get a ticket)

Meanwhile
(for the third time)

The boy's friends and close friends were all in the house getting ready. The girls were on one side while the boys were on the other.

"Is Sebastian on his way?" Oliver turned to Manager Ty and raised an eyebrow. "Yea," Manager Ty nodded, signaling Oliver.

Oliver jumped up from the couch, almost tripping. He quickly walked over to the kitchen turning the lights off. He noticed car lights pulling into the driveway, knowing who it was.

"They're here! They're here!" Oliver said, running back to the couch he was hiding from. He fell onto Darren because he missed a step, almost breaking Darren's ankle.

"Dude!" Darren yelled. "My bad" Oliver smiled, moving away from him in case he dies.

---------------------------------

Seb helped Ryan out of the car, leading him up the steps and into the house. He pulled Ryan into the kitchen, telling him to stay in place. He quickly ran into the kitchen, grabbing the cake.

He walked over to the light switches, staring at Ryan. "Alright, take the blindfold off" Seb smiled, watching Ryan struggle with the blindfold

He finally got it off and almost fell once the lights turned off and everyone jumped up.

"SUPRISE!!" They said, smiling with their arms in the air.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty, I think that's enough for now!

However, stay tuned for part 2 (which starts tomorrow!). Hope you guys enjoyed it! Goodnight

(Happy Birthday Ryan!!) (He's 21 now! Which means he can drink) (Finally)

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

The Star Among NSB ็”ฑ Lix

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

31.7K 724 50
"Hi Boys, it's been so long since I seen you look how much you've grown." said my mom. .... "We want Jc to move in with us". said Ty. What happens wh...
6.1K 112 15
า“แดส€ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แด€ษดแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€s !! <๐Ÿน แด›แดก !! sแดแดœแด› ษชษดแด„สŸแดœแด…แด‡s : ส€แดแด˜แด‡s, แด„สœแดแด‹ษชษดษข, sสŸแด€แด แด‡ & แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€ , sแด˜ษชแด› แด…ส€ษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข, แดกสœษชแด˜ แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด , แด€สŸแด˜สœแด€ & แดแดแด‡ษขแด€ ( sแดแดแด‡แด›ษชแดแด‡s ), แด€...
59.5K 1K 30
"Get ready to meet the boys" Being siblings with a Social Media influencer brother was never your favorite, but you also never knew how big of a life...