Bunny love story

Por lady_hybird

A rise of the guardians fan fic Más

Charactor intro
Meeting bunny and sandy
Meeting north
The warren
Getting jack
Pitch and a sleigh ride
Collecting Teeth
Waking the child (jamie)
Pitch again
Saving easter
Defeating pitch
Leaving and goodbyes
5years later
How the story ends(not an authors note)
Authurs note

400years later and a new guardian

3K 51 1
Por lady_hybird

It's been 400 years since I've meet bunny and the rest of the guardians. The man in the moon made me a guardian even thou there was no danger. I guess he thought i would be of use to every one else. During the day around 4-10am I go to people's work and children's schools all around the world and make some of them daydream. After ten they can daydream on their own because around 10:30 I go to check on any animals and then around 3:00 in the afternoon I'm back in the warren and helping bunny paint eggs. Bunny and I are married now. The man in the moon thought it would be best. Neither of us said a word because we already liked each other. Sandy is my best friend, other then bunny. Sometimes I help out Sandy, North, and Tooth when they need it. I've learnt to control my powers obviously. Right now it was about 8:45pm and I was helping bunny in the warren when I saw the northern lights.
Me- bunny, Something's wrong at the pole!
Bunny looks to where I was looking.
Bunny- come on then.
He tapped his foot twice and we ran to the North Pole. Bunny stopped at the opening and listen before he jumped out. I followed and we were surrounded by snow. Bunny hugged himself.
Bunny- ah, it's freezing.
Me- get used to it. It ain't that cold.
Bunny- i can't feel my paws.
I rolled my eyes at him and made my way to norths shop. Bunny followed behind me. When we made it to norths shop and in the room were i meet him. I looked around to see everything in an ok shape. Nothing seemed to be out of place. I saw sandy and tooth in the room. Then north burst into the room.
North- cookies, eggnog, anyone?
Sandy raise his hand and makes a picture of a cup. North hands sandy some eggnog.
Bunny- oh, this better be good north.
We all walk to North's globe room. Sandy makes a lot of picture on his head that are to fast for me to get.
North- i know, I know, but I obviously wouldn't have called you all here unless it was serious.
This caused me to listen closer.
North- the boogie man was here...at the pole.
Tooth- pitch? Pitch black? Here?
North- yes there was black sand covering the globe.
Bunny- what, what,...what do you mean black sand?
North- and then a shadow.
I moved closer to bunny.
Bunny- hold on, hold on. I thought you said you saw pitch.
North- well, ah, not exactly...
Bunny- not exactly? Can you believe this guy?
Bunny turns to sandy and sandy makes a question mark over his head.
Bunny- yea, you said it sandy.
Bunny doesn't care anymore and paints the egg that he had in his paw. I watch as he paints it.
North- look, he is up to something very bad. I feel it,..in my belly.
I giggle at north, from behind bunny. I was looking over his shoulder at north.
Bunny- hang on, hang on, you mean to say you summoned Leila and I here THREE DAYS BEFORE EASTER because of your belly? Mate, if I did this to you three days before Christmas....
North- please, bunny, Easter is not Christmas.
Bunny- here we go...
North takes bunny's egg. I take bunny's paint brush from him and he lets me while he talks to north.
Bunny- north, Leila and i don't have time for this. We still got two million eggs to finish.
North- no matter how much you paint is still egg.
I cover my mouth, he did not just say that. I walk over behind bunny.
Bunny- look, mate, i'm dealing with perishables. Right. You've got all year to prepare.
North- why are rabbits always so nervous?
Me- hey!
Bunny- and why are you always such a blowhard!
North- tooth! Can't you see we're trying to argue.
Tooth- sorry not all of us get to work one night a year. am I right, Leila, sandy?
Me- you got that right tooth.
Bunny- come on, mate, Pitch went out with the dark ages. We made sure of that remember?
North- i know it was him. We have serious situation.
Bunny- well, I've got a serious situation with some eggs.
Tooth- hey, I hate to interrupt the, "we work so hard once a year club"
Me- hey I'm in this argument tooth.
Tooth- sorry Leila but could we concentrate on the matter....
Tooth was cut short by sandy shaking an elf with a bell. Poor elf. We all turn to sandy and he pointed to the moon.
North- ah, man in moon sandy why didn't you say something?
Sandy looks mad. Then I realized he was trying to get our attention.
Me- sorry sandy.
He smiles at me.
North- it's been a long time old friend. What is big news?
Manny shows a dark shadow.
Me- pitch.
Bunny- it is pitch.
North- manny...what must we do?
The moonlight moves to a symbol on the floor and it raises out of the floor.
Tooth- ah, guys, you know what this means?
North- he's chosen another guardian.
Bunny- what?! why?!
North- must be big deal. Manny thinks we need help.
Me- hey. I wasn't a 'big deal' when I was chosen.
Bunny- yea you was and since when do we need help?
Tooth- i wonder who it's gonna be?
Sandy makes a four leaf clover.
Tooth- maybe a leprechaun?
Bunny- please not the groundhog, please not the groundhog.
Me- there is nothing wrong with a groundhog.
It makes a blue colored picture of Jack Frost.
Me- jack?
North- Jack Frost.
Bunny- ah, i take it back. The groundhog's fine.
I gave him a look like 'really'. he just smiled back.
Tooth- well, ah, as long as he helps to ah,... To protect the children, right?
Bunny- Jack Frost he doesn't care about children. All he cares about is freezing water pipes and mess with my egg hunts. Right? He's an irresponsible, selfish....
North- guardian.
Bunny- Jack Frost is many things, but he is not a guardian.
Me- manny chose him he will be a guardian like us.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

12K 272 22
Rise of the Guardians oneshots. JackRabbit
15.9K 238 26
THIS IS BASED OFF OF MY ONESHOTS I MADE WITHIN MY "CARTOONS X READER ONESHOTS" BOOK!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 💜 From the Man in the Moon, he grants bei...
66.2K 2.3K 25
Luna Divinestone is a high school senior who was chosen to be Pitch’s power source, But things become more complicated as the guardians discovered th...
65.6K 1.8K 15
Seraphine was the very first guardian. Manny asked her to not interfere with the dark ages so she was never given the chance to meet the other four g...