The Billionaire's Wife |✓

By sia_fictional

"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's get... More

||Introduction||
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Episode:- 6
Episode:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Chapter:- 17
Chapter:- 18
Chapter:- 19
New book
Chapter:- 20
Chapter:- 21
Chapter:- 22
Chapter:- 23
Chapter:- 24
Chapter:- 25
||Introduction part: 2||
Chapter:- 26
Chapter:- 28
Chapter:- 29
Chapter:- 30
Chapter:- 31
Chapter:- 32
Chapter:- 33
Chapter:- 34
Chapter:- 35
Chapter:- 36
Chapter:- 37
Chapter:- 38
Chapter:- 39
Chapter:- 40
Chapter:- 41
Chapter:- 42
Chapter:- 43
Chapter:- 44
Chapter:- 45
Chapter:- 46
Chapter:- 47
Chapter:- 48
Chapter:- 49
Chapter:- 50
Chapter:- 51
Chapter:- 52
Chapter:- 53
Chapter:- 54
Chapter:- 55
Chapter:- 56
Chapter:- 57

Chapter:- 27

8.8K 481 110
By sia_fictional

Avni Khanna

I am standing near the floor length window. Admiring the view. I never thought in my life that I would live in most expensive place of Delhi.

That reminded me; how much does this whole area cost?

I huff loudly as I don't have anything to do. My work always keeps me busy and when suddenly I have nothing to do as MCI has cancelled my license till I am proven not guilty; it's irking me.

The other family members are taking naps because the journey exhausted them but not to my surprise, Armaan left the mansion soon after he freshen up. Indeed he a is workaholic man like his brother.

It has been two hours since Neil has gone. I have been waiting for his call since then but he didn't bother to call me even once. Yes, we finally exchanged our numbers. Well me because he already had mine.

He forbade me to leave the mansion.  I can't even meet my friends for few days.
This sucks.

I cannot disturb any if them because they are at their jobs right now.

Mom said that she would not be able to meet me for few days as she has to go out of the country for her business trip.  Neil had already sent bodyguards with her. He never misses any chance to make me feel his love.

To my surprise, the bodyguards have been with me and my mother ever since Neil left me. I never knew it. The entire god-dam building, in which I was staying with my mother, is owned by Neil. They were never our neighbors but bodyguards.

'How filmy does it sound?'

I curl my lips because I don't know what's coming my way. What the second moment will bring for me, I do not know. I don't know what tomorrow will give me. My life is messed up for now.  And I can't do anything about it because I chose it. I chose this life.

I was in my own hustle when heard my phone's ring which is kept on night stand.

'Finally, you realized it.' I smriked.

I rushes to the bed side table and slide quickly to answer the phone without seeing the caller's name. I was expecting Neil to be on the other side but the woman's voice startled me.

"Hello, Avni." The woman on the other side is crying. She sounds very familiar to me. I pulled the phone out of my ear and looked at the caller ID.

My eyebrows flutter. Why is she crying? My heart beats fast. I put the phone back on my ears, "Hey, Sia! What happened? Why are you crying?" I asks in hurry because her sobbing are scaring me.

She's out of India for the shooting of her action film. It's been a month now. As far as I know her shoot will take another 10 days.

"Dad is hospitalized?" I gulped big time. How did she know? I was completely silent because I didn't know what to answer her.

"Avni?" Sia hoarsely calls my name. "You there? Can you hear me?"

"Amm-- yeah! I heard you." I mutter.

"Tell me?"

"Yes, Sia." I confirms the news of her father being hospitalized.

We didn't tell her the news as we couldn't get in touch with her. It is rare that whenever she or Abhinav goes out to shoot for a film, we get any chance to talk to her or him. This usually happens with movie stars; they aren't able to contact their loved ones due to their tight schedule.

Plus, Mrs. Roy asked us, not to inform Sia anything as it will destroy her peace and she'll travel back to India, the time she'll get to know about Dada's condition. Then we thought it's okay because dada was getting better and he himself convinced us to not let her know anything.

And Neil's sudden arrival had already blocked my mind that time so I really didn't thought so much.

"Avni, you guys didn't even try to tell me this. He is my father." She shutteredb on the call. Her sniffs are increasing as she speaking.

"Sia, where are you?" That's the only thing I want to know because her information tells, she is already done with her shootings.

"In delhi. I am heading to the hospital right now."

"Oh my! Already? Did you informed Abhinav about your arrival?"

"No."

"Okay! I'll be there and Sia, relax; Ashok dada is alright and even getting better." I try to pacify her as everyone knows how much she loves Ashok dada. Infact, this father-daughter duo is very famous in our country.

"Hmm!"

As soon she hung up the phone, I immediately dialed Abhinav's number.  I sit down on the edge of the bed to put on my heels while holding the phone between my ear and shoulder.

After four or five rings, he finally answers the call, "Avni!" Abhinav breath out my name gently.

I don't know why, but I somewhat feel lenitive. This feels like I am speaking to my childhood friend after ages. He indeed hurted me a lot earlier but it's important to inform him about Sia.

"Sia is in India, Abhinav." I directly came to the point. I didn't want to waste any second because last time when Sia got to know Dada suffered a attack, she felt unconscious.

"What?" He bowls and I hear some shuffles around him from the other side, "Pack-up." I can hear his faint announcement. He might be in a shoot, I guess.

"Yes and she already knows about Dada's condition. She's going to the hospital."

"I am already on my way." The sound of car's tyres reaches me.

"Me too." I was about to cut the phone call but stopped when he faintly ask,"Avni, I know I have lost the right to ask you this but still, are you okay?" He asks soflty.

My hands have stilled on the knob door. For a time my mind went blank. And to be honest, I have tears in my eyes.

'My childhood friend.' I blink my eyes and gulp down the saliva.

"Ye-yeah. I am good." I shutters.

'I am exhausted honestly.'

"You doesn't sound though." I heard him murmur under his breath. My heart cherish at his observation like before. "Well, see you in hospital."

"Yes." I unknowingly smiled. His feelings were never wrong but the way it came and turned out for me; made me aloof from him.

I didn't knew, talking to him after days will be like this. Seems like I already lost my friend but I don't want to. My heart is aching with the thought.

Back to some days; I thought it's better to avoid him but when a thought excuse my heart that he isn't going to be by side now; it hurts. He wasn't wrong at his place but his outburst.

*********

We are heading to the hospital. 'We' as in me and Natasha because Neil strictly barred my exit from the mansion but what I found out is that no one can deny his mother.

So, fortunately, mom entered the hall when I was having words with bodyguards who were adamant to not let me step, a step outside the mansion's entrance.

I explained her the situation and she ordered the bodyguards to let me go. I don't know why everyone's face turned pale when I told them about Ashok dada's condition.

That's the thing which is bugging me since I left the home. Natasha is clearly not herself right now. I mean something has preoccupied her mind I guess.

Natasha wanted to accompany me to the hospital so that I could get double protection but still I suspect something is wrong.

'Fishy.' I qoutes.

"Nat, is there something wrong?" I place my hand over her right shoulder.

She smiled but somewhat she is freaking out inside. I can sense it, "No, not at all." Her body stiffened. She sounds like eeire.

'Maybe she don't want to share.'

'She met me today only, what am I expecting from her; to believe, just like that.' I pass her a smile and shrugged that fishy feeling.

'Or maybe I am thinking too much!'

°°°°
Here, I am standing infront of lift to come down from tenth floor.

When we reached the hospital, Natasha said that she has very urgent work with Armaan. So, she sprinted to Neil's floor because both the brothers are up there.

I huffs loudly at her behavior. I shook my head and enters inside the lift. As soon I entered inside the reception area; everyone gritted me and to my surprise, no one stopped me.

'Woha! The powers Neil have.'

*********

"Sorry, Sia." We are sitting in my cabin right now, and here I am apologizing to her because being a good friend of hers I should've informed her about Dada's condition but chose not to because it will disturb her work.

"It's okay. I understand. I shouldn't have behaved abruptly." I smiles at her low voice. Both siblings behave impulsively.

I didn't answered, instead I get up from the chair and walks to her. I engulfs her in my arms; she reciprocated instantly. I can understand her fear. Her insecurities.

When Sia met Ashok Dada, she was a bit difficult to handle but me and Abhinav managed to calm her down. She's a very mature person but everyone has their flaws, so does she has. She wasn't so emotional before but after losing her loved ones made her like this.

She's afraid now, to lose the one she loves; afraid that anyone might leave her. She's afraid that anyone can just walk out of her life. She is afraid of love.

That's why she became tough. And public has given her the tag of arrogant.

'The more people who love you, the more people hate you.' This line perfectly settles with her glamorous world unlike to her brother who has a huge fanbase. Well, she does have her own fanbase which is pretty huge but maybe lesser then to her brother.

Sometimes both sibling's fans get engaged in fights like there's no tommorow. Like which Roy sibling is the best? Fun fact; both Abhinav and Sia enjoys their cute fights and the possession their fans have on them. It's quite hilarious to be honest.

We break our embrace and sit on the couch together and start discussing. The time passes, she gets back to her normal self.

All of sudden her eyes goes wide in the middle of our discussion. Sia presses her forehead, "Shoot! Shoot! Shoot, I forget about your news. Is that true what I have heard? Actually, I searched online but didn't find anything about that." She dwell on and blabbers.

I shakily breath out, "Calm down. There's nothing like that."

She huffed loudly, "Thank god."

'There's something else.' Hehe! I thought nervously. What will she do when I will tell her truth!

I gulp loudly before clearing my throat, "I want to tell you something?" I nervously chuckled. I clean off the unseen dust on my pant to avoid her suspicious gaze.

"What is it?" I can feel her expressions now. She must've raised her eyebrows while folding her arms up to her chest.

'You can do this, Avni.'

'She will understand you.'

'What if not? What if she decides to kick my ass?'

'Well, that's something I am afraid of!'

'It's okay. It's still better than her silent treatment.'

I cleared my throat a little more, "Aahh--how do I start? Like, amm-- what will be your reaction if tell you that I have a husband?" I shutters as I look up to her.

She aired her hand, "Ohh, that's fine." I waited for a while to let her process her mind and then the next thing I know; my hand is on her mouth and her eyes are wide open as she was literally shouting. It feels like blood is coming out of my ears.

I close my eyes an as reflex because I couldn't help my ears with that as they're serving to her mouth right now.

'Sia, you're gone if something happens to my ears.'

"Oh my god, Sia. Shusshhh! You are screaming like as if you have seen a dinosaur in Jurassic park." I exclaims little loudly.

And suddenly, everything falls silent.

'What happened?'

"Sia, are you dead? Man, I didn't even press your face so hard." I mutter horribly.

"Ammmmmm" I can hear someone's faint voice. I feels like as if somebody is tapping my wrist furiously.

"AMmmuhh, awuunnyy."

'Someone is calling my name I guess.' And that's moment I realize, my eyes are closed.

As soon as I open my eyes and I saw Sia's pale face, I immediately remove my hand from her mouth.

"Aaaaahhhh." She takes in some good amount of breath.

"Sorry, Sia." I turn towards my table and grabs a glass of water; I pass her the glass promptly. She grabbed it from my hand and chugs in in a go.

I rubs her back to help her in the process.

"Are you okay?"

"Hmm! Don't worry about me but you." She apprises me in a kind of alerting tone. She's still huffing but see the audacity. I gulped big time.

The way she is staring at me seems like she is planning to cook me. In return, all I can give her is a toothy grin to which she scoff.

"Explain."

*********

"So, according to you, you are The Neil Khanna's wife? I mean in real? You aren't lying right?" Sia gaped at me.

"Of course not." I confirms.

She squeales in happiness. That's what it looks like from her behavior. She is jumping as if a five year old child got her candy.

I told her everything except the domestic affairs and rivalry Khanna family have with Desai's. It's very private matter. Infact, Neil skipped many parts while he told the truth to my mom and Ashok dada.

But suddenly, she stand still making me baffle by her behavior.

"His picture." She demands making me raise my eyebrows.

I search my phone on my pocket then to my desk.

'There you are.' I grab my phone from the desk.

"Picture, wait." I trails off as I open my phone lock, "Here." I hand over her my phone.

As she analyses the picture, her eyes goes wide, "Oh my Lord! My my, he is incredibly handsome. Gosh, can you believe it? He's your husband!" I laughed at her excitement.

"Like seriously! He is my new crush. Hayee!" She's squealing like as if she got the best actress filmfare award. And adoring Neil's picture as if that's her award.

It's very rare to see her old playful side. I smiled at her antics. But jealousy inside me!

'Aahh, leave it. That's your childhood friend.'

'Still, I can't leave it.'
.

'Gosh, you girl. Decide one thing.'
.

'Okay! So now I feel like I have to keep Neil tied up in the house.'
.

'Hell! That's one of good ideas.' I patted my back absentmindedly.

Sia's voice pulls out me out of my thoughts,"You know?"

I raise my right brow to let her continue,"For once, I got scared. I thought your husband is also bald like other billionaires." She huffs making laugh at her thought.

"What?"

"Yeah, the theory says that most of the billionaires are baldheaded." She recites.

"Where do you get this theories from?"

"Sia-The philosopher." She flicked hairs back. I chuckles at her antics.

Suddenly, I heard a loud thump noise. My door. The door of my room opens very loudly. Me and Siya both turns around; only to find my sinewy husband walking inside of my cabin with his emotionless face.

'Not now.'

'I just dealt with one problem, now comes the second one.'

His face tells me already that I am gone. I didn't heard him again. Why? Because this time my friend needed me.

We already had cold fight this morning. Now what's coming next?

___________________________________________
**************************************
So, how was it?

It's quite big chapter of 2851 words.

Many of you might've felt disappointed that today it doesn't have Avneil scene but I can't do anything.

Sorry!

Sia's entry is quite long.

*******
Sia is Abhinav's sister.

Many of you people thought she's his wife. Lol!

Well, did you like Sia and Avni's bonding?

Abhinav was right or wrong?

His outburst was right or wrong? What are you expecting from upcoming chapters?

Well, chug it. Neil is Sia's new crush! Lmao!

Armaan is like you're dead brother.😂

How about you guys?

********
Neil is angry!

So is Avni, that too since morning.

Will Avni and Neil have a huge fight?

********
Drop your precious views and votes please. I worked a lot for it.

And follow me for more updates!
___________________________________________
**************************************
So here is my another episode of The Billionaire's wife🦋

Hope uhh ppl will like it!!
Please drop ur comment that do uhh ppl liked it or not!!

Please vote and support!!
___________________________________________
**************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 79.6K 77
Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl just like her Mother Subi Nirmaan Singh...
166K 14.4K 31
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
1.8M 85.3K 91
*Completed* Thank you for dropping here, Happy reading Prologue 'Fated But Was It In Destiny'. Love is a beautiful feeling, one to cherish, but what...
677K 35.7K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...