Gangster Love

By TheUrbanwritter

Gangster Love is a heart-warming story about a young girl searching for love. Follow Kemmie on her journey to... More

Gangster Love (Part One)
Gangster Love (Part Two)
Gangster love (Part Three)
Gangster Love (Part Four)
Gangster Love (Part Five)
Gangster Love (Part Six)
Gangster Love (Part Seven)
Gangster Love (Part Eight)
Gangster Love (Part Nine)
Gangster Love (Part Ten)
Gangster Love (Part Eleven )
Gangster Love (Part Twelve)
Gangster Love (Part Thirteen)
Gangster Love (Part fourteen)
Gangster Love (Part Sixteen)
Gangster Love (Part Seventeen)
Gangster Love (Part Eighteen)
Gangster Love (Part nineteen)

Gangster Love (Part Fifteen)

4.1K 53 18
By TheUrbanwritter

(Clumzy)

She was stable, I did a big sigh of relief and buried my head in my hands. Eventually the nurse came out and placed a hand on my shoulder and for some reason I just broke down. She took me to a quiet corner and allowed me calm down before she spoke.

Nurse- You are a wonderful boy, but you need to rest. She’ll be ok, I promise. It seems to me like right now you are exhausted and you’ve been taking care of everyone but yourself, so take a deep breath and when you feel a little better go and see her and then go home and get some rest and I give you my word that I will keep a good eye on her. Please, I’ve watched you come here every SINGLE morning at 8.00 and leave around 10:00 you stay here all by yourself sitting there. 

If you just stay here and watch her the more frustrated you will be.

Me- No, I’m fine…I come in to see my son, my son…..I..

I stopped, It felt so good to call him my son but it hurt me to know that he wasn’t actually mine.

Nurse- Sir, sir….

Me- I’m sorry.

Realising I had zoned out for a few seconds.

Me- Yes I come here to see my son.

Nurse- Yes I know and his doing very well, soon he wont need help to breath. His lungs will be strong enough for him to be able to breath on is own.

I smiled.

Nurse- But please get some rest.

Me- I will…..I will.

(Slims 3 days later)

I had just come back from the hospital and I was laying in bed next to Trina. I still hadn’t told her what I had done to Shantay and I hadn’t heard about her on the news so I guess she hadn’t been found yet. Me and Flawless had gone back to her ends to get his car but we dare not be seen close to her door. Neither one of us had said anything but I know he wanted to see, I still couldn’t believe what I’d done I wanted to see if she was actually dead. Even though a part of me knew she was, there was a part of me that was telling me it was all a dream….I mean unless your really sick and twisted no one wakes up with the intention to kill. 

I so badly wanted to tell Trina, it felt like I couldn’t actually move forward and make our relationship work if I held this back from her, but I just couldn’t lose her again. The thought of her not being with me hurt me to the point where I could feel the bile in my stomach churning and making its way up through my throat. 

Trina- What’s wrong baby, you’ve been so quiet since you came back from the hospital. Is everything alright, how’s Rion and Flawless? 

Me- There good baby and everything’s good.

As she stroked my face with the love burning in her eyes I looked away and realised I had to tell her, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and if this doesn’t kill our relationship it will only make it stronger. 

I sat up and looked around my room, I thought about all the good memories I’d shared in here. All the people I’d lost along the way, all the people I had befriended in my short time on this earth. Then I turned around and held her hand in mine.

And I smiled and shook my head, who would have thought….ME…saying I love you.  I sighed as my heart pumped harder and faster in my chest  and my palms grew sweaty and my mouth turned dry.

Me- Trina there is something I need to tell you, and before I tell you I have a few things I need to say.

She raised her eyebrows slightly but she nodded signalling for me to continue.

Me- I love you, always have but I was so ashamed to tell you and I was stupid. Now you’re here and were trying to make this work and you don’t understand just HOW MUCH I want this to work, because the thought of not having you In my life is enough to kill me. 

A small tear rolled lazily down my cheek, and she reached out for me but I shook my head.

Me- No listen, who would have thought that I’d be sitting here now telling you I love you and allowing my emotions to show, that’s not me. I’d get shot a million times before I show any type of emotion but I don’t care anymore. I’m a man now Trina and I know I’ve been saying this for a while but up until now I haven’t actually felt like one, men take responsibility for the things they do and deal with the consequences. No matter how difficult they may be…

Trina the day you came to see me, earlier on I did something that I don’t regret. You might think I’m sick for not regretting it but I don’t and if that’s how you feel so be it. I killed the girl who hurt Kemmie and put her in hospital.

Her eyes widened and then she frowned.

Trina- Your actually being serious. 

I nodded as I looked away.

Trina- Why?

Me- I already told you what happened to Kemmie.

Trina- No, why did you have to kill her. Couldn’t you think of ANYTHING else?

Me- NO.

Trina- NO………………….NO………………Darnell NO!!!!!!!!

Me- NO TRINA………………NO WE COULDN’T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE A SUITABLE PUNISHMENT FOR WHAT SHE DID. 

Trina- Why is it up to you to punish people, its not for you to be handing out punishments.  You are sick, you and whoever else did this your all sick. I want nothing to do with you anymore, I knew it…..I knew it was to good to be true coming back here and allowing you to talk me back into taking you back. YOU ALWAYS LET ME DOWN, ALWAYS……………..YOUR NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE…………….I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU SO MUCH.

She wailed while holding her belly and falling on the floor and sobbing, the I hate you soon turned into a whisper and after a while she was just sobbing on the floor. I bent down and hugged her tight and kissed her on the forehead.

Trina- I trusted you.

She whispered while still crying. 

Trina- I TRUSTED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said standing up and shouting.

Trina- I GAVE YOU ALL I HAD…….EVERYTHING. 

Me- So what would you have preferred that I kept it a secret and said nothing. 

Trina- YES!!!!!!!!!

Me- Yh well so much for trying to build our relationship on trust and honesty. The only reason I told you was because I love you Trina, I didn’t have to tell you as a matter if fact I didn’t even WANT to tell you. But I thought YOU, miss I’ll ride or die and I’ll be here for you no matter what would have stood by me, but I guess I was wrong maybe us being together is a mistake. GO and hate me all you want I don’t care anymore, I do something good for once in my life and all you can do is throw it back in my face and tell me how much you hate me. LEAVE!!!!!

I said slumping onto the floor, I could see her watching me from the corner of my eye and then she picked up her bag and made her way through the door. 

I sighed and ran my hands over my head as tears rolled down my face, I don’t ever cry. I was too much of a goon for that, well so I thought.

Suddenly the door busted open again and she ran over to me and held me close to her chest.

Trina- I’m so sorry.

She whispered.

Trina- I forgive you, I don’t care……I don’t care. 

I looked up at her and held her hand on my face.

Me- Are you sure.

Trina- Yes, I’m so sorry baby I love you more than anything in this world.

I closed my eyes as I placed my forehead against hers and held her hand on my face, then I picked her up and kissed her deeper than I ever have. 

Me- I love you so much baby……so much it hurts.

She kissed me as I breathed out a deep sigh of relief, I was never going to hurt her or let her go NEVER.

(Clumzy- 3DAYS Later)

I woke up at 6:30 as I did every morning and made my way to the bathroom, where I brushed my teeth and had a quick shower. As I came out the shower I caught a glimpse of myself in the bathroom mirror and I sighed. 

Rion the sexiest boy in the ends, I doubt that’s what girls were saying now. I had bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep, I hadn’t shaved or done my hair I was looking like a grizzly bear. I just didn’t have the time anymore, I had not a care in the world at the beginning of last year. Everyday I was on the blocks with the mandem chilling, running joke, checking gyal. 

I knew girls loved me, they practically use to throw themselves at me. They’d be to shy to speak to me personally so they’d get cosy with one of the mandem and then drop me into the conversation slyly. 

Over the past few months I’ve made the transaction from a boy to a man, and that meant that some things had to be put on hold. I should still be taking care of myself but I guess through all the drama that’s been going on I forgot about me, there is no one to impress Kemmie’s all I wanted. 

How long had it been since I’d even had sex, its been months. I even forgot about that, when’s the last time I went to a rave or had a night out with the mandem. It all felt like years ago and for a split second I imagined what my life would be like if after I came out of jail I just forgot about Kemmie and did my own thing.

Things would have been very different, less stressful that’s one. But I felt guilty after I stopped that little day dream I loved Kemmie and my son. I wouldn’t want to be with anyone else or any where else, this is where I belonged that’s why I was here.

I sighed and made my way into the bedroom where I got dressed and then I called Flawless.

Me- Yo bruda, what you telling me?

Flawless- Nuttin mans ere.

Me- Iiight imma buss true real quick. 

Flawless- Iiight inna bit bruda.

Me- Yh

I said locking off. 

Before I left I went into my brothers room and looked around.

Me- Morning bro, it’s a new day man….I’m mad tired but I got shit to do. Just a few months ago I could have stayed In bed until 3 in the afternoon but it’s not that no more, gunner see my son and then chill with Kemmie for a bit then back home. Same old routine man…..same old routine. I miss you

After that I left and walked across the road to Flawless’s block, as I made my way through the car park one slag bag called Ashley who use to come to my school stopped me. 

Ash- Clumzyyyy!!!

Me- Yo what you telling me?

Ash- Nuttin on my way to my girls, I ain’t seen you in time you’ve been ghosting. 

Me- I know man.

Ash- You look worn out.

Me- I am 

Ash- Awwww, heard you’ve been holding it down for Kemmie wish there were more boys like you out there Clumzy.

Me- Yh, thanks b.

Ash- It’s nothing, she’s lucky to have you. How’s she doing anyway?

Me- She’s still in a coma the baby’s good though.

She smiled.

Ash- See even stuck around for the baby, wow you’re a good man babe. 

Me- Thanks, what you been doing with yourself though b?

Ash- Been doing some growing up, I’m not on all that slagish movements any more, I want something better. I heard about you and Kemmie and I realised that I wasn’t achieving anything but a bad name from doing what I was doing. I want someone like you and I’m going to find him, you and Kemmie belong together when she does come around send her all my love.

Me- I will, take care of yourself Ash.

Ash- Will do babe. 

Me- Inna bit.

Ash- Bye.

I watched as she walked away, feeling a little good about myself. I was happy that she had found the strength to change and I was happy that I had inspired her to.

I knocked on Flawless’s door and he emerged. 

Me- Looking all fresh and ting say nizz.

He laughed.

Flawless- Wifey got onto man this morning.

I laughed.

We took a seat in his living room.

Me- Where Is she?

Flawless- Gone work.

Me- Ere that, day off?

Flawless- Yh man I got a few days off still.

Me- Oh kl, I just see Ashley downstairs.

Flawless- Who the slag bag.

Me- She say’s she ain’t even like that no more. 

Flawless- Yh, well that’s good on her boi.

Me- Yh man.

Flawless- But I always believe once a slag always a slag.

Me- Yh well, gotta give her some credit for trying to change..

Flawless- Yh truss.

Me- Said that me and Kemmie helped her.

Flawless- How.

Me- Says that she realised she wanted something like what we had.

Flawless- Clumzy a role model. Never thought I’d see the day bruda…I’m proud of you star.

Me- Safe fam.

Flawless- we’ve both come a long way.

Me- Truss.

It was silent for a bit and then he spoke.

Flawless- Heard anything about Kemmie’s mum?

Me- Yh she feels to ashamed to come see her.

Flawless- Ahhh laaaaaa it man.

Me- That’s what I said.

Flawless- That’s bull fam.

Me- That’s more than bull, what’s your mum saying though?

Flawless Mum’s good, see her the other day….spent a little time with her. 

Me- Awww that’s good man, your dads coming out soon init.

Flawless- Yh bruv don’t even know what mans saying about that…

Me- It’s just a wait and see ting.

Flawless- Yh fam dem ones.

Me- I’ve been thinking una gee.

Flawz- About?

Me- Making amends with my own mum and dad.

He smiled.

Flawz- Rahhhhh, it got like that.

Me- It fully did.

Flawz- Proper turned into a man now Clumz…I know i already told you I was proud of you but na man wow.

Me- Life’s short Flawz, I’ve lost to much and came close to losing so much in these past few years and months. I feel like I need to hold on to everything that I’ve got, all this anger I’ve got inside of me is fading away because I’m learning to just let things go and just deal with them once it gets thrown at me. The grudge I have against my parents is the only thing left now, what’s the point. When you hold a grudge your only holding it against yourself, making yourself angry, making yourself frustrated. The past is the past, it’s time to let it go.

After our little catch up, we made our way to the hospital. We spent a few hours with Kemmie and I checked on my son and then we both left. 

Flawless dropped me home and made his way back to his house. Once in my house I got the phone and dialled the number I had refused for so many years to dial but yet is sat neatly next to the phone on  a post it note.

The phone rang a few times and then my mum picked up.

Me- Mum.

There was silence on the phone for a bit, I could tell she was crying.

Mum- Rion.

She replied through sobs.

Me- Yes mum it’s me.

Mum- Please come home.

Me- I’ll come and see you mum, we have things we all need to sit down and talk about. 

Mum- When are you coming?

Me- When are you free?

Mum- Now, tomorrow.

Me- Well I’ve had a long day, tomorrow sounds better for me.

Mum- OK.

Me- OK

I was about to hang up.

Mum- Son.

Me- Yes mum.

Mum- I love you.

Me- ….errrr see you tomorrow.

I said before hanging up the phone.

I sighed.

That was probably one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do but it felt good and somewhere deep down inside me I couldn’t help but think that my brother was actually very proud of me.  I went up to his room and told him what I had done.

Me- I think it’s time for me to address the issue like a man, it’s time for this pain to go. Goodnight bro, tomorrow is going to be  a long day. 

I got into bed that night wondering what tomorrow had in store for me, hopping that whatever it was brought a little joy to my life. Eventually I closed my eyes, and went to sleep….

just waiting for tomorrow.  

The next day I was up bright and early I called my mum once again letting her know I’d be round about 3-4ish. My first stop was to see Kemmie, I missed her more than words can explain. The way her pretty brown eyes glistened when she spoke, the way she played with her fingers when she was feeling a little shy or nervous.

I had taken in so much about her that I didn’t know I had even taken in until now, I guess it was all those nights I lay awake in deep thought watching her sleep peacefully beside me while I ran my hands through her hair. Everyday that I make the trip to the hospital and see her still laying there lifeless makes my heart hurt  that much more, I was beginning to lose hope that she’d ever make it but thinking like that wasn’t going to get me anywhere so I did what Rion does best and I put on a brave face and I open my front door, and strut down the road like I had not a care in the world.

I arrived at the hospital at quart past twelve the same nurse who I had spoken to recently was in the room with Kemmie.

Me- How’s she doing?

Nurse- She’s doing well, doctor says that she should come around anytime soon…maybe in the next few days to come. How are you this morning.

Me- I’m fine thank you, yourself?

Nurse- Very well, take care.

Me- You to and nurse.

Nurse- Yes call me Jay.

Me- Thank you for all you’ve done….I’ve got one less thing to worry about knowing that your keeping a sharp eye on her.

She smiled.

Nurse- It’s ok, but there is no need to thank me. It’s my job.

Me- Yh well a lot of nurses don’t do there job.

She laughed.

Nurse- Tell me about it.

She said exiting the room.

I walked over to Kemmie and I kissed her on her forehead, see seemed to be glowing today. She looked a little more alive today, even though she still laid there motionless something was telling me it wont be long now.

Me- Can’t wait to hold you babe and to tell you how much I love you. 

I smiled and then I left to go and see my son, I was told he was getting better and he’d be able to come out of the incubator soon, that piece of news made my day. It seemed to me like things were getting better but knowing how life could be I didn’t get to excited you can fall from cloud 9 to cloud 0 in seconds that’s just life, she’s a bitch and when I meet her that’s exactly what I’ll tell her. 

After seeing my son I went back and sat with Kemmie for a bit, telling her my plans for the day and then I left. I went to buck Flawless real quick and we banged a bit of C.O.D while running convo. When it was almost 3 me and Flawless got in the whip and he dropped me off to my mum and dad house.

Flawless- It’s gunner be cajj just tell them what the problem for you was and the plan you and Dee made, tell them how you felt growing up and how you feel now. Tell them about some of the things that have gone on in your life since moving out.  Just try and keep all your anger to one side and just do what you need to do. Because I know you, you’ll get frustrated and just be like fuck it and duck out but it’s a now or never situation. Shout me later and tell me how it goes, gunner check mumzie real quick.

Me- Iight bruda tell mumzie I said hi and thanks for the lift man.

Flawless- It’s Nuttin fam.

Me- Yh inna bit.

Flawless- Yhyh, stay easy.

Me- Will do bruda.

I watched as he drove away and then I turned around and took everything in, couldn’t believe I was standing here. I knew this day would have to come, but I always pictured me and Dee doing it. But here I was on my own making my way up the long winding path that brought back so many memories for me as a child.

Walking up to the big wooden doors, reaching out and pressing the small black bell and waiting…..waiting.

The door eased open and stood before me was my mum and my dad. My dad in a suit as always and my mum with her hair slicked up nicely into a neat bun, she had on a short black dress that hugged her figure and made her look like a model in one of those fashion magazines. 

She reached out and hugged me and I froze, I wanted to hug back but my arms wouldn’t let me. Eventually she let go and still in silence they opened the door and allowed me in. As I walked through the door my dad patted me gently on my back and gave me a small smile, I wanted to smile back but my mouth wouldn’t let me.

We walked into the grand dinning room, where dinner had already been laid out. I took a seat and they took a seat also. 

Dad- It’s nice to see you Rion.

Me- Yh it’s been a while.

Dad- It’s be to long, sha’ll we. 

He said using his fork to point to the plate.

We all ate in silence, once we were finished the maid took away all the plates and that just left us at the table.

Me- I’m sure you’ve heard about De’angelo.

My father reached out and held my mothers hands as tears welled up in her eyes.

Mum- Why did you go, if you hadn’t gone this wouldn’t have happened. 

Me- Don’t start throwing blames around.

I said feeling my temper rising.

Dad- No ones blaming you Rion, its quiet obvious that you were only going along with your brother at the time you were young.

Me- Look lemme tell you both why we left to get some of the confusion out the way. You were never around, the BOTH OF YOU. Always working, always busy even on your days off which was rear. Where were you to wipe away our tears when we fell and grazed our knees, where were you to tuck us in read us bedtime stories, play games, watch TV. We might as well have been orphans because that’s what it felt like…a new maid comes to look after us and then Nan moved in because she couldn’t stand it much longer. She did everything you should have done, then she took us away. Where were the phone calls or the visits we got nothing. Then Nan died and NOT ONE OF YOU turned up to her funeral YOUR OWN MOTHER.

I said feeling the anger bubble inside of me.

Me- All we wanted was a little love, look how we turned out. De’angelo did everything to try and look after me…..We sold drugs, did robberies….everything to put food on the table. Living this road life wondering why my parents don’t give a fuck about me, you’ve got money if you wanted to know where we were you could have found us.

Dad- It was quiet clear that you didn’t want to be found, why would we waste our money…..

Me- STOP RIGHT THERE!!!! WASTE YOUR MONEY………..So to get someone to find us would have been a waste of money.

Dad- No, we would have sent someone to find you and when they found you. You wouldn’t have wanted anything to do with us at the time, then yes  that would have been a waste. Rion I would have spent millions if I knew it would have brought you and your brother back home, we missed you. And we never knew this is how you felt, why have you never told us…..I would have quit if it made you happy. We love you, we brought you here and maybe we wasn’t doing out best in the raising you part but we never stopped loving you and your brother even from miles away we still loved you. 

I hated not being allowed to spend as much time with you as I possibly could but if I knew it would affect you this bad then I would have stopped working in a flash. We were working hard to provide for you and some day when you have children of your own you’ll realise just how hard it is.

Me- I have a son he was born a week ago.

Mum- REALLY….Can we see him.

Me- His had difficulty breathing so his in an incubator and his mum…………

After explaining what had happened to Kemmie they both sat in shock, my mum cried silently while my dad looked like he’d taken a blow to his gut.

Mum- We are so sorry son, I hope its not to late for us to play a role in your life. 

Me- It will take a while but I guess the hard parts over.

I stood up and walked around the table and hugged her tight while she sobbed on my shoulder, a few tears rolled down my face but I wiped them away swiftly.

Me- I love you mum.

Mum- I love you too.

She muffled into my shirt. 

My dad stood up and joined us and we stayed like that for a while and then we all drew apart and I told them I had something else I needed to do but as soon as the baby and Kemmie were ok I’d call them and bring them round.

Dad- Hey son.

Me- Yes dad.

Dad- Come with me for a minuet. 

He put his hand on my shoulder and we walked outside he placed something in my hand and pointed. 

I looked at the car Keys in my hand and looked up at the sexy black Mercedes Benz convertible sat before me. 

Me- No I can’t I…..

Dad- Come on you know how to drive right.

Me- Yh.

Dad- Well she’s all yours.

Me- Dad I cant accept this, it’s to soon.

Dad- I brought this for you and that one parked over there was for your brother, guess you can have them both now. Cream leather interior got your name on the seats, costume made JUST FOR YOU.

Me- NO WAY!

I walked over to the car and touched it and suddenly tears rolled down my face. My dad came over and we embraced.

Dad- I love you son.

Me- I love you to dad.

I got into the car and felt the leather seats and a large smile appeared on my face, I started it up and drove out of the driveway. I beeped at my dad as I pulled out and I watched him wave from the rear-view mirror and all the anger that I had bottled up for so long just seemed to disappear. 

I put my seatbelt on and found a suitable music station and then I drove to Kemmie’s house. As I pulled up I reminisced on the day me and Flawless rod past her and Kemmie was sat on the steps looking as beautiful as ever. To think that was only a year ago and look at us now, no one would have thought we’d be here. 

I parked up the car and came out, I got a few stares from passer bys and one man commented on the car.

I smiled and made my way to Kemmie’s door,  I tapped lightly and waited for her mother to emerge. 

She answered and frowned when she saw me. 

Kemmie’s mum- Rion, I think it is.

Me- Yh, I’ll make It quick. Kemmie could die any minuet, she’s in a coma fighting for her life. Your grandson is in an incubator fighting for his life while you sit in here and feel sorry for yourself, no ones perfect were only humans we have to make mistakes that’s how we grow. Falling down and making mistakes is part of life but standing back up and fighting is living. So you sit in here and talk about how you feel to ashamed to come down and see your own child, it may be for the last. At least come and apologise to her while her heart still beats in her chest than to wait for when her heart is still for you to utter meaningless I’m sorry’s and shed tears from deep inside your soul. 

What you did was wrong but who am I to judge you, I’ve done things in my life that I’m not proud of… but I don’t regret them because they’ve made me a better man. Put aside your pride and come and see your child and your grandson before its to late. They say you never know what you have until it’s gone, don’t let that saying apply to you.

I handed her a small piece of paper with my number on it and with that I turned to leave. 

K’s Mum- WAIT!!!

She called after me, I turned around to see tears streaming down her face.

K’s Mum- Are you going there now?

Me- For you I would.

She smiled and took her coat from the hanger next to the door and she joined me in the car, I squeezed her hand gently and she smiled. 

When we got to the hospital I lead her to Kemmie’s room. As soon as she saw her she broke down and I held her and rocked her gently.

K’s Mum- I wish I could tell her how sorry I am, not a day has gone by that I have not regretted what I have done. Kemmie is all I have left and I turned my back on her and made her do this on her own, I left her to grieve and carry her baby with any support. 

Me- She’s been ok, we’ve all helped where we can.

K’s Mum- You’re a wonderful boy, Neesee has told me all Kemmie had told her about you and I can’t thank you enough.

Me- I don’t need nor want you to thank me, I’m in love with your daughter everything I’ve done was out of love I have never and will never look for thanks and praises for all that I have done for her. I’ll show you the baby. 

I held her hand and we walked to the other room. 

K’s mum- His beautiful, looks just like his dad.

I smiled.

Me- I’ll give you a moment for yourself.

K’s Mum- No it’s ok.

We stayed for a few more minuets and then I took her back home. 

K’s Mum- Thank you so much Rion.

Me- It’s alright, goodnight.

K’s Mum- Goodnight 

She said getting out of the car and entering her house, I watched until the door closed and then I speed off down the road. I was too tired to see Flawless so I parked my car, went upstairs, grabbed a shower, made something to eat and found my way to my bed. 

I went sleep that night feeling good about myself, and for once feeling happy. 

I woke up the next day at five to 9 and I did the usual and made my way to Flawless’s. I called him down to check my new whip. 

Flawless- What you saying bruda……BLOOOODCLART SAY NAY MANS OFFICIALLY JELOUS. WOOOOOT CREAM INTERIOR, NAME ON SEAT…..I’M DONE!!!

I laughed.

Me- My dad niced me star.

Flawless- Oi come we swap dads big man ting.

I laughed.

Me- Come man lets go pick up Slims, mans gunner run barber shop real quick get that shape up, hair done and my eye brow slits.  

Flawless- CLUMZY’S BACK ON THIS MAD TING……………..SAY NUTTIN BRUDA.

Me and Flawless jumped in the whip had the top down, we picked up Slims and I got the same kinda reaction about the car and then we headed to the barber shop.

When I was done I felt like a new man, I felt like myself again. I looked in the mirror at my freshly done cornrows and my fresh shape up I had no facial hair except a little above my lip, my slits looked on point and swag was to die for.  

It was a nice day, the sun was shining and as I got into my whip and began to drive to the hospital I felt like a new man, no I felt like a man. 

We walked onto the ward and the nurses smiled one lady winked at us and we started creasing because she looked old enough to be our Nan’s. 

Me- It’s like people don’t know its me.

Them man laughed.

Slims- Well you don’t look like bear in the big blue house no more with all that facial hair so they notice the change init.

I laughed.

Me- Slims don’t mug me fam.

He laughed as we walked into Kemmie’s room, we all stopped dead in our tracks.

She was awake………..

Flawless- Kemz.

Kemmie- Flawless, Clumzy, Slims.

She started to cry.

Kemmie- where’s the baby, did he die.

Me- No, no his ok.

Kemmie- Where is he.

Me- In an incubator, he had trouble breathing babe. 

Flawless- Slims call a nurse.

Slims- Iiight.

Me- How you feeling Kemz?

Kemmie- A little sore, how long have I been here.

Me- About a week.

Kemmie- She pulled back the covers and looked down at herself.

She still had a few bruises on her legs.

Kemmie- Who did this to me?

She cried losing her voice a little through the sentence. 

Suddenly the nurse came in.

Nurse- Good morning Kemmie, how are you feeling?

Kemmie- Ok.

Nurse- Any pains?

Kemmie- No not really.

Nurse- The bruises will hurt ok, no headache?

She shook her head.

Nurse- Ok, she has been awake since early this morning but she’s doing very well and the baby is also doing very well, will be taking him out the incubator today. 

I smiled.

Me- Thank you.

Nurse- No problem. 

Me- Can you man give us a minuet.

Flawless- Yhyh.

They said leaving.

I walked over to Kemmie and held her hand.

Me- I’ve missed you babe.

She smiled.

Kemmie- I love you.

Me- I love you to babes, the baby his so cute.

She smiled.

Me- What you gunner call him?

Kemmie- Drake junior 

Me- DJ I like that.

She smiled.

Kemmie- Thank You so much babe, I love you more than anything in this world.

Me- I love you too Kemz.

I said leaning and kissing her deeply.

Me- Thought I lost you babe.

Kemmie- Can’t get rid of me that easily plus I had to let my two babies know how much I loved them, I couldn’t go without doing that first could I.

I smiled and I lay down and we spoke for a while and eventually everyone showed up there were tears when Kemmie’s mum arrived, I even called my own mum and dad who came over and congratulated Kemmie.

She was still to weak to hold DJ but he was held by everyone else and then placed neatly into his little bed beside his mum when we all had to leave.

In the days to come I saw Kemmie everyday and everyday she grew stronger sometimes she woke up screaming and crying after having a bad dream about what had happened. I guess it just wasn’t time for me to tell what we had done yet.  I was going to leave it until she came out……..

It was a Tuesday and me, Kemmie, Flawless, Kyla, slims and Trina were sat in her room watching TV, she was coming home today but we had to wait for the doctor to come and asses her condition. 

The six’oclock news on ITV came on…………

News Reporter- A 16 year old girl has been found at her house dead on Shakwell street, she was found by her mother who was returning home from a lengthy business trip, the girl had been identified as Shantay Moor. It is not clear yet how she died but a post-mortem examination will be done tomorrow morning, her mother said when she found her she was covered in blood……….

After that the news reporter continued to ramble on and when her picture came up Kemmie froze.

Kemmie- That’s HER!!!

She screamed.

Kemmie- That’s the girl that did this to me, that’s her.

I held her and told her to calm down.

Me- Sssssh well she’s gone now and she’s never coming back to hurt you.

The room fell silent and everyone looked at one another, telling her was going to be much more difficult than I thought.

I sighed and kissed her on her forehead, I wiped away a few tears that had started to roll lazily down her face. 

Me- I love you.

I whispered.

Me- I really do love you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 798 43
DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THE PICTURES USED BELONG TO ME. coming from a good home, yet she's obsessed with finding a gangster lover. maybe a happy ending...
1.1K 104 11
#1 in Mafia Romance 🀌🏻 "An India Mafia Love and Revenge Story." A girl with a big secret buried inside. A secret that can bring a big doom. A boy w...
57.4K 1.3K 80
-After her painful past she managed to escape and turn from a weak girl into one of the powerful mafia leaders. She is not even aware of what will ha...
131K 2.9K 34
Sylvie, a girl with a dark past who's still attempting to recover from it, spends a drunk night with a dangerous man. He has a secret, but so does sh...