๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜...

forbesluver เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ โคท Pregnant Caroline Forbes goes back in time when her friends... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜
001 ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ?
002 ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ
003 ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ
004 ๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
005 ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต
006 ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜๐—ต
007 ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต
008 ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜…
010 ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป
011 ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€
012 ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ถ
013 ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ
014 ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ
015 ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
016 ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ?
017 ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ
018 ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
019 ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
020 ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜?
021 ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ
022 ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
023 ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

009 ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐˜

7.7K 291 8
forbesluver เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

TRIGGERED WARNING — mentions of rape

SERENDIPITY

chapter nine | doubt

Warmth.

Caroline held Bonnie tightly as her body shook as she sobbed. A violence that challenges the pearls of sweat as cries of horror lighten the foreseeable future, trapped in the fog of torturous realizations. All she wanted was her mommy to come and get her but she never came because she was trapped in her mind.

All the time she faked a smile while she was drawing with guilt, she always thought if she had remembered, she would have stayed away from all boys until she was fully healed. She probably left because she does not know if she feels ashamed because she stayed quiet but all she she wants is everything to stop. She should have not bare to do all this. She was ill.

Caroline glossy eyes appeared into Bonnie's sight as Caroline held her, "I can not do this Bonnie. I can't be this savior for anyone."

Bonnie had tears coming out of her as she never knew that her best friend was in so much pain. She doesn't like to admit to herself but she was playing favorites and is not right for her because a true friend will never shame or dismiss one friend for another.

Bonnie soothes her back, "You are not a savior for anyone. You are just Caroline and I am sorry that all this burden is on you."

Caroline let out a little yelp as pain hit her belly. Moving her eyes to Bonnie who was worried, "I am not brave enough Bon. I'm a sick person who stays quiet, I always take the punches. I forever will be Caroline Forbes, collateral damage who is used."

Sick. The being who held such tragic emotions, which were released through angry lies, suffering of people who prey on the vulnerability of  young girls. All she sees of herself is a cursed ill-faced woman who is unrecognizable to herself. What exactly was she?

One can say she is a vampire or witch, a heretic. But that is not who she is? That is not her full identity or is it? Because if that is all she relies on she needs to be more than just vampire / heretic being her whole identity.

Bonnie furrowed her brows as she was not sure what to say. Sorry for being a terrible friend? How are you not mad at me or the world for abandoning you? How do you keep your heart full of warmth and light when all you experience is pain?

Bonnie shook her head as she continue to soothe Caroline, "You are just you. You feel this pain right now but all of it will be worth it. Because you are Caroline Forbes, the girl on fire, the girl to be reckoned with."

Caroline let out a little chuckle as she wiped her tears off her face. She eyed her belly and let out a little sign. What if she is not a good mother? How will she know what to do? Will she be good enough for these babies who will need her?

Bonnie nudges Caroline lightly, "Stop. I know what you are doing. You will be amazing and no parent ever truly knows what they are doing."

Caroline gave her a delicate smile, "Thanks Bon."

Bonnie returned the smile as silence fell upon them. Caroline took a deep breath enjoying the nature surrounding her and Bonnie. Caroline ran her hand through the soft green delicate grass feeling the smooth and rough texture against her palm.

Caroline closed her eyes to feel the calmness of the breeze. The calm of the spirit that comes after a lot of action and exertion of energy. A sense of calamity. That is all she wants.

Bonnie saw her friend closing her eyes. Bonnie shifted her head to look at the sky. It was beautiful and welcoming. She always had a connection to nature due to her magic but there are rare moments that connection between her and nature is aduring.

She will forever want to feel that connection. Turning to her friend as she whispered slowly, "Why did you never tell me?"

Caroline shifted her body to face her. Both girls are oblivious to the light footsteps coming their way, "Tell you what?"

Bonnie narrow her eyes at her, as she just blurted it out, "That you were raped."

Caroline shook her head. She was not having this conversation right now, she was about to reply when someone cut her off, "What?"

Bonnie and Caroline turn around to see Klaus and Kol standing there in shock. Caroline shot Bonnie a worried glance as Bonnie helped her up, "I thought you were all coming for dinner."

Kol clenches his jaw at the fact that someone who he views as a sister was violated in a horrific way.

Klaus saw red for a second upon hearing the news that someone had dared to put there hands on Caroline. He shifted his gaze to the blonde who was avoiding eye contact, "You were what?"

Caroline shook her head as she was too tired for this, "Not now, please."

Bonnie immediately acted as she guided Caroline back to the house with two originals following in their footsteps. Caroline signed as she rushed inside heading to the room noticing Klaus on her.

Bonnie crashed on to the couch as Kol sat next to her, "Is not my story to tell."

Kol nodded as he sat next to her. He wrapped his arms around Bonnie as she let out a sob on his shoulder.  All the weight she was carrying was leaving her body as she let everything out.

Kol rubbed her back, "I got you Bonnie-lass."

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Caroline sat on her bed as she eyed Klaus, "Please, not now."

Klaus tried to control his rage as he clenched his fist. He glances at her as he sits next to her while giving her space, "Who?"

Caroline let out a scoff. She turned to him as she saw he was serious, "Seriously."

Klaus nodded. Caroline let out a breath. She battles her inner feelings from saying something to be quiet. While Klaus gave her space to gather her thoughts, he was putting everything together in his mind.

Klaus knew she hated drinking from the vein, she hated being compelled or the idea of anyone being compelled.

His jaw hardened as he tried to keep it in control and not scare her away, "You were human."

Caroline did not answer but that was enough of an answer for him. He felt the rage to fill him up. Meaning if she was human, she was a 16 year old girl. Not mature enough to face the world and had never been introduced to the supernatural world. He remembers seeing a light scar against her neck.

Her impulse to not hurt anyone in her new state. Caroline hasn't been hiding anything, she just puts on a strong mask for everyone to assume okay. She was a hapless victim.

Klaus wraps his arms around her as he lowers his head on her lap. Caroline places her hand in his hair, stroking her fingers through the curls as she attempts to regulate her breathing. As she knew that they both need this moment to get everything together so they won't lash out.

Klaus carefully places his head against her belly while he feels the beats of the babies coming from her, a steely tone in his voice, "Who was it that did this to you?"

Caroline continued to run her hand into his soft curls. She knew he was doing everything in his power to remain calm as she was too. How she knew he wanted to get revenge on her behalf.

But did she want revenge though? What if that does not bring her peace. But how many nights did she talk herself out of panic attacks after convincing herself that it wasn't over?  She shook her head, "It does not matter."

Klaus glances up at her, his eyes flaming and brilliant, and a sob stops in her throat. Klaus moved his body up as he turned to her, "Caroline, it does matter. You should have not gone through that."

Caroline could see his eyes are the only thing that has changed, yet his fists are fisted at his sides and his jaw is tightened. Caroline leans back to gaze at the ceiling, her heart beating and tears streaming down her face. "I don't..."

Klaus carefully places his hand on her belly, "Who are you protecting, Caroline?"

Caroline moved up to face him as she placed her hand on to his, "Not now, please. I never fully told the story to anyone. I am not ready as I have a lot of things to do."

Klaus tilt his head, "Like what?"

Caroline grabbed his hand as she led them downstairs with Bonnie and Kol sitting side by side. She was done hiding, whether she admits to herself or not she needs to get all stuff this done but she needs  help if she wants to give birth in peace.

Bonnie noticed her friend and immediately knew what she was thinking. Bonnie stood up as she faced Caroline, "Are you sure?"

Caroline nodded. As Klaus and Kol had casted each look.

"Tell us what?"

notes!

lmaoo so the reason I decided for them to know is because I got stuck but I promise is still good as spoiler warning they wont know everything 👀

please vote & comment on this story & the other stories i have !!

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

Return and Remember Eli pรบa เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

423K 11K 44
Caroline regrets the way she treated Klaus, and now she is given a second chance to make things right. Set after the season three finale. Warning: SL...
405K 8.6K 34
โ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ดโž โœง เณƒเผ„ ๐–ถ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ...
8.4K 414 14
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฉ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๏ฟฝ...
52.3K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...