Gold and Silver | Sturniolo T...

By dayunknown_

You and the Sturniolo's have known each other since you could remember. How long until it starts getting comp... More

chapter 1: alcoholics and matching
chapter 2: birds and hospital beds
chapter 3: snacks and adam sandler
chapter 5: pregnant and waiting
chapter 6: mcdonald's and lies
chapter 7: clue and poppy seeds
chapter 8: don julio and hair
chapter 9: points and tea
chapter 10: golden
UPDATE!!

chapter 4: jackets and weed

2.7K 23 24
By dayunknown_

TW! Mention of drugs.

I felt so safe with Matt, and waking up next to him was just the cherry on top. 7th grade me, who had a crush on Matt, would be losing her mind right now.

I didn't move when I woke up. I just wanted to lay there with him.

He woke up not long after me, though. He looked at me with the same confusion I felt when I saw him. Looking at his eyes, though, I could tell he didn't mind it. I guess we both fell asleep without even acknowledging one another.

"A very good morning to me then." Matt jokes. He sits up before switching his position, putting his head on my chest this time. I laugh as I watch him go back to sleep. I forgot how much Matt wasn't a morning person.

A few minutes go by and I pick up my phone while Matt lays on me. As I was still half awake, I saw a notification from Instagram that someone had followed me, but before I was able to observe their account any further, Chris swings the door open.

"There you are," he whispers. "Why the fuck are you in Matt's bed?" He sounded slightly angry.

"We just fell asleep," I answered. I slowly pulled Matt off of me and placed his head on a pillow. I grab my phone and walk towards Chris into the hallway, shutting the door on my way out.

"Oh ok," his voice softens. I wasn't sure if he was waiting for me to respond, but he stayed really quiet before adding on. "Well my mom said that her and my dad are gonna be gone for the night. Do you wanna..." He digs in his pocket before pulling out a preroll.

It kinda sounds hypocritical of me, but even though I hated drinking, smoking with Chris was the only way I'd ever get voluntarily intoxicated.

"Oh my God where'd you get that?" I asked, but in a more excited way.

"My buddy gave it to me a while back. I was just waiting for the right time to use it. So?"

"Patio at 9!" I said.

He smiled at me before leaving to go upstairs as I got ready for the day.

I sat down at the kitchen at around 8:30, waiting for their parents to come downstairs so I could say goodbye to them. Before they left, their mom called me over to her side of the car.

"I love you, okay?" She said, brushing my hair out my face.

She'd said that before plenty of times, but it always meant so much to me when she did. "I love you more," I said, kissing her cheek before I made my way to their dad and told him the same. They drove away as I walked back to the house, and I spotted Chris already sitting on the patio. He was wearing my favorite outfit of his. I don't know what it was, but he wore it so well.

Chris' Outfit:

Your outfit:

I sit down beside Chris, getting my lighter out.

"Is that Nick's?" He asked, making a notion at the jacket.

"No, it's Matt's. I stole it a while ago and haven't given it back." I said, mischievously.

"Right." He flatly says.

God. There's that stupid tone again. He always sounded upset whenever I brought Matt up.

Maybe there was something going on between them.

He handed me the prerolled joint and let me hit it first. "What a gentleman," I tease, before inhaling the smoke and breathing it out.

"Someone's gotta do it right?" Chris said, losing the tone from before.

A few minutes go by and we both decide we've had enough. As we enjoy the light feeling of the high, Matt and Nick come outside.

"We're getting McDonalds. You wanna come?" Matt asked.

Matt hated when I smoked.

One day, Chris and I had smoked a lot, and my dumbass mistook Matt's room for mine. I swung the door open to retrieve my charger, but instead I saw Matt laying in bed. I couldn't help but laugh at the situation, even though it wasn't all that funny.

I thought Matt would laugh with me, but instead, he was concerned. He could tell I was high from the way my eyes were barely open and my dry giggles.

He knew about my alcoholic parents and he wanted to make sure I never went down that path. To me, smoking was no big deal, but Matt wasn't having it.

After he picked me up off the floor from my laughing fit and took me to the bathroom, he shut the door behind him. He picked me up by my waist and sat me on the counter.

"Jay, you can't be doing things like this."

"It's just weed, Matt. No one's ever died from weed," I say, seriously now, as my eyes burn from being so dry.

"Right, but that's not the point and you know it," he said with a stern voice. "Remember how your parents started?"

His words hit me like a truck.

I hated him for bringing up my parents, but I hated him even more for being right. My parents probably spent more money on drugs and alcohol than they did baby clothes. At first it was weed, but then it led to the occasional beer or glass of wine, then it led to taking 7 shots of tequila by the time it was 12:00am.

Matt could see the hurt on my face. "I'm sorry for bringing it up. I wouldn't have said that if I didn't care about you."

I understood where he was coming from.

"Just promise me, no more weed, ok?" His eyes were huge when he said that.

I just nodded my head and hugged him.

Except I never stopped. Chris and I just smoked in secret.

"You wanna come?" Matt asked. His question quickly became irrelevant as soon as he smelled the scent of marijuana.

He looked at me and saw my red, glossy eyes. He looked so disappointed. His eyes shifted to Chris, though, and his disappointment changed to anger as soon as he saw the joint sticking out of Chris' pocket.

"You gave her weed, Chris?" Matt asks with a shaky, upset voice.

AHHH DRAMA

• i don't condone weed! unless u want to and ur of age and you do it safely, legally and responsibly!

•hehehehehe i'm excited to continue the story

with my heart, day<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 188 18
♡︎ "ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃᵈ. ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡⁱᵖˢ ᵒⁿ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ, ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒⁱˢᵉˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ᵏⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ᵈᵒʷⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵉᶜᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵒ...
36.5K 461 25
ⁿᵉʷ sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 ━ no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ @luverboychris
85.5K 1K 31
"your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much" WHERE two best friends fall for each other but one is sca...
103K 1.1K 24
SOCIAL MEDIA AU! why can't love be simple? "i don't know why i feel this way about you, i just do." chris sturniolo x fem oc