☆The Jadeite Princess☆ {Lloyd...

By Roxysimp4u

(Tw- Language) •☆ "I will always love you... No matter what, Lloyd. But promise me that you will protect Ninj... More

☆About you☆
☆Prologue☆
☆Chapter 1: The Mask of Deception☆
❁Chapter 2: The Jade and Jadeite Princess❁
✪Chapter 3: The Oni and The Dragon✪
☆Chapter 4: Snake Jaguar☆
◕Chapter 5: Dead Man's squall◕
✿Chapter 6: The Quite One✿
✧Chapter 7: Game of masks✧
♪Chapter 8: Dread on arrival♪
๑Chapter 9: True Potential๑
๑❁Chapter 10: Big Trouble, Little Ninjago❁๑
☆Chapter 11: Firstbourne☆
❁Chapter 12: Iron and Stone❁
✪Chapter 13: Radio Free Ninjago✪
☆Chapter 14: How to Build a Dragon☆
◕Chapter 15: The Gilded Path◕
✿Chapter 16: Two Lies, One Truth✿
✧Chapter 17: The Weakest Link✧
♪Chapter 18: Saving Faith♪
๑Chapter 19: Lessons for a Masters๑
✿Chapter 21: The Darkness Comes✿
❁Chapter 22: Into The Breach❁
๑Chapter 23: The Fall๑
๑❁Chapter 24: Endings❁๑
๑❁Epilogue❁๑
๑Extra chapter 1: Hope and training๑
❁Extra chapter 2: Wasted True Potential❁
.⁠。⁠*⁠♡Extra chapter 3: The way of (Y/n)'s words.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

๑❁Chapter 20: Green Destiny❁๑

1.1K 27 10
By Roxysimp4u

๑Lloyd's POV๑

Nya, Darreth and I were surrounded by the bikers. We all started to push them back.

Nya: "Get us out of here, Darreth!"

Darreth: "I don't exactly have a free hand at the moment."

Lloyd: "Just keep swinging!"

We heard a noise and we saw a portal open up. Five dragons came out and we saw that it was the others with Wu.

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

Wu: "Break away!"

We all dogged the stone monster as it tries to swing at us. The city was all almost destroyed.

Cole: "Our city!"

Jay: "What's left of it."

Kai: "Let's just hope our friends are okay."

Nya: "You're coming in loud and clear, brother!"

Jay: "Nya? You're all right!"

Nya: "Oh... I don't know about that, but we could use a little help."

Zane: "I've located their transmission."

Wu: "Lead the way."

Zane's dragon went down while we followed him. We started to see Lloyd, Nya and Darreth being surrounded by the bikers. The dragon shot out ice and fired at the bikers. I heard Darreth shout out something.

Darreth: "The ninja are back!"

All of the dragons shot out their own powers to the bikers as the bikers ran away with fear. The dragons landed and we jumped out of the dragons.

(Y/n): "Lloyd!"

I ran up to him and hugged him. He returned the hug.

(Y/n): "You're okay!"

Lloyd: "(Y/n)! I'm glad you're okay too."

Cole: "Look at us! The gang is back!"

Zane: "But where are Pixal and Misako?"

Lloyd: "Locked away in Kryptarium."

Darreth was bringing Skylor, who looked like she was paralyzed. Kai ran up to her.

Kai: "What happened?"

Nya: "She tapped into Garmadon's power. It was too much for her to bear."

Lloyd: "But I think we can save her if we stop my father."

Wu: "Has your power returned?"

Lloyd: "No... But Mystake taught me power isn't whay makes the Green Ninja... It's the person behind the power."

Wu: "She's no longer with us, is she?"

Darreth: "You know, we wouldn't be here without that crazy little woman."

We then heard a sound and we knew it was the stone monster.

Darreth: "In honor of her, I recommend we drop it old-school, and kick butt!"

Darreth grabbed a katana and threw it at Lloyd.

Lloyd: "Darreth is right. We do this for Mystake, and everyone else hurt by my father."

Wu: "Ninja, can you stop the Colossus?"

Cole: "We've learned a thing or two about taking down giants."

We got back on the dragons. Wu and Lloyd went on Firstbourne.

Lloyd: "Ninja..."

All: "Go!"

We flew off and saw that some people in the city hadn't evacuated yet.

Kai: "Looks like there's a few who weren't able to evacuate."

Jay: "Giant snakes, overlords, and now this! Why do people insist on living in this city?"

Cole: "Because old friends are worth fighting for."

We all went down to help the people of Ninjago get out of the city.

Once we got the people out of way, we went to the colossus.

Cole: "Okay, we got the people out of the way. Time to deal with the elephant in a room."

Zane: "That is not an elephant, Cole."

(Y/n): "I feel like you don't got the right sense of humor, Zane."

Kai: "Just train your chain on the big guy. Remember what Faith taught us. We do this together."

Jay: "The bigger they are, the harder they fall!"

We chained their legs to make them fall but it broke out of it. We shot more chains but nothing stopped it. Suddenly, we heard a big blast and turned around to see it coming from Borg Tower.

Cole: "What was that?"

Kai: "Look out!"

We turned back around to see the colossus about to hit us. The dragon crashes a building with us. I stood up and felt my head spinning. My sight was getting burry. We stood back up and went back to the dragon.

(Y/n): "I'm not sure if these chains can hold the colossus. The chains are too unstable."

Zane: "She's right. He's too considerable to take down."

Kai takes the shot but the colossus was quick to stop it.

Kai: "And he's got good reflexes!"

It pulls Kai's chain, making him fall off from his dragon and land on Jay's.

Cole: "Guys, I'm nearly outta chain."

Jay: "Me too."

Kai: "Even if we had more, it's not thick enough to stop it."

Zane: "Then perhaps next time we should use thicker chains."

(Y/n): "There ain't gonna be a next time if we don't make it out!"

Jay: "And Zane's the smart one."

Kai: "No, he's onto something... Look at all that chain. If we can use it, we could lock it down."

Cole: "And who of us is stupid enough to jump on that thing?"

Kai: "Cole, say no more."

Kai jumps off the dragon and lands on the colossus. He almost falls but kept his balance. Cole shot his last chain to Kai.

Cole: "That's my last one. Make it count!"

Kai went down and used his powers to connect the chains. Zane makes the colossus focus on him to distract him as Kai makes his way to connect all of the chains together.

Cole: "Keep distracting it!"

We gave Kai the last chain and connected to the chains. Once everything was connected, the colossus fall to the ground.

Jay: "It's working! Get off of there, Kai!"

Kai gets back up and jumps down to land on his dragon. We thought it worked but the colossus got back up.

(Y/n): "Aw, come on!"

Cole: "It's breaking free!"

Zane: "It is weakened."

Cole: "It didn't fall hard enough."

Kai: "Oh, come on!"

(Y/n): "That's what I said! If only we had more- COLE WATCH OUT!"

The colossus aim his arm to us and hit us again, making me and Cole fall out again. I stood up but my body felt weak. I fell back to the ground but I heard a familiar voice.

Ǧ̸͚̙ė̸̟͙̤͍͔͙̃̒͘t̷̳͇̊͜ ̸̝̯̥̱͈͈̌̎̐̓̃̌ų̸̝͚̤̉̿̔̈́ͅp̶̡͈͍̈́̍͂́̄.̴̡̭̮͓̝̑̈́͊͝͠ ̸̨͈̣͎͉̠̑Ý̷͇̎̎͘ö̵̡̹̯̝̀͊̄̾̉u̸͍͍̟͓̪̍͌̐̚ͅ ̴̩̟̍̽̇ç̸̗͚̙̫̽̿̉̿a̷̟̹͉̥̗̾͊n̸̰͒̏̅̈́ ̶̨̭̼̜͉̄̋͗̌̈̚d̶̼͚͛̌̀̃̕o̵͕͓̥͐̄ ̵̞̓̇̚͜í̴̞̟͍̲̱͘͜͝͠t̵͎̪̱̝̊̈́̀̄̐͝,̸̹̻͚̯̞̫̌ ̶̧̭̘̯͈͒̓̓̾̓͑s̶̱̭̗̐̑̽w̵̩͉̲̭͐͂̃͘̕e̵̱̽͑̊́̑͛ȅ̴̞̹̝̭͒̓ẗ̴̛̯́͑͆͝i̸͈̜̇̽͋̀e̸̝̤͑̅̔͝.̶̢̡̣͈̞̬̅

'Mom?'

F̷̣̖̹̦͂̑́̽ͅô̷̢̤̪͎̫͆̐c̸̡̠̈̏̀u̸͎̺̭̓͒͌s̷͖̫̤͔͖̅ ̶̹̓̎́͝͝o̴̘͊̈͠ņ̴͎͈̱̳̏̌̿̍ ̸̰̲̜̄̀̀̀͘t̶̮̳͚̥̟̅̌ḥ̷̛͊̽̕e̵̯̞̣͔̅̇̐͂̕ ̸̧̜̟͚͒̎̑͑̈́c̵̡̳̉̍̄̽ȯ̵͍͊̍͌ľ̶̨͍̹̭̫͂o̴̢͖̐̚ͅṣ̶̞͇̠͋͜s̸̼͈̙̿̈́͜u̴̙̝͔͆̾͐͗̏s̸̡̗̘̾͑̀̉͠ ̴̜͐̀͒͌ả̸̬́̏̀͝n̶͎̪̩̈͊͜d̶̤͎̰͓̔͝ ̶̪̪̑̽̈̐f̴̦͇͚̫͎̃̋̕i̷̢̬̭̬͛̈́̓̕̚͜r̵̪̱͈̲̔̿̎͌͊e̵̗̣̖͈̎͘͜͝.̶̨̰̫̜̿̈́́

'What am I supposed to fire with?'

R̴̳̻̓e̶̪̦̊̿̽m̵͓̃́͛ȩ̵͎͍̍ḿ̷͎b̵͚̪͍̉e̵̤̕r̴̢̒̏̕ ̷̠̑͒ṯ̶̯̈́h̴̺̊ḙ̶̽̄̌ ̷͚̄͂b̸̻͆̀l̷͍͂͛à̵̖͠s̶̻̺͌͠t̵͔̑̈́̈́ ̷̯̀ͅt̵̃̅̈͜o̶̹͗͑ ̵̹͗b̶̥́͆͘a̶̝̎c̸̝̥̔͗k̸̡̙͇͗ ̶̞̩̼́õ̸̫̆f̷̨̦̳͒̌̿f̷̺̊͑͐ ̴͚̔t̵͎͘h̵͙͑̏ȇ̴͇͑̋͜ ̴͓͈̩̈̕͝h̷̝̬̖̍̍͘u̴̯̬͍̚n̴̼̈́̏ͅt̵͚̹̏̉e̷̛̻̐r̵̙̠͒̌ͅs̷͚̔?̸̲͔̓̈̂ ̷̫͐U̶̠͌̐̋ͅs̷͇͓͌̏ȩ̸̢̯̚ ̷̜́̉̓í̴̦t̸̹̘̑̍ ̷̣̜͒b̸̺͉̓u̴͉̿̿t̴̛̟͜ ̶̗̫́̍͝f̵̡̓̆ȯ̷̲̾͠c̶͙͔͐̇ů̸̺͜s̶̅͜͝ ̴̝̊͜ͅo̶̙͎͂͑͜n̵̨̢͈͘ ̵̪̿̂͝t̸͔̩͑͛h̸̲̬͒̉̌a̶̯͕̚t̴̩͛.̵̝̇

I stood up and pulled out a bow and arrow out of my bag. I pointed to the colossus and started to focus on my powers. The arrow started to glow white. I let go of the arrow and chains shot out of it.

(Y/n): "I could have used this in the first place."

(A/n- I have no idea where the bag came from. But I just said bag.)

I grabbed the end of chains and started pulling them. It wasn't enough but then another chain shot out and we saw it was Wu.

Wu: "Maybe I can offer some metal!"

Nya: "I hope you didn't think we forgot about you."

I looked around and saw that people were helping us. Everyone gave chains to the ninja and they started to connect them. The dragons pull the chains as I did to mine.

Cole: "Here we go again. The bigger they are..."

(Y/n): "The harder they fall!"

The colossus fell to the ground and everyone started cheering. A few minutes later, it's power disappeared and the stones started to fall apart from each other. We had won the battle.

The police started to arrests the rest of the bikers.

Commissioner: "Well, I hope you scum took care of Kryptarium. I know some cells that have opened up."

Lloyd: "Do you have room for one more?"

We turned and saw Lloyd with Garmadon. The ninja started to run up to him.

Kai: "Lloyd!"

Jay: "Man! I can't believe it!"

Nya: "Your power is back!"

Jay: "And Garmadon's power is gone. The balance is restored."

Commissioner: "Thank you Ninja for saving Ninjago... Again. And you too, your highness."

(Y/n): "Please don't call me that. Call me Opal or (Y/n)."

Commissioner: "Wait... Didn't you-?"

(Y/n): "Please don't bring up the things I did before all of this. I've changed and I promise you I won't cause any trouble."

He nobbed and walked away. We all started to walk away as they took Garmadon.

Kai: "Just another day in Ninjago. I wonder what tomorrow holds?"

(Y/n): "It only holds cleaning and fixing the city, Kai."

As Lloyd and the team walked, I stopped walking and thought about something. Lloyd noticed that I wasn't besides them.

Lloyd: "Is something wrong?"

(Y/n): "What happened to... Harumi?"

Lloyd's eyes widen when he realized. He ran over to the broken down building that was next to Borg Tower. I then realized that Harumi was crushed to death so I ran over to the building. He called the ambulance over to us.

Lloyd: "Harumi! Harumi!"

(Y/n): "Harumi! Can you hear us?"

No response. We started pulling the piece away to find her but no luck. Lloyd couldn't find her but I didn't have up. I started using all of my strength to move the pieces.

(Y/n): "HARUMI! Respond! Please!"

My hands started to hurt but I didn't give up. Lloyd put one of his hands in my shoulder and I looked over as I stopped. He shook his head to tell me that we couldn't find her and she's long gone. I started crying as I hugged him. She may have backstabbed me but I lied about how I didn't care for her. I still cared for her deeply in my heart.

(Y/n): "If she changed and survived, I would forgiven her. She was a sister. We would've stayed together. Maybe not all promises can come true."

Lloyd kept hugging me as we walked away. Like all fairy tales, they don't have the greatest happy ending. This was one that Harumi had to take and now she is gone...

•|Time skip|•

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Days passed after the battle and everyone was cleaning up the city. The ninja were cleaning the palace while (Y/n) was nowhere to be seen anywhere. Lloyd and (Y/n) have recovered from Harumi's death and moved on to continue their lives.

Cole: "We saved Ninjago. Can't we get a day off?"

Lloyd: "We helped break it, we help rebuild it."

Then Master Wu started to run into the palace with a panicked voice.

Master Wu: "Ninja! Trouble!"

Master Wu was no longer younger but old as he was before the time punch.

Wu: "Come quick!"

Jay: "Already? I'm still sore from our last adventure!"

They all started to run out of the palace to expect trouble but only a crowd of people in front of them were there. Everyone was cheering at them as music played the weekend whip.

(Y/n) walked out of the palace with her green kimono and her hair in a bun. She smiles at the ninja as the people continue to cheer.

(A/n- The kimono can be found at the about you chapter.)

Lloyd looks over to her and smiles. She walks over and hugs him.

(Y/n): "Surprised?"

Lloyd: "Very much so. Did you plan this?"

(Y/n): "Half of it. The rest goes to everyone in the city. But I'm gonna miss being a princess."

Lloyd: "What do you mean?"

(Y/n): "I decided to join you guys. I want to leave everything in the past behind and have a future with you."

Lloyd smiled at her. He hugs her and spun her around. (Y/n) choose her decision and stay with the ninjas to leave her past behind. Everything was alright now... Or so everyone thought.

What they didn't know was that something was going to arrive and attack everyone in Ninjago. Nobody knew it was coming. Not even the ninja knew that they would lose a friend.

(A/n- This isn't the end of the book yet. The March of the Oni is next. School will make me take a while on these chapters but soon... You'll see.)

๑❁๑❁๑❁๑❁๑❁๑❁

(Edited on-4/5/23)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 47 7
Some random oneshots I think of, or get requested :) I don't update this regularly. Don't be confused if I disappear for two months and suddenly pop...
214K 7.6K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
64K 13 3
*REWRITE IN PROGRESS* ______ (Y/n) is one of the most wanted criminals in New York City. She steals in order to survive. One day, while on a heist, s...
74.9K 2K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...