Written Desires | J.hs

By dionnes_tapes

Haven Miller was in love with Jung Hoseok. Or more specifically, his writing. He was a famous author of erot... More

Warning.
playlist.
"in my dreams"
"nervous"
"she's all that"
"rosemary"
"meet and greet"
"V is for voyeurism"
"progress"
"i know this girl"
"making a move"
"casanova"
"enchantress"
"so anxious"
"i know your little secret"
"forbidden fruit"
"run"
"surprise"
"a night to remember"
"private affairs"
"guy talk"
"good girls make bad decisions"
"morning affection"
"control"
"Min-Jae"
"when the moon meets the sun"
"next step"

"the assignment"

2K 132 43
By dionnes_tapes

eighteen
Haven Miller

We step off of the elevator once it stops on the desired floor. My apartment floor.

I had to admit, I was sad that our night had come to an end. But at the same time I was relieved because I knew that I would be able to see Hoseok again after such an eventful time.

It was fun stepping out of my comfort zone and doing things that I always dreamed of doing. Trying new things with a man as open minded as Hoseok who made me feel comfortable and seen. It was honestly beautiful.

"Well, I guess this is where our time comes to an end , Miss Miller." Hoseok says, tucking his hands into his pockets as we stopped in front of the door.

"Sadly." I sigh, turning to look at him as I hold on to my purse with one hand. The other hanging limp at my side.

"Did you have fun?" He quirks one of his perfectly arched eyebrows. I nod without a second thought. The question was such a no brainer.

"I did. It was a...unique experience." I smiled. Hoseok smirks.

"I'm happy to hear that." He says. A comfortable silence then settles between us. I let the moments pass by, wasting time. I didn't want him to leave. I was so close to inviting him in for drinks until I suddenly remembered that I had work in the morning and couldn't afford a hang over or taking the risk.

"I have an assignment for you, darling." He says lowly. Raspy voice sitting just above a soft whisper as his piercing brown eyes stare into my soul.

I look up at him like cornered prey standing before the predator. Going weak in the knees from his hard gaze as I anticipate what it was he would say next. I just knew it was going to be ground breaking.

"W-what is it?" I stutter. Hoseok's lips twitch, head tilting slightly to the left as he slipped one hand from his pocket and placed it beside my head on the door.

"Do you have any butt plugs inside?" He questions flat out.

My eyes go wide as I look down the hall. Good thing the lady leaving her apartment was too far away to head the question. Because that would've been awkward.

"And don't lie, baby. Because I promise I can find out." He taunts. I licked over my lips slowly as I turn to face him once more.

"I do." I reply to the earlier question. Hoseok nods in satisfaction.

"Excellent. When I go back to the suite I will call you and say one simple word. After you get inside I want you to get out your butt plug and open your curtains so that I can see you clearly. Afterwards, you wait. Understand?"

Interesting. I think. But I don't question it.

"Yes sir." I say softly, looking up at him through the wisp of my curly black eyelashes.

"Good girl." Hoseok members, suddenly bringing his fingers up to caress my cheek after gently gripping my chin. His jawline sharpened as he looked down at my lips.

Suddenly, he leans in. My eyes close and my heart beat pounds against my chest. This was it. This was finally happening. Yes, we had skipped a few bases before getting here. But nonetheless, the moment was occurring. And I couldn't be more happy.

His lips fall down on mine. They're as soft as I thought they would be. As soft as I dreamed about. And they're warm and moist. Perfect. The perfect mold against mine.

A soft moan escapes his lips as he moved them against mine. I turn my head ever so slightly so the side, feeling the tip of my nose brush against as as fireworks ignite all throughout my body. This was heaven.

After seconds, Hoseok pulls away. My eyes remained close as I sit reminiscing on what had only occurred two seconds ago. A deep chuckle pulls me from my thoughts.

"You're cute." He says, letting go of my chin.

"Goodnight, darling." He says.

"G-Goodnight." I stutter, shuffling on my feet. It is then I remember the underwear I wore. Wondering just why he didn't ask me to take them off yet.

"Wash them and put them in a safe place dear. We aren't finished." He winks, stepping back. A gasp leaves my lips.

"How did you—"

"It was written all over your face." He teases. My cheeks heat up as I look towards the floor. Hearing the sound of his foot steps getting further and further away as I think about all the life choices I've made in the past that have gotten me to this exact moment.

+++

Per the author's request, I went inside and locked the door behind myself before hurrying up to my bedroom. Quickly, I put down my purse and went over to my closet after flickering on the light.

"Where the hell is it?" I mumbled, shoveling through the box of sex toys I had sitting below my hangers rack. I felt like time was running out and it drove me crazy because I did not want to disappoint him.

After seeing how he handled punishments tonight, I wanted that experience again. But was it really worth it if I had made him angry outside of the sexual pleasure?

I wanted to be a good girl for Hoseok. I didn't want to be bad. Not now anyways.

My hand stops once it lands on the familiar toy that seemed to be hidden beneath all of my other guilty pleasures. I pull out the little toy, twisting my wrist around to examine it before standing and leaving out of the closet.

I then rushed to the bathroom to clean it off before leaving out, stumbling over my own feet as I eagerly approach the balcony doors.

I slide back the curtains and stand there like a mannequin on display. Waiting patiently for hoseok to appear on the balcony of his suite.

Seconds that feel like minutes pass me by. Not a single sign of him. In that short amount of time, I begin to regret rushing in the first place. But the regret soon washes away as I see him step out on to the balcony.

His platinum blond hair moves with the command from the wind. His eyes lowered as he looked from side to side before approaching the railing, holding on tight and gripping the metal.

I suck in a sharp breath as he then pulls out his phone. His eyes turning up to look at me. His rosy lips forming a smirk.

Ring ring ring.

I jumped in my standing position before turning to rush and get my phone from my purse. His contact flashes across the screen. I quickly answer it before I go over to the door, holding the phone up to my ear and staring right across the street at the author.

"H-hello?" I answer. It was obvious in my tone that I lacked the confidence. That I was nervous and inexperienced.

"Now." He says on the other line.

I nodded. I didn't know what he meant by that. So there was nothing left to do besides assume.

I placed the phone down on the floor beside my feet before taking off my coat. Letting it drop to the floor, I step forward and place my fingers under the hem of my dress. Hoseok watches me intensely as I slowly pull my dress up just enough to reveal the underside of my ass. Turning around, I pull the vibrating panties down my legs and step out of them afterwards.

I felt icky. I had taken a shower before leaving tonight but I knew I needed to take another after all that had happened. Yet, this is what hoseok wanted. And by the sounds of it, he couldn't wait until after my shower. Which meant that I too couldn't wait.

My eyes closed as I placed the hand that held the butt plug to my back side. Spreading just enough to slowly slide in the butt plug. My eyebrows furrowing at the stretch. A soft hiss leaving my lips from the sudden intrusion that was beginning to feel foreign.

I cleared my throat as the plug reaches it's stopping point inside of me. Eyes slowly peeling opened as I pick up my phone and stand back up to my full height before turning to face the door.

"I did it, sir." I announce the obvious. Hoseok clicked his tongue on the other end.

"Until our next meet up on Sunday, you are to not remove that butt plug unless you need to. I will make no exceptions for how uncomfortable it may be. If on Sunday you do not have it in, you will face a punishment. Understand?"

I clear my throat. He sounded so intimidating. It was hard to ignore the tone in his voice. But it excites me. I wanted to be rewarded for being a good girl. I wouldn't remove it unless I absolutely needed to. For a shower...or to use the restroom.

If this meant being uncomfortable in my sleep then fuck it. For this man, I was willing to take the risk.

"Ye-yes sir." I gulp, closing my eyes as I begin to feel woozy all of the sudden.

"Sleep tight." He bids.

"You too." I say lightly, closing my eyes. We remain on the phone for a few more seconds before the call suddenly ends. I'm left holding the device up to my ear as I still try to fathom what had just been said to me.

Sunday couldn't come fast enough. It was my favorite day. All I looked forward to. I knew it was dangerous to be willing to give up an entire day for this man whom I had only known on a personal basis for three weeks. But I didn't care.

All of the signs before me were green. As long as we could keep up our harmless fun and nobody got hurt, I seen absolutely no harm in what we were doing.

-
A/n: short but we got a first kiss 🤭💞

I know a lot of ppl get like paranoid when I stop updating a story for some weeks. But I promise y'all I am NOT forgetting about these stories!! I just have other focus and things tend to interfere. But I'm still here lol.

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.8K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
273K 6.5K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 59.4K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
815K 49.8K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...