Rule It All | Idol AU

By lost_in_neocity

Ft. NCT Dream, The Boyz, Stray Kids, Cravity, & Enhypen Rule It All - a show based off of Queendom and Kingd... More

Rule It All: Coming Soon
Characters: NCT Dream
Characters: The Boyz
Characters: Stray Kids
Characters: Cravity
Characters: ENHYPEN
Characters: Bermuda
Characters: Gaia
Characters: Amare
Characters: FaeZe
Characters: Cappuccino
MAMA Stage
MAMA Stage: Part 1
MAMA Stage: Part 2
MAMA Stage: Part 3
Episode 1
Episode 1: Part 1
Episode 1: Part 2
Episode 1: Part 3
Episode 1: Behind The Scenes 1
Episode 1: Behind The Scenes 2
Episode 2
Episode 2: Behind The Scenes 1
Episode 2: Part 1
Episode 2: Behind the Scenes 2
Episode 2: Part 2
Episode 2: Part 3
Episode 2: Behind the Scenes 3
Episode 2: Behind the Scenes 4
Episode 3
Episode 3: Part 1
Episode 3: Part 2
Episode 3: Part 3
Episode 3: Part 4
Episode 3: Behind The Scenes
Episode 4
Episode 4: Part 1
Episode 4: Part 2
Episode 4: Part 3
Episode 4: Part 4
Episode 4: Part 5
Episode 4: Part 6
Episode 4: Part 7
Episode 4: Behind the Scenes 1
Epsiode 4: Behind the Scenes 2
Episode 4: Behind the Scenes 3
Episode 5
Episode 5: Behind the Scenes 1
Episode 5: Part 1
Episode 5: Part 2
Episode 5: Part 3
Episode 5: Part 4
Episode 5: Behind the Scenes 2
Episode 6
Episode 6: Part 1
Episode 6: Part 2
Episode 6: Part 3
Episode 6: Part 4
Episode 6: Part 6
Episode 6: Part 7
Episode 6: Part 8
Episode 6: Part 9
Episode 6: Behind the Scenes
Episode 7
Episode 7: Part 1
Episode 7: Part 2
Episode 7: Part 3
Episode 7: Behind the Scenes 1
Episode 7: Part 4
Episode 7: Part 5
Episode 7: Part 6
Episode 7: Behind the Scenes 2
Episode 7: Part 7
Episode 7: Behind the Scenes 3
Episode 8
Episode 8: Part 1
Episode 8: Part 2
Episode 8: Part 3
Episode 9
Episode 9

Episode 6: Part 5

300 25 4
By lost_in_neocity

Fans are lining up outside of the studio, holding the banners and cheer sticks of their favourite groups. Clips of them cheering on their idols are shown, along with encouraging messages.

On the other side of the studio, the idols are arriving, all seeming quite nervous. Some of them are dressed in costumes while others are dressed more casually. Either way, all of them are ready for the Idol Skills Battle today.

The stage is shown, fans filling the audience. Bright lights are flashing, showing how grand the whole set up is. Fans are aweing at the sight, eager to watch their idols collaborate and perform together.

Backstage, the idols are entering the changerooms, getting settled for the day. Most of them are standing at the front, staring at the paper stuck on the wall.

"The Vocal Teams are going first." Hyunjae points out, gulping nervously.

The members of The Boyz glance at Kevin, who only shrugs. "It is what it is."

"I would be so nervous if I was going first." Kexing says as the FaeZe members settle down on the couch in their changeroom. "But we have nothing to worry about, our members are going to do great today!"

"Easy for you to say." Yua mumbles, holding her hands tightly in her lap. Hwa, the group's maknae, reassures the older girl, gently patting her shoulders.

Ayla looks nervous, standing there frozen as she stared at the page. Alyssa, who was walking by, looked over at her shoulder.

"Oh please, don't be so nervous, that's a good position." Alyssa told her. "You're going to do great. Rip up the stage."

"Plus you practiced a lot with Yeonhee sunbaenim." Evie added, her and Belle joining the two. "It'll be fine. I promise."

Ayla slowly nodded her head, taking a deep breath to calm herself down.

The male change rooms were quite different, as the members of Cravity were doing jumping jacks together.

"Won't you get tired?" The producers ask them.

"No, this increases our tension!" Woobin replies, although he seemed quite out of breath.

"Don't come back if you don't get first." Haechan says, looking at Chenle and Renjun.

"What are you saying, you're on the same team?" Mark points out.

"Exactly!" Haechan exclaims, only confusing the others more.

"Just let him be." Jeno says, shaking his head.

On the stage, the MC's come out, earning a loud applause from the fans. Mina and Seungkwan are smiling as they step out, both dressed up for the event.

"Hello everyone, welcome to our third challenge." Mina says, greeting the audience. She looks over at Seungkwan, as if she was checking out his outfit. "My my, Seungkwan, don't we look fierce today."

"It's like we're about to battle." Seungkwan says before quickly covering his mouth. "Oh no, did I say too much?"

"Actually that's a perfect transition." Mina says, turning back to the audience.

"That's right." Seungkwan picks up. "Today, the groups competing in Rule It All will be participating in a battle, and idol skills battle."

"Competing in Vocal, Dance, and Rap while collaborating with another group, the idols have prepared amazing performances for tonight." Mina adds.

"From each category, you, the live audience, will get to vote for your favourite performance." Seungkwan informs them. "So without further to do, let's start with the first performance. Starting off with the Vocal Teams, we have Bermuda and Gaia."

"Let's go." Yeonhee says from the changeroom, holding Ayla's hand. Ayla nods her head, gripping tightly to the microphone in her hand before following Yeonhee upstairs.

Cheers fill the audience as the two girls make their way onto the stage, with bright smiles and beautiful white dresses, they wave to their fans.

"You girls are looking very fresh today." Seungkwan points out. "Ayla, what is it like to work with a senior?"

"There's so much that I learned from Yeonhee unnie." Ayla shyly says, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm definitely grateful for this opportunity."

"Don't worry, there's a lot I learned from Ayla's young energy as well." Yeonhee adds, making the audience laugh.

It soon fades out, showing the scenes from the girls and their rehearsal.

[Yeonhee and Ayla stage behind]

Yeonhee is standing outside the SM Entertainment building as Ayla steps out, waving at her. "Unnie!"

"This place is huge." Yeonhee immediately points out. "This is your new building, right?"

Ayla nods her head. "You're going to be one of the first non-SM artists to be here." Ayla giggles. "Come on, follow me."

Ayla shows Yeonhee around, taking her to the cafe. Yeonhee can't believe how much pink there is, the colour covering the walls.

"Order anything you want, unnie." Ayla tells her. "It'll be under my points."

"Oh really?" Yeonhee says, surprised. "Is that alright?"

Ayla nodded, flashing a smile. "You're my guest, I have to!"

The two girls laughed, grabbing their drinks before heading to a meeting room.

"This is really good." Yeonhee says, referring to her drink. "Thank you so much."

"It's the least I could do." Ayla tells her. "After all that you've helped me with."

"Did you practice the song?" Yeonhee asks her. Ayla nods.

[Flashback to when they were selecting partners]

Ayla and Yeonhee are sitting on the couch in the studio, the producers giving them some time to discuss together while other groups are choosing.

"Is there any concept that you want to do?" Yeonhee asks Ayla. "This is the time where we can show anything we want."

"I do have a concept in mind." Ayla admits. "What about you?"

"I do too." Yeonhee tells her. "But I want to hear yours first."

Ayla hesitates for a moment, taking a deep breath before answering. "I want to do a fresh concept. Especially since I'm young. The fans tie me with youth but since Gaia's concept is more chic, we don't get to do many fresh concepts."

"Oh I see." Yeonhee slowly nods her head, making Ayla stiffen. The younger girl worries, wondering how Yeonhee felt about her idea. "Actually I wanted to do a concept like that as well."

"Really?" Yeonhee nods.

"Like Gaia, Bermuda has a lot of cooler concepts, so I think a change would be good. Plus with it being a vocal battle, I think many groups will choose sadder and more emotional songs. Picking a fresh concept will change it up." Yeonhee tells her.

"Do you have a song in mind?" Ayla asks.

"I wanted to do BoA's Atlantic Princess." Yeonhee says. "What about you?"

"I was thinking of IU sunbaenim's Lilac." Ayla confesses.

Which song did the two select?

[In SM's recording studio]

Ayla is in the recording room, getting ready to record.

"Take it easy." Yeonhee tells her. "Just like practice."

"Just like practice." Ayla mumbled before the music recording started.

They chose BoA's Atlantic Princess!

"That's good!" Yeonhee compliments as Ayla finishes her part. "You just want more air before you begin this part so the high note comes out smoother."

Ayla tries singing again, this time with Yeonhee's improvements. "Like that?"

"Yes, exactly! You're leaning so fast, Ayla!"

The compliments make Ayla blush, the girl doing a few hops in the studio.

"You know, she's normally not this nervous." The song producer helping them says. "She's normally very comfortable here."

"That's because I'm with a senior, performing a senior's song." Ayla points out.

"Oh, I forgot that BoA's from Sm." Yeonhee gasps, the realization hitting her. The producer only laughs, standing up.

"Ayla, come out." The producer tells her. "We actually prepared something for you."

Ayla and Yeonhee are confused as they sit on the couch in the recording studio, wondering what the song producer had prepared.

The second they see who is behind the door, they instantly stand up, bowing out of respect.

It was BoA.

———————————————————————————
not me aggressively writing this so I could publish this today :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 2.7K 31
Hongjoong and Seonghwa mistake each other as an evil organization with a huge bounty on their head. During the mission an accident occurs leaving Seo...
15.9K 431 22
In which Jiwon accidentally gets added to his older brothers group chat and meets his friends. Socmed AU
7.2K 153 69
Third Kpop imagines book. I write male idols in this. I take requests so if you have any please leave in comments
334 6 15
Just random Kpop oneshots(mostly ships but x reader may occur). It will include differnt groups and generas and you can send me suggestions(preferabl...