A Diamond Heart

By Maryel_73

A vow is a vow, it shouldn't be broken. But Fernando Perez broke a vow he made 13years ago never to fall in l... More

Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Episode 09
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Epilogue

Episode 27

391 19 0
By Maryel_73

A
    DIAMOND
             💎
               HEART

Episode 27

The playlist for this chapter is 'Jason Derulo ~ Love Not War' 🎶🎶 do enjoy

Micaela's POV

A month is gone and I've been pretending to live like every normal girl. Sabrina and Kim keep taking me to all kinds of parties just to distract me from thinking about him. I only find a little bit of happiness when I'm at those parties that are always filled up with different faces, but once I'm home alone, my sadness is back again.

Suicide wasn't an option for me, although the thought does come into my mind sometimes. But I didn't do it because I was waiting for him if he would come back for me as he promised. Now that I figured it out, I don't think he'll ever come back for me. His promises were just empty, he only wanted me to get rid of the thought of hurting myself that's why he promised to be by my side. I was such a big fool to have believed a man like Fernando will be my prince in shiny amour.

"Cheer up girl, you are going on a date with the most handsome and popular Mexican artist, not a funeral!" Sabrina chirps beside me and I glance at her and forced a smile.

I almost forgot I was sitting in front of a mirror having Sabrina make me up for a dinner date with Mario. Sabrina's friend Mario has proven to be a gentleman to me this past month, he has been sending me flowers, calling me, texting, and, even serenading me last week.

Although I liked the romantic gestures, that didn't freak me out for a second. I saw all of what he was doing as a normal thing. Just yesterday I was expecting him to give up on me already but he surprised me by asking me out for a date. I wanted to say no to him, but Sabrina was holding my phone when the text came in yesterday and she replied a 'yes' to him before I could say no.

"That's because you made me do this. If you hadn't replied a yes to him, I'll be sitting down in my house with popcorn in hand seeing a horror movie since it's Friday night" I replied.

"Oh, c'mon babe, don't say that. Mario is a cool guy, he won't hurt you. He just wants to have a romantic dinner with you that's all. And if he wants you to be his girlfriend, just say yes to him and..."

"Stop already, Sabri. Your matchmaking it's not going to work for me, so get over it and round up this makeup already" I cut her off.

"You're just so stubborn and I know why you're being like that. It's because of that gay Ferd...."

"Enough already!" I shunned her and stood up. "I don't want to hear his name".

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you" She touched my arm and I flinched from her.

"Please sit let me finish up your make-up".

"Don't worry, I can handle it" I replied and walked to my wardrobe and brought out a knee-length blue gown, and kept it on the bed.

"You are really angry girlfriend, please I'm sorry. I promise I won't mention his name again. Forgive me, would you?".

"Don't give me that puppy face, that's how you know best to melt my angry mind" I replied hiding my smile.

She wiggles her brows at me and we both giggled. "Come here" she rushed and hugged me and I hugged her back. "It's almost time for him to come pick you up. Get dressed and I'll do a little touch on your makeup when you're done".

"Thank you" I smiled and put off my clothes.

***

Thirty minutes later, Mario and I were in a classic restaurant sitting like some cute couple. If Sabrina was here, she'll make the perfect shot for us, and comes how cute we both looked together.

"You look o beautiful, Micaela" he complimented and I gaze up at him. I've been glancing around rubbing my neck nervously. It's been such a long time since I sat like this with a male having a conversation. The last time I did something like this was in my previous workplace. I can remember how I and three other guys with two more ladies usually go for lunch in one restaurant close to the office. How time flies!

"Thank you" I flashed him a smile.

"You know, I don't do this often, I'm too picky when it comes to ladies. You should consider it a privilege I choose you for a dinner date" he said smiling.

My smiles vanished into thin air. Did I just hear him right? I Micaela Alvarado should consider it a privilege to be with him. What the nerves?! I folded my fist under the table and bit my lower lip. What an arrogant jerk! Who does he think he is?

"What would you like for dinner?" he asks widening his smile.

Seriously? He was still smiling after saying something like that to me. Do I look like those desperate girls that would do anything to be with him? "I think I just lost my appetite" I announced causing the broad smile on his face to vanish and replace with a stunned expression.

Oh, Mario, I think I just killed his ego, deal with it. All thanks to Sabrina who has thought me a few things about men this past month.

"You just lost your appetite?" Mario asks and I shrugged.

"Yup," I answered and forced out a smile.

"Why is that? Did I say something wrong?"

"What do you think?"

"I don't know...I mean you can't just change your mind when we only just got here".

"Well, it happens sometimes, one can just lose his/her appetite for some reason" I replied.

"You mean it, don't you?" he asks looking disappointed.

"Yes. Sorry about that. Maybe you should just take me back home".

"No, that's not going to happen. We are both out already, nothing is going to ruin our night" he flashed me a smile and I furrowed at him.

"What are you thinking now?"

"I'm thinking-" he paused and stood up and then walk to my seat and stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders. "We should go to the club" he announced and my eyes widened.

"What!" I exclaimed and turnaround to glance up at him.

"Yes beautiful, I'm taking you to a club. Not the regular club, a VVIP club meant for stars like us" he grins at me.

He is at it again, feeling himself. Should I remind him I'm a well-known author which makes me a celebrity as well? Just because I'm keeping a private profile doesn't mean he should keep showing off as he's doing. Talking about clubs, I don't like clubs, the only few times I've been to clubs is because of my friends Kim and Sabrina. Going to a club with a guy isn't cool with me.

"I'm sorry but I don't like clubs. We can try this dating thing some other time".

"Oh please! Don't turn me down now. We are not going to spend the whole night at the club. Besides, it's not that kind of club with crowds. Please, beautiful?" he pleaded and tilt my chin up. We both locked gaze for a moment and I heave a sigh.

"Fine! I'm doing this because of my friend Sabrina. Having her in mind, I need to call her and let her know where we are headed just in case" I replied and he stared at me for a moment like he wasn't accepting the idea of me telling Sabrina our new location. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing. Sure, you can tell her where we are heading. Just tell her our new location is B&S club, I guess she might know it, it's the only top club in the city" he said and I nodded. "You can do that while in the car" he added and I almost rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay" I replied quietly and he helped me up to my feet.

***

We got to the club and it was just as he'd described it to be, not crowded, cool and lively. The music sound was there as usual and I see some clubbers dancing to it.

"How do you find it?" he whisper-yells and wrapped his arms around my waist. Instantly I became uncomfortable with his touch.

"Not so bad" I smiled half-heartedly and wiggled my body in a way he won't feel embarrassed.

"Is something wrong?" he halted and asks staring at me.

"Ha, no. I just felt like dancing to the music" I chuckled lightly and began dancing softly to the music even though it was off-beat.

"I see you are in the spirit of dancing. Let's see what you've got" he grins cockily and held my hand and the other rested on my waist. The background music was 'Love not War' by Jason Derulo ft Nuka.

The song was getting everyone dancing so hard and I found myself dancing to it as well. Mario on his part was a good dancer, his moves were so extraordinary that I almost wanted to give up dancing with him. He twirls me around and let go of my hand and did a freestyle. My grins widen and I didn't realize when I began clapping for him while he dances. Before I knew it people were clapping with me and they've formed a circle around us.

He held my waist with both hands and we did a step-by-step dance causing everyone to cheer us up. I was grinning from ear to ear at how we just stole everyone's attention. I guess coming here with him wasn't bad after all. I don't know how many songs we danced to but all I knew is that my feet were hurting badly already.

"I feel like my legs will break any minute" I yelled giggling and he laughs.

"I take that to be you are tired and need rest" he teases and I laughed and nodded. We both stopped dancing and everyone cheered us. We gave a bow and walked out of there to the bartender.

"Wow! You are such a good dancer!" I exclaimed and he chuckles.

"Thank you. You didn't do badly there. You danced well. Perhaps you'll be in my next music video as the lead dancer" he said and took a sit in front of the bartender and I followed suit.

"No way! I'm only going to ruin your video for you" I giggled.

"That's a lie! You accept it or not you'll be in my next music video" he winks at me. "Two glasses of tequila, please" he orders.

"Tequila? That's too hard for me to take right now. Something else would be better off" I suggested.

"Okay... Sit here while I get you a drink" he said and left afterward. A few minutes later, he was back with a red plastic cup. "I got something you'd love" he handed me the drink and took his glass of tequila that has been down waiting for him.

"Thank you" I flashed him a smile and took a sip out of it, "hmm, it tastes sweet and bitter".

"I guess is best for ladies. C'mon, drink up" he smiled and took a sip of his drink.

I took another sip and I felt a little bit awkward after the sip. "Hey, I'll be right back, I need to use the bathroom," I said and stood up.

"Let me show you the way" he offered and stood up with me.

"No, that's not necessary. I can find my way around" I objected.

"No, I insist I go with you. They're bad guys in the club that might hurt you if you go alone".

"Really?"

"Yes, really. So, allow me to go with you".

I couldn't argue with him since he had a good reason for going with me. He led me to the lady’s bathroom and we were almost getting to the bathroom when he grabbed my butt and pushed me to the wall.

"Mario, what are you doing?" I whisper-yelled with large eyes.

"Having fun babe. Do you know how long I've been waiting to have you in my arms like this?" he held my face and kissed me forcefully. I pushed him away and wiped off my lips.

"Are you crazy?! Why did you kiss me? Is that why you brought me to a club, to have your way with me?"

"Maybe yes. I want you so badly and I don't care if I have sex with you here" he replied. His breathing became heavy and his eyes changed from the gentle eyes I use to know to that of a... hawk? Maybe hawk or lion or whatever! It was scary as I started into it.

"You are out of your mind!" I hissed and turnaround to leave but he grabbed me by my waist and pushed me back to the wall. "Let me go, Mario!" I cried out but he turned deaf ears to me and kissed me forcefully again.

His left hand caressed my boobs and the other hand kept romancing my butt. I grimace at his touch as he held me captive. What have I gotten myself into? It looks like he is going to rape me here and no one is going to know about it. I tried to push him away from me but he was hard as rock determined to carry out his plans. Oh no, this can't happen to me again. I stood there helplessly shivering in fear. I squeezed my eyes shut and prayed for a miracle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 12.8K 46
"You have beautiful eyes, I'd love to be lost in them." He said with a soft smile on his face. "Has that line worked for every female?" "Maybe it h...
102K 3K 51
I stared into his dark eyes and l saw a complete stranger. I couldn't recognise the person he had become. The eyes that once sparkled with unbridled...
12M 214K 42
Cecilia Sanchez was getting married to multi billionaire, Joseph Taylor. Cecilia loved Joseph will all her heart and soul. They were high school swee...
11.4K 588 40
My life is a mess....my 2 years old relationship broke up and my mother had an accident, my brother is a drug addict, everything is a mess in my life...