The Dissonant Notes Of Fate

Per -TheImmortalWriters

He was ridiculed. He was cursed. He was locked away. And then he was forgotten. Perseus the youngest son of G... Més

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Epilogue

Twenty-Three

1.5K 34 10
Per -TheImmortalWriters

So. I'm going to repeat what I said in Excidium Troiae for those who didn't read it there. "I know this took long. I didn't intend to return back to writing fanfiction after my abrupt (and planned) disappearance. But someone told me to give it this one last shot. I've unpublished the guardians because it didn't really get the support I'd hoped it would, and that was partly my fault. I'll take it up again soon, but only when all corrections have been made.

Updates won't be constant. I have a life. I have obligations. I honestly don't care anymore if you don't like the story or if you have a problem. You can fuck off. Find another fanfiction to waste your life with. Stop reading. My writing isn't the best, I know, but keep your opinions to yourself unless it contributes positively to the story. And mind your own fucking business, please :)

...I'm in a bad mood and I might come off as a bit aggressive but tbh I couldn't care less.

Heads up: Idk where this is going or what's supposed to happen next. Excuse me if the writing's shitty or the characters seem different -_-

THALIA glanced up at once more at the skyline, waiting patiently. Her fingers were drumming against the shaft of her weapon in its concealed form as she leaned back in her seat. He had told her that it would be today. And she had been waiting all afternoon in the back of the old Prius, listening to Rachel and Luke stumble over their words, and exchange bedroom eyes and attempt to hold hands.

Thalia would have never envisioned something like that happening. But well, Luke seemed to honestly like Rachel and was trying not to blow his chances. She guessed it would have been so much easier if she hadn't been seated behind them, smirking at everything they did.

Her gaze drifted back to the skyline and she sat up when she spotted the creature hurtling towards them. It was a brown pegasus, Thalia saw, and seated on it was the burly Hephaestus cabin head, their friend Beckendorf.

Rachel gave a small yelp as four hooves slammed into the hood of the Prius. She heard a loud apology from Beckendorf, and then she was out of the car. Luke was by her in an instant as they approached the now unseated son of Hephaestus.

"What took you so long?" She grumbled, folding her arms.

Beck chuckled, and replied with, "I've never met anyone as suicidal as you, you know." Thalia rolled her eyes at him and asked, "So we're finally ready?"

"Yeah," His expression turned grim. The mission they were embarking on could get both of them killed. But Thalia wouldn't allow herself to think about that. They would come out unscathed.

They had to.

She turned to glance at her side. Rachel was standing next to Luke now, although she didn't know when the other girl had gotten out of the car, and Thalia felt a mild pang inside her. This would be the first mission she and the son of Hermes weren't going on together. Luke was worried, and rightfully so.

Infiltrating Kronos' mobile monster base wasn't any small task. But she'd literally found her way into his throne room a year ago. She could do it again.

The dark haired demigoddess placed a hand on her friend's arm. "It'll be fine. We'll just go, plant the bombs, and get back. In and out, just like that. We'll be back at Camp before you know it."

Luke didn't look reassured, but he nodded anyway. "Take care, then." She patted his arm, hesitantly. Even though they had gotten past what had happened last year, Thalia still felt weird hugging Luke, knowing that he had loved her as more than a friend for most of their relationship. She was aware of Beckendorf jumping onto the waiting pegasus.

The blue eyed daughter of Zeus adjusted the strap of her backpack, and turned to the neighing horse. Beckendorf held out a hand and she took it, allowing the strong demigod to haul her behind him.

"Let's go," Thalia made herself comfortable, arms going around Beck.

"Thalia," The mortal beside her best friend spoke up. She turned to her, blue eyes clashing with startling green ones. Rachel's gaze shifted slightly to Beckendorf, then back to Thalia. "Don't die."

-X-

LUKE tried to relax in his seat. Which was almost impossible, with him knowing two of his close friends were somewhere risking their lives in an attempt to aid their side in the war. Rachel continued to drive along the road, and his eyes drifted to the redhead seated beside him.

She was cute, if he was being honest with himself. He liked her. Not quite as much as he had liked Thalia. He would never love anyone as much as Thalia. She wasn't exactly making it easy to get over her.

Sure, it had been almost a year. But he'd loved Thalia for more than that, and it would take an even longer period to move on. Rachel, sensing his distress, sent him a shy and furtive smile. "Don't worry. She knows what she's doing."

But he could see the worry in her eyes. Her words before Thalia and Beck had left had chilled and surprised him somewhat, and he'd wanted to ask her what she meant. But Luke had decided against it. Rachel was just a mortal who knew that they lived dangerous demigod lives and could see through the mist. Of course, it was perfectly normal for her to ask Thalia to take care, even if her choice of words were a bit blunt.

"I suppose," He finally mumbled a reply. They negotiated a curve, and Luke's gaze shifted to the hood of the car.

"Luke...there's something I've been meaning to tell you." She spoke up, eyes still on the road. "But first, I need to know. Have you decided yet?"

He sat up, suddenly feeling very hot. Not knowing how to go about it, he stammered slightly, "Uh...Rachel. Look. I- I want to go. Seriously. But—"

"The war?" She finished for him. He nodded, quite lamely. Things were heating up all over America, with every single Titan released, and the gods hunting them down, including Perseus, and Kronos amassing an army at Othrys to destroy Mount Olympus. Now wasn't exactly the right time for a vacation.

Rachel sighed. "I wanted to tell you at St. Thomas because..." The redhead paused. "Nevermind." She shook her head.

Luke didn't press her, no matter how curious and interested (though uneasy about her vagueness) he was. They drove on in silence for a few minutes more before he spoke up.

"Won't your parents question how hoofprints appeared on the car?"

She snorted, and answered him with, "I doubt they even realise I'm out." He could hear the bitterness in her voice, and Rachel reached out to adjust the rearview mirror. Before she could move her arm back to the steering wheel, he extended his arm, and took her hand in his.

Rachel was cool. She was a badass. Bloody Hades, he'd watched her nail The Titan Lord in the eye with a blue hairbrush. He wasn't exactly sure when he had begun spending that much time with her, or when he'd realised she was into him. It felt like he was just along for the ride, and he hated that he was leading her on in this way.

He rubbed his thumb across the back of her hand, making the girl turn to give him a grateful look. Luke felt guilt fill him. The most worthy hero, and here he was using a nice girl as a rebound in an attempt to get over his best friend.

His life was fucked up.

Luke sighed, blue eyes moving back to the skyline, where Thalia and Beckendorf and Guido had vanished a few minutes ago.

-X-

THEY spotted the monster-infested ship at around five in the evening. It glowed on the horizon, lit up with several torches and flames, and electric lights. If it hadn't been for the several ugly and beastly monstrosities milling about on the yacht, it would have looked like any normal cruise party ship.

Thalia spotted the figurehead, wincing slightly at the twisted and terrified face Princess Andromeda wore. As the ship rocked against the waves, it looked as though she was moving, a silent scream ripping itself out of her throat as she fought hard against the chains holding her in place, chiton torn in many places.

She looked away. Seeing that ship reminded Thalia so much about the past years she felt like puking. Not to mention, they were hurtling over the water at a speed of Hermes per hour. When did pegasi even begin to fly this fast? She thought.

Thalia shook her head. She had almost died about twice on this ship. Now it was headed straight for New York.

They'd been training for this particular mission for weeks. But Thalia couldn't help the uneasiness which was building up in her. Coupled with the fact that she hadn't heard from her boyfriend for almost eight days, she wasn't in the right frame of mind.

"Guido," Beck whispered. "Set us down at the lowest deck, would ya'." The pegasus neighed in response and slowed down, sending them towards the ship. They landed with as little noise as possible, and Thalia slipped off Guido's back, trying to push away her queasiness.

"Stay around, please. We'll whistle if we need you," The older demigod whispered to the horse. Guido snorted in response and took off again, flying slowly away from the ship. Thalia pulled out her canister of mace and swung it, allowing it to form into her signature spear. Beside her, Beckendorf pulled something from his back pocket.

A picture of his girlfriend, Silena Beauregard.

She had been the only child of Aphrodite who hadn't gone against the camp. She was the only one left in her cabin now, and although a lot of people didn't trust her for what her siblings had done, Beckendorf hadn't cared. They had gotten together anyway, and honestly, Thalia was glad for him because Silena was different, no matter what the other campers said.

She had seen the girl fight against her own siblings, and part of Thalia felt that it was mostly due to the fact that she couldn't bring herself to betray Beckendorf.

Thalia pursed her lips. "We'll make it back, Beck. Don't worry."

He glanced up at her, and she saw the anxiety in his eyes. It was gone in an instant though, fierce determination filling his expression. "Right. Let's blow this popsicle stand."

XMX

SHE followed him down the dark passages, hand on her spear. They crept through a narrow corridor towards the service stairwell. The ship seemed pretty silent. They encountered no monsters as they went, making Thalia feel like something was very, very off.

She frowned to herself as they descended down the stairs. Annabeth wasn't this sloppy. And neither was Athena, her mother. Surely the ship would be guarded more?

But they didn't know they were coming. They couldn't know. There were no more spies left in camp.

They got a metal door, and Thalia exchanged a glance with her partner. Beck mouthed 'engine room,' and she nodded. This was their destination. The son of Hephaestus pulled out some bolt cutters and approached the chains which held together the hatch for the door.

Her mind drifted to Luke. If he had been with them, he could have easily popped open the lock on the door with his powers. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. She shouldn't be allowing herself to get distracted in such a manner.

Beckendorf slowly pushed in the door, and together they stepped inside the engine room. Thalia didn't bother to look around. She jumped into action immediately she spotted the sole telekhine at the console, typing hurriedly on a keyboard. The blue eyed girl drove her weapon through its head, and it exploded into yellow dust and sulphur without a sound.

"One down," Beck said. "An entire ship-ful to go." He tossed Thalia a vial of greenish liquid. Greek fire, the most dangerous substance in the world. She knew where it should go. Without wasting time, the demigoddess swung her bag from behind her and pulled out duct tape.

"I'll get the turbines," Beckendorf told her. Thalia merely nodded, and then proceeded to place the Greek fire onto the console. The room was hot, and in no time her clothes were plastered to her skin.

She should have realised that wearing a leather jacket had probably been a bad idea. But just because she was going into a life-harrowing situation didn't mean she had to be ugly while doing it. The boat kept moving, and Thalia tried not to think about how out of it she was, coming out onto sea, a place where children of Zeus and Hades made a point to stay away from.

But even Poseidon couldn't deny the fact that this mission was important, no matter how much he hated her father or disliked her. Thalia continued working, placing several vials of greek fire at vantage points around the room. Suddenly she stilled.

She could hear them—footsteps. Several, pounding down the stairwell. Hades, had they been discovered already? She frowned, and exchanged a glance with Beckendorf. He answered her silent question with, "We still need more time. Ten minutes at least. I have to wire the receiver and prime the charges."

Thalia licked her lips. They needed to get this done. They couldn't keep waiting around for Kronos to make the first move.

"I'll buy you some time," She stood, clutching to her spear. "Meet me at the rendezvous point, with Guido."

"Thalia," Beckendorf was frowning at her. "I know I said you were suicidal but—"

"Don't worry," She patted his arm. "I'll distract them." She paused. "In and out." She wondered if she was trying to convince him or herself.

He looked like he wanted to argue. He looked like he wanted to go instead. But his lips clamped shut, and he nodded. "In and out."

XMX

THALIA realised then how incredibly stupid she was.

She didn't have a plan, and as she barrelled through the door of the engine room and up the stairwell, she swung her spear, cutting through about two telekhines that exploded on impact, her shield sprung into being and she slammed it into the face of another. The monster snarled in protest and fell.

But Thalia didn't wait to see where it would land. She leaped up two more stairs and bounded through the passageway they had come. The telekhine she had left alive was chasing after her, screaming 'Intruder!' and 'Demigod' at the top of his lungs.

Good. Just how she wanted. Hopefully everyone on the ship would hear and they'd all be after her and well distracted from checking out the engine room.

She kept running, pushing forward and tearing through corridors and passageways, jumping up and down stairs and the like.

Finally, Thalia raced towards the promenade, a huge mall on the sixth deck, and came to a stop, shock filling her.

"Oh, fuck," She cursed.

Because, twirling around the mall like a noose, and rising slowly to block her path was a giant snake, fangs out and dripping venom, green eyes staring through her with malice.

It was a bloody basilisk.

The daughter of Zeus cursed her luck as it lunged for her.

XMX

SHE dove away from the huge maw of the beast, tucking and rolling on the deck as she went. The blue eyed girl shot to her feet almost immediately, sidestepping as an arrow came at her at full sleep. Her eyes flitted to the mall, where a lone demigod was preparing to fire another arrow.

Thalia swore, turning her attention back to her assailant. The snake was rearing back for another strike, green venom dripping onto the red and slimy carpet, which fizzled away at contact. Acid.

Thalia gritted her teeth, and spun, racing away. Even she wasn't stupid enough to take on a fully grown giant serpent by herself. Heart pounding in her chest, she bounded down another passageway, closely pursued by the monstrosity. At the last second, Thalia contracted her shield back into a bracelet and drew a small throwing knife from her belt.

Still running, she whirled around and hurled the blade.

Alarms were blaring all around her. Demigods and monsters alike were flooding the ship, and she could hear frantic footsteps all around her. Thalia didn't wait to see if her knife had hit its target. She shot away, down another passage. But the answering shriek was enough to tell her she'd succeeded.

Finally, she slowed down again and turned. The basilisk had one eye shut, and she could see the hilt of her knife just outside its eyelid. The other eye was trained on her, filled with murderous intent. It hissed, and shot forward.

Thalia waited, trying to still her erratically beating heart. At the last second, as the snake reared back to strike, she leaped up, thrusting her spear forward, and through its throat. The snake let out a strangled hiss.Thalia didn't stop at that, though. With a yell, she jerked her spear, causing it to move forward and tear through more of the under-skin of the serpent.

The celestial bronze cut through the snake skin easily, slicing a clean line through it, and blood gushed through the open wound. Above her, the basilisk writhed and shrieked, trying desperately to throw her off. Thalia held on though, refusing to be shaken away. With a last yell, she threw herself away from the beast, tearing away her spear in the process.

The serpent dropped down dead, melting into dust and scales.

Thalia didn't wait to see what happened next. She dashed for the nearest stairs. Adrenaline was pumping through her, and she pushed her feet to go faster, as around her monsters and demigods flooded the deck, shouting orders and strapping on weapons.

She tore through a tozen dracaena and killed them before they even realised she was there. Another arrow sailed past her, and Thalia spun to throw a middle finger at her assailant and curse him out. It was Malcolm Pace, Annabeth's brother and he scowled when their eyes met, nocking another arrow at her.

She bolted, towards the front of the ship. As she ran up another staircase, a kid raced to her. An unclaimed demigod she recognised—Clovis, the kid from the Hermes cabin who was always sleeping. Thalia's heart ached. Fuck Annabeth and Kronos. Manipulating kids into doing their dirty work. Bastards.

She shoved Clovis aside without waiting for him to speak, and continued on her way, towards the top of the ship. Beckendorf should be done by now. She just had to get to the rendezvous point.

Thalia burst onto the main deck. Taking a minute to glance around and catch her breath, she allowed herself to relax. And just as suddenly she stiffened, as a voice said, "Thalia. How nice of you to finally get here."

The daughter of Zeus shot to her feet, grip on her spear tightening.

In front of her stood her former best friend, Annabeth. And then a shudder passed through her body. Grey eyes turned gold.

No. It wasn't Annabeth. Athena's daughter was gone. It was all Kronos now.

Standing next to the Titan King's host were the wisdom goddess and Lelantos, both with arms behind their backs and eyes narrowed. "My Lord Kronos," Thalia greeted with a bow and a smirk. It had been almost an entire year since she had infiltrated his ranks and spied on his forces on the orders of her father.

She'd also used that to get Percy off his Island and turn the tide of the Battle of the Labyrinth in their favour. And Kronos would want her head for that, she knew.

But if Thalia was being totally honest, The Titan King was a big idiot. Thalia remembered Athena and Annabeth trying to warn him against easily accepting her into their forces. But Kronos had refused to listen because he had wanted Thalia so, so badly. And he had paid dearly for it.

Annabeth—fuck, Kronos—sneered at her. "You have a lot of nerve showing up in front of me after the stunt you pulled last year, girl," He spat. "I should kill you where you stand."

"But you won't," Thalia said, trying to seem more confident than she felt. "You still need me."

Kronos smirked, and on Annabeth's face, it looked even more evil, with those glinting hard gold eyes. "Not after today, I won't. You have been a very sharp thorn in my side, Thalia Grace. But you shall be off the board soon."

Thalia internally cursed. Of course. He knew now that Nico was a son of Hades. Another possible prophecy child. Even though Minos' mission had failed, Kronos would still try again.

"Now," Annabeth's voice was low, and devoid of emotion. "I want you to tell me. Where is my brother?"

Thalia pursed her lips. Hell, she'd like an answer to that question herself. She shrugged, as nonchalantly as she could. Around them, the top deck was slowly filling with monsters and demigods, weapons primed and aimed at Thalia as they surrounded her and the three deities before her. Giants filled the deck, demigods aimed spears and arrows at her from the roofs above them. Hellhounds appeared from the mist. Thalia tried not to panic.

A trap.

They had known they were coming.

"I honestly don't know," she shrugged, trying to sound nonchalant and indifferent. But she was worried. Why would Kronos be searching for Percy? The Titan of the Earth had made it clear he wouldn't be on his brother's side for standing against him last summer. But he also hadn't specifically said he'd fight for the gods, even though he had helped protect their children in battle. He had just left, to hunt down his family, although he still refused to tell Thalia what for.

Kronos exchanged a glance with Lelantos, and Thalia spoke up. "You can doubt me if you want to. But I haven't heard from him since last week. And that's the truth."

Annabeth's lips curled. "Well, then. I guess there's no use for you anymore, is there?" She waved, and in her hands, a weapon appeared.

Thalia scowled at it. A six-foot long scythe, half celestial bronze, half mortal steel. Anger clouded her vision. Kronos had taken over her best friend's body. He'd almost killed her and her friends over the years. And now he wanted to hunt down her boyfriend. She swung her sword, baring her teeth, and charged.

No more.

XMX

BECKENDORF didn't know when they grabbed him, or where the demigods came from. He swore, ducking underneath the swing of a sword and reeling forward, slamming his fist into the face of someone he'd once known very well—Mitchell, from Silena's cabin.

A boy with an eyepatch appeared at his side and Beckendorf ducked under his swing before ploughing his gut with his shoulder and sending him stumbling. Cursing to himself once more, he grabbed his bag, and dashed up the stairwell and towards the rendezvous point.

There was no one in sight as he raced towards the helipad.

He knew it now. It had been a trap. There was still a spy in camp. He frowned, mind drifting to the picture of Silena in his pocket. He really, really liked her. But...all her family had betrayed them. What exactly had stopped her from doing the same?

They had progressed a lot in their relationship, but they still hadn't had that talk.

His heart pounded as he ran. Thalia was in trouble. She was probably fighting for her life. Or worse, she might even be dead.

The son of Hephaestus shook his head. He refused to believe that about Silena, and he refused to believe that Thalia was in Hades. He got to the edge of the ship and let out a loud wolf whistle.

He just had to wait a few minutes. Guido hurtled towards him, slowing down and coming to a stop at the edge of the ship. Beckendorf swung himself over, and landed on the pegasus.

"Sorry, bud," He patted its flank. "We have to get to the top deck. Find Thalia and get us out of here." His eyes moved to the watch. There was a timer on the explosives, but he could just as well detonate them with his watch whenever he wanted to.

Charles Beckendorf inhaled, and they shot up, and into the sky.

-X-

THALIA crashed into the rails at the edge of the deck, and let out a small cry of pain. Her body was aching her all over, and her eyes were blurry, head swimming. She had bitten her lip, and she could taste the blood flowing into her mouth.

Gods, Kronos was such a prick.

He was toying with her, using his powers to slow her down and throwing her about with them. There was a gaping wound in her side, and blood was leaking through her leather jacket. She was feeling sluggish, and it was burning with such intensity that she wanted to scream.

The monsters around her were jeering. Athena had pride in her eyes, and Lelantos, who had never liked Thalia—and the feeling was quite mutual—had a small smirk on his face. Thalia's eyes flickered to the edge of the boat when she saw a movement.

She forced herself not to scream again, but this time in pleasure. Her eyes moved back to Annabeth, steadily approaching her, scythe swinging , its tips filled with Thalia's blood.

"You're a dick, you know that, right?" Thalia bit out.

Kronos laughed, and for a second, he sounded just like Annabeth did when Luke had cracked a joke, back when they were still together. He stopped in his tracks when Eyepatch Ethan raced to Annabeth's body and whispered something in her ears. Kronos' eyes flared with angry flames and Ethan was hurled away from him by a blast of angry Titan energy.

The other demigod cried out as he crashed down the staircase. Kronos bellowed, "Find HIM!" And if Thalia was being totally honest, he totally sounded like a mortal high school mean girl from those cringey movies.

Thalia shuffled to her feet, clutching her side with her free hand.

"Excuse his incompetency," Kronos turned his attention back to her, eyes glinting. "But your friend... ah, Beckendorf, is it?" When she didn't respond, he shrugged, "Whatever his name is, he'll be found soon, and he'll be joining you in the Underworld.."

Thalia smirked, pressing back against the gunwale. Fuck, if she got this wrong, she'd go splat into the ocean and she doubted Poseidon would save her. She silently sent a prayer, shutting her eyes momentarily. From what Tyson had told them, even if he wanted to, he was busy with his own war down there.

"I doubt that," She replied, eyes shooting open. Confusion flickered across Annabeth's face, and Thalia concentrated, begging her powers not to fail because of her weakened state. Almost immediately storm clouds gathered around the ship and Thalia grinned, quite maniacally. She gave Kronos a salute, and then spun, leaping off the side of the ship just as several bolts of lightning slammed into the Princess Andromeda all at once. Screams and yells of surprise ensued, and Thalia was vaguely aware that she was falling before she was suddenly under a hard solid surface and hurtling away from the ship. Thank the gods, Beckendorf had–

She glanced around, spotting Beck at her side on Guido. Confusion filled her. The skies continued to rain down lightning on the Demon ship, and Thalia glanced down, and then couldn't help but grin when she saw the giant golden eagle on which she had landed.

Zeus.

"Thalia!" Beckendorf called. "Are you alright?"

She shifted in her seat, and winced, remembering her wound. "I'll be fine. Do it, now!"

Beckendorf nodded hurriedly, and brought his fist down on the wristwatch.

The Princess Andromeda exploded behind them, lighting up the sea and the sky a brilliant hue of gold, sending screams of terror and pain across the expanse of ocean.

Thalia's ears were ringing, and her grin spread wider as they flew, eagle beside pegasus, towards Camp Half-Blood.

Towards home.

-X-

PERCY folded his arms and pursed his lips. He had been travelling west for weeks, like the book in that...library—he thought it was called—had instructed. And finally, after seven days, he spotted the golden gates in the horizon and then proceeded to fly through it as a sparrow.

And now, here he was, in the fabled Palace of Apollo, where no doubt the four people he was searching for were. It was daytime, so that meant the god himself was away, but Percy knew he still had to be quick.

He hadn't contacted Thalia for the entire week he'd been travelling. He'd almost gotten nabbed by Hermes and Ares and Artemis and her brother several times over the course of the week. And now, here he was in the home-base of one of the Olympians hunting him down. Kronos had been sending minor gods and demigods and monsters after him as well, and he'd just barely succeeded in getting away from his brother Hyperion—who was still as flashy and bright as ever, of course.

It hadn't been safe to IM Thalia, and he knew he had probably driven the daughter of Zeus mad with worry. Gaea, he'd be getting such loud blastings and curse words when he next managed to give her a call.

Percy licked his lips as he stared at the doors to the Sun Palace. It had belonged to his nephew, Helios, once of course.

He sighed wistfully. It was a pity the sun Titan and his sister had faded. He would have been a great help to what Percy was trying to accomplish.

He didn't have to wait any longer. Percy watched in mild anticipation as the doors were flung open and Leto marched out, closely followed by Astraeus, Asteria and Eos.

They formed a single line in front of him, tense and taut. Perseus let his arms fall to the side and he watched Eos wince. Well, it seemed as though she still remembered his battecraze from all those Millenia ago. He understood. They hadn't seen him since he'd tried to kill the gods. When he'd been young and filled with anger. Ogygia had changed him a lot.

But they didn't know that.

"I'm not here for trouble," He spoke up.

"You shouldn't have come," Leto met his eyes. He tried hesitantly for a reassuring smile.

"I know. But I need your help..." 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

227K 2.6K 30
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
15.2K 518 51
//COMPLETED// I thought that I was just a normal girl, living in a normal messed up family, with a normal messed up life. Turns out it was something...
1.4M 20K 31
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
668K 7.3K 34
After the second giant war, the Seven and leaders of both camps have been made partially immortal to train future generations of demigods. Soon a new...