For The Love Of The Outlaw {a...

By Listentoit_Scream

Cece ran into Ashley Purdy at Rock on the Range in May, then by chance ran into him again at Jamboree In The... More

For The Love Of The Outlaw {an Ashley Purdy Fanfic}
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authers Note
ATTENTION

Chapter 4

2.2K 45 8
By Listentoit_Scream

"Where is my Quinnasaurus!" I yelled and jumped out of the bunk.

"I'm in here!" he yelled. I ran to the kitchen thing and jumped on him.

"Coffee!" I whined.

He gasped,"You only love me for the free coffee."

"No!" I acted surprised. "I love you because you give me free coffee. Not just because its free."

"Ouch." he pouted.

"I sowwie." I pouted back and hugged him. "You is my favorite Quinnasaurus!"

"Yay!" he cheered and hugged me. I laughed and grabbed the cup of coffee from his hand and messed up his hair.

"Hey!" he shouted and glared as I ran off. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and make up then grabbed a pair of black shredded skinnies and a black and purple corset. I shoved me feet into my knee high platform boots and grabbed the Deviant jacket. I put the police hat Ryan gave me on and grabbed my phone. I stop and grab a couple bandanas, one is red and the other shredded black. I grab a chain and a couple studded belts and wrap them around my hips.

"Where are you going?" Ash asked and grabbed me as I was passing his bunk. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and was smirking up me.

"I am going to sing for BOTDF because Iggy is sick. Then I am going to party tonight, the roadies are having a 'prom' and the bands are aloud to go." I smirk back at him.

"Oh, who are you going with?" he frowned.

"Ben asked me," I say thoughtfully,"Kellin asked me." I tap my chin and act like I'm thinking. I smirked as his arms tighten,"I'm going with BOTDF, just my family and me."

"Oh." is all he says and lets me go.

"I'll see ya later Ash." I smile and kiss his cheek leaving a red print behind.

I run over to the BOTDF bus and knock on the door.

"Hey there." a British voice says in my ear as a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey Benny." I laugh.

"So, will you go with me tonight?" he asked.

"hmm, no, I'm going with Aussie." I smirk.

"Told ya so!" Danny laughs.

"eh D-snop!" I laugh.

"Hey!" the door opens and Aussie jumps out of the bus.

"Hey!" I laugh and hug him, which is awkward since Ben hasn't let me go.

"You stand no chance Ben." Aussie smirks.

"No one does. She a tough one when it comes to love." Jem comments from the door way.

I glare up at him and wait as the rest of the band comes out ready for the show. The rest of the guys and Brandie came out and we all hugged and started towards the stage. Danny and Ben followed us talking about something random.

"So, why are you going with Aussie? I thought he was just your bro?" Ben asked.

"I'm going with Aussie so no other.guys will ask me." I say and glance back at him.

"What? No one else would ask if you went with me." he smirked.

"No Ben." I sigh.

"Please!" he whined.

I flipped him off as we went up towards the stage. Jem slid up beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "You should give him a chance. Or maybe Quinn. They're both good guys."

I sigh,"I'm really not interested in them."

He smirked down at me. "Jey told me about Purdy Boy."

I looked up at him confused but shrugged it off as we ran out on stage.

"Hey mother fuckers! Lil Jey is sick so you have to deal with me for the night." I say into the mic. They all cheer recognizing me from videos off YouTube and from other shows I've been in.

"So all no Cece right?" Dahvie asks knowing the answer. The crowd cheers again as we start the first song.

"Interlace your fingers in between mine, whisper in my ear tell me this won't be the last time, that you ever dance with a smile on your face, look me in the eye tell me that you don't wanna stay" Jayy sings.

"If its the last time I'm gonna see you, I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna make you move. Come right over here boy cause I've been holdin' back, if its the last chance I'm gonna make you dance" I sing.

"Get on the dance floors, this is your last chance, we'll do it hardcore, get lost in this trance, the musics calling me, are you listening, my loves in prison, you hold the only key" Dahvie sings.

Then back to Jayy,"Role across the room I see you standing there all alone, what's it like to feel like your on your own. let our future be on the floor, dance with me one last time leave our past at the door."

"it took along time to forget you, pretend your gone and you left without a trace I need you so bad and its more than words can say. so take my hand and we'll dance the night away" I sing.

" Get on the dance floor This is your last chance We'll do it hardcore Get lost in this trance The music's calling me Are you listening? My love's in prison You hold the only key" Dahvie was leaning into the crowd who were holding him up.

"Cure my addiction Beautiful dark muse Need your affection You are my dream come true You leave me breathless You hypnotize me Can't live without this You mesmerize me" Jayy sang.

"Save me from this darkness Can you save me from my past? Tell me that tonight will last forever Let's spend this last dance together

Blood On The Dance Floor This is your last chance We'll do it hardcore Get lost in this trance Music's calling me You should be listening My love's in prison You hold the only key" we all sang together.

"We are all connected and we are all one, one energy field Or one supreme mind Or the consciences Or the one creative source Call it whatever you want but we are all one You cannot be harmed unless you call harm into existence By emitting those negative thoughts And feelings you are separating yourself From the one and all good By the law of love You must not compete against yourself And only focus on your dreams Your visions And all of your magnificence You are the cosmic being You are the power Your the intelligence You are perfection All the power comes from faith and within" Dahvie finished the song and we started into Horrifically Delicious.

When the show was done we went to the merch tent and did the meet and greet.

"Hey, so have you changed your mind yet?" Jem asked.

"Bout?" I signed another shirt and hugged a fan.

"Taking one of them to the 'prom'" he sighed.

"Oh." I muttered. He sighed an walked away as another fan came up.

Jem came back a moment later with Ben. "Ben is taking you." Jem said and walked off.

"What!?" I turned to glare at Ben.

"I don't know. He just said to follow him and then he said I was taking you. Where am I taking you?" he asked.

"To that party." Sally smiled.

"Dammit Sally!" I yelled and jumped on her. "Where have you been!" I demanded.

"Taking care of your little sister." she laughed.

"So I am taking you to the party?" Ben smiled slightly.

"Yes!" Sally yelled.

"Sally!" I whined.

"Ah, I wanted to take her!" I turned to see Kellin.

"ha!" Ben laughed. I punched him in the arm which made Kellin laugh. I rolled my eyes at them.

"I'm going back to the bus!" I yelled and ran off.

I ran onto the bus and and took off my jacket with a sigh. Damn, it is too hot for that thing. I grabbed a monster out of the fridge and stalked back to the bathroom to fix my makeup. I opened the door then slammed it shut with a squeak.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

After a moment the door opened slightly again. "You could have knocked first." Ash smirked.

"I didn't know you were in there." I said not looking at him.

"That's why you should have knocked." he chuckled.

"What are you doing here? No one else is here!" I said and turned back to face him. He was still only in a towel. That's more than before.

"I needed a shower and they wanted to eat. I wasn't hungry so.I stayed for the shower." he shrugged.

"Kellin was at the BOTDF merch tent, not eating." I said and crossed my arms.

"Really?" he asked.

I nodded,"Yea, he was mad because Ben is taking me to that party."

"I thought you said no one was taking you." he frowned.

"Well Jem decided differently." I muttered. "Now get dressed." I said and walked off. I decided not to stay for when he got out.

I ran over to the BOTDF bus to get ready. When I was done I was just kinda sitting at the table staring at my hands.

"What's wrong?" I looked up at Aussie.

"Erm, I kinda walked in on Ash in the bothroom." I say.

He laughed,"Nice."

"No!" I blushed.

"You do know we all know about Ash?" he asked.

"What does that mean!? Jem said it earlier but.." I sighed exasperated and ran my fingers through my hair.

"That means we all know you like him." he smiled.

"No." I said.

"Cece its not a bad thing! I know you don't like relationships but you need to find someone." he said.

I just shook my head. "Fine." he muttered.

I smirked,"I did find out something about Ashley though."

"What's that?" he asked.

"That boys hung like king Kong." I.laughed.

"Who is?" Jem asked walking in.

"Purdy Boy." Aussie said.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Jem stared at us. I explained and he smirked.

"Soo?" he wiggled his eye brows.

"What!"

"You and Ash should get together." he smiled.

"No!" I yelled.

"Why not?!" Jem and Aussie whined.

"He's a man whore and a player. He just wants to party, he doesn't want a relationship. He's thirty anyways, that's to old. And he wouldn't have feelings for me." I mumbled at then end and stared at the table.

"Awe hun you don't know that!" Jem said and hugged me.

"As for age, no one around here would say anything. No rockstar would, the fans wouldn't." Aussie said.

"Society would care." I muttered. "He'd be arrested, and he's still a whore."

"Last I checked so were you." I looked up at Jey as she walked in.

"Jnx Jey Monroe! Watch your mouth!" Jem yelled.

"It's true! Have you seen all the guys she's been with!" She smiled and I flipped her off.

"Ha!" Aussie laughed. "I wish I could see these men. Last I checked she hasn't been in a relationship in over a year."

"Its not her fault." Jem defended me.

I sighed and stood up. "I'm done talking." I said and left. I got off the bus and looked around, no one.

I ran a bit, until the buses were out of site and no one could see me. I glanced around once then pulled out a cigarette I had stolen from Jem and lit it. I know its a bad habit but I smoke when I'm stressed.

I stomped out the cigarette when I was done and walked back to the buses.

"Hey!" I looked up and blushed as Ash ran towards me. "Where you been? Everyone was looking for you." he said and hugged me.

"I wasn't gone that long." I mumbled.

"You smell like cigarette smoke." he commented.

"I've been staying on buses.with smokers, is it that surprising?" I lied and played with the fringe that kept falling in my face. Ash gave me a disbelieving look but didn't ask anything.

"You were gone for an hour." he said.

"Really?" I asked and pulled out my phone. Yea, its been an hour. I sighed and we walked back to the BOTDF bus.

"Hey!" Ben yelled and ran at me. He hugged me tight picking me up off the ground and spinning me around.

"Ready for the party?" He asked and smiled at me.

"Yea!" I smiled as he sat me down. He grabbed my hand and ran towards one of the stages where the party would be.

*********

Bloop.. *pokes your face* Shit just got real. Who wants to know what Ceces hiding? Who can guess?

Am I man or a woman? I'll never teellll! :>

hehe

~Cece Dawn, The Wretched

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
306K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc