For The Love Of The Outlaw {an Ashley Purdy Fanfic}

*A/N Im baaaack.. >;) anywhore, here I am again with yet another fan fix. This here is an Ashley Purdy love story, (as shown by title) yup, so you'll find out soon enough, all the characters are based of real people, don't judge, well maybe not all, non of this happened though so it is a fanfic. Okay, Cece Dawn = myself Jey= my sister Abbi. Joel=my best friend Laykottaha. BVB are themselves obviously. okay so with that said......bye....*

Prologue

Cece P.O.V

"Stop fucking calling me!" I yelled into the phone as I pushed through the crowd at Rock on the Range. I clicked the end call and shoved my phone back in my pocket. It started ringing again and I grabbed it to hit decline. I looked down for a second and ran straight into someone. I fell to my ass and swore. I looked up and into a pair of familiar brown eyes. I stared in shock for a moment, I just ran into Ashley Purdy.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I mumbled as I stood up.

He was just staring at me with a blank face. I brushed my jeans off and looked up at him. "Um, yea, sorry, I'll just go.." I said and started to walk around him.

"You sounded upset." I looked back up at him.

I assume he was referring to the phone call. "Oh, yea." I mumbled and looked down.

"I'm sorry." he mumbled. He reached over and grabbed my arm and tied his bandana around my wrist. I shivered at his touch and smiled a little.

"Nervous?" he smirked at me.

"Nah, just a little cold." I smirked back.

"Oh, here." he pulled off his leather jacket and handed it to me.

"No, no I'm fine." I mumbled and just stared at the jacket.

"No, it's fine. I don't really need it." he smiled and hung the jacket over my shoulders. "I'll see ya around." he said and hugged me. He turned and walked off without another look. I sighed and turned to keep walking. I glanced over my shoulder to see Ash was turning his head forward. Had he been looking at me?