Twisted Wonderland: Crystal H...

By AnnieNollette

Four young teenage girls, who are good friends, find that their world is suddenly turned upside down when the... More

Prologue: Legend of the Crystal Heart
Prologue: The Ebony Carriages
Prologue 1: The Coffin Room...and Grim
Prologue 2: The Entrance Ceremony
Prologue 3: A Cruel Answer
Prologue 4: Stuck in Twisted Wonderland
Prologue 5: Welcome to the Ramshackle Dorm!
Prologue 6: An Exceptional Trial!
Prologue 7: The Warm-Hearted Principal
Prologue 8: First School Time Refresher!
Prologue 9: The Great Seven Statues
Prologue 10: Cheeky Mates!
Prologue 11: A Hundred Broken Windows!
Prologue 12: Punishment Escape!
Prologue 13: Rash Tactics!
Prologue 14: Unintentional Troubles!
Prologue 15: The Faceless Monster
Prologue 16: Selfish Three!
Prologue 17: First-Time Co-Op!
Prologue 18: Tenacious Chase!
Prologue 19: A Miracle Reconsideration!
Prologue 20: Welcome to Twisted Wonderland!
The Girls of Night Raven College๐Ÿ’•
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 1
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 2
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 3
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 4
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 5
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 6
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 7
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 9
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 10
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 11
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 12
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 13
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 14
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 15
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 16
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 17
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 18
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 19
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 20
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 21
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 22
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 23
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 24
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 25
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 26
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 27
๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 28
๐ŸพTWST Vignette-Let Me In on This: Chapter 1
๐ŸพTWST Vignette-Let Me In on This: Chapter 2
๐ŸพTWST Vignette-Let Me In on This: Chapter 3
๐ŸฆThe Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 1
๐ŸฆThe Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 2
๐ŸฆThe Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 3
๐ŸฆThe Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 4
๐ŸฆThe Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 5
๐ŸฆThe Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 6
๐ŸฆThe Rebel from the Savannah: Chapter 7

๐ŸŒนThe Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 8

539 16 4
By AnnieNollette

"Cater mentioned it earlier, but there are seven dorms fashioned after each of the Great Seven." Trey said as he started telling the seven new students of the seven great dorms of Night Raven.

"Our dorm, Heartslabyul, is founded on the strict spirit of the Queen of Hearts. After that, there's..."

"Savanaclaw, the dorm founded on the fortitude of the King of Beasts."

"Octavinelle, the dorm founded on the benevolence of the Sea Witch's."

"Scarabia, the dorm founded on the deliberation of the Sorcerer of the Sands."

"Pomefiore, the dorm founded on the earnest endeavors of the Fairest Queen."

"Ignihyde, the dorm founded on the diligence of the Lord of the Underworld."

"Lastly...Diasomnia, the dorm founded on the majesty of the Fairy of Thorns."

Alice wrote down each dorm name and wrote each of their own respective figurehead and the traits they represented. "So many dorms... and they all sound so remarkable." Alice murmured. "Those names sound kinda weird." Kira remarked.

"Their names are too long! No way I'm gonna remember all of them!" Grim cried out, his head spinning just from hearing all that. "Ahahaha! Just the rough idea's fine~. You'll remember them eventually~." Cater laughed. Alice then raised her hand, getting their attention.

"Um, excuse me? But when we first arrived here, the Dark Mirror mentioned something about our souls not having any color or shape, thus we weren't suited for any dormitory. What does that mean?" she asked inquiringly.

"Which dorm you enter is based on the judgement of the Dark Mirror when it looks at your soul during the entrance ceremony... So you'll find each dorm is filled with similar types of people." Trey replied. He gave a small chuckle when he saw the wheels in Alice's head turning as she quickly wrote the information down. Haha, she's quite an intriguing girl.

"You're right about that. I totally see it~." Cater said. "What kind of types?" Deuce asked, not quite understanding that bit. "For example..." Trey said as he looked behind him and gazed over the sea of students before his mustard-colored eyes fell upon a unique specimen.

"Look over there." he said as he pointed at one of the students. Everyone looked over to where Trey was pointing at, and they were all taken aback at who they were looking at. All except the girls, that is. The person Trey was pointing at had an incredibly big, tall and bulky body.

He had tanned skin and silvery white hair with golden yellow eyes. He also possessed both wolf-like ears and a fluffy tail, the same color as his hair. He wore the school's standard uniform, except he didn't wear a tie or a vest, a white dress shirt that was unbuttoned at the top, making his dark green shirt visible and dark brown school loafers.

Around his neck was a choker with a little fang pendent attached to it. Alice and Kira's eyes widened when they saw him and Alice felt her face grow warm. She couldn't keep her eyes off him. "So cute...!" she exclaimed.

Ace and Deuce stared at her in shock. "What?!" they shouted, but Alice paid no mind to that. She just kept staring at the wolf-eared boy. In truth, she was referring to his ears being cute and those were what caught her attention. "His ears...they're so cute...! They're like puppy ears." she thought to herself.

Even Kira couldn't take her eyes off his wolf ears. "That buff guy wearing dog ears is kinda a new one for me." she remarked. "You see someone as built as that, you instantly think Savanaclaw." Trey said.

Alice snapped out her dreamy daze and wrote that part in her notebook. So everyone in Savanaclaw has cute animal ears. She then looked at Kira. If the Dark Mirror read her soul, she would belong in Savanaclaw. "Totes~! That dorm has a lot of people who're good at sports and martial arts~!" Cater added.

"Martial arts, huh?" Kira asked. Cater nodded. "They're, like, the buff and gruff big bro types, if you get what I mean. Savanaclaw wears yellow and black armbands." he said. "Sounds like they're my type of guys." Kira remarked.

"Oh, okay. Then what about that guy with the grey and lavender thing on his arm?" Grim asked, pointing over to another boy. That boy had silvery wavy hair that was styled longer on the left. His eyes were a clear sky-blue color, he wore a pair of silver glasses and had a beauty mark below his lip on the left side of his face.

His uniform was neat and proper, and he wore black gloves and brown dress shoes. "He's from Octavinelle." Trey replied. The girls instantly recognized him. Aria smiled shyly when she saw him. He looked so cute. Trey then motioned towards another pair of students that were sitting in front of the sky blue-eyed boy.

"The guys with the dark red and yellow bands sitting at the table in front of us are from Scarabia." he said. Upon taking a glance at them, the four girls thought it was fair to say that the boys over there were very exotic-looking.

One of the boys had short, choppy pearly gray hair, dark tanned skin and garnet red eyes. He wore a white and gold half-turban decorated with two bluish-white parrot feathers on his head.

He also wore golden curled earrings with three dangling pendants and two golden bracelets around each of his wrists. His uniform was very casual and open. Instead of a black blazer, he wore a long creamy white-colored cardigan over a white dress shirt and an unbuttoned dark-red vest.

He also wore a gold and light-blue striped sash around his waist, which carried his magic pen and his armband, and his pants were rolled up just above his ankles, revealing two golden anklets and brown Arabian-styled shoes.

The other boy sitting next to him was also very exotic. He also had dark tanned skin, but had piercing charcoal gray eyes and long, smooth black hair woven in intricate braids and tied into a low ponytail with a jeweled red feathered band. He had noticeably less jewelry and accessories in comparison to the white-haired boy.

He wore his uniform the same way as the others, except that he wore a dark   red hooded sweater with a black flame design at the bottom and the edges of his sleeves had a yellow and red trim at the ends and he wore maroon and white sneakers.

"They say the ones with the brains go to either of those two dorms. Always feels like they're both super close in scores for written tests." Cater said. "...That said, the Scarabia dorm leader isn't really that great at studying~."

"And there it is, the sign that we're about to go off on a completely different tangent." Ace called out as he waved his hand up like a referee. Trey chuckled and shook his head in amusement. "You adjust quickly, don't you?" he asked before he cleared his throat. "Getting back on-topic, those rather flashy students over there are members of Pomefiore. Their armband is red and purple."

He then pointed at the two students sitting two tables down from theirs. The group turned to see the students of Pomefiore and the first things they saw about them were that they were beautiful and too bright! The two students they saw were definitely sparkling with a great amount of beauty.

One of them was an older-looking teen. He had fair skin, canaria gold hair which he wore in bob-cut bangs and sharp hunter-green eyes. He wore the standard-issue uniform with a purple vest as well as black gloves, a beige-colored hat with brown trimming and a large white feather and beige-colored laced boots.

The student who was beside him was...absolutely beautiful! Deuce and Grim couldn't stop staring and the girls all blinked in surprise, then they smiled at the student.

"Aw, how cute." Alice thought to herself. The student was short and fragile-looking with shoulder-length lavender hair, piercing aqua blue eyes and soft, pale skin. The student wore the uniform the same way, except that his dress shirt was more of a Victorian style.

He also wore a black-and-white striped ribbon bowtie and black boots with a red plaid pattern, golden trim and red laces. Grim's jaw dropped to the floor as he stared at the beautiful lavender-haired youth. "Woah! There's a super cute girl over there!" he exclaimed with a bright smile.

With that, the girls' self-esteem had shattered into little pieces, and they all felt like they wanted to collapse on the spot. Grim had basically called them boys when they first met and that made them question their own femininity, but this was so much worse. Especially since that youth was a...

"Wha?! Another girl at an boys' school?!" Deuce asked in shock. "Um, pardon me, but that's actually a—" Jazmin began before Ace said it for her. "Idiot. Those girls here are an exception as they were enrolled into a boy's school differently, but there wouldn't be a girl here under normal circumstances." he said.

"Eeeeeeh?! Then–?!" Deuce and Grim both screamed in shock as they made a double-take at the lavender-haired student. That was actually a guy?! How?! Those questions screamed in their minds.

"Hm...?" The fragile-looking boy must have heard them as he turned his head towards their table. Deuce and Grim immediately turned their faces away and avoided eye-contact, but Alice sent the boy a friendly little smile and waved at him. The boy's eyes widened slightly when he saw the girl, and he bashfully turned away.

"He looks like a very sweet boy. I do hope we could become friends one day." Alice thought. "If you're on the hunt for girls, you should go see Rose, the portrait in the west building. She's got real class. I don't mind introducing you if you're interested~! Should I set it up a blind date?" Cater asked Ace with a teasing smile.

Ace quickly shut that idea down. "I'm good! I don't doubt this Rose girl's cute, but, uh... she's a little flat." he said. His cherry red eyes then shifted towards the blonde-haired girl sitting across from him, jotting down notes in her notebook.

A blind date with a cute girl... That doesn't sound too bad... Ace's face began to turn red and he quickly shook his head to erase those nonsensical thoughts from his mind. Cater smiled coyly at him. "Hey, if you hit it off, who cares how flat she is?" he said as he also glanced towards Alice.

"Well, anyway, Pomefiore's basically over the top as far as appearance goes, and their beauty regimen is second to none. Their Dorm Leader is a MagiCam grammer with over 5,000,000 followers~."

The four girls' eyes widened when they heard that. Kira whistled. "He must be like, beauty queen celebrity-famous." she remarked. "Oh my...! He must be very handsome if he has that many followers." Alice thought to herself.

"Hey, now. Don't act like their looks is all they've got going for them. Pomefiore is also known for a lot of its students being skilled at making potions and curses." Trey said. Cater chuckled. "Ahaha, yeah, forgot about that. Usually I'd point out Ignihyde here, but..." he said as he looked behind him.

He even stood up to try and scout out any member of the Ignihyde dorm but couldn't seem to find a single one. "I don't see any of them around. Their armbands are blue and black." Cater continued.

"Everyone in that dorm feels like they constantly have their guard up. Even I don't have friends from there. They're the total opposite of Heartslabyul. We're all pretty cheerful, I'd say." The four girls all gawked at Cater's words. "They don't have any friends?" Alice questioned with a slight gasp.

"That sounds very sad." Aria commented. They sound like very lonely people. Poor fellows... "So you mean it's full of pessimists." Grim said. "Tch! I'll bet they are." Kira scoffed with a smile. Aria glared at both Grim and Kira. "Grim, Kira, both of you be nice!" she reprimanded.

"Come on, watch how you explain these things! Though it is true that they have a quiet and subdued image." Trey said, defending the members of Ignihyde. "Many of them excel at magical energy engineering or computing."

"Only the... Diablahblah dorm is left." Deuce said, completely blubbering up the name. Ace caught that and decided to make fun of him for it. "Hey, you're fooling no one with that straight face of yours. It's Diasomnia." he said jokingly. "I bit my tongue, okay!" Deuce shouted at him.

"Diasomnia is... Ah, there they are. They're all in those booths in the back." Cater said, pointing to the lunch tables all the way in the back. The group turned to look at them and could immediately tell that they were extremely important people.

"That green and black armband tells you it's them. They're kinda like super VIPs around here. They have this aura that makes it difficult for us normies to even try and talk to them. The dorm leader has mega "don't come near me" vibes..." Cater said.

That reminded the girls of the conversation they had overheard from the students during the entrance ceremony. They recalled them mentioning someone named Malleus Draconia and how scared they were just by speaking about him. But that made the girls all the more curious.

Who is this Malleus and was he really as scary as people made him sound? The girls all lifted their heads and looked over at the Diasomnia students' tables. One student was a fair-skinned young man with chin-length silver-grey hair with a single strand sticking out on his head.

He had pretty lavender eyes which can be described as aurora-colored. One student sitting next to him was of a taller structure. He was a tall, pale-skinned, sturdy-looking young boy with slicked-back mint green hair and antique gold eyes.

And lastly, the student sitting across from them was...a young boy of sorts. He was a short young boy with pale skin and short black hair cut in bangs with magenta streaks sticking out at the sides. He had large raspberry red eyes and pointed ears.

His uniform jacket, unlike most, was all the blacker, oversized and hung over his shoulders like a cape. In fact, his whole uniform seemed very modified. The girls all tilted their heads in confusion, but Alice smiled at the shorter male student. "Aw, what a cute little boy." she said.

"Huh? Why's there a kid with them?" Ace asked. "This school technically lets students enter by skipping years." Trey said. That amazed Alice and she lowered her head to jot that down and listened when he continued. "But that isn't what's going on here. He's a third year, same as..."

Alice lifted her head back up and was greeted by large raspberry red eyes staring back at her. "Lilia. Lilia Vanrouge." a voice suddenly said. "...??!!" Everyone at the table immediately jumped in shock when they saw that one of Diasomnia's members had suddenly appeared before them.

He was floating, or rather hanging upside down, with a smile on his face. Grim paled and clung onto Alice as he hid behind her. "H-He just teleported right over here!" he cried out in alarm. Lilia let out a good-natured chuckle as he rotated himself right side up and floated back down on his feet.

"Are you all curious about my age? Kufufu. My cute visage is practically bursting with youth, but as your glasses friend so kindly supplied, I am not exactly the age one would call a child." Lilia said.

The girls all had to repress a shiver. He looked so youthful, yet his voice sounded very powerful and ripe with wisdom, as if they were listening to a grand voice of old age. But Alice kept her nerves calm as she slowly relaxed. Despite his sudden, and surprising, appearance, he seems to be very polite and friendly.

"Bursting with youth...?" Trey mumbled as his glasses slid halfway off his face. "There's no need to simply look on from afar. Come up and speak with us any time you wish." Lilia said with a friendly and bright smile. "Are we not all students of the same school? We at Diasomnia will always welcome you with open arms."

The girls all smiled back at him. He was very inviting. Alice briefly wondered if all of the Diasomnia dorm members were this polite. Well... at least he was. As they looked at the other two students, they saw that the student with the mint green hair was looking their way, glaring at them. Alright, maybe not all.

"You, maybe, but I can't say the guys over there look that excited at the prospect of talking to us." Deuce said. "Kufufu. Apologies for dropping in on your meal." Lilia said with a polite bow.

He then suddenly vanished and appeared next to Aria, making her flinch as he reached out to hold a lock of her crimson hair in his gloved hand. "And it was a pleasure to meet the first fair maidens of this academy. Until we meet again, little amaryllis."

And with that, Lilia had vanished and gone back to his own table, leaving the others in a state of confusion and uneasiness. Ace then leaned over towards Trey. "Our table is easily over 20 meters away from them, but you're telling me that he heard us talking...?! Freaky!" he whispered.

Trey just smiled and shrugged. "W-Well... Let's just say that Diasomnia has many peculiar members." Aria said nothing as she brushed down her hair. The way Lilia had looked at her when he touched her hair send chills down her spine.

Trey then cleared his throat and fixed his glasses. "Many of their students accel at all kinds of magic." he said. "Their Dorm Leader, Malleus Draconia, is counted among the top five mages in the world."

"We've heard that name dozens of times already. Just who is this Malleus Draconia dude?" Kira asked. "For real, though. Malleus is like, the most super of super crazy powerful. Though on the topic, our dorm leader is his own brand of crazy~." Cater said, going into thought.

"Crazy?" Alice asked curiously. Once the conversation turned back to Riddle and his strict, overbearing nature, Ace's blood boiled as he gripped at his collar. "So true! All I did was eat a single piece of tart and he collared me. His narrow-mindedness is super crazy." he openly said.

"Oh, really? I'm super crazy, am I?" a voice suddenly said. Alice, her friends and the other boys nearly jumped back in fear when they all saw the person who was standing behind Ace, staring down at the terracotta-haired boy with his arms crossed, silently judging him.

Unfortunately, Ace didn't seem to notice right away. "Sure are. Blew right past "strict" and straight into being a tyrant. I mean, c'mon, gimme a break." he said without a care. He blinked in confusion when he noticed the pale, shocked faces of Deuce, Alice, the other girls and Grim as they appeared to be staring at something.

"What's up with you guys?" Ace asked. Alice tried to talk but could only lift a shaking finger to point behind him. "Ace! Behind you!" Deuce suddenly shouted out. Ace raised a brow and turned around, only for him to jump a near two feet and slam his back against the table when he came face-to-face with his dorm leader.

"Holy crap! Dorm Leader!" he screamed.

"Oh, so this is Riddle Rosehearts, the dorm head of Heartslabyul." Alice thought as she silently observed him. Now that she got a good look at him, Alice saw that he was at least a few centimeters shorter than Ace, just barely over five feet tall, given his petite frame, but his heeled shoes made him look a bit taller by an inch or two.

He had wine red, mid-length hair that curved inward, V-shaped bangs covering his forehead, side bangs and two strands of hair forming a heart on top of his head.

His eyes were a cool slate gray, and he wore the same standard school uniform as his fellow students. His necktie was also fashioned into a bowtie like Alice's, and it even had a golden crown pin on the end. He had a stern look in his eyes, looking far from happy right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.8K 116
โ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐€๐๐˜๐Ž๐๐„ ๐„๐‹๐’๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„. ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„, ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐…/๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„!โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฝ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–๐Ž๏ฟฝ...
40.2K 886 52
"Once upon a time... A princess fell in love with a prince from another kingdom that they are at war with... From that love, she gave birth to 3 litt...
2.4K 92 6
"Often times I find myself just vanishing into the air..." When a girl with a vanishing act finally gets to seen by her peers after tasked to babysit...
27.9K 1.2K 26
[Malleus Draconia x reader] Y/N of House Umbra has a strange unique magic. It splits her into two people, one with power over the light that comes fr...