My son and Me, The Alphas Rej...

By TunnelVision

Olivia Carter spent the night with her mate Ashton Reynolds only to get rejected. The two cross paths again b... More

Chapter One (Edited)
Chapter Two (Edited)
Chapter Three (Edited)
Chapter Four (Edited)
Chapter Five (Edited)
Chapter Six (Edited)
Chapter Seven (Edited)
Chapter Eight (Edited)
Chapter Nine (Edited)
Chapter Ten (Edited)
Chapter Eleven. (Edited)
Chapter Twelve -Edited & added part :) -
Chapter Thirteen (Edited)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four (Edited)
Chapter Thirty Five (Edited)
Chapter Thirty Six. (Edited)
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One (Christmas Special)
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine (Part One)
Chapter Forty Nine (Part Two)
Chapter Fifty
Authors note (Reread if you have read it)
Chapter Fifty One

Chapter Twenty Five

9.7K 229 4
By TunnelVision

~You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams~

My alarm clock rung like mad. "Turn it off it's gonna wake up Eli." Alec says "The boys have nursery." I say sitting up. Alec pulls me back down and switches the alarm off. "I am the Alpha, so I think when I say they're off nursery they're off." Alec pulls me down again and snuggles in to me. "Good morning." I say with a smile on my face. "Every day is a good morning waking up next to you." He says kissing my neck. "Hey Alec, what's the date?" I say looking up at the ceiling. "The first." He says confused. I sit up "what?" I say confused. "The first." He repeats. "I heard what you said dummy." I say throwing a pillow at him, I stand up and I walk to the bathroom, I shut the door locking it behind me. I quickly head to the medicine cupboard and pull out one of those dreaded sticks. I sit on the toilet and I pee on it. I then sit there with the stick in my hand, praying it couldn't be true. Two lines. My world collapsed around me. "What the fuck." I mumble. I stand up the test on the side and then I wash my hands and flush the chain. I hold the test and I walk towards the door. Alec stood there concerned. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Congratulations, you're going to be a dad, again." I say handing him the test. Alec stood there shocked. "Shall I make an appointment?" He asks. "Sure, if I am I don't want no one to know until I actually know what's going on." I say looking at Alec, he nods his head confused. "Okay, well, we can drop Eli and Theo to your mom and dads and we can take Jett and Cooper toooo." Alec says unable to finish it because he actually had no idea where we were taking them. "To my Grandma and Grandpa's?" I say shrugging "Perfect we'll leave now no time to get them ready, I'll sort out Eli while you get their dressing gowns and slippers on." Alec says walking over to Eli, I leave the room and I head to the boys who were up watching a motorcycle race. "Come on boys, get your slippers and your gowns on, I'm taking you to grandma and grandpa's." I say handing them there dressing gowns. They both shrug and put them on while I put on their slippers, I do up their gowns and then I tie them both up. They follow behind me in to the room. "Alec." They both call with wide smiles. "Hello boys." He says with a dazzling smile. I put Theo's gown and slippers on him. I carry him down stairs and in to the car while Alec puts Eli in his car seat Jett and Cooper climb in the car and I climbed in the front while Alec strapped in Eli, he climbed in the front and started the engine, we began driving to our first drop off.

"Are you sure you're alright?" My mom asks as I hand her Eli's carseat, I smile "I'm off to the doctors now, just dropping Coop and Jett to Nanna's, I'll let you know what happened after." I say. "Okay sweetie, send my love to everyone, Theo runs in and my mom walks in carrying Eli's car seat. I climb back in the car and we begin driving to my Grandma's.

"I knew it." She whispers. "Shhh." I say. "I'm not sure if I am i'm going doctors." I say "See ya chicken." She says kissing my cheek, I kiss hers and then I climb in the car and we begin our way to the doctors.

"Ahh How great to see you Olivia, How's Eli doing?" Doctor Issac says as we walk in his office. "Eli's great he's nearly 5 months old, he sleeps through the night." I say proudly. "5 months, It seems like yesterday I was doing the same thing now. And as for the sleeping It wouldn't surprise me, With Alec being his father the kid could sleep through anything." Doctor Issac says chuckling. I giggle "Enough, I am here." Alec says chuckling. "Right would you like to take this in the bathroom and bring it back when you have finished." He says handing me a cup, I walk to the bathroom and quickly I pee in the jug, wash my hands and then I walk out back in to Doctor Issac's room, I hand him the cup "Gross." Alec mumbles. "Carry on and I'll make you drink it." I say giggling "You're Repulsive. Alec says smiling. "You love me though." I say, Alec smiles "Your damn right." Alec says kissing my cheek. "When was your last period?" Issac asks with a notepad in his hand, I look over at Alec who answers the question for me. "About 5/6 weeks ago, am I right?" He says looking at me, I nod. "Alright well would you like to plop yourself on the table and we can get started." Issac says smiling, I do as I am told and then I lift my shirt up until it was above my belly. He squeezes the jelly on to my belly and then puts the machine on it. "You're defiantly pregnant. Now I'm going to book you for an appointment to see the obstetrician tomorrow, by then you will be able to find out precisely how far along you are." Issac says smiling. "Couldn't you tell us." Alec says. Issac shakes his head. "You will need an obstetrician. I can book you in for tomorrow morning." Issac says with a smile. Alec nods "Sure." He says. "You'll be booked in with Sadie." Issac says looking at me and Alec. Sadie has been the only obstetrician for the Royal babies. Alec and his siblings included. "So tomorrow at 10:30." Issac says. We nod, Issac hands me a tissue to wipe my belly, we then stand up say our goodbyes and we leave.

"Are you going to say anything?" Alec asks as I play with my breakfast, we were at the pancake diner. "so what do you want to do?" We both say at the same time. "Go first." I say looking at him. "It's up to you baby, if your not ready I understand." He says looking at me. "Do you want this baby?" I ask him, he nods his head slowly. I sigh. "I'm going to need you full on then, work from home, no more "business trips." Your out of the game until this baby is out of me." I say looking at him, he smiles and nods. "I've finally got that big family I always wanted all with you." Alec says leaning across the table, he kisses my lips. "Pregnant again Olivia." The guy behind us says, I turn around and it was Conan. Alec stood up. "I beat your brother don't think I won't beat you to." Alec growls. "Easy there Alpha." Conan chuckles "as much as I hate to admit it, my brother deserved that. He had no right whatsoever, I just wanted to share my congratulations. And. What my brother said, please don't let me suffer to, Jett is a great kid, I want to be the best uncle ever for him." Conan says looking at me, Alec calms down and nods, he puts his hand out and they both shake each others hand. Alec sits down and we both eat our pancakes in an awkward silence.

"Are you really going to stay silent?" Alec asks as he drives the car, I look out the window. "How many times do I have to say sorry?" He says keeping his eyes on the road. "I'm just thinking." I mumble. "About?" He asks. "Whether or not they are boys or girls." I say with a smiles on my face as I picture a little blue eyed boy dressed in blue, next to him was a little girl dressed in pink, Alec chuckles "I don't want another daughter." He says honestly. "Why?" I ask him "Because then I'll have to beat every guy that tries to hit on her. And if it aint me it's definitely one of the boys." Alec chuckles. "You can't do that." I say. "I can and I will." Alec says as he tightens his hands on the steering wheel. I chuckle. "Where shall we go?" Alec asks. "Home, I need to sleep before we get the boys." I say with a sleepy smile. Alec smiled and he drove home.

Alec laid me in the bed, I had fallen asleep in the car. "Thank you." I say tiredly. Alec closes the curtains and climbs in next to me, he holds me in his arms and I fall asleep wrapped in his embrace.

I woke up around noon, Alec was still softly snoring next to me, I turned around and kissed his lips, he groans. "Morning." He says with a smile on his face. "Afternoon." I say sitting up. He sits up next me, I notice a cut across his eyebrow. He smiles as he looks up to me "What happened with Ashton yesterday?" I say looking in to his eyes. "I went there, saw him, we had a little scrap and then I left, while he was on the floor unconscious." Alec says shrugging. "Was he breathing?" I ask, he nods "Lilly came out screaming, so I went." He says. "You didn't tell me, Why Ashton rejected you." Alec says looking over at me. "In school, I was still the virgin, I had the biggest crush on Ashton, but my friend Lilly was the popular one. It was only right they date, but Ashton wasn't the dating type, so at the party I was drunk he was drunk, he rejected me afterwards, sure he's apologized and blamed it on all him being young and stupid. But my first time, was with the guy who was 'meant' for me but he literally took my virginity and rejected me." I say looking at Alec. "Sounds young and stupid, if I was Ashton I wouldn't of rejected you or Jett." Alec says looking at me. I shrug "I guess guys can't tell when they have a good thing." He says hugging me lightly, he puts his hand on my stomach and holds it there for a moment. "I can't believe it, I'm going to be a dad again." Alec says with a smile on his face. "We can get through this, all of us. I'm here to help all the way." He says looking in to my eyes. I smile at him. "You stay here and rest, I'll go get the boys and take them out for the day." Alec says standing up, he walks over to the closet, he pulls out one of his tshirts and puts it on. "As much as I would love to climb back in to bed right now with you, I've got to take my boys out." Alec says throwing a pair of grey tracksuits on, he puts his white trainers on and grabs his car keys, Alec looks over at me with a smile on his face. "I'll see you later baby." He says "Bye hun." I say waving at him. Alec leaves the room and down the stairs, I hear the front door shut, I sit up straight in the bed, I then swing my legs off the mattress, I walk over to the mirror and I stand in it staring at myself, I'm going to get fat again. A wave of nausea flushed over me, I walked out the bedroom and down the stairs in to the kitchen. I made myself a cup of water, the house phone rang, I quickly grabbed it. "Hello." I say down the phone. "Hello Luna is Alpha Alec there?" Someone said down the phone. "No but I'm sure I could be of assistance." I say. "My name is Leo, I am a Beta from the Evergreen Pack, I was calling to find out if Alpha Alec is still going to let us train with his pack." The man said on the phone, I quickly grabbed my mobile and dialed Alec's number. "Hello." He said. "Hold the line." I say to Leo. "Are you okay babe?" Alec says worried. "Yeah i'm fine, Leo, a Beta from the evergreen pack is on the phone, he wanted to know if it'll be okay if he still brings his pack down to train on our grounds." I say. "Well, are you well enough to entertain the pack with me." Alec asks, I smile. "I'm fine." I say "Hi Mommy!" Jett shouts in the background. "Mommy said hi back." Alec says to Jett. "Well I'm going to let Leo know." I say. "Alright babe, I won't be long." Alec says. "See you later." I say. I grab the house phone. "Hello?" I say. "Hello Luna." Leo says. "I've spoken to Alec he said it's fine." I say."Great, we should be arriving by tomorrow, around 4 in the afternoon. Is there going to be enough space?" Leo says. "4 should be fine, space should not be a problem, it was nice talking to you Leo, I look forward to meeting your alpha and your pack." I say. "You to ma'am, have a lovely day." Leo says. I hang up the phone and I put it back on the stand.

I decided to clean up the not so messy house, I put all the shoes in the shoe cupboard and the coats hung inside the same cupboard. My phone rang, it was Alec. "Babe, I'm going to be holding a pack meeting down at the house. Cal's on his way over to sort everything out. I'll be back in two hours." He says. "We're going see motorbikes." Jett shouts happily. "There's a bike show, saw it advertised when I was driving back from the Evergreen pack the other day. It's about 30 minutes out of town." Alec says quickly. "Yeah and were nearly there!" Cooper says happily. "Alright boys, have fun. I'll see you soon." I say "Bye!" They all shout, the line goes dead.

An hour later the door knocked, I walked over to it and opened. "I didn't know Alec had Jack back on the job" Cal says pointing to the gate of the house, I smile and I wave at him, he waves back. I walk in the house, Cal followed behind me "You know where the office is right?" I say. "Alec's had so much work done on his place I don't even think I remember where the bathroom is." We both chuckle. I walk over to the cupboard and I grab the key out of the key cupboard, there was a key for everything, the garage, the gate, the back yard. I pulled the Key for Alec's office, and I led him in to the back room. I unlocked the door handed him the key and opened the door for him.

"So what's it like, being Alec's Beta." I say as he goes through paperwork. Cal shrugs. "Alec and I go way back." Cal says shrugging with a smile. "I was honoured when he chose me." Cal smiles. "So you and Alec grew up together?" I ask. "We had to." Cal chuckles "My father was Beta before I took over." Cal shrugs. "Oh right." I say with a smile. "Alec was never the same after the incident, but when you came along I could tell he was smitten. He phoned me right after he met you at the restaurant." Cal says with his eyebrow raised. "What did he say?" I ask, Cal covers his mouth. "Tell me." I say with a smile on my face, he removes his hand. "He said, Cal, I just saw the most beautiful girl in the world. I need to make sure I have her." Cal says. "Really?" I say unimpressed at the way he said 'have her'. Cal chuckles and shakes his head. "He said Cal I think it's happening again. I haven't felt this way since the accident, but there's something about her, I want her and only her, my wolf is going crazy bro, I just don't know." He says putting the papers on the table to look at me. "I obviously had no idea who he was talking about. So I asked him if he had been drinking." Cal says with a boyish grin, I chuckle. "Then what happened?" I say. "His mother stopped by, said she was inviting a new member to a dinner at their house. And the rest you know." Cal says shrugging. I smile as I remember them coming around and inviting me to a dinner. "He's really in love with you." Cal says looking through the box. "Found them." He says with a smile, he then pulls out a heap of files. "What are they?" I ask him. "Folders, on the evergreen pack." Cal says with a smile "Alec wanted me to go through them with you so you have a understanding of the pack. He also wanted to let the other members know in the meeting. He thought you should be first though." Cal says "Oh." I say "So you wouldn't look completely clueless, like you do now." Cal says chuckling. I smile. "Let's start." I say taking a seat at the table, Cal sits next to me and he lays the folders on the table. "Okay first, Alpha Miko, son of Kiyl Knight, Alec and Miko met abroad at an alpha training reserve, Kiyl never made alliances, hence the number of attacks, Evergreen was a beautiful place, but a war tore down their grounds, killing Miko's mother, Kiyl sunk in to a deep depression which forced Miko to step up and be Alpha, it was a year or so after Alec became alpha over here, anyway they formed an Alliance, but since none of the members have had any proper training Alec thought it'll be best they come over here." Cal says not looking at the folder once. "That wasn't what the folder said." I say screwing up my face, Cal chuckles "Right, the folder." He says opening it. "Alpha Miko Knight, Alpha of the Evergreen pack, Age 22, Luna, Serena, Alec thought it'll be best if you know more about Serena than Miko." Cal says rubbing his neck. "Well, you basically told me his life story, but don't worry I won't tell Alec." I say, Cal smiles. "Really saved my ass." He says looking at the folder. "Serena Knight, 22 They have two sons Niko, which she had when she was only 15 and then Alfie who is 2, Serena is a really down to earth girl and you'll get along with her just fine." Cal says looking down at the folder. "Is that really what it says?" I ask confused, Cal nods and shows me the folder. "Alright then." I shrug, Cal continues. "Also coming with them Miko's younger brother Kai, He's 19, his mate is Mel, they have a one year old son called Kaila. Leo who I presume you spoke to on the phone." Cal says looking over the from the folders, I nod. "Leo will be with his wife Kerry and his daughter Tiffany,6 and son Malcom,3" Cal says looking at me. I nod my head. "the pack members, which will not be attending have sent their mates and children to a safety location until the rest are back, they are defending their grounds, Some which will be attending will also of sent their mates to the location while they are trained." Cal says looking up at me, I nod my head. "Alright so anyway, Also coming with them will be a few scouts, Hunters/Huntresses, Their Fighters and their Lead Fighter, Delta Female and Delta Male and 3 of their spies." Cal says looking at the folders. "Are you going to tell me their names?" I ask, Cal shakes his head "You won't remember, it's best they introduce them to you." Cal says with a smile, I nod my head. "So are you going to stick around and wait for Alec to come back?" I ask. "I am the beta after all, plus Farrah, Zyler and Hayden should be here within the hour." Cal says smiling. "So what else can you tell me about the pack that Alec has said not to tell?" I ask with a cheeky grin. "Nice try Olivia, but i'm only here to help prep some snacks, there's going to be a lot of hungry wolf pups." Cal says chuckling as he stands up, he grabs the folders and heaps them together as one, he leaves them on Alec's desk and then we walk out, Cal locks the door and shoves the key in his pocket. He walks in to the kitchen and pulls out a few loaves of bread. "What are you doing?" I ask. "You didn't think I could cook could I?" Cal says with a boyish grin. "Alec's bringing in some more ham and butter." He says holding up the butter in his hand. I smile and shrug. He begins making the sandwiches, he opened the ham packet, at that exact moment I inhaled deeply through my nose, I quickly covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom and threw up my guts.

I laid my head on the toilet seat, I could feel the world spinning, I heard the front door open and little footsteps followed by big footsteps, I knew it was the boys. I heard Alec's voice. He asked where I was, Cal told him and with in seconds he was by my side helping me to brush my teeth. "I can cancel the meeting if you don't feel too good" Alec says as I sit on the toilet seat, I shake my head. "It's just sickness, I smelt ham." I say shrugging. "Why was you smelling ham mommy?" Jett asks as he walks in the bathroom. Alec erupts in laughter. "No Jett the smell of ham made mommy feel sick, I told you she's got a tummy bug." Alec says shrugging. "A tummy bug?" I repeat, Alec shrugs. "Oh yeah, Are you okay mommy?" Jett says walking closer. "I'm fine, are you okay?" I ask him, he nods. "I feel better." He says with a small smile. Alec lifts him up on to his knee, Jett smiles. "I spoke to my lawyer today, about the papers, to change Jett's last name to Royal." Alec says looking at Jett and then me "She said that because Ashton name isn't on Jett's birth certificate she has managed to convince the courts to agree, she is bringing over the papers tonight to sign." Alec says, Jett grins and I smile for a brief moment. "That means we are a real family." Jett say. "We have always been a real family kid." Alec says grinning, "Sorry to break up the family meeting, but the pack has arrived." Cal says standing in the door. "Show time Jett." Alec says Hi-5ing Jett. They both walk out, I quickly wash my mouth again and then I follow behind him, The lobby was filled with Wolves, their mates and pups. Alec cleared his throat "Could all the Adults follow me and the children could you all follow Jett to the playroom/gameroom. Those with babies, Mona and your nannies will take them to the nursery." Alec says smiling. Everyone does what they are told quickly departing with their children. "If all the members would like to follow me in to the office, we can get started." Alec says taking my hand and walking to the office, Cal hands him the key and he unlocks it, Alec took me to his seat and I sat down "Are you going to sit?" I ask him, he shakes his head. "I like to move when I talk." He says. "Yes sir." I say with a smile on my face, he walks towards me and leans down until he was by my ear. "Just because you're pregnant doesn't means I can't fuck you. And when I do it'll be right here." He says huskily. He then clears his throat and spins around on his heels, everyone was sitting down waiting. "Right, tomorrow we are going to be having some visitors from the evergreen pack coming to train with us. So I need you guys to go over the basics." Alec says looking over at them all. "The scouts, will be training with the scouts, the hunters and their huntresses will be training with our hunters and huntresses, 3 of their spies will be joining us so you Skyla brothers will be training with them." He says looking over at the Skyla brothers Tommy, Georgie, Ben and Harry. They nod. "Fighters will be doing one on one training with their fighters, strengthen them up, don't kill any." Alec says sternly. "You will be training their lead fighter, teach him strategy and stuff." Alec says shrugging at Kody, he nods. "The Delta's, which are the third in command." Alec says looking at Dax. "Will be joining aswell, now I don't expect you to be there because of the triplets. How are they by the way?" Alec asks looking at Dax and Mindy. "Ty, Reiss and Nancy are doing great, they finally sleep through the night which helps out alot." Mindy says, the other mothers chuckle, including us. "Well Dax, the offers there." Alec says with a smile on his face, the two of them converse with each other for a brief moment, they nod. "We'll do it." They say. Alec looks over at Lynx and Jordan. "You'll be training with the Alpha's younger brother, Kai. Have you ever been trained Jordan?" Alec says looking over Jordan, he nods and Lynx shrugs his shoulders. "I need the females in the pack to make them feel as welcome as possible, they will be staying in the pack house across the lawn, so if they need any help just be there." Alec says shrugging. The females smile, I quickly clear my throat. "Ah that reminds me, Olivia, will be helping out but not as much, she has a stomach bug. Which consists of nausea and vomitting." Alec says. "Oh honey are you okay?" Agnes says appearing out of no where. "Mom." Alec says. "Oh sorry dear, I didn't know you were having a meeting. Are you sure Olivia's well enough to be in here?" Agnes asks. Alec nods "she wants to be here mom and I've got to respect her wishes." Alec says smiling. "Alright well what time will you be expecting us?" She asks. "I'm almost done here, once I've finished I'll come get you." Alec says with a smile, Agnes smiles lovingly and then she walks out. Alec clears his throat. "Back to basics, Their Alpha is Miko Knight, I'm sure you heard of his father Kiyl. But I promised Miko we'll be there as an alliance." Alec says looking over at everyone, they nod "As you wish Alpha." A few of them say. "Miko will be joining us with his mate Serena and their children Niko and Alfie, since Niko is old enough to shift, he'll be taking part in the children's advance training which is led this year by Dex. Dex was one of the trainers which will train the children to become fighters/warriors and even the Alpha offspring. " The Intermediate and Basic classes will be available and be trained by Yoka and Yin If your child has already shifted, please give your name to Luca on your way out please." Alec says smiling. "How long are they here for?" One of the fighters ask. "2-3 weeks depending on how much training they need. It's a 9 hour drive, What time did they say they were arriving?" Alec says looking over his shoulder. "At around 4/5." I say shrugging, Alec smiles. "Well at 6, I expect to see you all at the pack house for a full introduction." Alec says dismissively, everyone nods and they stand up.

Once everyone had left. "You ready for the hard part?" Alec says smiling, I smile confused, he walked outside, moments later he was followed in by the older 40+ pack members. Alec smiles and they all took a seat. "What is the meaning of this son?" Arthur says. Alec smiles as he leans on the back of his mom's chair, he kisses her cheek. "Hello mom." He says with a smile. "Hello hun." She says back, I say hello to my parents and grandparents giving them a brief kiss. "Your soup is on the side." My mom says with a smile, I smile back "I'll make sure she eats it later." Alec says smiling. "Right the whole point of this meeting is that we will have guests from the Evergreen pack joining us tomorrow to train." Alec says looking over at the elder members. "I see Kiyl's boys doing things different." Arthur says shrugging. "Why should we help them?" One of the elderly members said "Because. Because I made an alliance with Miko, a boy a met years before we even became Alpha's, everyone knows Kiyl's never been the same since that incident, so I'm going to be there to help him and his pack." Alec says. Arthur stands up and shakes Alec's hand "You are defiantly the alpha I wish I was." He smiles and so does Alec. "Since most of you are old, just putting it out there." Alec says chuckling. "Most of you will not be required to train, but those who can still shift without breaking their backs, you can train." Alec says, the members chuckle. "It is also Children training season, since most children are starting to shift sooner than usual they will be required to do basic, intermediate and advance training with Yin, Yoka and Dex. If you're child has shifted, but you still want him/her to train give your name to my brother outside." Alec says smiling. Everyone smiles. "Are you sure your okay sweetie?" My mom asks me, I smile weakly and I nod "I'm fine mom." I say. "Are you sure, you look sick." Agnes says I smile. "Really, I'm fine, just a little tired." I say shrugging. "What did the doctors say?" My mom asks. "You went Doctors?" Agnes asks. I smile and nod. "It's only a bug, I must of caught it off one of the boys I should be fine within a couple of days." I say smiling, they smile back. "Well the soup is on the side." My mom says, Everyone stands up and they begin walking to the lobby. "Remember, Tomorrow, pack house number 2, 6 oclock." Alec says, the children descend the stairs. "Bye Alpha Alec." They say. "Bye Uncle Alec." River says. "See you later son." Alec says smiling at Luca.

Once everyone had left, Alec began tidying up the folders, I knocked on the door. "Come in." He says. "Where's the boys?" Alec asks as I shut the door. "Jett, Cooper and Theo are tucked in bed And so is Eli. Mona must of put them to sleep before she left." I say shutting the door. "I meant what I said." Alec said dropping the papers on the floor, he quickly comes towards me and then he closes the centimetre which separated us, Alec smiles. "Close your eyes, Count to 10." He says smiling as he lays me on the office table. I close my eyes. "1." I say, Alec begins lifting up my shirt. "2." He begins to pull down my tracksuits. "3" I say, He begins to undo my bra. "4" He begins kissing my neck. "5" He places his lips over mine passionately kissing me, "6" I say in to his mouth, his hands wander my body, leaving a burning trail behind him. "7" I say, he pulls down my knickers, he then whispers in my ear. "I couldn't wait. 8 9 10." He says and with a deep stroke he was inside of me, My mind went blank, I forgot for a second where I was, but Alec's kisses were the only things which bought me back to earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.4K 17
Shayna wants nothing more than to leave her pack and become a loner, never tied down and playing by her own rules, but to do that she has to make to...
170K 6K 39
Tessa Quinn had everything figured out, and as the daughter of Alphas Fletcher and Ryder Quinn she's always gotten anything she's ever needed or want...
1.3M 35K 26
Zac Moon was the soon to be alpha of the Blood Moon pack. He was a typical player; using girls and treating them like toys. He never wanted a mate s...
1.5M 56K 30
Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha and in a relationship with the most beau...