Girls Like Me

By Goodreadsbygab

Allure lightly chuckled, "Cmon Moo, you know you don't like girls like me." More

GLM 1
GLM 2
GLM 3
GLM 4
GLM 5
GLM 6
GLM 7
GLM 8
GLM 9
GLM 10
GLM 11
GLM 12
GLM 13
GLM 14
GLM 15
GLM 16
GLM 17
GLM 18
GLM 19
GLM 20
GLM 21
GLM 22
GLM 24
GLM 25
GLM 26
GLM 27
GLM 28
GLM 29
GLM 30
GLM 31
GLM 32
GLM 33
GLM 34
GLM 35
GLM 36
GLM 37
GLM 38
GLM 39
GLM 40
GLM 41
GLM 42
GLM 43
GLM 44
GLM 45
GLM 46
GLM 47
GLM 48
GLM 49
GLM 50
Author's Note!

GLM 23

23.2K 1.1K 355
By Goodreadsbygab

Moo walked in his house and immediately began to loosen his tie, once it was loosened he threw it on the ground and plopped on his couch. He ran his hand down his face before grabbing the bottle of Jack Daniels and took it to the head.

Seeing Key in that casket fucked him up, it wasn't posed to be like that. Key was supposed to be here still doing his thing, preparing for his new baby.

It was fucked up being on the other side of things, but hey. It was life, Moo took another swig of the alcoholic beverage before kicking his shoes off and heading to his bathroom.

He cut the light on and pulled down his pants, Moo let out a slight chuckle thinking about how mad Allure would be at the toilet seat being already up. He stood there relieving himself, a bright pink box caught his attention—causing him to furrow his eyebrows together.

Once he was finished, he grabbed the box and shook it a bit to see if there was anything inside. Low and behold, there was. He pulled out the white stick and eyed the middle—negative, thank God.

Everything going on had Moo not wanting kids even more, he'd fulfill his father like duties with Key's kids until his prerogative changed.

Moo washed his hands and left out the bathroom, he came back to his couch to see his phone ringing with a FaceTime call from Allure.

"Wassup Tink." Moo greeted as he looked at her, she was at work so her scrub cap was on her head covering her freshly laid wig.

"Hey baby, I just wanted to see how you was holding up." Allure answered as she threw a green grape in her mouth.

"I'm straight." Moo replied, "I'm just trynna see why you ain't tell me you thought you was pregnant?" He added, Allure's eyes grew wide.

"I was just trynna make sure, my period not late or anything but you know how you operate." She explained, Moo nodded his head before running his tongue over his bottom lip.

"So you wasn't gone say nothing?" Moo raised his thick eyebrow.

"If I was pregnant I would, but I'm not soo.." Allure trailed off, "I wasn't hiding it or nothing Moo, if that's what you think. Hell I left the test in your trash." She added.

"I'm just making sure Tink." Moo replied, he watched as Allure nibbled on her lunch, making a smile appear on his face. "When I get even richer, I'm buying yo ass a business so you can quit that weak ass job."

Allure chuckled, "I like my weak ass job."

"I be missing the fuck outta you during the day." Moo announced, he wanted to roll up but didn't feel like getting up to grab the weed so he just decided to finish off the bottle of Jack. He was still fucked up about today and knew the alcohol would numb it for him until he could be with Allure.

Allure watched as her nail tech placed acrylic on her nails, today she wasn't going for a super cute design. She decided on chrome French tips. Allure loved having her nails done, but she hated the process of getting them done—especially because her nail tech was a perfectionist.

Allure hated having her hands restricted, the only thing to was watch the episode of the real that they had playing on the large flat screen TV.

The door flew open, it was a natural instinct for everyone to turn their head and look at the door. In walked Kandi, she switched her purse from her right shoulder to her left as she approached the front desk.

What a damn coincidence? Allure thought to herself, she really didn't wanna fight while he was getting her new set. But if she had to, she would. Especially with how she'd been feeling.

The owner pulled out the seat next to her, and motioning Kandi to come sit. The two locked eyes as Kandi sat in the leather rolling chair, her face was twisted up as if she smelled something smelly.

Allure continued to watch her nails getting done, for Kandi to claim it was on sight she sure was sitting there as if she forgot who Allure was. Which was her best bet.

Allure carefully put her hand into the gel drying lamp, bumping Kandi's iced coffee in the process.

"Bitch." Kandi kissed her teeth, "Watch what you doing." She added with a scoff.

"You better watch them b words baby." Allure replied as she eyed her fully dried hand, satisfied.

"Bitch." Kandi poked, Allure laughed.

"Girl gone on." Allure chuckled, "Bitch you a eater, that nigga dick never even touched your walls."

"Bitch he told me he ain't even want yo fat ass." Kandi spat.

"I'm sure y'all never talked about anything since your mouth was always full of dick." Allure replied, she knew Moo well enough to know he never said no shit like that. He wasn't the pillow talk with hoes type.

Allure pulled a crisp hundred dollar bill from her purse and handed it to her nail tech, still no comeback from Kandi. She hopped out the seat and made her way to the door.

Moo and Allure shared a blunt as they sat on Moo's balcony, taking in the view of the city at night. They wrapped blankets around them to fight against the cold weather.

"You changed your nails." Moo pointed out as he handed Allure the wood, "That shit fire Tink." He added.

"Thank you." Allure chuckled, she loved how attentive Moo was. Whether is was a new set, a hairstyle, or anything else—Moo always noticed and complimented her on it.

"Dallas is so pretty at night." Allure announced.

"It is." Moo agreed before hitting the blunt, he let it fill his lungs before exhaling. "I just can't stay here forever though." He added, Allure looked over at him. She was Dallas born and raised, she never even pictured life outside of the city. Only moving herself out the slums to a better area, which she did. She planned one more move and that was to Frisco, she wanted to build her "grown woman house" there.

"Really?" Allure questioned.

"Definitely, I done got all Dallas could offer. I'm ready to call somewhere else home." Moo explained, Allure nodded her head.

"Where you wanna move to?" Allure asked.

"I see us staying somewhere like Georgia...not in Atlanta though, somewhere on the outskirts...where the people with old developed money stay." Moo spoke, Allure smiled at him saying "us". The more Allure thought about it, fleeing Dallas sounded like a good plan.

"Somewhere calm and steady but still city, I can't see me staying in the country. Allure chuckled, Moo handed her the blunt but she shook her head no.

"What if I move and end up finding my mama?" Allure thought out loud, her mama was heavy on her mind now that her and Char had fallen out. She felt like that one of more of her "family" to up and leave her.

"Then that'll be what's posed to happen and hopefully you'll get some closure from it." Moo spoke as he held the wood to his lips.

"She probably looks crazy as fuck now." Allure trailed off, "Last time I saw her she barely had teeth." She shook her head, that was something she pondered on. Would she even be able to recognize her mother if she did come across her?

"You think the cookies done?" Allure asked, changing the subject.

"Let's see." Moo said as he put out the blunt, he stood up and dropped his blanket before following Allure back inside the warm house.

Moo opened the oven and took a quick look before reaching in the drawer to grab the oven mitts, "Them bitches ready." He announced as he pulled them out, meanwhile Allure grabbed a tub of Bluebell home style Vanilla ice cream—her favorite. She also grabbed the mocha and caramel drizzle she occasionally used for her coffee when she was at Moo's house.

"We gotta let them cool down so they can harden first." Allure chuckled.

"Bae I'm from the hood, I grew up eating boneless cookies." Moo replied, causing Allure to laugh.

"Cause what's boneless?" She questioned.

"You know...them bitches that fall apart." Moo laughed, "Them the best ones, besides McDonald's." He added.

"I think subway got them beat." Allure shrugged.

"I ain't had they shit too many times, McDonald's the old faithful though." Moo argued as they stepped back on the balcony.

Allure lightly chuckled as she looked at him, she extended her hand out and grabbed his face—pulling it closer to hers so they could share a kiss.

"I love you so much Musik." Allure announced as they stared into each other's chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you too Tink, I swear to God you got me forever." He replied, the two fell into a kiss again. Moo used his large hands to roam Allure's body.

"Take these off." He broke the kiss, Allure looked up at him with the biggest smirk on her face. She always fancied the idea of getting bent over the balcony, but never thought the opportunity would be presented to her. She stepped out of her biker shorts before seductively look up at Moo.

"Shirt too, you know I like seeing all of you." Moo added, Allure did as told. She watched Moo step out of his pants before removing his shirt, the lights from the buildings across the street made his tattoos more visible.

He grabbed a handful of Allure's hair and guided her over the balcony, Moo rubbed his member on Allure's slit before pushing himself in.

"Ouuuu." Allure moaned out, she already felt pleasure just by him being inside of her. He gyrated his hips as he stroked Allure still keeping that stern grip on her hair.

Moo bit down on his lip, as he watched Allure's plump behind move every time their bodies clashed together. Moo already had it made up in his mind that he was shooting the club up tonight.

"Fuck." Moo sang out, it was something about knowing Allure was being pleasured that pleasured him as well. Her constant moans and pants let him know her was doing his job.

Allure looked at the city in front of her and couldn't help but to lightly chuckle, she couldn't believe herself right now. Her thoughts vanished once Moo pulled her up and began to kiss her neck as he confined to stroke her love.

"Why you doin me like this?" Allure moaned, Moo wrapped his hand around her neck. Her body began to shake as she neared her climax, the came together before Moo turned Allure around and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"Get yo ass in there and fix my cookies and ice cream." Moo demanded as he smacked Allure's bare behind.

Allure chased two plan b pills with a swig of water, she discarded the boxes in her car trash bin and grabbed her purse. She knew there was no scientific evidence that taking more morning after pills made them more effective, but it felt like it had been helping her so far.

She locked her doors as she approached Mel's front door, she picked up the package that sat at the front door before ringing the doorbell. Shortly, Mel opened the door flashing her cousin a warm smile.

"Hey." Mel greeted as she stepped aside to let Allure in, she watched as Allure pulled off her Ugg boots and coat.

"Hey mama." Allure replied as she slightly rubbed Mel's belly, "I picked up your package." She added as she sat on the black velvet couch.

"Thank you." Mel spoke, she ripped the polymailer open and held up the tiny Burberry onesie with a smile on her smooth face.

"You know Lu, I really appreciate you checking up on me and being here with me." Mel announced, she had her flaws. But it all stemmed from how she grew up. Under that was a sweet gentle giant.

"Of course." Allure smiled, "You ate?" She added.

"I ate a granola bar and drank an ensure." She replied as she ripped the tag off the onesie, Allure kissed her teeth. She finally understood how ridiculous she sounded when Moo asked and she barely ate anything.

"That's not enough for you or the baby." Allure fussed.

Mel sighed, "I know, but when I get in my feelings that shit take my appetite."

"Let's go eat something." Allure suggested, it was almost 6 o clock. And she knew if her cousin didn't eat now she wasn't going to until tomorrow, especially because she wasn't the cooking type.

"Papadeux?" Mel sported a happy smile on her face, Allure chuckled, "I done took my boots off and shit, but let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 110 33
'' - Aww come on, I'm your secret admirer, honey ♡ - Listen, I really do not want to play with you. Please stop contacting me. - You won't get rid...
24K 1.1K 21
" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie"
7.9K 216 24
-"you don't wanna die with a guy like me"
348K 13.4K 57
"Girl, I don't fuck with studs I like my big booty bitches to go wit my money" I exclaimed "But you tryna fuck with Ari tho " Dom raised her eyebrow...