I Can Feel It [Ranboo x OC]

By AverageGothAuthor

a non-binary drummer and a gay streamer, two different worlds combine and a new love blossoms can their relat... More

I Can Feel It
PART ONE
CHAPTER 1: MEET AND GREET & TEXTS
CHAPTER 2: FACETIME AND MUSICALS
CHAPTER 3: STREAMING AND BREAKFAST
CHAPTER 4: SUNSET AND FAMILY
CHAPTER 5: COFFEE SHOP COLOURS
CHAPTER 6: BIOLOGICAL BROTHER
CHAPTER 8: PARTY
CHAPTER 9: NIGHT OUT
CHAPTER 10: SMILES
CHAPTER 11: CUDDLES
PART TWO
CHAPTER 12: STUDIO
CHAPTER 13: BEACH DAY
CHAPTER 14: SHOPPING TRIP
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
A/N
CHAPTER 15: MIDNIGHT STARS

CHAPTER 7: BIRTHDAY

1.4K 33 70
By AverageGothAuthor

Ash layed back with a smile. Floodland was playing in the background as they sank into the water in the bath. His birthday was tomorrow, he'd finally be an adult. They thought back through their memories, knowing they'd been through more in their childhood than most people did in their entire lives.

He had had to fight for his survival, literally and figuratively. A weaker person wouldn't have made it through everything Ash had. Ash was a miracle.

They cleared these thoughts and instead focused on what would happen the next day. He and Wren had agreed to sneak out before anyone else awoke and go get matching tattoos - an A in Ash's writing for Wren and a W in Wren's writing for Ash, each on their inner left wrist. They both thought this would be a great way to make the most of their adulthood, as well as maybe getting a couple of new piercings. Ollie would be so proud of them!

Ok maybe he wouldn't be. Yeah no he'd be pissed at them, but did the twins give a fuck? Nope! They couldn't find a singular fuck, even with Ash's Fuck Farm in Stardew Valley.

Ash woke up at five in the morning to Wren doing his makeup. "What the fuck Wren?" They whisper yelled, trying not to smudge his makeup. "Be quiet! I'm just trying to make you look not dead before we go, now let me finish this, your contour isn't blended and you need a little more highlighter," Wren shushed the older and Ash rolled his eyes, letting their sister get back to work.

Five minutes later Ash was wearing a full face of makeup and and outfit that Wren had picked out for him - black ripped jeans, a band shirt, black ankle boots and a few chain necklaces and rings with a flannel shirt and hoodie over the top.

"Did you really have to put this much effort into dressing me up today?" Ash hissed as the pair walked downstairs. "Of course I did, I didn't want you to look like a depressed raccoon on our eighteenth, besides I'm sure Mark will-" Ash slapped a hand over Wren's mouth before she could say anymore about his crush. "Shut the fuck up or else I'll throw you down the stairs," he threatened, yanking their hand off of Wren's face before she could lick it.

Eventually the pair made it to the tattoo and piercing shop, but not without stopping to take photos for the band's instagram.

( a/n im redownloading pinterest for this, be greatful you little shits <3 )

⚪⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚪⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚪⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚪

Liked by ranboomc and others
petrikorofficial were big kids now aka adults [: - ash n wren
view comments

When the twins had finally gotten their tattoos, and Wren only slipping in a public toilet once on the way there, the pair ran through town laughing. They decided to go to a supermarket on the way to get some monster, just for a little extra energy. By the time they got home it was nine in the morning and they had more energy than ever.

"Where the fuck were you two gremlins?" Oliver asked calmy. And by calmy I mean he yelled, obviously. "Nowhere," the twins responded in sync, freaking out everyone in the house. At this point everyone was in the hall. It took Ash a moment to realise that his brother was there. Dan was in their house. The twins through themselves at him at the same time, causing the three siblings to land in a pile on the floor. Everyone else was laughing at their antics while Dan was trying to push the two hyperactive teens off of him.

An hour later the group were all settled around the sitting room waiting for the last few of their friends to get there. Dan and Ollie were on the armchairs, Bea and Wren were cuddling at one end of the sofa and Ash was sat on a giant fluffy beanbag in the corner. He was fidgeting a random guitar pick that he found on the floor while he waited for Ranboo to turn up and for Ollie's girlfriend, Christina (better known as Trix) to get there with her friends.

Trix and her friends got there first. Trix walked in first with their dark green and black split dyed hair styled into space buns and their round glasses perched on her nose. Noah and Cyra walked in hand in hand. Noah was tall with long pink hair flowing down her back and freckles scattered across her pale skin. Cyra had long blue braids pulled back from their face and a shy smile on their face.

Next Leah and Cable came in, shoving each other around as usual. Leah had split dyed brown and blonde hair with flowers scattered through it and was dressed in a cottagecore style outfit. Cable had short naturally curly dark hair and eyes that you'd almost say were glowing.

Last but not least was Alec. She had a bright purple wolfcut and his eyes were a bright green behind their round glasses. Alec was probably Ash's best friend outside of the band but the two didn't hang out nearly as much as they should.

"AL!" Ash screeched, a few people covered their ears. "ASH!" Alec screamed even louder. Ollie swore he'd be deaf soon. In a blur of purple, red and black there were suddenly two teenagers on the floor laughing.

Everyone else went back to the sitting room, used to the duo's antics. "So Ash," Alec started with a smirk. "I feel like I should be scared. Should I be scared?" Ash asked with genuine fear. "Oh I'm just wondering about this thing I heard from Cable, who heard from Leah, who heard from Noah and Cyra, who heard from Trix, who heard from Ollie, who heard from Wren," Alec explained, making Ash even more scared. "Just spit it out bitch boy-girl-androgynous-creature," said Ash.

"Fine, did you start dating an insanely tall blonde-ish guy who I think may or may not be that one streamer Ranboo?"

And with that there was a knock on the door.

HEY BITCHES IM BACK

i wrote this in a bathtub in italy yesterday running on nothing but sugar and too much caffeine at 3am while listening to hyperpop so if theres spelling mistakes then dont hurt me

dont be like me, be responsible
AND GO TOUCH GRASS BITCH
fun fact im allergic to grass lmao

- Akos, 25/7/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 277 25
Your life has changed since you first met Tom, he made you discover streaming and life on the internet. Now it's your final year of College but Tom h...
108K 3.4K 26
α΄‡α΄œα΄˜Κœα΄Κ€Ιͺα΄€: [Κα΄Νžα΄Λˆκœ°Γ”Κ€Δ’Ζ] α΄€ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏʀ κœ±α΄›α΄€α΄›α΄‡ ᴏꜰ ΙͺΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Ι΄κœ±α΄‡ ᴇxα΄„Ιͺᴛᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜ΙͺΙ΄α΄‡κœ±κœ±. π—œπ—» π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ At first she didn't know who he was at all until her t...
15.5K 265 10
Y/n is Tubbo's twin and the two met up with a bunch of friends and stream a lot. Y/n has tortes and they have social anxiety. Their tics aren't that...
486K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...