Girls Like Me

By Goodreadsbygab

Allure lightly chuckled, "Cmon Moo, you know you don't like girls like me." More

GLM 1
GLM 2
GLM 3
GLM 4
GLM 5
GLM 6
GLM 7
GLM 8
GLM 9
GLM 10
GLM 11
GLM 12
GLM 13
GLM 14
GLM 15
GLM 16
GLM 17
GLM 18
GLM 19
GLM 20
GLM 21
GLM 23
GLM 24
GLM 25
GLM 26
GLM 27
GLM 28
GLM 29
GLM 30
GLM 31
GLM 32
GLM 33
GLM 34
GLM 35
GLM 36
GLM 37
GLM 38
GLM 39
GLM 40
GLM 41
GLM 42
GLM 43
GLM 44
GLM 45
GLM 46
GLM 47
GLM 48
GLM 49
GLM 50
Author's Note!

GLM 22

22K 1.1K 906
By Goodreadsbygab

Like, comment, share💗

Moo leaned over holding his head in his hands, he didn't want to open his eyes—he felt like maybe if he kept his eyes closed this would go away. The pain in his stomach made him feel weak, he thought he was gonna throw up at any minute.

He finally looked up to see Mel rubbing her perfectly round belly, her face was distraught as she cried. Her tears ruined her lashes—making them look stringy and wet.

This was the side of shit you prayed you didn't see, no matter how many of theirs you took—you never prepared for them to take one of yours.

Key was the brother Moo always wanted, for the 6 years they knew each other they became family. He never had to question his loyalty or intentions. This shit was hurting Moo, especially knowing he left two kids behind.

"You get two of theirs and don't expect them to gun for y'all?" Prosper spoke, making all eyes turn toward him. "Nigga shoulda never been lacking." He added, he stood up and zipped up his Moncler coat before walking out the automatic doors.

Moo always knew Prosper to be cold blooded, but now wasn't the time. He always preached about them being family—and wasn't showing it when it was most needed.

"What about our baby?" Mel cried, her cry was so loud and hard she started coughing. You could tell she was genuinely hurt, scared, and confused.

"We got you and that baby Mel, forever. Call us and we'll be there." Red spoke up.

"What Red said." Moo chimed in, "Y'all straight forever." He added, and he meant every word. He knew how it felt growing up without a father, and didn't wish that on any child. He also knew how his mother felt being a single mother, anyway he could remove weight from Mel's shoulders—he planned on doing it.

"Prosper wrong as fuck man, we just lost one of our troops and he ain't give a fuck." Ant chimed in, the boys knew what life they signed up for. But you never planned on stuff like this happening, you just assumed everybody around you knew how to move.

"His old ass got issues or something." Moo said as he ran his hand down his face, Prosper was very closed off. They didn't know much about him expect he was married, his wife barely came around as well. The boys had an inside joke that he locked her inside the basement during the day.

The boys had been there for a while 2 hours after Key had been pronounced dead, just processing and consoling each other and Mel.

Moo looked up to see Allure holding her cousin in her arms, she had the blanket from earlier wrapped around them. Even though it was the middle of winter, it was still freezing in the emergency room.

Moo knew the only reaction was to get get back, in some type of way make them feel just like this. But Moo didn't even want it, he was ready to get out this shit.

Allure unlocked her car doors as she watched Char make her way down her long driveway, her long bundles flowed from side to side making themselves visible as she walked.

"Hey Lu." Char greeted as she hopped in the car, she threw her YSL bag to the back before buckling her seatbelt.

The two recently got back on speaking terms, after Char's daughter Dallas FaceTimed her from her mother's phone. They just randomly started talking again, not even bringing up their feud.

This didn't surprise Allure at all though, this is usually how things went between them. They never talked shit out, they swept it under the rug and acted like nothing happened.

"Hey." Allure replied as she drove off, the two were on their way to the jewelry store to pick up the twin's customized jewelry their aunt gifted them for their birthday.

The two drove with no conversation, only Allure's summer Walker playlist playing loud enough throughout the car. Allure wasn't sure on what to say to her, there was definitely an elephant in the room.

"Shit!" Char cussed, "I dropped my damn lipgloss." She added as she bent over trying to retrieve her tube of lipgloss, Allure stopped at the red light and watched her. She kept a pretty clean car, so she knew it wouldn't be hard for her sister to find.

Shortly, Char pulled up her lipgloss along with a backwoods wrapper. She eyed the wrapper before kissing her teeth and turning toward Allure.

"You smoking weed Allure?" Char questioned as she held up the wrapper.

"Occasionally." Allure replied, going through the green light.

Charisma shook her head as she lowly chuckled, "That boy got you doing all typa bullshit."

"Girl." Allure kissed her teeth, slightly rolling her eyes. "I was smoking occasionally before I even met him."

"Yo ass gone be just like mama, a bum ass crackhead following behind whoever got some drugs for your dumb ass." Char fussed.

Allure kept her eyes on the road, trying to process what her sister just said to her. She never had anyone say something so vile to her, it's like she been wanting to compare Allure to their mother. She couldn't even act like her feelings weren't hurt, but she felt more anger than anything.

Char played like she was so high and mighty, like she was above everyone. It was almost like she forgot that "bum ass crackhead" was her mother too.

"Bitch!" Allure yelled as she pulled the car over, she blacked out and started fighting her sister. She used all her strength to hold Char by her jacket and punch her with her free hand.

"Let me get out the car bitch!" Char shouted, Allure unbuckled her seatbelt before running over to Char's side to continue their brawl. Allure was sick of Char, this ass whopping was way overdue in her opinion.

"Hood rat ass bitch! That's why you'll never be shit be up under that hood nigga." Char panted after she managed to pull away.

"Bitch, fuck you." Allure replied as she threw Char's purse out her car, "Find a ride home." She added, jumping in her car and driving off. Leaving her relationship with her sister right there.

Moo held onto Allure, burying his face in her chest. Allure rubbed small circles on his back as she looked out the window at the rain that trickled down from the sky.

"He made it." Allure announced.

Moo blew breath from his nose, "That man was a killer bae, he definitely looking up at us." He lightly chuckled, Allure did the same—she realized that Moo was grieving by joking, he was super clingy to her these days too, but that was expected.

"Shit, that's probably where I'm going too." Moo spoke, his tone went from goofy to completely serious.

"What you tell me? Don't speak that on you, God forgives." Allure replied as she continued to rub his back.

"Naw Lu." Moo trailed off, "I been killing niggas since I was 16, God forgives but I know it ain't no way he letting that slide." Moo went on, he grew up in a very religious household. Church every Sunday, holiday, and bible study Tuesdays. He knew the word of God, very well.

For some reason the conversation saddened Allure, she didn't like Moo talking like it was gonna happen so soon. Everything with Key had her nerves running amuck.

"I fought my sister." Allure announced, she didn't tell Moo when it happened but now it was weighing heavy on her.

"Why?" Moo asked.

"This bitch found a backwood wrapper in my car, then gone tell me imma be like our crackhead ass mama and I'm never gone be shit but under your hood ass." Allure explained, talking about it made her wanna whoop Char's ass all over again.

Moo shook his head, "She dry for that shit." Allure already knew he wasn't gonna say much, he didn't bud in the sister's business because he said he was a man and at the end of the day they'll always be sisters.

"A hood nigga paid for her to go to flight attendant school, that's how she met Damar." Allure ranted.

"You know how I feel about the sister beef, but them just words. Shit, i think you doing pretty good to be so young." Moo spoke.

"The ho was dry talking, me never being shit is a stretch. I been on my shit since I was 15." Allure vented, "But a crackhead? She'll need AA before I ever need rehab." She added, Char drank like a fish. Wine was her go to with every meal, she'd even settle for wine coolers if she couldn't get her hands on a glass of wine.

"I ain't got nobody." Allure bursted out into tears, Moo sat up and pulled Allure into his arms.

"Chill mama, you know you got me. Through whatever." Moo replied, Allure hated to make things about her but she was hurting—worse than she ever had before. Her relationship with her only family was pretty much good as gone.

Allure walked into her room holding a bed tray filled with breakfast for Mel, She claimed she was doing good but Allure didn't want her by herself so they'd been at Allure's just in each other's presence.

"I made you some breakfast." Allure announced as she sat the breakfast in Mel's lap.

"Thank you." Mel weakly smiled, Allure made her the breakfast basics. Pancakes, cheesy eggs, turkey bacon, and a side of fruit.

"It's whatever for the mommy." Allure smiled as she sat in the beside her, she watched as Mel cut into the pancakes before stuffing them into her mouth.

"New Years night me and him got into it." Mel announced, "He left when Ant gave him the drop on them boys...and he never came back." Mel put the fork down as she began to cry, Allure felt for Mel. This wasn't something easy to go through, especially while being pregnant.

"At least you'll have a piece of him forever." Allure commented as she rubbed Mel's belly, "It's gonna take a village, but you know you got all of us." She assured.

"I know." Mel sniffled, "And I thank y'all, seriously." She replied, digging back into her food.

The past week had been a lot on all of them, 3 days into the new year and wasn't shit happy about it. Allure prayed that they'd receive some relief soon.

The timer on Allure's phone went off, causing her to grab the phone and stop it. She popped up and went to the bathroom, nervousness filled her body as she walked into Moo's restroom. She grabbed the pregnancy test before letting out a yelp as she looked at the results.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.4K 26
"don't worry; i won't tell your girlfriend about that time you said i was a better fuck." "this is why i don't give you compliments anymore." | lower...
31.8K 890 18
"I ain't never met a girl like you."
18.6K 939 20
This is book two of they have eachother💕❤️ - "You don't mean that, J'von out of all the girls in the world your in love with a insecure ass female l...
348K 13.4K 57
"Girl, I don't fuck with studs I like my big booty bitches to go wit my money" I exclaimed "But you tryna fuck with Ari tho " Dom raised her eyebrow...