An Arranged Marriage ❉ j.g

natemaloski tarafından

22 year-old Jack Gilinsky just wants to party his life away and make music with his friend Jack Johnson. Marr... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
❤ THE WEDDING ❤
❤ The Reception ❤
❤ First Time ❤
A/N
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Authors Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79: 1st B-day
Chapter 80
A/N: CAGGIE
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
GILINSKY'S BDAY BITCHES
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
A/N: SEQUEL + New Fanfic
Newest Update.

Chapter 41

104K 2.6K 1.3K
natemaloski tarafından

Dedicated to @idklyss for spamming me with votes and @uns4id @pinkglitter115 my favs

We're almost at 1k votes guys :D yay!
_______

-Hannah POV-

Positive.

Yep. All four pregnancy tests came out positive.

"Wow." I exhaled as i exited the doctors office building. I headed here the minute i saw the results just to be extra sure because you can trust these stupid sticks. I'm 100% pregnant.

I came alone. Jack is still with Johnson at the studio. I didn't call Maggie because she would just blab to Jack the minute she finds out. I couldn't even call Megan given the circumstances.

My parents would make too big of a deal so basically I'm alone right now. I got into Jack's jeep and drove home. Tears rolled down my eyes as it finally hit me - I'm pregnant. With Jack's baby.

Do I tell him? Maybe...it needs to be perfect timing. I don't want him to be stressed out and drop his career to be there for me. I just want him to go about this normally.

I got home and kicked off my shoes, and changed into a pair of comfy yoga pants and a loose shirt. These provably wouldn't fit me in a few months when i look like a walking watermelon.

I headed to the kitchen to make dinner for us when the door opened. Jack's home already?

"Han?" He called. I missed his voice.

"In the kitchen!" I yelled to him.

A few seconds later I felt Jack roughly push me against the counter. My legs quivered when I felt him...in certain ways. He wrapped his hands around me.

"Why don't you wear these pants more often hmm? They're so hot." He whispered in my ear.

"Glad you like them." I said shivering at the sound of his voice.

"Like? I love em babe!" He chuckled and kissed my shoulder affectionately. I love when he does that. He spun me around and cupped my face in his hands.

"I love you so much." He said looking deeply into my eyes. The world melted away.

"I love you Jack." I smiled. "There's actually something i have to tell you."

"Let me first!" He said excitedly. I wanted to really get ut out there because its important but I let him go first.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Bart wants a meeting with all of us tonight at his place." Jack grinned. I was confused.

"Okay? So who's all of us?" I asked.

"Well me and you babe. And also the old magcon members, like Carter." He informed me. So that must mean Cam will be there and I can't wait to see him!

"Tonight?" I sighed. "I wanted to actually tell you - "

"Later baby! I promise." He kissed my cheek softly. "I gotta shower, then we leave."

"Okay Jack." I sighed as he jogged out and to the room.

I leaned against the sink and stared at the floor glumly. I'd tell him when we get back home or tomorrow morning, I have to do it soon or it'll never happen.

-

"Lovely to meet you!" Bart shook my hand kindly. He was a cool guy and congratulated Jack and I on our marriage. Its so sweet that he still keeps in touch with the boys.

But i wondered what this meeting is about and why Maggie and i had to come too.

"Great to finally meet you too." I smiled and felt Jack's arm around my waist. I felt like snapping at him now but refrained from that because of his feelings. But I didn't want to be here at all, I just wanna tell him the news.

"So is everyone here!?" Bart yelled over the noise. Everyone was there as I far as i know except Mahogany and Jacob. I missed her but at least i have Maggie.

"Except Cam - " Hayes responded just as the door swung open revealing Cam. And he looked irresistible. My heart fell when Jack tensed, he still hates Cameron more. That meant I can't maintain our friendship.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Cam rushed in through the door. He was out of breath and his hair was messed, it was cute though. I mentally slapped myself because I'm married.

"Great!" Bart clapped his hands as we all sat down in his fancy living room. Maggie gave me a look across the room and then nodded to Cam. I rolled my eyes then smiled. Trust Maggie to point out how Cam has feelings for me.

Cam smiled at me warmly and sat down next to Aaron. Jack noticed and slid his arms around my waist, protectively.

"So what's this about Barty?" Johnson asked the question we were all dying to know since getting here.

"Well...lets all have dinner first!" Bart laughed and led us to the dining room. There was a feast prepared for the guys who sat down immediately and devoured everything.

"Hannah?" Bart smiled. "Mind getting the salad I left in the kitchen."

"Sure thing." I nodded and walked to the kitchen. I felt nauseous but tried to downplay it until we were done here.

"No Hello, Cam I missed you hug?" A voice said from behind me when I entered tge kitchen. I turned around and faced Cameron, his hands in his pocket shyly.

I laughed and threw my hands around his neck, he slid his arms around me. Don't worry it wasn't a sexual type of thing like with Jack but it did make me feel warm inside.

"I missed you loser." I squeezed him. And I did.

"I missed you so much Han, I didnt get the chance to say goodbye on your wedding day." He put me down.

"Was it that? Or the fact that you and Jack hate each other." I gave him a look.

He shrugged and looked down. I felt so bad for Cameron because he seemed genuinely hurt by Jack. I reached up to hug him again and rubbed his back. In Miami we developed a sort of bond and it's still there.

"Han what's taking so long with - " came a voice I didn't want to hear at all. We pulled away and faced an angry looking Jack.

"What the fuck?" He boomed. "Hannah?"

"Jack - "

"Do you understand why I don't want him around you!? The minute I'm not around he's trying to jump your bones!"

"What the hell?" Cameron yelled. "Nobody's trying to jump anything!"

"Hannah let's go back to dinner." Jack said deadly. I didnt dare defy him so I looked down and followed him out. I dont understand why he has to be such a bully towards Cameron.

I regretted looking back at Cameron, who looked so hurt.

-

"So I wanna have a Magcon reunion for all the fans!" Bart announced after dinner.

The guys all stopped breathing and stared at Bart in amazement. They were all speechless and in a daze.

"Well say something." Maggie said looking annoyed.

They all burst into loud cheers & hoots, Jack even picked Bart up and spun him around like a girl. "You're a genuis!" Jack yelled and looked so happy.

Even Cameron looked ecstatic, even though he was pulled up the whole time during dinner.

"Holy fuck!" Carter yelled. "Magcon reunion."

"This is gonna be so rad!" Taylor did his weird dance thingie making Maggie and I giggle.

"When does it start?" Johnson asked.

"In 3 days and lasts for a wholemonth." Bart informed them. "You guys will be touring."

That's when my heart sort of fell

-JACK POV-

"I'm sorry about early." Jack said as he drove us back home. It was silent between us until then.

"Its okay." I shrugged. In honesty, I was irritated because who knows when I'd see Cameron again. Thanks to Jack.

"No Han." He sighed. "I'm just so jealous sometimes and the fact that its Cam..."

"So what if its Cameron?" I snapped. "Its your friend too! That just means you don't trust me Jack."

Jack slammed the steering wheel with his fist. "That's not fucking it!"

"Don't cuss! We're having a damn talk!" I said getting angry with him.

"You're making me fucking angry Hannah! I do trust you." He yelled turning into the apartment and parking. The engine died when i turned to face him.

"Then what's the deal?" I asked him.

"Its Cameron i don't trust!" He yelled in frustration. "I don't like how he looks at you like you're his."

I rolled my eyes and unbuckled my seat belt quickly. My hands were shaking with anger so it took a couple minutes.

"That's bullshit." I got out and slammed the door behind me.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

323K 6.7K 42
Mackenzie Johnson, a photographer, trouble maker, sport playing, singer, musician 17 year old. Her brother, Jack Johnson, of course has his friends...
417K 8.5K 56
In·ev·i·ta·ble adjective: certain to happen; unavoidable. In which two teenagers figure out that their love is inevitable. Copyrights @ 2014 Gilinsky...
81.9K 454 83
texted by jack gilinsky , Part 2!
4.8K 12 37
Jack Gilinsky, a pop singer who wants to live his life, and achieve his singing career with his best friend Jack Johnson. Gets an arranged marriage w...