Going Under (Rewritten)

By breannag14

(Rewritten version!!!) Casey Scott is a broken, scared 17 year old girl thanks to her step dad Paul. When a n... More

Going Under (Rewritten)
Chapter 1: Pain
Chapter 2: Butterflies
Chapter 3: The Moonlight Drink
Chapter 4: Run Aways
Chapter 5: Every goodbye has a new hello
Chapter 6: I love you
Chapter 7: Grapes and French Fries
Chapter 8: Betrayed
Chapter 9: No need for doctors
Chapter 11: Graduation
Chapter 12: Moving day
Chapter 13: Fireworks
Chapter 14: Apologies
Chapter 15: The call
Chapter 16: Taken
Chapter 17: Found?
Chapter 18: Bad news
Chapter 19: Keegans turn
Chapter 20: New friends
Chapter 21: End of summer bbq
Chapter 22: Second chance
Chapter 23: Holidays
Chapter 24: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 25: Perfect Valentines Day
Chapter 26: Disaster
Chapter 27: I hate hospitals
Chapter 28: Awake
Chapter 29: Home
Chapter 30: I do
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Birthday Boy

28 3 1
By breannag14

Chapter 10: Birthday Boy

Casey's POV

Then it was time to look at the test. This stick held Sean and I's entire future. I looked at it and gasped. Positive. I looked at Sean in shock who was grinning wildly. The test showed I was about a month along.

" Casey were gonna have a baby!!" He exclaimed picking me up in a hug.

" Oh my god!" I cried feeling my eyes well up.

" When do you want to tell people?" Sean asked.

" Um after gradation?" I suggested. He nodded his head eagerly.

" Let's go babe." He murmured putting me down and called the doctors office and canceled our this appointment and scheduled another one for June 29th: the day before we move into our new house. We got in the car and Sean drove me to Thalia's house. We were going to look for prom dresses and I was going to get the second part for Sean's birthday present.

" Bye Casey I love you!" Sean called as I walked towards Thalia's house.

" Love you too Sean!" I yelled back as he drove off. I knocked on Thalia's door and a minute later she answered.

" Hey gurl!" She squealed.

" You ready for girls day?" I asked.

" Ya lets go!" She exclaimed.

" MOM IM GOING TO THE MALL WITH CASEY NOW!!!" Thalia yelled into the house. I laughed and we piled into her car. She turned the radio on and We are never ever ever getting back together - Taylor Swift was playing so we sung along. (personally I kinda dislike this song but its kinda catchy...)

" I remember when we broke up the first time saying this is it I've had enough cuz like we haven't seen each other in a month when you said you needed space. What?" We sang.

" then you come around again and say baby I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change. Trust me, remember how that lasted for a day. I say I hate you we break up you call me I love you."

" Ohh uhh uhh uh we called it off again last night but ohh uhh uhh uh this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you we, are never ever ever ever getting back together we-ee are never ever ever ever getting back together. You go talk and your friends talk and my friends talk to me. But we-ee are never ever ever ever, gettin back together!" We laughed as we got to the mall. At first we looked around different stores until Thalia and I each found a dress. (I don't know what the dress looks like because I just want them to have one but if I find one ill comment the link)

" Do you think Sean will like my dress?" I asked her nervously.

" I think he'll love it." She promised. I sighed in relief and Thalia drove me home.

" Oh um can you keep my dress at your house so Sean doesn't see it?" I asked her. She nodded and kept driving. We got to my RV so I thanked Thalia and ran inside.

" How was shopping?" Sean asked me. I sat down beside him on the couch.

" Exhausting!" I exclaimed. He chuckled.

" Did you find a dress?" He asked wriggling his eyebrows.

" Maybe maybe not." I teased.

" Wiener." Sean accused. I laughed.

" that's my line!" I stated.

" Ok I take it back!" He held his hands up in defeat.

" That's right." I laughed. Sean just rolled his eyes playfully.

" What do you want to do for your birthday?" I asked Sean.

" Uhh I don't know how does bowling sound?" He suggested.

" it's YOUR birthday." I said giving him the choice.

" Ugh. I don't know." Sean mumbled. "Either bowling or mcds party." He thought.

" Whatever you want Sean." I assured.

" Ok a bowling party then." Sean confirmed.

" Ok then!" I agreed.

" We should watch a move!" I stated.

" Sure what movie?" Sean asked.

" The notebook!" I yelled. He laughed and turned it on. It is the best movie ever, especially with a boyfriend. Too bad I fell asleep halfway though it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Today was Sean's birthday and I was making him breakfast in bed. We only had eggs and sausages so I tried making them as best as I could. When the food was done, I grabbed 2 orange juice boxes from the fridge. We don't have actual orange juice so this was as close as we got. I walked over and put the food on the counter and prone dived on top of Sean to wake him up and it worked.

" Happy birthday cutie!" I exclaimed kissing him.

" Thanks good morning beautiful what's cooking?" He asked smiling brightly.

" Your breakfast!" I grinned and brought the plate of food over to him.

" You cooked this?" He asked surprised. I nodded and waited anxiously for him to try it. Sean took a bite.

" It's delicious!" He stated. I sighed in relief.

" Thanks." I thanked. A few minutes later we were getting ready to go to the bowling ally. Sean didn't want a big party just Thalia, Sarah, Keegan, Cameron, and Tyler. He was a little wary of Tyler but understood that Tyler was only being a protective friend nothing more because that day him and Thalia started going out.

" Hey guys!" Sean called as we met them at the entrance.

" Hey happy birthday Sean!" They all chorused. There were some hugs going around and handshakes until we went inside. Everyone got their bowling shoes and we went upstairs to the lanes we rented. We divided into teams. On team one was: Sean, Cameron and Thalia. Team two was: me, Keegan, Tyler, and Sarah. Sean was up first and he threw and got a strike. Show off. But I love him anyways. Now it was my turn and I only hit 3 out of 10 pins.

" Good try Casey!" Sean called laughing.

" Meh people are mean to me." I pouted. He came over to me and hugged me.

" I'm sorry." He smirked and planted his lips on mine. I pulled away and stuck my tongue out at him.

" I'm supposed to be mad at you!" I huffed and crossed my arms.

" But your not now...?" Sean asked hopefully. I groaned.

" No your forgiven." I sighed.

" Yay!!" He cheered. I laughed and we continued with our game. In the end, my team kicked ass. Keegan was and Sarah were awesome at bowling, me and Tyler on the other hand... Not so awesome. Now it was present time.

" Open my present first!!" Keegan squealed running over and throwing his present at Sean then running back over to Cameron.

" It's from me and Cameron." Keegan explained. Sean nodded and dug in and gasped. It was an Xbox 360 with games.

" I love it!!" He grinned. Tyler and Thalia and Sarah's gifts weren't AS amazing but still pretty cool. Some clothes from Sarah the fashionista. A guitar from Tyler and Thalia (Sean plays a bit apparently). We thanked everyone and headed home.

" Since when do you play guitar?" I asked Sean. He shrugged.

" I had a few lessons a while back but I still kinda remember it." He admitted.

" You know any songs?" I asked eagerly. He chucked but picked up the guitar as placed it on his lap. Sean started playing and I recognized the song as wake me up when September ends - green day.

" Summer has come and passed. The innocent can never last. Wake me up, when September ends." Sean began.

" Like my fathers come to pass, 7 years has gone so fast. Wake me up, when September ends." He sung beautifully. Sean is actually an amazing singer.

" Here comes the rain again, falling from the stars. Drenched in my pain again, becoming who we are. As my memory rests, but never forgets what's what are lost. Wake me up, when September ends." He finished halfway through the song.

" Ohh." I complained. Sean put the guitar down and flopped down on the bed.

" I'll finish the song another time I'm dead tired." Sean promised. I nodded and curled up beside him.

" Did you have a fun birthday?" I asked him.

" Yeah it was amazing!" He exclaimed.

" That's good then." I murmured.

" The best part though, was spending it with you." Sean whispered in my ear making me blush.

" I love you." I whispered back. He kissed my forehead and I cuddled into his chest and fell asleep.

Vote!!! Comment!!(remember the baby's gender contest!!) and Fan!!

I luv you all!!

-Bre

Continue Reading