Psycho State

By Srijani_Edition

This is a fanfic by Srijani_Edition. Nothing relates to real life. The whole city is alarmed! Innocent girls... More

Character Sketch And Trailer
SKM Murder (1)
Cheat, Murdered! (2)
Bell's palsy (3)
The Red Obsession (5)
The Stare (6)
Who was there? (7)
Real Love Or Fake Love? (8)
The Scream (9)
Scary (10)
The Unbelievable Thing (11)
Sinking (12)
Fees, Who Gives It? (13)
Brother like (14)
Love Is Trust (15)
Cursed Night (16)
The Favorite Color (17)
The Memory (18)
Abhishek Crying (19)
His Sins (20)
S and A (21)
Facing The Truth (22)
The End (23)

The Meet (4)

986 59 2
By Srijani_Edition

### The Next Day: A Step Deeper into Mystery

Avneet was getting ready when her phone rang.

Avu: "Hello."

Sm1: "Hey babe? Why did you cut the call? I'm Avneet!!!"

Sid: "Huh? Did I cut the call? It was a network issue! Why do you suspect me so much?" *in a cold voice*

Avu: "Aww, I'm sorry! Are you okay? Seems like your mood is off..."

Sid: "You didn't meet me for the last three weeks and then you ask about my mood?"

Avu: "Aww, sorry baby, I had a lot of work to do! You know our duty! By the way, did you know Ashi?"

Sid (jerking): "Huh... Who?"

Avu: "Ashi Singh, the girl who was murdered!"

Sid: "Murdered...?"

Avu: "Babe, in which world do you live? I just went to your college yesterday for the investigation! And you don't know about that?"

Sid: "No... No... Yes... Of course I know... Yes, Ashi... no, I didn't know her..."

Avu: "I see... Okay, but..."

Avneet was about to say something, but Siddharth interrupted her.

Sid: "When are we meeting?"

Avu: "Oh, right! Let's meet tomorrow evening at the café. Are you free?"

Sid: "Yes, I am."

Avu: "Okay, then let's meet... Bye... Love you, cutie..."

The call ended, but Avneet couldn't shake off the feeling that something was off about Siddharth. She was sure he had cut the call, it wasn’t a network issue.

**Avu's POV:** *Uhhh... I don't understand why he couldn't remember Ashi when I first mentioned her? He's so silent and introverted that he doesn't share anything with me... It would be nice if he shared his feelings with someone, but I know he has no friends, nor does he share with me... I hope he's fine... I'm really worried. He's becoming more withdrawn day by day. He talks so little, and he rarely laughs... He was like that from the beginning, but now it's worse...*

*Should I take him to a counselor? I think he needs it... If things go on like this, he’ll fall sick... Ugh, it's my fault too... I really don't give him enough time... Aww, my baby... I know you have no one and you're angry with me, but what can I do? You know my work!*

She sighed deeply.

**Avu's POV continues:** *Tomorrow, I need to talk to him nicely and ask about his problems... Yes, I have to do it...*

Avneet lowered her head and sighed again. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Sm1: "Avneet?"

Avu (looking up): "Oh, Abhishek..."

Abhi: "What happened? What are you thinking about? You look so tense!"

Avu: "Siddharth..."

Abhi: "Is he acting weird again?"

Avu: "Yes... Abhishek, I think he’s getting more depressed..."

Abhi: "Shit! I hope he's fine... Avneet, you need to give him more time. At least try to meet him once a day."

Avu: "Yes, I was thinking the same. I’m also considering taking him to a counselor..."

Abhi: "That's a good idea, but if you tell him you want to take him to a counselor, what if he feels bad?"

Avu: "Hmm... Let’s see how it goes. For now, I just plan to meet him tomorrow."

Abhi: "Okay..."

The telephone rang.

Avu: "Yes, Dr. Shalunke?"

Dr: "Avneet, do you remember the rose you brought from the crime scene?"

Avu: "Yes, Sir."

Dr: "Apart from the rose's fragrance, I detected a smell of perfume on it..."

Avu: "Perfume?"

Dr: "Yes, a ladies' perfume."

Avu: "A ladies' perfume? Maybe it was Ashi's..."

Dr: "No, it’s different. Not Ashi's."

Avu: "Okay, thank you, Doctor..."

The call ended.

Abhi: "What happened?"

Avu: "Dr. Shalunke found a ladies' perfume on the rose!"

Abhi: "A ladies' perfume? Oh God! I thought the murderer was a male."

Avu: "Me too... I can't understand anything!"

**Next day at the Café:**

Avneet arrived at the café and searched for Siddharth. She spotted him sitting by the window, his head bowed. The most unsettling sight was the rose on the table, clutched in his hand.

Avneet approached him, feeling a slight fear as he didn't lift his head. She gently ran her hand over his head.

Avu: "Siddu... Baby... Are you okay?"

Siddharth didn't respond or look at her.

Avu: "Cutie?"

Avneet took his hand away from the rose and was shocked to see it covered in blood from the rose thorns. She screamed.

Avu: "Siddharth!!"

Siddharth jerked his head up.

Avu: "What is this, Siddharth? Are you mad? Look at what you did!"

Sid: "What did I do?"

Avu: "Oh God! Look at your hand... Didn't you feel any pain?"

Sid: "Oh... I slept..."

Avneet quickly wrapped his hand with her handkerchief.

Avu: "Is it hurting?"

Sid: "I don't know..."

Avneet was astonished by his words. Then she noticed the wound on his forehead.

Avu: "Ugh, how did this happen?"

Sid: "I fell yesterday..."

Avu: "What do you keep doing, Siddharth? What's your problem? Can't you take care of yourself? Oh God!"

She sighed deeply.

Avu: "Look at your face... It's so dull, your lips are dry, your hair is messy, your eyes are so dizzy, and the dark circles under your eyes! Don't you sleep? Why, baby? You were so sleepy that you fell asleep here..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 8K 70
𝗔 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆! @thesiddharthnigam started following @avneetkaur_13 ...
3.4K 629 13
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗹𝘂𝗲! @avneetkaur_13 started following @thesiddharthnigam . . . . A Sidneet fanfiction! An insta...
25.1K 1.3K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...
300K 18.5K 98
A story between a mafia queen and a normal and innocent boy! ♥ The girl is strong, fierce and not afraid of anything or anyone. She is the queen of t...