Girls Like Me

By Goodreadsbygab

Allure lightly chuckled, "Cmon Moo, you know you don't like girls like me." More

GLM 1
GLM 2
GLM 3
GLM 4
GLM 5
GLM 6
GLM 7
GLM 8
GLM 9
GLM 10
GLM 11
GLM 12
GLM 13
GLM 14
GLM 15
GLM 16
GLM 17
GLM 18
GLM 19
GLM 20
GLM 22
GLM 23
GLM 24
GLM 25
GLM 26
GLM 27
GLM 28
GLM 29
GLM 30
GLM 31
GLM 32
GLM 33
GLM 34
GLM 35
GLM 36
GLM 37
GLM 38
GLM 39
GLM 40
GLM 41
GLM 42
GLM 43
GLM 44
GLM 45
GLM 46
GLM 47
GLM 48
GLM 49
GLM 50
Author's Note!

GLM 21

24.6K 1.2K 602
By Goodreadsbygab

Allure adjusted the golden straps to her Chanel bag as she stepped on the escalator, she looked around the mall as the escalator took her to the 2nd level of the mall. She was with Maiya and of course they were going to Neiman's to perfume shop.

Maiya loved going to the mall, mostly because she gained content for her TikTok account. She had a whole page dedicated to being a "Stay at home girlfriend." And people loved it, she was living lavish at a super young age.

"You know your cousin Dm'd me trynna curse me out?" Maiya announced as they stepped off the escalator.

Allure's eyes widened before she kissed her teeth, "What she say?"

"Telling me imma young ass hoe, and I needa mind my business and not bring her or key up when I talk." Maiya went on, imitating Mel's voice.

"Girrrrrl." Allure said in a sing song voice, "I already told her she's misdirecting her anger." She added.

"Talkin bout mind my business, I told that ho see me when she drop." Maiya fussed, Allure looked at her noticing she no longer had a bob. She now had a deep side part leave out sew in, her baby hair were decorated soft and fluffy. Allure also noticed that she now had her lashes done.

"I value our friendship and all Lu, but I'm gone whoop your cousin ass." Maiya said as she sat on her on Allure's shoulder, Allure let out a laugh at how serious she was. Allure definitely did not blame her, Mel was on one lately and if Maiya didn't beat her ass, Allure probably would.

"Let me see the Dm." Allure demanded, Maiya unlocked her phone with her face before going to the Instagram app. She slid right for her message and scrolled a bit before handing Allure her phone.

MelRoseee
Mind your business little girl! You don't know me but running my fckn business down, I swear you don't want to get to know me cause I'll get out there w you bitch.

Bitch fuck you! I'll see you when you drop if it's a real problem, until then bitch worry about your LYING ass nigga.

Allure shook her head as she handed Maiya her phone back, one thing both girls had in common is they never hesitated to go back and forth with anybody. Allure knew that this situation would hit Instagram live very soon.

After dropping his song, Moo decided to post freestyles everyday just because. He didn't check his music stats, he knew once the labels started calling he was up up.

Without checking the stats, he still felt the love. People were tagging him in videos of them listening to his music. People he didn't even know at that, and he appreciated it more than they knew.

His phone glitched a bit before an incoming call came to his phone, he looked up at the monitor in his car to see that it was Allure.

"Wassup Tink." Moo greeted, he knew Allure had been at work for about 2 hours now—she called a bit earlier than normal, but he didn't think much of it.

"Have you seen my James Avery bracelet?" Allure asked.

"Naw." Moo replied, "That's weird, you never take that ho off." He added.

Allure sighed, "I know...Char gave that to me when I graduated from tech."

"Imma look for it when I head back home, don't worry Tink." Moo assured as he glanced over at the silver bracelet, it was all apart of his plan. Moo was gonna ask Allure to be his girlfriend within the next couple of days, so he decided to fill her empty James Avery bracelet.

"Okay..you gone come eat lunch with me today?" Allure asked, Moo could tell she was sporting a big smile on the other side of the phone.

"Fasho, what you want to eat?" Moo questioned as he took his exit.

"Anything." Allure replied.

"Alright Tink, don't stress—did you look in your pretty girls love retail therapy hoodie?" Moo questioned.

"Yeah, it's not in there. I don't even recall taking it off." Allure replied, Moo chuckled at the thought of him removing it while she was sleep. She was a deep ass sleeper.

"We'll figure it out mama." Moo spoke.

"Alright, I love you." Allure announced.

"I love you too Tink." Moo replied, with a smile.

Once the call ended Moo finally made it to James Avery, he remembered the one closest to him was in an outlet mall. He didn't frequent the location due to the ladies in his family being Pandora fans.

It was Wednesday so the mall really wasn't packed, especially with it being after Christmas—nobody was trynna spend money.

Moo walked into the store with the bracelet in hand, after explaining to the sales associate she helped him pick out enough charms to fill up Allure's bracelet.

"I don't care what nobody says." Jackie trailed off as she fixed Allure's hair, she ran the soft bristle brush over her right ponytail. "Being pretty takes you places." Jackie added, she sat the brush down and traded it for the designated "hair toothbrush" for baby hair.

"So that's why you need to slim down Allure." She scolded, Allure looked at her mother taking in her peanut butter skin. Her hair was freshly styled in an updo, framing her thin face.

"Turn your head right quick." Jackie demanded, Allure did as told but decided to peek in the mirror in front of them. Allure watched as her mother sniffed a white substance from a dollar bill.

She frowned a bit, that wasn't the first or last time she'd seen her mother do that. She frowned a little bit as she watched her mother start her high, she sat on the toilet closing her eyes and shaking her head.

"Come here Lu." Jackie demanded as she motioned her hand toward her, Allure walked over to her mother and stood in front of her.

"Don't let nobody tell you I don't love you Allure, I love you and Char more than life...but I'm just so fucked up." Jackie said as tears cascaded down her face, "I'm fucked up baby." She cried. Allure stood there not knowing what the meant, but she knew her mother was in pain—and had been for a long time.

Jackie was the youngest out of 5, her 4 oldest siblings shared the same father—Mr. Wayne. Her high school sweet heart from Trinidad. Wayne and Edris had plans to marry, especially after their last son was born. But those plans quickly changed once Wayne found himself a new woman.

Marriage came rather quickly for Wayne and his new woman, and that sent Edris crazy. She found a man, in hopes to make Wayne jealous but only ended up with baby Jackie.

Edris resented her daughter, abortions weren't legal so she had no choice but to bring forth the child. But she never missed a chance to let Jackie know she wasn't wanted.

"Tim said it's gone be 15 minutes." Moo announced as he hopped back in the car, rain droplets covered his black Amiri coat, transferring to his leather seats a bit.

"Of course." Allure chuckled, "Chinese food always take 15 minutes." She added, Moo let out a short laugh. After Allure said she'd been craving Chinese, Moo insisted he take her to the spot he grew up eating at. Nana always cooked, but when she didn't they were having "Chinatown express".

Every time Allure came to the hood, she wondered if her mother was somewhere near—still strung out. She caught herself looking around, wondering if she was lucky enough to come across her. Allure quickly shook the thought, realizing how ridiculous it sounded.

"What hairstyle should I get next?" Allure asked as she toyed with her now worn out silk press.

"Something curly...I like the way that look on you." Moo replied, Allure looked over to see him dressing a blunt.

"Think imma do a curly half up half down." Allure replied, she reached out her hand to squeeze Moo's face—it was a habit at this point, she looked at him and lightly chuckled.

"Moo?" Allure called out.

"Wassup Tink?" Moo replied as he packed weed into the wood, he was happy to have a pearled wood right before he eats his good food.

"Remember when you had that bitch behind you when you opened that door?" Allure questioned before chuckling, "I should really fuck you up bout that shit." She added.

Moo kissed his teeth before laughing, "Man gone on, foreal."

" I wanted to fuck yo ass up so bad, that shit had my heart in my ass." Allure replied, tapping her grown out manicured nails on her leg.

"Cmon mama, we happy and shit. Ain't no use in bringing up the past." Moo spoke, Allure nodded her head before saying, "You right."

Allure tended to dwell on the past, even if she was over it. She just never forgot how a certain situation made her feel—ever. Moo was definitely holding his weight though, they weren't technically together and he was treating her so good, she prayed there wasn't a switch up.

"Moo...stop fuckin playing." Allure's voice came through the radio, causing the two to look at each other in excitement.

"Bae!" Allure exclaimed, "You're on the fuckin radio!"

"I'm on the fuckin radio!" Moo yelled as he hopped out the car, Allure chuckled as she watched him hop around in the rain rejoicing. Shortly, he popped his torso in the car and pulled Allure into a kiss. She decided to record so she could relive this moment over and over.

Just as Allure thought—the Mel and Maiya feud made it to Instagram live. It wasn't as funny when it was people you knew personally going at it for hours.

It was dumb on Mel's part to be arguing with Maiya because her man had a secret child, Allure knew her cousin was being mad with Maiya because she couldn't be mad at Key.

"Allure I'm finna add you." Mel announced, Allure rolled her eyes as she propped her phone up on her dashboard.

"Y'all needa stop this shit." Allure spoke once she was added to the live.

"This ho dry mad at me, but on God when she drop I got something for her." Maiya spoke, "I told you I love you Lu, but this ho mouth too reckless." Maiya added before she left the live, leaving Allure and Mel there.

"And I'll be waiting, the fuck. I'll get in the blend with anybody." Mel snapped, Allure shook her head.

"Bitch you look crazy, you pregnant as shit on live arguing...with the wrong person at that!" Allure replied.

"So I guess he really do have a kid huh?" Allure asked, filling in Mel's silence.

"I'll tell you off live, that's too personal." Mel spoke, Allure couldn't help but to make up her face. She'd spent an hour on live telling her business but now clearing up wether he had a baby or not was too personal.

"I guess." Allure lightly chuckled, she looked at the views and got a bit weirded out. She couldn't wrap 300 people watching her live around her head.

"Well I'm finna get off this shit, I'll catch you." Allure announced before leaving the live.

"What time the fireworks start?" Allure asked as she sprayed Bond number 9 all over her body, she looked at Moo who was laying on the bed with his feet hanging off due to having his shoes on.

"Whenever yo ass hurry up." Moo replied.

Allure kissed her teeth before as she scurried back into the bathroom, "I'm coming, damn." She replied, she grabbed a random clear lipgloss and coated her full lips with it.

"See, im ready." Allure announced as she stepped out the bathroom, showing off her full look to Moo. She wore a black catsuit with one of Moo's Amiri flannels off her shoulder, on her feet were her trusty Rick owens.

"You look good Tink." Moo said as he pulled Allure's closer, he wrapped his hands around her torso as he placed kisses on her neck.

"I thought we was late?" Allure smirked as she looked at him, Lord this man is so fine—Allure thought to herself.

"Exactly, We might as well take our time." Moo said as his hands roamed Allure's body.

"Musik." Allure chuckled, "If I take this catsuit off I can't put it back on."

"Cmon man." Moo laughed as he stood up, he looked at himself in the mirror a bit before grabbing his keys. They walked to the parking garage and hopped in Moo's car.

Allure grabbed Moo's phone and went to his Apple Music app to find them something to listen to, she scrolled through his different playlists—searching.

"What's the mood for tonight? Hiphop or R&B?" Allure questioned, Moo had his playlists organized by song types. R&B, old school R&B, HipHop, and a bit of Zydeco.

"Love songs." Moo answered as he slightly looked at Allure, sporting a big smile on his face. Allure scrolled through the playlist before stopping at one of her favorites, "Never make a promise" by Dru Hill.

"Mann." Moo sang, "What you know bout that?" Moo questioned.

"This in my top 5." Allure replied as she slightly bobbed her head to the music.

Shortly, Moo pulled up to an open field. Allure looked around confused. Moo made it seem like they were going to watch a fireworks show somebody else was putting on.

"We doing them ourselves?" Allure questioned as she threw her crossbody bag over her body.

"Something like that." Moo replied, he stepped out the car and grabbed the blanket that Allure suggested they bring.

"We in the middle of no where." Allure chuckled, they definitely were but she didn't mind. She was sure Moo wouldn't let anything happen to them. She threw the gray knit blanket over her as they sat on the back of Moo's truck.

"You gone record?" Moo questioned, Allure shrugged. "I guess I will now." She replied as she pulled her phone out her small crossbody purse.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1." Moo counted down, a plethora off fireworks started going off indicating that the new year had officially begun. A red firework went off with the words, "Will you be girlfriend?"

"Musik!" Allure exclaimed, "Of course I will." She added as he pulled her into a hug and pressed his lips on hers.

"I got something for you." Moo said as he dug in his pocket, "I wanted to fill you up since you was so bare." He chuckled as he took Allure's bracelet out the box.

"Thank you baby." Allure replied, tears fell down her smooth face. She just felt so overwhelmed with love, for once she was finally crying happy tears.

"I love you Allure, you really came in my life and showed me something I didn't know existed." Moo expressed, he used his thumb to wipe Allure's tears away.

"I love you too Musik." Allure smiled, Moo's phone began to ring—taking Allure's attention, Moo didn't seem to be so bothered by it though.

"Your phone babe." Allure called out as she pulled away from the embrace.

"It's coo, I'm with you—I'll check on it later." Moo replied, attempting to pull Allure closer to him.

"Answer it Moo." Allure pushed.

Moo kissed his teeth before digging in the pocket of his hoodie, "Wassup?" He answered, a look of anger flushed his face before he yelled, "What the fuck!"

Next update comes after y'all follow my business page🫶🏽can't miss it lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 22 15
"Why don't you mock me like everyone else?" "Because I find you non-mockable" "That's not a word..."
126K 2.7K 55
"I don't gaf about him, I want you"
29.5K 839 18
"I ain't never met a girl like you."
10.1K 384 24
"She wasn't like any of the girls he dated.....he finally met his match. Something New"