Sauvage | Jeon Jungkook

By tjunglebook

"No private conversations in my company, Ms. Carlson," he says coldly, making me gasp silently at the accusat... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Nine
Final
Epilogue
Reflection

Forty-Eight

16.1K 703 420
By tjunglebook

"I got our wraps!" I cheer as I step out onto the porch, careful not to fall in the emerging darkness.

Jungkook and I didn't feel like cooking today, which is why we decided to order in. The sun has already set, but it's not completely pitch black yet, which would be hard anyway, considering that today the stars and the moon are in full view.

I see that Jungkook has lit a few candles and set my favorite iced tea from the refrigerator out on the table. His outdoor furniture is great for snuggling on, but it's also great for eating. So it's kind of like two in one.

The reason why we have our dinner so late is that we just got home half an hour ago as the meetings didn't seem to stop. Jungkook was done later than I, which is why I was already working ahead for tomorrow in the time I was waiting for him.

"I think the delivery guy packed us a few extra cookies." I smile as I open the paper bag and spread the contents on the table.

"We always order the same ones with chocolate chips, so I'm sure he knows we like them by now. Or rather you do." he teases, holding me by the waist as I walk past him to sit down on the outdoor sofa.

"Are you keeping count of the amount of chocolate chip cookies I eat?" I scowl at him playfully and he laughs, shaking his head and moving the cookies to my side because he never eats them.

He says if he's going to cheat by eating something sweet, it should at least be something I baked. Or just me. His words, not mine.

"You'd probably skin me alive, so no," he says matter of factly, so serious I almost think he means it. I wouldn't. I might, though, when I'm on my period.

We remove the paper wrapper from our wraps and make ourselves comfortable on the sofa. I think Bam is already asleep in his dog house because I know if he wasn't he would be sitting with us because of the smell, with his puppy eyes asking us if he can have some.

We devour the wraps because my belly was about to digest itself. I haven't had anything but a cup of tea since lunch with Megan at the office. It's kind of stressful not to check everything with Lizzie now, leading to me having to figure most things out myself or ask Jungkook.

Megan was fuming when she made me tell her why I didn't want to discuss a project with Lizzie over lunch. I mean, yes it's a bit unprofessional and childish to hold grudges, and maybe I should have put our personal issues aside, but it's hard.

Knowing how Lizzie feels about me, how maybe even some others in the company feel about me that I know nothing about, is hurtful and not something I can just ignore without reflecting.

Her words still echo in my head whenever we cross paths and even when she smiles at me, I know it's not sincere. It's fake and I actually think it's a shame that she doesn't have the guts to show me her true feelings.

I wouldn't even be upset with her for it because we don't have to like everyone. There are preferences everyone has in what kind of person they want in their life and if I don't meet those expectations of Lizzie, it's okay.

To say that I barely could hold Megan back from going off on Lizzie at any moment would be an understatement. I didn't want to tell her, but I felt compelled to because I have no way of knowing if Lizzie's feelings are the same toward Megan.

I had to protect my friend from a false friendship, and there was no other way to do that than to tell her what I overheard in the bathroom. Maybe Lizzie will realize it soon, but I couldn't care less about her knowing.

It's been three weeks since that, and maybe Lizzie is already happy that she doesn't have to deal with me as much anymore. Maybe she hasn't even noticed that I'm distancing myself from her.

I've lost friends and made new ones over the years. It's a cycle that repeats itself because we run into new people every day. Some we know longer, but don't really get to know them until a later date.

Just like it happened with me and Jungkook. I've been working for Jeon&Park for more than five years and not once did I think I would get to a point in my life where I would date my boss.

He, Megan, and Josh, along with my family, are the biggest supporters in my life. But with Jungkook, it's different. Everyone is there for me all the time, but Jungkook is always there. Emotionally, physically, and with his entire existence.

I never knew that love can make you so happy just like it can even make you cry with happiness sometimes. When I look at him, I see my present filled with good moments and the future filled with even better ones.

"Does it taste good?" Jungkook asks, pulling me out of my thoughts. I look at him confused and he points at my wrap.

"Oh, yeah. Very delicious." I say after swallowing the bite down in my mouth. I eye his wrap. "Yours?"

"Mhmm." he nods, extending it in my direction. "Want a taste?"

I smile and lean over to him. Taking a big bite of his wrap, I let the taste melt on my tongue before an uncontrollable moan echoes from my mouth. "Oh my God, it's so good. Your sauce tastes better than mine."

He nods slowly in agreement and stares at me. Just as I'm about to ask him why he's staring at me like that, he stretches his wrap in my direction and asks for mine. He takes it from my hand, places his in mine, and continues to eat.

It takes me a few seconds to realize why he did that and when I do I pout. He switched our wraps without asking just because I said the sauce he has is better than mine. And he did it without even knowing what my wrap tasted like or if he would even like it.

And the way he is mindlessly focused on his food like it's no big deal almost makes me burst into tears. See, this is what I mean when I say that my love for him grows a little more each day.

It's the little things that may be insignificant to others, but to me, they are the world. Anyone can say I love you or buy flowers every day, but it's usually hidden in small details why our heart beats faster for that one person, even though there are eight billion people living on this earth.

I snuggle closer to him so that our shoulders touch and we continue to eat in silence. The sky is now completely dark and the stars wink down at us, forming a calm atmosphere.

After we finish eating, Jungkook cleans up the paper wrappers and throws them in the trash while I run into the house to get a blanket. The weather is getting cooler and cooler with each passing day.

I'm going to miss summer, although I can't say it gets very cold during the winters. But being a person who already shivers at a drop of one degree, this is a reason for me to miss the warm days even more.

Jungkook sits back on the sofa, having placed the chocolate chip cookies on a plate now and putting them on the table in front of us. I spread the blanket and lean my head against his shoulder before covering us both.

He brings the blanket more over my body as he is never cold and even sleeps in just pants - sometimes less than that - and sometimes I can't help but think he has a heater in his body.

A cold wind blows hair into my face and I brush it away before pulling the blanket even further over my body so that only my head would be visible if someone were to look at me. I hug his arm and that brings me extra warmth.

I hear Jungkook chuckle as his focus changes to me because I'm clinging to him like a koala. I can't help the fact that my love language is physical touch. "Are you cold?" he asks and I nod. Maybe I'm just cold, but maybe I'll take this opportunity to cuddle with him.

It's a little past 9 p.m. and I notice how I'm slowly getting sleepier and my yawning is increasing. I watch the stars and let their beauty wash over me as I admire the clear sky.

After some time, I notice that Jungkook is absently typing and scrolling on his phone all the time and he has been doing this for about fifteen minutes. This man is so busy that sometimes it makes me laugh how engrossed he is in his work.

"Hello?" I say after five more minutes have passed of him being on his phone. "I'm right here, pay to attention to me."

He laughs, knowing I'm just kidding. "Sorry." he apologizes, his gaze dropping down to me for two seconds before looking back up at his phone. "I'm talking to my pilot."

"My pilot? Wow, that's such a rich thing to say." I laugh.

Sometimes I forget he's filthy rich. I mean, of course, I'm reminded of it every time I walk through his massive house or sit in the expensive leather of his car, but Jungkook never brags about it. He's modest about his possessions and the things he does.

"We were discussing some details." He informs before placing the phone on the table in front of us. It lights up again, but this time he ignores it.

I look up at him. "Are you going somewhere?" I ask, not remembering that he had mentioned anything about a business trip. Maybe it's a last-minute thing, considering he had it planned so quickly.

"Yes," he replies. He smiles down at me. I pout because that means he'll be gone for several days and I won't see him.

I raise my eyebrow, thinking he's going to fill me in, but nothing follows. "Where to?" I ask curiously.

He places a kiss on my temple. "You said you were cold, so I'm taking you somewhere warm."

I gasp, detaching myself from his body so I can look him properly in the face, which is hard because it's dark and all I can make out are his beautiful eyes and prominent features.

"Are you serious?" I ask in shock, not knowing how to react or if I even heard right. When he nods, I want to explode. "No way!"

"Yes way." he gives me one of his sexy half-smiles, his hair brushed back from his face and his eyes lazily looking into mine.

"Really?" I ask again, and he's probably annoyed with me by now for asking so often. He nods again and I throw myself around his neck, hugging him so tight I'm probably almost suffocating him.

"Yes," he replies muffled and I pull back a little so I don't completely block his airways. "You have vacation days left anyway and you love warm weather. It would be our first vacation together."

"You didn't have to." I smile sheepishly.

I always feel bad when he spends money on me or changes his schedule. I'm sure he has a lot on his plate but the idea of going on vacation with Jungkook and spending time there even if it's just for a few days sounds like heaven.

We wouldn't have to worry about anyone seeing us together - not that we're hiding from anyone. We could just be Mikayla and Jungkook, a couple enjoying their time together.

"I wanted to," he says, brushing a strand of hair from my face as his eyes follow his every move.

I kiss his lips and laugh because he follows my lips as I pull back like he wants more. "What did you have planned?"

"I was thinking Punta Cana. It's a place in the Dominican Republic." he starts and excitement rises in me because it's been so long since I've been on vacation. And the Dominican Republic? I want to scream. "There are beautiful villas there and the place is heavenly breathtaking. If that sounds good to you?"

"Of course it does." I'm already squirming in my seat, a rush of adrenaline and energy coursing through my veins, though I've been fighting the sleep in my eyes until a few minutes ago. "When would we leave?"

He lets out a thinking sound. "Next week, probably. I need to sort out a few things for the company and make sure Jimin is okay on his own." he ponders and I nod.

"Okay," I reply, still smiling big. Until realization hits me and I gasp. Jungkook startles. "I have to pack! And go shopping. I need a new bikini because someone—" I fix my eyes on him. "ripped my bikini bottom."

He lets out a deep laugh and leans his head back into the sofa, closing his eyes. I'm glad he finds it amusing that he destroyed my favorite bikini in the process of something and now I need new ones.

I'm about to get up, but he grabs my hand and pulls me back to him. "Where are you going?" he asks and a puff of breath hits my face as he's still amused by it.

"To pack?" I say, stating the obvious.

He shakes his head. "It's 10 p.m., Mikayla," he informs me, and I frown. "You can pack this weekend and maybe go on a shopping spree with Megan."

I consider his words. He might be right. "Yeah, okay."

I laugh and he laughs with me as I snuggle back into his chest, thinking about all the things we'll do in Punta Cana. Not forgetting to make a mental list of the things I will pack.

_____________________

It's Saturday and actually a bad day to go shopping, thinking that most people only have weekends for such things because of their work and that's why the mall is filled up right now. Still, Megan and I fight our way through the crowd, determined to check off all the things on my list.

I already found a new bikini and Megan talked me into buying a swimsuit to go with it so I'd be able to switch between the two and because she thought my butt looked really good in it.

I also found a new dress, two pairs of shorts, and a hat that looked too cute to leave at the store, which is why they found their new place in my shopping bag.

"How long will you be gone?" Megan asks as she scowls at a woman who bumped into her.

I turn to her, curling my arm in hers so we can stay together. "'Till Saturday," I answer. "I didn't want to fly back on Sunday because we'd be too tired to get to work on Monday."

"Yeah, you thought that through," she comments. "Did we forget anything?"

I check the list on my phone that I had created a few days ago. "Not really. I just need sunscreen and some hygiene essentials."

We step into a drugstore and make a beeline to the items I need. I add sunscreen to my basket, new hair clips as well as tampons - because you never know - and deodorant. Jungkook never uses deodorant because apparently it's an Asian thing that he never stinks, and I've never been more jealous in my life.

"What about these?" I hear Megan ask behind me and when I turn around, my eyes almost fall out of their sockets. She's holding a pack of condoms in the air, completely unbothered.

"Why are you waving them in the air like they're a pack of gum?" I whisper-scream and she grins. A mother with her small child walks past us and looks at us strangely like we're doing something weird. As if she's never bought condoms?

"Why not? By the way." she turns back to the shelf. "Which ones? King size or?"

Oh my gosh. "I don't think we need them," I say, trying not to be coy. "He bought a new pack a little while ago."

"Girl, you're going on a vacation for six days. Six days!" she counters. "I don't think one pack will be enough. Better be safe than sorry, unless you plan to go raw."

"Yeah— I mean no— I mean I don't know." I groan loudly and toss a pack into my shopping basket.

I hear Megan laugh as I continue to walk to the section with hair care products. She comes up next to me and I can feel her eyes on me as I go back and forth between two conditioners.

I sigh and look up at her. "I get self-conscious because you know I'm not that experienced in some areas," I say slowly. "I want to please him, but I haven't tried it yet."

"You mean suck his cock?" she asks, and it blows my mind how straightforwardly serious she can say that. I nod. "Ask him what he likes and you should be fine. Just don't do anything you're not comfortable with."

"You're right." I smile and we head to the register to pay.

By the time Monday arrives, I haven't slept all night from excitement. Our flight leaves in a few hours, although Jungkook said we don't have to hurry because we're going on his private jet anyway. Forget a private jet, I've never been on a plane.

Our vacations when I was a kid consisted of long car rides because my mom was afraid of flying. So to say that the thought of flying above the clouds makes my stomach turn would be a perfect description.

Jungkook takes our suitcases and puts them in the trunk while I buckle up. Asking one last time if I packed everything I need, he starts the engine and we head to the airfield. He takes my hand when we arrive and he hands the car keys to a young man with red curly hair, now pulling me toward the small plane.

With each step, my anxiety increases, and I wonder if fear of flying is something hereditary because I begin to think I have it too, even though we haven't even boarded. Jungkook places a kiss on my knuckles and then swings his arm around my shoulder, the wind ruffling my hair.

"You ready?" he asks before we climb the steps into the plane and I nod, even though I want to run.

"I guess so," I mumble, taking a sip from the water bottle I'm glad I packed in my bag. "How long will it take?"

He hums. "I think around five hours."

"Five seems like too many." I almost cry as we make our way inside the plane. I don't even feel like looking around the expensive interior. Maybe my anxiety is unnecessary because I'm doing something I've never done before.

"Hey," Jungkook calls out, forcing my eyes up to his. He strokes his thumb reassuringly across my cheek. "I'm right here, you don't have to be scared. And if it gets too much, tell me. Okay?"

"Okay." I nod and he smiles.

We sit down in the big leather seats placed across from each other with a big table in between. There is already fruit and two glasses with a champagne bottle on it, but I don't think I can devour any of them unless I want to mess up the expensive floor.

"What if I throw up all over you?" I ask anxiously, and he laughs.

"I don't mind. It's your first time, so it could happen," he tells me with a shrug of his shoulder.

I ignore all the loud noises coming from the plane and the two attendants walking to the front of the plane to the pilot and back again before closing the curtain to give us privacy.

I close my eyes after everything is ready and we prepare to take off. I feel Jungkook sit down next to me and he takes my hand, encouraging me to dig my fingers into his skin. The plane rattles a bit and a weird feeling settles in my stomach that feels like I'm in an elevator.

"Open your eyes, baby." I hear his deep voice in my ear and that makes me peek through my eyelids.

I am stunned.

The small window to my left shows impossibly cuddly-looking clouds and a baby blue sky. The sun is bright and everything looks like the pictures from a magazine or the pictures my friends have sent me from their flights.

"It's beautiful!" I marvel, my nose practically pressed against the window.

I realize it was actually half bad and that the urge to throw up is now at a minimum. The takeoff was scary, yes, but not as bad as I had imagined. I sink back into the seat and let out a breath.

A little time passes with the crew peeking in through the curtain a few times to make sure we don't need anything. It doesn't take long for my anxiety to completely subside then and the feeling of fatigue takes over.

My eyes close on their own, the lack of sleep I got last night now heavy on my lids. I slump deeper into the seat and a distant memory of someone placing my head on something soft remains.

"Mikayla." I hear a soft voice calling out to me and I hum. "Mikayla, wake up."

I open my eyes slowly and come face to face with doe eyes and defined eyebrows softer than any clouds I've observed recently. Or was it a dream? I look around slowly, trying to blink the sleep from my eyes.

The window now looks out onto a field with a broad asphalt path, and I notice that we are no longer flying. "Have we arrived?" I ask, sitting up more.

"Yes, come on. Let's get our luggage and drive to the villa." Jungkook says, extending his hand in my direction once he's standing.

Six hours felt like ten minutes and I regret falling asleep because I missed the beautiful view. But at least I didn't have to put up with the landing.

Slowly descending the stairs from the plane, I am hit with a heat wave. The sun shines bright and warm on my head and I put on my sunglasses so I'll be able to see something. The air is just as warm as the sun, but the humidity is already causing sweat to form on my skin.

Jungkook doesn't let go of my hand the whole time and we walk together to a black parked car some distance away. I think it's his car at first and want to ask how they got it here so fast, but the local license plate suggests it's a rental car.

"Are you still tired?" Jungkook asks before we get in. I shake my head no. "Hungry?"

"Maybe a little," I admit and he smiles.

I squirm in my seat now that sleep is completely out of my system and excitement and joy have taken its place. I watch the streets and the diverse people as we whiz by.

I love seeing new people, new cultures, and new countries, although I can't say I've done it often in the past. But just the thought of traveling the world is thrilling to me.

The area where our rental villa is supposedly located is quieter and more secluded Jungkook said. We make a small stop at a food stand because my stomach begins to growl and then continue. Until Jungkook stops somewhere.

"Why are we pulling over?" I ask, turning to him. His eyes are dark as he stares at me.

"Come here." he rasps, pulling me over the center console onto his lap after moving his seat to the back.

I laugh as I try to find a more comfortable position and my butt keeps pressing against the steering wheel before Jungkook pushes the seat all the way back. "I know that look," I comment, raising my right eyebrow as I try to fight the blush from my cheeks.

"I could hardly wait." He admits, biting his lower lip. This man is horny nonstop. "I almost considered joining the Mile High Club. But you were scared and you fell asleep."

"I wasn't scared," I counter, swallowing a groan as Jungkook starts sucking on my neck. "Couldn't you wait until we got there?"

He shakes his head against my skin. "I thought you wanted to know what you could do in a car like this without it being heard from outside."

I almost fade into a puddle as his hand then disappears inside my pants. It's both a curse and a blessing that he never forgets what I say because he always silently promises to live it all out. And I can't complain as I let myself fall apart in his arms.

_________________

A/N: I hate fade-to-black scenes but here we are 😈🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.5K 61
"And where the hell is the supposed assistant?" He angrily asked. "I'm here." A soft voice answered shyly. There was something about the voice that w...
29.2K 1.1K 31
โThank you for everything. Thank you for loving me. Thank you.โž tears threatening to escape from his eyes โThank you for letting me be a part of you...
10.6M 430K 68
โHow old are youโž jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. โ2!?โžhe asked with a frown. โT-twentyโžyou said nervously after shaking yo...
336K 11.1K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...