Trust Me(Book 3) A Supernatur...

Від allynmck1

"Dean, I am in your life now too, you need to remember it's not you and Sam anymore" "You are right, we forge... Більше

ACT 1
1- I Don't Have A Harp
2- Teenagers
3- Her Majesty
4- Shooting Her
5-Missed All The Psycho
6- Scrooge McDuck
7- A Bit Legendary
8-Lumberjack
9-He Left
10- Guys Who Save The World
11-Do Anything Else Stupid
12- Watching Myself On Netflix
13- My Name Is....
14- You're Idiots
15- Wee Girlfriend
16- You've Been Gone
17- Loved This Thing
18- I'm Ruined
19- All The Votes
20- The Code
21- Order Pancakes
22- Legacy
23-You Keep Those
24-Super-Mario Power Up
26- Yippee-kay-yeah
27- Bizzaro World
Act 2
1- Lost Everything
2-I'll Be The One

25-Prissy Ass

68 6 0
Від allynmck1

Season 12 x 21

Since getting the urgent phone call from Mary; Sam, Dean and Calliope head off to the last place that they knew Mary was at. Entering the motel room, Dean flicks on the light, "Mom?" he calls out, as they enter looking for her.
"Mary?" Calliope calls out, as the three of them look around.

"Well, looks like she hasn't been here for a while" Dean says coming out of the bathroom.
"Yeah. All her stuff is gone. Did she say she was moving on or...?" Sam asks him.
"No, I told you what she said, She said, 'Dean, call me. We have a problem' and then that was it. She didn't sound happy" Dean says.

"Well, when she isn't here, she usually bunks with the Brits right?" Calliope then says to them.
"I've called Mick, like, six times. He's been radio silent since they sent him to London" Dean tells her, as he takes his phone out, making a call.

"Ketch, calling to see if my mom's with you. It's Dean.....Winchester....because I'd like to speak to her, that's why" Sam and Calliope listen to Dean saying, "No, I'm not being terse. Look, if you haven't seen her, do you know where she is? No, I'm not being curt either. Look, I don't have time for Manners 101 from you, okay? If she's with you, I want to know about it.....Fine!" he says as he then hangs up the call, "Such a dick" he comments.
"And?" Sam asks him.
"He says he hasn't seen Mom in over a week" Dean tells them.

"But Mom called two days ago, said she was working a case with him" Sam says to his brother.
"Which means he's lying" Dean says back.

"But why would he—" Sam stops as his phone starts ringing. He takes it out looking at the caller ID, "Jody" he tells Dean and Calliope as he answers the call, "Jody, hey. No, what?" they hear Sam saying then they see his face fall, "No, uh...No, we hadn't heard" Sam says to Jody.
"Mom?" Dean quickly asks.

Sam shakes his head at him, "Um, when? What the hell happened?" he says to her, and, "Oh, no. No, I—yeah, thanks for letting me know. Bye" he then says the call ending.
"Who?" Dean asks, as they know it's a call that someone had died.
"Eileen" he tells them.
"Oh, God" Calliope says putting her hand in to her mouth in shock.

"How?" Dean then asks Sam.
"She was, um...mauled by a wild animal in a wooded area that doesn't have animals that do that, in South Carolina" he tells them.
"But I thought she was in Ireland" Dean says to him, Sam just shakes his head, and is in disbelief.

Calliope goes up to Sam, wrapping her arms around him, "I am so sorry, Sam" she says to him.
He pulls away from her, "Dean, Callie, that's the second hunter death we've heard about in two weeks" he says.
"I know. But two doesn't mean a pattern" Dean says.
"Three would" Sam then says.
"Meaning?" Dean asks him.
"Mom is a hunter. And no one knows where she is" he says to Dean.

Dean, Sam and Calliope stand in the morgue, looking over Eileen's dead body, Dean and Calliope looking at Sam, knowing that this was hard on him. "People who do what we do....you know there are gonna be deaths, but this..." Sam stops, as Calliope places her hand on his arm, letting him know it's gonna be okay.

Dean opens the case file, reading the report, "these wounds, I mean, we've only seen something this bad a few times" he says to them.
"Hellhound?" Sam asks.
"Yeah" Dean replies, "But it doesn't make any sense. Why would a....why would a demon sic a Hellhound on her? Why did she leave Ireland?" he asks.

"I really don't know, Dean" Calliope then says to him.
"All right, well, counting Eileen, that makes seven hunters in three weeks" Dean then says.
"Yeah, and those are the ones that we know about" Sam adds.
"Seven monster-related deaths. I mean, what, did all the things out there suddenly start working together?" Dean asks them.

"Dean, demons and monsters, they don't team up" Calliope says looking at him.
"Seven hunters are gone. We can't grab a signal on Mom's phone. Callie can't even get a sense on where she is. Cass had Kelly Kline who knows where. Mick has slipped off the grid. Ketch is lying to us. I....I want to punch something in the face" Sam says to the two of them.
"Good. Hold on to that. Cause it looks like we got a Hellhound to deal with. Which means...." He pauses.
"You gotta call Crowley" Calliope sighs.
"Yeah" Dean sighs.

They head back to the bunker, Sam giving Crowley a call, "I'm telling you, I don't know anything about it. The name Eileen Leahy, means nothing to me"
"Crowley, only a demon can control a Hellhound. Which means that one of your people was involved" Sam says to him.
"If that the case, I would know about it. There are no missing Hellhounds. I was cuddling with them just last night" Crowley replies.
"Right" Sam says not believing him at all, "And you know nothing else of the other hunters who are dying?"
"Not only don't I know, I don't care" he then hangs up the call.
"Well, what a great help he was" Sam sighs looking at Dean and Calliope.

Dean, Calliope and Sam head into town, stopping at the post office, to see if they had received anything lately from any hunters. Sam had been calling around, to other hunters, when they see Dean coming out from the post office, opening a letter, "So, I've been calling around about all the other hunters that died. Every one of them had years of experience" Sam tells Dean.

"We got a letter. From Eileen" Dean suddenly says to the two of them.
"Eileen?" Sam says to him.
"She sent it four days ago. It was sent snail mail, cause she thought that her phone and her computer were both hacked. She left Ireland because she was scared" Dean tells them.
"Scared of what?" Calliope asks him.
"Well, after she accidentally killed that Brit douche, Renny, she thought that the British Men of Letters were on her" Dean says, as Sam takes the letter and begins reading it.

" 'I know they're following me, watching me. They tapped my phone. I found a microphone in my room. I hate to be all girly, but could I bunk with you guys for a few days till I sort this out?'" Sam reads to them.
"You think the Brits were watching her?" Dean asks.
"If Eileen says they were..." Sam says.
"Then they might be the ones that killed her" Calliope then says.

"We need to check the bunker" Dean then says.
"If Eileen thought she was being watched, why didn't she just call out for you? You could have gotten her and zapped back here with her" Sam says looking at Calliope.
"She was being watched, she didn't want them to catch on that she knew, me randomly showing up, would have tipped them off. She didn't want to put us in danger" Calliope says to him.

"I just...I just wish.." he stops talking.
"We know, we know Sam" Calliope says giving him a weak smile, as they get back in the car.

The three of them head back to the bunker, and they begin looking around, seeing if the bunker had any hidden cameras, or microphones. Calliope began to check the map table, looking underneath it, and placed right beside one of the guns Dean had placed under there was a microphone. She looks up, and waves over at the boys not saying a word, and then points under the table. Both quietly bend down by her, and see the mic, Dean then looks at the two of them, "Those hunters you were talking to, was one of them Terry Marsh?" Dean asks, as he then indicates to roll with it.

"Yeah, Terry Marsh, from Missouri. I talked to him. He's also thinking it's not monsters doing the real killing" Sam says back.
"Okay, well, I got a text from him. He's been nosing around. Says he's got a fair idea of what's going on" Dean then says.
"And?" Calliope then says.
"He doesn't feel safe talking about it on the phone. He wants to meet. The old iron works off the interstate. Tomorrow night at 9:00. He says park off the road, by the warehouse" Dean then says.
"All right" Sam replies, as anger crosses his face.

The next night, Dean pulls up to where they set up the fake meeting, and the three of them get out of the car. Knowing full well that they were being watched, they head to the building, making sure they are seen going inside. Once inside, Calliope uses her powers, to get them back out, and they watch as some British Men of Letter's agents enter the building. Rushing up to the door, Dean quickly places a pipe through the handles, locking the men inside.

The three of them then sneak around, heading to the car, that had been parked in the bushes. Dean breaks the window, and Lady Bevell is sitting inside, she fires off two shots that miss Dean. Dean then pulls her out of the car, and she fights him, knocking the gun from his hand. Just as she goes to pick it up, Calliope uses her powers to hold her against the car, as Sam points his gun at her.

Sam keeps his gun pointed at Toni, as Calliope uses her powers to keep the woman restrained in the backseat, "Why are you spying on us?" Sam demands to know, "Oh, and what do you know about Eileen Leahy?"
"Who?" she asks him.
"Did you....Did your people....did they kill her?" Dean asks her.
"Probably" she answers, and anger grows in Calliope, "Rule of thumb. If you think we killed someone, then we probably did. Speaking of, you do realize that by attacking me, you invite the retribution of the entire British Men of Letters. No investigation, no trial, just punishment and ruin. Possibly at the hands of Mary Winchester" she then says.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Dean asks her.
"Your mother, she's our permanent guest" Toni tells them.
"She's your prisoner? Why?" Sam asks.
"Prisoner? Who said anything about prisoner? No, Mary's joined the team. Even has her own super-secret decoder ring" she says.
Sam scoffs, "You're lying"
"You're right. There is no ring" she says to him, as she then sighs, "Boys and their mums. See, you see her as Mummy, we see her as one of our best killers"
"You know, just cause she works with Ketch doesn't mean she likes him, or you" Dean says to her.

"Oh, that Oedipal myopia again. And did you really think she was just working with Ketch?" she leans forward saying to them, "All those days and nights—"
"That's enough" Sam says to her.
"He said it was some of the best sex he ever had" Toni then says.

Calliope looks at her, and holds her hand up, twisting it making Toni start choking, "You might want to rethink that"
"Fine" she chokes out, "He said it was the best sex he ever had" she manages to say, and Calliope grips tighter.
"Callie! Callie, stop" Sam says to her, as Dean slams on the breaks, and turns around, wanting to kill Toni.

Callie loosens her grip, and Toni takes a breathe, "Keep it up, and we will let her kill you" Dean warns her.
"All right, what about Mick? Where is he in all of this?" Sam then asks.
"Mick?" Toni questions.
"Yes, Mick" Sam says.
"Oh, Mick's dead" she tells them.
"He's dead?" Sam questions.

"Quiet. It was determined he was too sentimental for the job. Turns out he was too much like you three. And all the other US hunters. Ergo, soon each and every hunter in this country will join him. Jody Mills, Claire Novak. All of your other flannel-wearing, whiskey-swilling friends, they're dead" she tells them.

They arrive back at the Bunker, heading inside, "We're clear? You call Ketch, tell him if he wants to see you alive, he gest his prissy ass over here" Dean says to Lady Bevell, as they head down the stairs.
"Interestingly, his prissy arse is already here" they hear Ketch say as he and another agent stand there guns drawn on the three of them. Other men appear their guns drawn on them too, and Sam lowers his weapon.
"Lady Bevell, would you mind disarming them?" Ketch then asks her.

Sam, Dean and Calliope all look at one another, giving a shared look, as Toni goes to take Sam's gun, he twists her around, using the gun to shoot the one agent that was near him, as Dean takes his gun out form behind him and shoots the other one.

 Calliope looks over at Ketch and the man standing beside him, and waves her hand, sending them flying back, as Dean and Sam begins shooting at them. Ketch motions to the one to go around, and Calliope nods at Dean to go after him. Calliope then makes her self appear behind Ketch, and before he can react, she quickly takes the gun from him, "Get the hell up" she demands, as she points the gun at him.
"All right, Ketch. How many more guys are in here?" Sam asks as he comes out holding Toni.

Dean comes over and joins Calliope, as he holds onto Ketch, taking the gun from her and pointing it at him, "Our mom. Where is she?" Dean demands.

They then hear footsteps, "Don't move" they hear Mary saying as she comes up aiming her gun at them.
"Ah! Speak of the devil" Ketch says.
"Perfect timing, mom" Sam says.
"Just stay where you are" Mary then says.
Ketch goes to move, "Hey, you heard her" Dean says to him.
"I was talking to you" Mary says.

"Mom?" Dean say confused, as she then fires her gun, and it hits Calliope in the shoulder. Dean gets distracted by this, and Ketch uses this moment, to take the gun from Dean, and step away.
"Right, Ketch, stop!" Sam shouts, pointing his gun at him.

Dean goes over to Calliope, looking at her wound, she nods at him, letting him know she's okay, "I really wouldn't move" Ketch says having both guns pointed at the boys, "She will shoot you, as already demonstrated"

Dean and Calliope look at Mary in shock, as she approaches Sam, and takes the gun from him. Sam lets go of Toni, as he steps away from her, "Mummy always was a talented hunter. Just somewhat confused about obeying orders" Lady Bevell says to them, as they watch Mary and Ketch slowly start to leave the bunker.
"What did you do to her?" Sam asks her.

"Lady Bevell cleared up that confusion. And I suspect she told you that the American hunters are a dying breed. Hmm" Ketch says as he starts to follow Mary up the staircase.
Toni goes to follow, but he points his gun at her, "For heaven's sake, where do you think you're going?"

"Ketch" she says to him.
"Remember, at Kendricks, how they taught us that we were all expendable? That wasn't idle chat" Ketch says to her, as he heads up the stairs.

Mary stands at the top of the stairs, her guns pointed at them, "Look at me" Dean calls out going over beside his brother, "It's us, please. What's wrong with you? Mom!" he shouts at her, and she stares at them, a look un un-reorganization on her face.
"Your bunker is an excellent fortress. An even better tomb. So, we've re-jiggered the locks, we've shut off the water, and once we leave, the pumps that bring in the air shall reverse. Your oxygen should be gone in two days, maybe three. You dying in here, it's almost poetic" Ketch says to them, "Come along Mary" he then says to her, and they leave.
"Ketch!" Toni shouts, as Dean rushes up the stairs.

The door closes, and they hear it lock, as Dean bangs on it, "NO!" he screams, as the bunker then goes into complete lockdown. Calliope holds her wound, as she looks up at Dean, and panic sets into her mind, as she then looks at Sam.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1K 44 15
You are Bobby singers daughter, met Dean Winchester and immediately fell in love. Bobby reluctantly let you come on a case with them, in which you go...
107K 4K 29
When your mother is mysteriously murdered by demons and you're raised by a hunter from the age of ten, what could go wrong? After Matt is killed you...
86.4K 1.8K 22
You are a very shy hunter of the supernatural. You stay away from other hunters because you don't trust them and you work better alone. When you meet...
67.6K 2.1K 98
Never did you think you would have children of your own, especially with the love of your life. Now that you finally do, you have to realize that the...