Trust Me(Book 3) A Supernatur...

By allynmck1

"Dean, I am in your life now too, you need to remember it's not you and Sam anymore" "You are right, we forge... More

ACT 1
1- I Don't Have A Harp
2- Teenagers
3- Her Majesty
4- Shooting Her
5-Missed All The Psycho
6- Scrooge McDuck
7- A Bit Legendary
8-Lumberjack
9-He Left
10- Guys Who Save The World
11-Do Anything Else Stupid
12- Watching Myself On Netflix
13- My Name Is....
14- You're Idiots
15- Wee Girlfriend
16- You've Been Gone
17- Loved This Thing
18- I'm Ruined
19- All The Votes
20- The Code
22- Legacy
23-You Keep Those
24-Super-Mario Power Up
25-Prissy Ass
26- Yippee-kay-yeah
27- Bizzaro World
Act 2
1- Lost Everything
2-I'll Be The One

21- Order Pancakes

59 4 0
By allynmck1

Season 12 x 18

Sam and Calliope were in the library looking through files, and trying to find anything that might help them deal with Dagon, the next time they face her. Hearing footsteps, they both look over to see Dean walking in to the room, "we got our asses handed to us, even with the Colt. So, could really use the backup. Just call me back" they hear him saying as he ends his phone call.

"Still no luck with Cass, huh?" Sam asks his brother.
"Yeah, still AWOL" Dean replies, as he sits down beside Calliope.
"All right, so let's find him" Sam says as he takes a seat across from them.

"I've been trying Sam. The GPS on his phone is turned off, and there's nothing in the system about some weird guy in a trench coat getting arrested or turning up dead. Calliope's given Angel Radio a few tries, but ends up either giving me or herself a killer headache, so that's obviously not working" Dean tells his brother, as he takes his hidden gun out from under the table, and sets it down.

"Dean, it's Cass. I mean, this isn't the first time he's dropped off the map, you know? And whatever's happening, he'll be fine. He always is" Sam says, as they watch Dean take the gun apart to clean.
"Sam's right, if Cass is in serious trouble he will reach out, one way or another" Calliope says as she gently touches his arm.

"Yeah" Dean replies, wiping the parts of the gun down, "What about you? You got anything there, Reading Rainbow?" Dean then asks his brother.
"I stayed up all night going through every book we have on demons, and it turns out we have a lot of books on demons" Sam explains to him.

"Any on Dagon?" Dean asks.
"Mentions here and there, but nothing we can use. I guess the, uh, Princes of Hell are pretty good at staying off the radar" Sam tells him.

"Well, yeah, isn't that kind of their thing?" Dean remarks, as they hear Sam's computer chime.
"Hmm" Sam says, "Just got an email form Mick" he tells them as he opens the email up, "it's a case"
"Good" Dean then says, as Calliope cleans off the other parts he took off his colt.

"Looks like a guy names Jarrod Hayes disappeared in Tomahawk, Wisconsin, a week ago. No witnesses. No body. But Mick says this place has a history" Sam explains to the two of them.
"History, meaning what?" Calliope asks, as she helps pass Dean the parts of his gun that she had cleaned off.

"Well, it means a lot of people go missing in Tomahawk. One a year, every year, from 1898 to 1997, and then nothing until now" Sam answers her.
"So, 20 years?" Dean questions.
"Yeah. So, maybe they're starting up again? Maybe it's a cycle of some sort" Sam suggests.
"Well, one way to find out" Dean says, as he then cocks back the colt he had finished putting back together.

Dean, Calliope and Sam all head to Tomahawk, and head to the police station, donning their Fed suits they go to meet with the local Sheriff, who seemed to be working on some taxidermy. "I'm sorry, but why are the Feds interested in Jarrod Hayes?" the Sheriff asks them.

"Just following orders" Dean replies, and Calliope can see the annoyance on Dean's face.
"Yeah, so, what exactly can you tell us about the case?" Calliope asks the man.
"Well, nothing much to tell. Jarrod and his friends were hanging out at Weather Top. This make-out spot the kids use out in the woods. And then he ditched his pals to hoof it home. Never made it" he explains to them.

"So, somebody snagged him?" Dean asks.
"Oh, maybe?" he replies.
"Maybe?" Sam inquires.
"Look, maybe Jarrod did get got. We're working every lead. But if you ask me, he just bailed" The Sheriff tells them.
"And why would he do that?" Dean asks.

"Jarrod's had it rough. Mom left years ago. And his dad.... Well, let's just say Jarrod fell down the stairs a lot. If you know what I mean" he says to them.
"Wait a second. If you knew he was being abused, why didn't you—" "We tried" the Sheriff cuts Sam off.

"Try and take a child from his parents, even if they're the worst people in the world, it's not easy" he goes on to say to them.
"Did you talk to his old man?" Dean then asks him.
"Can't. Not really. Guy stroked out a couple years ago. Breathes through a tube. Guess who gets to take care of him? Can you imagine having to spoon-feed the guy that wailed on you for all those years? Everybody's got a breaking point. If Jarrod did blow town, I wouldn't blame him" the sheriff says as he continues working.

"You said that he was with friends the night Jarrod went missing" Dean then says.
"Did any of them happen to say anything?" Calliope asks.
"Nothing work repeating" he replies, as he finished on his otter, "Ain't he precious" he says smiling at them.
"Uh-huh, any idea where we can find these friends?" Dean then asks.
"Oh, yeah. Sure" he says as he just stares at the taxidermy animal before him.

After they finally get a location, the three of them head to a building where they see a kid sitting on a picnic table, "Daryn Boston?" Sam asks the kid, and he looks over at them, "Agents Stark, Martell, and Targaryen, FBI" he adds as they each hold up their fake badges.
The kid sighs, "Hell" he says as he flicks the joint he hand in his hands on the ground.

"Oh, no, yeah it's cool" Dean says picking it back up and handing it back to the kid, "Medicinal purposes, right?"
"Uh, yes" the kid slowly says surprised as he takes the joint back from Dean.
"Yeah" Dean says stepping back.
"We wanted to just talk to you about the night your friend Jarrod Hayes went missing" Calliope says to the boy.

"What about it?" Daryn asks.
"Well, the Sheriff says you were with him" Sam tells him.
"Yeah, well, the Sheriff is a jackass, all right? Look, he thinks Jarrod just skipped town" he says to them.

"And you don't?" Calliope asks.
"I know he didn't" he replies to her.
"Did you tell that to the cops?" Dean asks Daryn.
Daryn scoffs, "Man, Sheriff Bishop's not gonna believe me. We got history" he says.
"History?" Dean inquires.

"Any time something happens in this town he brings me in for questioning" Daryn says to them.
"Why is that?" Sam asks him.
Daryn holds the joint up in his fingers, "Why do you think?" he says indicating to the marijuana.
"Right" Sam says.
"Well, then, if you don't want to tell the Sheriff what you say, how about you just tell us?" Calliope then asks the kid.

Daryn then starts to get emotional, "Look, I ran to save Jarrod, okay? But..." he pauses as a memory floods his mind, "The monster, it got him"
"Monster?" Dean repeats.
"Black Bill" he tells them, looking over at him, a scared look on his face.

The three of them leave Daryn, and head to a local diner, where Sam begins to look up this Black Bill that Daryn had mentioned, "Black Bill is a local urban legend. Dates back more than 100 years" Sam explains, as Dean gets the pretty blonde waitress to fill his coffee back up, smiling at her. "A folklore story from 1907 that mentions that..." Sam pauses as he and Calliope watch the little interaction between the waitress and Dean, and Calliope just rolls her eyes.

"Uh, back then, he was called Black William. So, it looks like sometime between then and...." Sam stops again, as Calliope then kicks Dean under the table.
"Ouch what the hell was that for?" he asks her.
"Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact that my husband is checking another woman out in front of me" she says slight bitterness in her words, "and you aren't even paying attention to what Sam's telling us"

"It's habit" he replies giving her a guilty smile, "and I am paying attention, Yeah, Black Bill. What do you got?" he says as he then looks back at Sam and Calliope.
"All right, well, he lives in the woods, so he's like a local Jersey Devil. And apparently, he has the head of a goat" Sam tells them.
"A goat?" Calliope and Dean say together.
"Like..." Dean makes a goat noise, making Calliope chuckle, "Goat" he says.

"Yeah, a goat" Sam clarifies.
"Well, maybe that's what Daryn saw" Dean then says.
"Unless you think he was lying" Sam says to him and Calliope.
"No, I could tell by when he was talking to us, he was a little too freaked out to be lying about that" Calliope says to the brothers.
"So, we got a goat dude, with a name like a pirate, which is a little insane, even for us. And that bar is..."Dean whistles, "Super high. So, if it is real, what the hell is it?" he asks them.

"I'm not sure. I mean, there's tons of human-animal hybrid lore dating back all the way to ancient Egypt" Sam explains to Dean.
"Okay, so, uh, Sam you try and figure out what it is, and Dean and I will work on killing it" Calliope tells him, as she then sees the way that the waitress was checking Dean out.

"Okay" Sam agrees.
"I'll see you back at the motel" Calliope then says, "see what I can find out there" she adds, as she then gets up, grabbing her jacket and taking off, a little anger inside.

As she leaves the dinner, she sees the waitress, leaning against the table, flirting with Dean. Focusing on the woman, she suddenly makes the pot of coffee in the waitress's hand break, making coffee spill everywhere. Calliope watches as the waitress panics and tries to clean the mess up, and Dean catches a glimpse of Calliope outside the dinner. He gives her a stern look, then proceeds to grab his jacket, and she walks away from the dinner. Calliope hears Dean calling out for her, and he gets closer going to grab her arm, to stop her, and she turns around raising her hand making Dean get pinned up against the wall in the alleyway, "What the hell was that?" he asks her, as she lets him go.

"Oh, I dunno, the googly eyes you and that waitress were making in there to one another" she says crossing her arms and looking at him.
"Seriously, Callie, that was nothing, it was all innocent fun" he says back as he steps forward reaching out to touch her arm.

She sighs, as she moves back from his touch, "Dean, why do you keep doing this? I mean, you and I are married, and yet you still seem to be flirty with any hot thing that walks your way. Do you even want to be married, or be with me" she then asks him, as she tries to hold her tears back.

"Callie, baby, that meant nothing, I love you, okay, I don't even know why you are doubting any of this" he says to her.
"I just....Dean, I know you okay, I know how you get around woman" she says, as she then allows him to touch her arms, and he pulls her close.
"I promise, I only want to ever be with you, come on let's go get to the hotel, and I can show you how much I really love you" he says giving her his signature smile.
"You're gonna have to do a lot more than that to make up for this Dean Winchester" she smiles back at him.
"Oh, I think I have ideas" he says, as he leans forward and kisses her hard on the lips.

The next morning, after Calliope and Dean had a long night of Dean making things up to her, the two of them head back to the diner to see if Sam had found anything on Black Bill. They enter the dinner, Dean being a gentleman and opening the door for her, Calliope smiles as they head over to Sam, seeing that he had already ordered some food.

"Hey Sammy" Calliope says as she slides into the booth, Dean following sitting beside her, as he wraps his arm around her shoulder.
"You two have a good night?" Sam asks them.
"Awesome" Dean smiles, "It was an awesome night, so awesome" he repeats and Calliope giggles.
"Sorry, we kinda ditched you" Calliope apologizes to Sam.
"It's all good, I mean, someone was a bit of an ass last night" Sam says looking at Dean.

Dean just shrugs at the remark, then looks at Sam's plate "You gonna eat that?" he asks his brother, as he moves the plate in front of himself.
"Uh...guess not. Be my guest" Sam tells him, as Dean looks down at the cooked veggies, and egg-white omelet Sam had been eating.
"I mean, would it kill you to order pancakes?" Dean asks him, "Once" he adds.

"Okay" Sam says as he reaches to take the plate back.
"No, no" Dean says, holding the plate back, "I'll deal" he groans as he then takes a bite.
"So, how was your night?" Calliope then says to Sam, as Dean makes a disgusted face.

"Busy. A different kind of a busy, but good" he tells her.
"Right, books. Anything on Goat dude?" Dean asks him, as he slides the plate over to Calliope.
"Yeah, a little bit" Sam replies, as Calliope then takes a bite of the omelet, enjoying it.

"I have some idea what we're dealing with. Look at this" Sam then says, as he turns his tablet around to show them what he found. Calliope pushes the plate back over, and leans over as Dean takes the tablet from Sam. "It's a satyr. Half man, half goat. From Greek mythology" Sam explains.

"Isn't that what Phil from Hercules is?" Calliope says to the boys.
"Oh, come on. This guys' adorable. He plays a freaking flute" Dean says tossing the tablet back at Sam, as he grabs the plate of food again.
"Yeah, Dean. That's Pan. It's his flute" Sam says to him, "So, listen, satyrs are creatures of uncontrollable lust. They would lead people to the woods for massive orgies"

"Nice" Dean comments, and Calliope lightly kicks his leg under the table, and he almost chokes on the bite of omelet he was taking.
"And when the fun was over, the satyr would, quote, 'Feast upon the flesh of his victims until his belly was full to bursting with their moist, slippery meat'" Sam tells them.

Dean then quickly pushes the plate of food away, turned off from eating, "That's descriptive" he says.
"Just slightly, so, what do we do?" Calliope then asks.
"Well, I was thinking that maybe we could go talk to Daryn, see if this is, indeed, what he saw" Sam starts saying to them.

"But?" Dean asks sensing there was a but coming.
"But, his mom told me Daryn never made it home from work last night" he then says to the two of them.

The three of them head back to the plant that Daryn worked at and see a gentleman that they believe to be the manager, "Excuse me sir" Sam calls out getting the man's attention, "Agents Stark, Martell, and Targaryen, FBI" he adds, as they show their fake badges.

"We are looking for Daryn Boston" Calliope then says to the man.
"Uh, Daryn, is he in trouble?" he asks them.
"No, no, no, not at all. We spoke with him yesterday. Just wanna ask a few follow-up questions. I don't suppose he's around?" Sam says to him.

"No, Daryn didn't show up for work today" the manager tells them, as they then follow him inside the plant.
"So, when was the last time you saw him?" Dean asks him.
"Uh, last night. Closed up. Talked about our big day today" he goes on to say, as they stop walking.

"What big day?" Dean inquires.
"You see that walking clipboard over there?" he asks them about the man that was walking around in the distance.
"Yeah" Sam says.
"That's a health inspector. He's trying to shut us down" he explains to them.

"Why? This place seems spotless to me" Calliope asks him.
"It cleans up pretty nice, but our equipment, it's a little out of date" the manager tells her.
"Can't you upgrade?" Dean asks him.
"We would if we could" he replies, "Business isn't exactly booming. We had to shut down half the plant three months back. Meanwhile, our owner would rather play sheriff than actually take care of business"

"Wait a second. You're telling me that Sheriff Bishop owns this place?" Sam asks him.
"Yeah" he chuckles, "Barrett Bishop, Jr. Heir to the Bishop meat empire. His family, they've owned this plant for....forever. Barry's inside. He's hoping to sweet-talk the inspector. If you aske me, it's too little, way too late"

Just then the inspector calls out the manager, "Excuse me" he says to the three of them, and they let him walk away.
"So, we roll into town, look into a case, talk to the local badge—" "then our own witness suddenly goes missing" Calliope finishes Dean's sentence.

"Last place he was seen, owned by the Sheriff" Sam then adds, "Sound like a coincidence?"
"Just a little, guess we better go speak to the Sheriff" Calliope says to the boys.
"Yeah, that's gonna be so much fun" Dean groans as they start looking around the meat plant for the Sheriff.

Pushing past the plastic that was in the doorway, the three of them enter the area where they see chunks of meat hanging, "Ugh" Calliope groans.
"You hungry? I'm hungry" Dean then says not surprising her or Sam at all by this comment.

"Excuse me, Sheriff" Sam says as they see him standing there talking to an employee.
"Agents. What are you guys doing here?" he asks them.
"Well, we could ask you the same thing, except—oh, right. You run the joint" Dean remarks.

"Well, my name's on the paperwork. Pete handles the day-to-day. Are you still trying to chase down Jarrod Hayes?" Sheriff Bishop asks them.
"Yeah, we are, and now, Daryn Boston" Calliope informs him.

"Yeah, seems to have gone missing, too" Dean adds.
"Geez. First I've heard of it" he tells them.
"Yeah" Sam says to him, "So tell us, what have you heard about Black Bill?" he then asks.
"I'm sorry" Bishop says as if he hadn't heard Sam.

"Black Bill. Daryn told us he saw Black Bill attack Jarrod Hayes" Sam explains to him.
"He did not want to tell you, because he didn't think that you would believe him" Calliope says as well.
"Well...you know" he stammers, "He's right" he says, as he starts walking, and they follow,  "Look, round here, parents tell their kids not to go into the woods or Black Bill will get 'em. He's the bogyman. Everyone knows that the bogyman ain't real" he says to them.
"Sure about that?" Dean asks him, "Seems like a lot of people go missing in this town"

"Yeah, one a year, every year up until '97" Sam adds.
"Yeah. Okay. I mean, people come to town they work in the plant for a while, then they get bored and restless and they, you know, move on" Sheriff Bishop says as they stop walking.

"And Daryn?" Calliope asks him.
"Maybe Daryn thinks he saw Black Bill, but let's be honest. Kid was drink, high, or both.  And I'll bet you dollars to donuts, Daryn's holed up, sleeping one off. Hell, he's probably waking up right now, safe and sound" Sheriff Bishop says to them.

Dean, Calliope and Sam then leave the plant, as they head outside, Calliope thinks she hears a faint voice in the distance, but it stops. "Well, Sheriff's not acting suspicious at all" Dean says to her and Sam, as they head for the Impala.
"Right" Sam agrees.

"Yeah, but how is he connected to goat dude?" Dean asks.
"Now that's a good question" Sam adds, as they go to the car and leave, heading back to the motel to decide their next move.

The three of them enter the room, Dean taking his tie off the moment he walks in the door, "So, why don't Dean I look into the list of all the missing see if anything connects them all. Sam, why don't you hit the library and see what you can find out about the Bishop family, cause there has to be something there" Calliope suggests to the brothers.

"Sounds like a plan" Sam smiles, as Calliope grabs her clothes, and heads to the bathroom to get changed out of her blouse and dress pants.

Once dressed Calliope steps out to see that Sam had left to head to the library and Dean was finishing buttoning up his plaid shirt. Calliope puts her clothes away, and then gets her laptop out, placing it on the table in the room.
"You really want to do work?" Dean asks her, "I mean, we've got alone time" he smirks at her.

"Dean, we had lots of alone time last night, come on, we have a case and we need to do this" she smiles at him, as she then brings up the missing people list, "if you can bring up the employee list from the plant, we can cross-reference and see if any of them worked there" she then says to Dean.

He groans as he then grabs the tablet that was on the table, and get's the employee list, "here you go" he says, and she smiles, as she takes it from Dean.
"You can get some food after we do this" she tells him, as he pulls the chair over and sits beside her.

"Awesome" he smiles, as she then starts to compare the names on the two lists.
"So, here we go, look at this" she says pointing to the names on both lists.
"Well, would you look at that" Dean says seeing what she saw.
"I'll text Sam to meet us at the diner, get you some food while we wait for him" she smiles, as she then shuts the computer and tablet down, and they grab their jackets and head out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 259 25
Andrea Fe. She knew she was a Nephilim. She knew she was a hunter. When she meets the Winchester boys her life takes a drastic turn. Foe becomes fam...
1.7K 180 36
I let the archangel take me, in hopes of protecting my family from the self appointed God that was once my lover. I battled with heartache, a disabil...
1.2K 41 6
You were hurt on a previous hunt so now Dean won't let you go with him and Sam even though your fine. They leave to go on a hunt and Jodie Mills call...
Home. By B

Fanfiction

974 47 16
Sam, You, and Dean haven't hunted together in months. But with one phone call, your life changes dramatically. And you realize that you never should...