Jisung x NCT

Oleh _mieschief_

REQUESTS CLOSED Just a bunch of JisungxNCT Storys. There will be fluff, smut, mpreg, angst and little space. ... Lebih Banyak

Intro
My cute little boy - ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ 💚
Mate - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ 💚
Unexpected Love - ˡᵘᶜᵃˢ 💚
180512 - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Happy Birthday - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Crush - ᵐᵃʳᵏ💚
Crush - ᵐᵃʳᵏⁿᵒ💚
Overprotective brothers - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Date - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ 💚
Big Secret - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Messed up - ʲᵉⁿᵒ💚
our forever baby - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ💚
Stepbrothers in love - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ 💚
Forced Marriage - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ💚
Love at first Sunsight - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ💚
Do you believe in magic? - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ💚
A New Family Member - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ💚
Cupid - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ💚
We are in love with you! - ᵐᵃʳᵏʰʸᵘᶜᵏ 💚
Don't leave me - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ💚
Wo Ai Ni - ˣⁱᵃᵒʲᵘⁿ 💚
Adore you - ᵈᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ💚
Love letter - ***💚
stormy - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚
Tics - ᵗᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ💚
Turned into a woman - ʲᵒʰⁿⁿʸ💚
What's wrong? - ⁿᶜᵗ💚
Lost - ⁿᶜᵗ 💚🥀
Baby - ᵗᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ 💚 (⚠️)
Jealous - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ 💚 (⚠️)
First time - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ💚⚠️
Princess - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ ⚠️
Sub or not? - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ ⚠️
Dance Partner - ᵗᵉⁿ⚠️
Birthday present - ᵈᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘᶜᵏ⚠️
Mafia and pretty boy - ᵐᵃʳᵏ⚠️
Jealousy - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
You too? - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ ⚠️
Fight - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
Come to Daddy~ - ʲᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ⚠️
Jealous Sun - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ⚠️
Friendship Plus - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
My boy - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
My boy - ʲᵉⁿᵒ⚠️
Obedient omega - ᵈᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ⚠️
Bonnie & Clyde - ʸᵘᵗᵃ⚠️
Sleepless night - ⁿᵒᵐⁱⁿ⚠️
knife play - ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ ⚠️ (🥀)
Stay with me - ʲᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿ 🥀⚠️
Everything's fine - 2ᵗᵃᵉ 🥀
Pain - ʲᵃᵉᵐⁱⁿ🥀
Regrets - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
Hate comments - ʸᵘᵗᵃʳᵒ 🥀
Mianhae Hyung - ⁿᶜᵗᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀
Everything is fine - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ (ᶜʰᵉⁿˢᵘⁿᵍ)🥀
You are my weakness - ᶜʰᵉⁿˡᵉ🥀
Voices - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
I'm okay - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
Raped - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀
Help them! - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀
We will forever be your hyungs - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀
I can Help you - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ🥀
I can Help you - ʰᵃᵉᶜʰᵃⁿ🥀💚
Pregnant - ⁿᶜᵗ🥀💚
Little boy - ⁿᶜᵗ 🌸
Nursing - ʲᵘⁿᵍʷᵒᵒ🌸
Dad - ᵐᵃʳᵏ🌸
Meow - ⁿᶜᵗ🌸
double dealing - ⁿᶜᵗ

Don't be shy - ˢⁱᶜʰᵉⁿᵍ💚

1.2K 32 4
Oleh _mieschief_

Jisung is in live with Sicheng...

💚💚💚💚💚

Jisung may or may not have a little crush on Dong Sicheng, alias WinWin. But he could never tell anyone. Nobody knows about his little crush and he didn't intend to tell anyone. He is happy as it is right now. Jisung can watch his Hyung dancing and training and enjoy the little details he loves so much about his Hyung without anyone from the side annoying him. Because Jisung knows exactly that if he tells someone, sooner or later the whole group will find out and Jisung wants to avoid that at all costs.

Jisung once tried to tell Jaemin, his favorite hyung, but when Jisung started talking about a crush, Jaemin shouted out various names and wanted to guess for himself who it was, but this only attracted attention and that became too much for Jisung and has since then ignored all of Jaemin's questions. Jisung has also since then decided that he will never mention his crush again and so far Jisung has been quite happy with it until he learned that WinWin will not be part of NCT2021's comeback.

"But why won't Hyung be there?" asked Jisung, somewhat conspicuously, his Dream Hyungs. Of course, they looked at him in surprise, because they did not know that Jisung and Sicheng had close contact.
"We don't have, but I was just wondering. After all, we are 23 memebers...", Jisung quickly defended himself when his members asked. "Well, Lucas won't be there either, and Ten probably won't be there for the shooting of our main track either," Mark said, shrugging his shoulders. "Yes, but Lucas is on hiatus and Ten has something else to do, but why WinWin?" asked Jisung again.

He knew nothing about Sicheng's shoot.
"Sicheng Hyung is going to shoot for a drama in China," Chenle explained, turning back to his phone. "And for how long? Do you already know that?" asked Jisung curiously. "No, but I guess a year. But tell me, why do you care so much?" asked Haechan, who always wanted to know everything about his members and actually did. No one's safe from Haechan. Sooner or later, all secrets came to light, especially when they aroused Haechan's interest.
"I'm just asking, is that so bad?", Jisung asked back this time a bit bitingly and forgot his tone for a moment, which of course immediately caught the attention of the others.

"Jisung, you're a little confused today, I think. Why don't you go to your room and distract yourself a bit, hmm?", Mark said and Jisung heard Mark being very disappointed in him because Jisung had attacked his hyung. Jisung looked down and nodded, then disappeared into his room. Jisung must honestly admit, he was a bit annoyed by Haechan's questioning and therefore proud of his answer, but it hurt that Mark now punishes him, even though Haechan was the one who had harassed him so much.
Mark gets angry when Haechan annoys him too and nobody says anything to Mark. On the contrary, they even scold Haechan for bothering his hyungs so much, but with his dongsaengs it doesn't matter, right?

Jisung just didn't understand, but he didn't have time to get upset about it now. His Crush will leave the country for a year and Jisung will no longer have the opportunity to see Sicheng. He had actually been looking forward to the big comeback so much, but since Sicheng is not there, he does not want to participate anymore and he means it. After Sicheng left the country, the first training sessions for the new comeback began and Jisung refused to go there, but not like a little kid who defiantly says 'no', no..., he got sick. He really got very sick. He developed a fever and his limbs all ached.

Jisung said he wouldn't participate, but he didn't want to get that sick.
"Jisung, I'll call Taeyong and let him know you're still sick," Mark said, and then went to the SM Building with the other Dreamies. Jisung had been that ill for two whole weeks now. There have been several doctors, but they all said that Jisung had a simple crib and that it will go away after a few days, but two weeks is more than just a few days and that worried the boys.
Jisung couldn't really participate in the last comeback because of his knee and they didn't want to repeat that, especially not after three members weren't there already.

Taeyong finally decided to take the boy to the hospital and there the boy was immediately accepted. They said Jisung caught corona and was still struggling with the last symptoms. When they found out that Jisung had corona, everyone tested themselves immediately, but luckily everyone was negative and Jisung was already negative again, but his body was still too weak and so the doctors helped him.

Jisung remained in the hospital for three days and two nights. After that, he felt better and was able to go home, but he was still banned from training for a week so that his body could recover properly. And so Jisung just lay in his bed or on the sofa for a week. He saw his members leave the house tired early in the morning and come home exhausted late at night. He was a little happy not to go through the same thing, but he also felt guilty because he is also a member of them and a part of NCT.

After the week, Jisung did everything to make up for the missed hours. He stayed longer at night and also got up earlier. He noticed that he didn't even have to think about Sicheng during the hard work and so Jisung saw it as a solution to forget his crush and want to make his fans happy. But even overwork is not good for him. The other members were worried about their Maknae. "Jisung, we know you lost three weeks of time, but you caught up in one week. You should slow down now," Taeyong told him, but Jisung didn't want to. He didn't want to have a free minute where he could possibly think of Sicheng.

He didn't want to feel pain. He could have told Sicheng about his crush long ago and his heart would feel lighter, but instead he felt better to keep it a secret and now live with pain. Jisung missed Sicheng very much. At night he dreamed of the few moments they had together and when Jisung had a free minute because his hyungs forced him to, he watched the Awza episode with Sicheng to bring back old memories. He also thinks that his crush started there. He blames Haechan for forcing them to do things Jisung would never have done. But he is also grateful to Haechan, because that's how the boy learned what true love is.

But now it hurts and Jisung wants to get rid of it. He just wants to throw away all the memories of Sicheng and forget him, but even if he forgets him now, Sicheng will come back and with him all the memories.
It just hurts... Jisung tries to stay strong. Throughout the comeback he stays strong and it works. He grew stronger and didn't think about Sicheng most of the time, but as he had expected, the day came when Sicheng came back and that day was already today.

NCT had decided to throw a welcome party for Sicheng and Jisung didn't want to be there.
"I'm on a meeting with my parents this weekend," he said, attracting some attention. "What do you mean? Today Sicheng is coming back. In exactly three hours, to be exact, so we have to hurry," Taeyong said, shooing the others away. "I'm sorry Hyung, but the meeting has been in place for quite some time. Say greetings to Sicheng from me," Jisung said, and then went to his room. "But you were the one who asked so many questions about Sicheng when he had to leave, why suddenly so cold now?" asked Haechan and Jisung cursed the day he gave himself to the most annoying member.

"As I said, they were just questions, Hyung. Nothing more...", Jisung said and then went to his room, but unfortunately he wasn't alone there for long.
"Jisung what's wrong?" asked Taeyong, and only once did Jisung wish his hyung would leave him alone. "Nothing. Everything is fine. I'm sorry to spoil your party, but my family comes first," he said, packing his bag. It was true that Jisung had planned something with his family, but he only did so after he learned when Sicheng would return.
"Jisung, I know there's something wrong. We are also your family. I know you don't have that much contact with Sicheng, but he's your hyung," Taeyong said, and this time it got on Jisung's nerves.

"Hyung please let me pack my bag now. I don't want to talk about it, with anyone. I'm old enough to handle it on my own, so if you'd excuse me now," Jisung said, pointing to the door. Taeyong was dissapointet by Jisung, but he also knew that the boy was a bit depressed, but did not want to push him any further and just let it go and left.
And so, in the next hour, Jisung disappeared for three days. He stayed with his parents all weekend, who were happy about it, of course, but they were also worried and approached Jisung about it.
"Why can't anyone just leave me alone," Jisung shouted, running away from home with his bag.

He didn't know what was wrong with him, but everything just upset him. Maybe it was the emotions for Sicheng that came back and scared the boy because he didn't want to fall into the same hole as then, but maybe it was just panic because he had never lost his love for Sicheng and doesn't want to accept it. In any case, it scared Jisung and he hated the feeling. Most people who panic or fear usually look for a culprit and in this case he blames Haechan and Sicheng for his condition.
Actually he alone is responsible, but Jisung is too blind to recognize this.

Even after a few weeks, he still hasn't exchanged a word with Sicheng. And he also tries to ignore Haechan most of the time and this surprised the other Hyungs. They knew they wouldn't get anything out of Jisung, so they decided to talk to Haechan for now. "What have you done to Jisung," Jaemin immediately attacked him, but Haechan immediately raised his arms as if he were innocent.
"I didn't do anything. I don't know what about him," Haechan said. "Calm down Jaemin. We have to approach it systematically," Doyoung said like a mother and some of the members had to stop themself from laughing.

"What was the last conversation you had with Jisung?" asked Doyoung and Haechan thoughtfully. In the last few days it has been nothing more than a 'hello' and 'bye'. "I believe in Sicheng's welcome party," he said, and Taeyong remembered.
"That's right. Jisung said something about, he has to deal with it alone, because he is already old enough and therefore does not need us," said Taeyong and that made the other ponder.
"That means Jisung has a problem, but with whom and why?" asked Chenle meekly.
"Who hasn't talked to Jisung in the last few days?" asked Jaemin and a few people hands got up. Xiaojun, Ten... actually all from WayV and of course Haechan. "I've got it...!" shouted Chenle and immediately everyone looked at him. "I'm such an idiot for not noticing it sooner," he said, and the others became more impatient for the answer.

"Jisung has a crush..."

Silence... No one said anything for a few seconds until Haechan started laughing.
"On me? Haha... The poor boy," Haechan said, but the others only gave him a 'serious' look.
"What?" "Not you, you idiot. Sicheng is the one", Chenle screamed. "Me?" asked Sicheng, confused, who didn't really see the boy very often and never in the romantic way.
"Yes. Jisung has been asking many questions for ages when he learned that Sicheng was leaving, and after Sicheng left, he became seriously ill. Sure, he had corona, but they also say that if you are heartbroken you are more sensible to illness and then when he was healthy, he threw himself into work and distracted himself from his lovesickness. Then when we wanted to throw the welcome party, he just wanted to get away from there and became passive-aggressive to all of us when we asked how he was doing," Chenle explained. "That's right, his parents called me after the weekend and asked if we knew anything," Taeyong said, and now it made sense for everyone except Haechan.

"And then why the hatred against me?" asked Haechan, surprised.
"Because you let me do these stupid things back then, in this Awza episode. It's your fault that I fell in love with  hyung...", Jisung said in an angry voice. He heard everyone and was now very angry, but also very shy, because Sicheng now knows the truth.
"Jisung...," Sicheng said, getting closer to the boy.
"I'm sorry Hyung. I wanted to tell you, but when you left, I thought I could forget my feelings for you and just leave everything behind, but I can't. I'm sorry...", Jisung said, lowering his head. Sicheng signaled to the others to leave the two alone, and immediately they all disappeared quietly.

"Jisungie look at me," Sicheng said softly, placing a hand on his cheek. "You don't need to apologize for your feelings. You can't help it, but that's okay. To be honest, I missed you the most. I was also a little sad when I realized you weren't at the party, but I'm not mad at you. Jisungie... I love you... Longer than you think...", he said, and Jisung immediately blushed and got shy. He hid his face behind his hands and Sicheng started laughing.

"Don't be shy Jisungie...", Sicheng said, taking Jisung's hands in his, then they came closer and closer until finally their soft lips met and they shared an intense but love-filled kiss.
" YOU'RE WELCOME!" they suddenly heard Haechan screaming from the kitchen and now Jisung pressed his red face into Sicheng's T-shirt and Sicheng laughed again, but took the boy in his arms and stroked his hair.

.

.

Look at this picture and you know everything...

They are both so shy, you could literally see it in their faces, but they are also so cute, that my heart will expload.

~chichi

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.2K 418 17
He is imperfect, but he tries. He is good but he lies. He is hard on himself. He is broken and wont ask for help. He is messy but he is kind. He is l...
101K 2.4K 67
Just some Oneshots of Renyang Includes: Fluff Angst Smut Highest ranking: #1 on Yangren Disclaimers: • All fiction this doesn't reflect on them in...
4.5K 92 17
Welcome! As the title says this is a kpop oneshots book (mostly ateez tho). !!!NO SMUT!!! There's angst, bxb, fluff, sick/hurt, au and little space (...
12.2K 597 18
Jisung is a caring and lovely person, but he always falls in love with the wrong person. Now he finally found a nice, sweet and caring person, but th...