Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self πŸ’ž
Locked Up πŸ”
❀️ Cozy night in Library ❀️
Mihir loses his calmβ˜„οΈ
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😢
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❀️
Shravani's outburst πŸ’¨
Dreadful Past πŸ’”
Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳
Boyfriend Material?🀨
Warmth and Comfort! πŸ€—
Getting Along With Eachother! πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
College Trip πŸ˜„
Aao Milo Chale πŸƒ
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special πŸ–€β€οΈ
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❀️
Kiss πŸ‘€
Falling 🍁❀️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❀️
Stay 😊
Jealous πŸ‘€
Pissed Shravani 🀭
Walk through the Alley!πŸ˜‚β€οΈ
Realization & Confession❀️✨
Asking Her Out πŸ‘€βœ¨β€οΈ
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨β™₯️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise πŸ’
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❀️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❀️ ♾️

The peaceful sleep πŸ˜‡

320 57 76
By Romantic_Fanatics

Everyone stood in Shravani's cabin as she lied there with her eyes closed. She slowly gained her conscious and with a very slow pace opened her eyelids.. she saw her whole family, her cousins and her bestfriend along with Mihir standing there. Her eyes fell on Bela who was looking pale and the shocking part was the happiness and thankfulness she saw in her father's eyes.

Yeh dadda itne khush lag rahe hai? Mumma wapas aa gayi is wajah se ya main bach gayi is wajah se?

She thought wondering to herself.

Who am j kidding.. ofcourse Mumma me wajah se.. mere rehne ya rehne se I am sure unhe koi farq nahi parta hoga.

She smiled sadly looking away. Bela comes to her taking a seat beside her on the bed.

Bela: meri bacchi.. Thankgod tu thik hai.

She said hugging her and kissing on her head .

Mahir: mya jarurat thi ase humare samne ane ki.. kuch ho jata toh?

Mahir scolded her sitting on her left.. she looked shocked at him .. he was well aware but he decided to have a talk with her once she goes back home.

Shravani: jo galati bachpan mein ki thi woh ajj firse nahi dohra sakti thi.

She said smiling sadly and looked at her relatives who stood looking at her.

Kuhu: ab kaisi hai? Koi dard ho raha hai?

Suhani: doctor ne kaha hai pura 1 month bed rest.

Juhi: so clearly you won't be dancing at all! No refreshments!

The last part left her shocked and looking at her face everyone bursted out laughing while Bela looked confused.

Bela: dance nahi karna hai .. lekin itna shocked kyu ho rahi hai?

She asked looking at her ..

Sanya: arey aunty appko pata nahi.. she's our dancing queen. Woh khana pina bhul sakti hai lekin everyday dance kabhi nahi.

Vish: exactly lekin yeh ane wake pure mahine tu hilegi bhi nahi bistar se.

She warned making her frown.

Shravani: par main bina dance ke rahungi kaise..?

She asked with her puppy eyes.

Jiya: rehna parega.. jyada bakwas mat kar is 1 month me tujhe thik hona he hai.

Shravani: kyu 1 month me thik nahi hui toh kya mar jaungi?

All: Shravani..

She closed her eyes biting on her tongue as everyone glared her.

Mihir: had se jyada bakwas karti ho..

He said glaring making her frown.

Adharv: kyunki 1 month baad mere shaadi ke rituals start ho rahe hai toh ofcourse tu thik nahi hogi toh nach gana kaise hoga?

He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

Pankti: exactly didaaa.. app he toh sab choreograph karoge and hum sab sath me sab arrange karenge... Hai na?

She asked to which Aman, Jiya and Ruhi nodded grinning.

Rocky: par woh sab karne ke liye pehle tujhe thik toh  hina parega beta.

He said with a concerned smile and she sighed nodding her head.

Shravani: ek second.. farewell ma kya?

She asked looking at Sanya and Mihir..

Darsh: tum tension mat lo main abhi college se he aa raha hu inform karke.. principal ne kaha September ke 1st week ya uske bad arrange kre.. as you are not well do we can't do anything kyu ki cultural stuffs tumhara department hai.

She sighed in relief when Bela cupped her cheeks.

Bela: mujhe nahi pata tha meri beti itni talented hai aur itne kaam uske bina nahi ho sakte.

She said proudly kissing her forehead.

Vikrant: wohi na .. lucky you guys are to have such a daughter in your life .

Pratham & Rocky: sahi mein

" Han hum toh kuch hai he nahi na!" All her cousins said in unison with their either arms rested on their waist glaring at their respective parents.

Everyone bursted out laughing.. Shravani too was chuckling when she felt a stretch on her chest and her pain was back with a faster speed.

Mahir: kya hua ?

He asked worried looking at her face .

Shravani: kuch nahi bas . Thora stretch hua tha toh dard hone laga.

Yuvi: I guess hame bahar chalna chahiye. Doll ko yehi rest karne dete hai!

HE suggested and everyone nodded.

Bela: main yahi rukti hu aplog jao.

Just then Sanya interruptus her saying..

Sanya: aunty appki tabiyat bhi thik  nahi hai. I guess apko ghar jana chahiye.. app itne time tak jaise thi.. I mean you should take rest too.

Mahir: yeah she's right.. tumhe rest ki jarurat hai.. and jitne bhi bruises hai ( holding her hands and checking them) they need to be treated.. so you go with everyone main yehi hu Shravani ke sath.

Darsh: arey nahi uncle.. app sab ghr wapas jao.. hum tino hai na.. hum dhyan rakh lenge.. aplog kal subah aa jaiyega tab hum wapas jayenge fresh hone..

Vikrant: par beta applog bhi toh thake huye ho.

Mihir: uncle hum sath me hone se kabhi thakte nahi... App tension mat lijiye aur waise bhi hume Shravani ki class leni hai filhal ku Sanya?

He smirked looking at Shravani who wriggled ger brows.

Sania: we four share a great bond so app nishchint hoke jaiye.. she's our family only you can trust her with us.

She assured them with a smile.

Vish: ohk ! I know you guys and I have see your friendship from lower grades, ( looking at Sanya and Shravani) and about the boys when you are saying they ae too a part of it then I beleive. Take care baccho and bubbie ( looking at Shravani) you better take rest ok.. jaldi thik hona hai!

She asked while she nodded smiling at her.

Bela: dhyan rakhna baccha!

She said kissing her forehead while Mahir caressed her hairs.. she passed a warm smile to him as he smiled back at her.

All: bye !

With that everyone left leaving the four behind.

Sanya: Shravu tu rest kar hum khane ka puchke ate hai .. it's dinner time now.

Sharavani nodded at her.

Darsh: I'll come with you.

With that both of them left leaving shrahir behind. Mihir looked at Shravani who was already looking at him. He sighed and took slow steps towards her bed. She waited for him to come near her as she could see how vulnerable he must have been. He took the stool and sat close to the bed.
He didn't uttered a single word as he sat looking at the blue painted walls of the the hospital room.

Shravani: Mihir..

She called him softly.. but he didn't responded.

Shravani: Mihir...

She again called but he kept looking at the walls. Just then Sanya enters with a plate of food. She saw boiled rice with vegetables dipped in it.

Shravani: yeh khana hai mujhe?

She asked making faces ...

Mihir: Sanya kisiko nahi pata kya ki patients yehi khate hai?

Shravani looked at him and sighed realising he's angry and upset with her.

Sanya: ok guys.. Mihir tum yeh lo isko dinner karwa do main aur Darsh yeh attached room mein hai.. kuch help chahiye ho toh bolna.

She said handing him the trey and he nodded at her as she left with darsh taking their own food.

Mihir: dinner karlo..

He said without looking at her and handed her the bowl. She decided to have the food first and then she would talk to him.. he too had his food silently and after they were done he took the trey and went outside.. after a minute he came back and sat in the dame stool while she looked at him again.

Shravani: ek baar meri baat toh sunlo Mihir.. yeh silent treatment kyu de rahe ho?

She asked frowning.. he still remained silent and she was almost ready to well up when he finally broke the silence.

Mihir: kya jarurat thi  heropanti dikhane ki?

He asked slightly angry on her.

Shravani: tum he batao main kya Karti? Marne deti apne mumma dadda ko?

She asked looking at his brown orbs which screamed love amd concern for her.

Mihir: maine bola tumse?

He asked glaring and she shook her head negatively.

Mihir: bachane ke kayi aur tareeke hote hai Shravani.. tumhe pata hai jaan nikal rahi thi meri tumhe waise dekhke.. maine pehle bhi kayi baar kaha hai ki tum kya ho mere liye woh tum acche se janti ho.. mujhe batane ki ya jatane ki jarurat nahi hai..  agar ajj tumhe kuch ho jata toh socha hai tumhare family ka kya hota? Tumhari mumma jo itne saal baad wapas ayi hai unke kya hota? Tumhare dadda jo itne saal ek gakatfenhmi mein the aur ajj finally unhe realize hua hai .. ajj agr woh tumhe kho dete toh socha hai unka kya hota? Woh puri jindagi guilt me kay dete.. bilkul waise jaise ajj tak tum rehti ayi ho... Or may be tumse bhi kayi jyada battar jindagi.. Vikrant uncle , Vish aunty , Suhani chachi, chachu , tumhare bubs , bua kya hota unka? Tumhare cousins? Aur tumhari bestfriend? Kaise jeete yeh log  tumhare bina?

He asked as his eyes were tearing slightly. Shravani didn't averted her gaze as she looked at him intently.

Shravani: tum kaise jeete Mihir? Tumhara kya hota?

She asked looking deep into his eyes. He stiffened hearing her.

Mihir: main toh mar he jaata..

He whispered and immediately she stretched herself palming his mouth. Her chest was again stretched and she felt a jolt of pain again as she started falling back but to hold her from getting hurt his hands slided around her waist and losing the balance both of them fell on the bed with him hovering her. Her hands instinctively held his shoulders while he held her by her waist. He didn't put his weight on her as she was still injured..

Shravani: ase wapas kabhi mat kehna.

She warned him making him smile.

Mihir: you promised me before getting inside that cottage that you won't let anything happen to yourself.. you won't go away from me then why?

He asked with a hoarse voice as the year he have been holding from a long time finally fell from his eyes rolling down his cheeks.

She smiled fondly and cupped his cheeks wiping the lone tear.

Shravani: I did kept my promise Mihir.. see main tumhe chorke kahi nahi gayi.. main yehi hu.. tumhare pass.. I'm here safe in your arms..

She said smiling at him when he smiled tearfully. Dhe knew how affected he was by this state of her and he needed to be calmed down. The only thing she wanted to do was comfort him and that's what she did.
She leaned in slightly even though she felt a slight stretch on her chest. She kissed either of his eyes as he closed them feeling the touch of her soft lips.
She then kissed on his forehead making him smile. She hugged him rubbing his back falling slowly back on the bed as he kept his head on the right side of her chest still his arms wrapped around her.

She kept stroking his hairs until he fell asleep and with him lying over her with his head on her chest  she felt tingling sensations while he felt as if he got the most softest pillow to sleep on ..  She didn't realised when she fell asleep with her hands still entangled in his soft silks.

The night went by with them being in eachother's arms as he snored slightly and her hands often kept caressing his hairs whenever he would move slightly in his sleep. But neighter of them really woken up as the slumber wasn't less than a bliss for them.
The moon visible from the window shined brighter as it watched the serine view being the witness of their growing closeness.

That was the most peaceful sleep she got ever in her life!

~ To be Continued ~

Here's the next part!
Hope you all liked it!
Do vote if you did & leave your views in the comment section about the part!
See you  soon!
Love Love
Total_words: 2000

PS: just 2 more days to go dearie!❤️
BookLover_GM I love you!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 6.2K 81
*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she meets the most desired billionaire in the...
119K 9.6K 74
Mahir -- you are mine only mine! Do you understand?? Bela -- i hate you mahir ji. I will never love you Mahir -- its ok im enough to love you.(smirks...
439K 28.3K 72
He doesn't like her, but always had a soft corner for her.. She hate him, but always stays by his side.. He don't like her presence, but misses her...
51.8K 4.5K 25
"This is my bed, okay" he said sternly. "so should i dance Olala here." She replied sarcastically. He controlled his anger in a smile and said "if yo...