The Shinobi Warrior (Kung Fu...

By AliceGalaxy3

What if Po teamed up with a Rebellious yet Kind-Hearted Shinobi who is the host of the powerful Nine-Tailed F... More

Mitsuko's bio
Prologue
Meeting Po
Meeting Shifu and Furious Five / Level Zero
Words of Wisdom
Training... GONE WRONG!!!
The Story of Tai Lung
Argument / Abducted?
Training / Mitsuko's gone?
The Dragon Scroll / All hope seems lost
Author's Note
The Secret Ingredient
The Battle of Scroll / The Return / Epilogue
Author's Note
Ideas for The New Book
Bonus: New Faces
Bonus: Mitsuko's Training
Cover for the Book 2

The Unexpected Event

770 13 10
By AliceGalaxy3

3rd POV

At the noodle shop, Po is serving the customers at their tables. However, he struggles to squeeze through the small gaps due to his big size. He accidentally knocks into a table.

Pig Customer: Hey! Watch it, Po!

Po: Oh, sorry. Suck it up-- (Sucks in stomach)

His belly gets stuck between two tables, and in his attempt to lift himself free, Po accidentally sticks his tail puff into a rabbit family's soup bowl, making the rabbit children cry.

Po: Oops, sorry! A thousand pardons...

A gong sounds. Po turns, and sees a group of palace staff sticking a poster on the wall of the restaurant.

Po: What?! [He runs over to the poster (which features the Furious Five), reads the writing, and gets very excited.] Master Oogway's choosing the dragon warrior. Today! (Sets down noodles bowls) Everyone! Everyone! Go, get to the jade palace! One of the five is going to get the dragon scroll.

He begins ushering out the customers. Mr. Ping looks up from the counter.

Po: [Runs over to a customer trying to quickly finish their food.] We've been waiting a thousand years for this — just take the bowl! [Runs over to a rabbit counting coins.] This is the greatest day in kung fu history! Don't worry about it, just go!

He begins following the customers out of the restaurant until—

Mr. Ping: Po! Where are you going?

Po struggles to hide his dismay as he turns back to his father.

Po: To the... Jade Palace?... [Inches slightly out of door.]

Mr. Ping: But you're forgetting your noodle cart! [He rolls a heavy-looking noodle cart towards Po.] The whole Valley will be there including Mitsuko, and you'll sell noodles to all of them!

Po: Selling noodles? [Mr. Ping nods happily.] But Dad, I was kinda thinking maybe I—

Mr. Ping: (Smiling) Yeah?

Po: I was kinda thinking maybe I...

Mr. Ping: (Still smiling) Uh-huh?

Po: ...could also sell the bean buns. They're-they're about to go bad.

Mr. Ping: That's my boy! I told you that dream was a sign! [He walks back into the shop.]

Po: [Looks down at the cart, disappointed.] Yeah, heh heh, glad I had it.

-Timeskip-

At the Palace Arena just below the Jade Palace, palace staff are preparing for the tournament while children play and the villagers stream into the arena. The camera then moves outside the entrance doors and zooms down the thousand steps leading down to the village.

It suddenly stops at the bottom where Po is staring open-mouthed at the daunting task ahead of him. He closes his mouth with a gulp, and begins to ascend the stairs, though is severely hindered by the noodle cart. Villagers move past him as he slowly makes progress. Some time later, Po is still ascending the stairs, dragging his cart behind him, exhausted. He stops for a breather and flops onto his back.

Po: I'm... almost there... huh? [He sits up, and sees to his despair that he has only made it up seven steps.] No! Oh noooo!

Then, Mitsuko shows up when she was going to the stairs for the 'show'. Only she spotted Po pass by, while still wearing her cloak and her mask to cover her identity.

Mitsuko: Oh! Hey Po!

Po: (Looks up) Huh? Mitsuko? What are you doing here?

Mitsuko: Just... Headed to the Jade Palace. What are you doing here, laying down on the stairs?

Po: (Pants) Just headed to the top. Selling noodles for the Valley from my dad. (Lets out a huge sighs) Stairs is for the weak!

Mitsuko: (Confused) I see. (To Sadao) He doesn't looks like, he hasn't been exercise all day.

Sadao: Yeah, I felt the same.

Two pig villagers, the Shaw brothers, pass by and meet Po on the stairs.

K.G. Shaw: Sorry, Po.

J.R. Shaw: We'll bring you back a souvenir.

They continue up the stairs. Mitsuko looks at them then looks at Po. She has an idea for him.

Mitsuko: Hey, if you want to go to the Jade Palace for the show. Why not you should leave those noodles there and, you know, come with me.

Po: For real?

Mitsuko: Yeah. You said, you want to practice Kung Fu and get to see the Furious Five. They'll make your day brighter.

Sadao: She's right.

Po: No... I'll bring me back a souvenir!

He casts away his apron and noodle hat, and makes his way up to the palace, leaving the noodle cart behind. Mitsuko smiles at him as he decided to make his own choice.

Mitsuko: Sounds like he's on the rebellious stage.

Sadao: (Chuckles) Yeah.

Mitsuko: Race ya to the top, Po! (Rushes off)

Po: Hey!

She races him to the stairs to catch up, this will be her chance to meet up with the Furious Five and the Masters to mastering her skills and chakras.

Up in the arena, Shifu is overseeing the preparations when Master Oogway appears, coming down the steps.

Shifu: It is an historic day — isn't it, Master Oogway?

Oogway: Yes, and one I feared I would not live to see. Are your students ready?

Shifu: Yes, Master Oogway.

Oogway: Now know this, old friend. Whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the Valley, but also to you.

Oogway walks off, leaving Shifu to ponder what this may mean. He quickly catches up with him as the crowd roars with excitement. A pig announcer approaches with a gong in his hoof.

Announcer: Let the tournament begin!

The pig strikes the gong as the crowd cheers.

-Timeskip-

Outside the arena, Mitsuko reaches the top of the stairs and saw many animals are watching show. Po finally reaches the top of the stairs; out of breath, but pleased with himself.

Po: Geez, Mitsy! You betrayed me!

Mitsuko: (Playfully) What?

Po: You left me from the stairs while you were casually walk to the top without me.

Mitsuko: Well, Is your weakness about walking to the stairs with your buddy?

She pointed to his belly which he let out a sarcastic laugh.

Po: Ha ha ha, very funny!

Mitsuko: (Eyes wide) Oh crap! I'm sorry about this, Po! But, look!

His joy is cut short when he sees the entrance doors beginning to close.

Po: Oh, no! [He sprints for the doors.] No no no, wait... I'm coming! Yes! [The doors slam shut as he slams into them.] Owww...

Sadao: (Winces) Ouch!

Mitsuko: You okay?

Po: Yeah!

He collapses. The tournament music starts up. Po quickly gets back up and bangs in the door. Mitsuko tries to find some small gap to show the tournament.

Po: Hey, open the door! [Pigs rapping on drums drown out Po's banging.] Let us in!

Sadao: I can sense them. I can hear them loudly.

Mitsuko: Sadao said, he can hear them loudly which mean they can't hear you.

Shifu: Citizens of the Valley of Peace!

Po runs up to a small circular window, jumps and grabs it, and struggles to pull himself up and see inside. Mitsuko went do the same like Po does, she can see Shifu.

Shifu: It is my great honor to present to you... Tigress! Viper! Crane! Monkey! Mantis! The Furious Five!

Po laughs in delight as his idols leap onto the scene, Mitsuko carefully look at them with her blue eyes, she was inspired by them, in a stunning display of kung fu prowess. Master Crane flaps his wings and sends a powerful gust of wind into the arena.

Po: Oh, it's the Furious Five—

Mitsuko: Woah!

They both cut short when the wind blows the window closed, knocking Po and Mitsuko back onto the ground.

Mitsuko: You okay?

Po: Yeah!

Shifu: Warriors prepare!

Mitsuko: Huh? Look! A small gap!

Po: Oh, ah! Peeky-hole! Thanks, Suko!

Po and Mitsuko spots a crack in the entrance doors and peeks through.

Shifu: Ready for battle!

Po and Mitsuko sees Master Crane getting into position, facing a deadly looking machine.

Po: Yeah! Woo! The Thousand Tongues of Fire! [He laughs in anticipation.]

Mitsuko: Cool!

Sadao: Wow.

Pig Fan: Whoa, look at that! [Steps in front of and blocks Po's view.]

Mitsuko: What the? Sir, could you please excuse me?

Po: Hey, get out of the way!

He and Mitsuko hears a firing sound, looks up, and sees Crane being surrounded by fireworks. He keeps backing up so he can see the spectacle, but backs up too much and tumbles down the stairs again. While, Mitsuko standing at the next of the stairs while watching the show, she was impressed but she then see Po falling down to stairs.

Mitsuko: Oh my god! Po! (To Sadao) Is he okay?

Sadao: He's totally fine.

By the time he gets back up, Crane has defeated the fireworks and disappeared from view. Po collapses on the ground in disappointment, but then gets back up with determination.

While the crowd enjoys the tournament inside the arena, Po makes various attempts to gain access; first, he punches the doors, which causes him pain, Mitsuko winces as she saw Po got hurt and she could hear his bone crack a little.

Second, he attempts to pole-vault over the wall, but his weight bends the pole and he gets flung into the wall, cracking it, again Mitsuko winces in pain at him. Third, he bends a tree to the ground and ties it with the plan to catapult himself into the arena.

However, his weight keeps the tree bent when he cuts the rope. When he gets off, the tree springs up, whacking his nose, then springs back once to strike him on the head, Mitsuko winces in pain again, seeing him try and try again to get to the arena but failed three times.

Mitsuko: (Winces) Ouch! That's kinda bit hurt.

Sadao: Yeah, I think he tried and tried so many times but failed.

In the next shot, Po is sitting at the top of the stairs, his back to the arena, apparently having given up.

Shifu: And finally... Master Tigress!

Mitsuko: Uh, Po. I think this is gonna be your last chance to see your idols.

Po: Huh? I have another idea. Follow me!

Mitsuko: Uh, okay.

Hearing this, Po once again gets up and starts looking for another plan. He and Mitsuko sets out pulling back another, larger tree.

Shifu: Believe me citizens, you have not seen anything yet!

Po: I KNOW!!!

Mitsuko: Uh, I don't know if this is a good idea, Po. Besides, I don't think he can hear you.

Po: Trust me, Misty. This is gonna be work.

Shifu: Master Tigress! Face Iron Ox and his Blades of Death!

Inside the arena, Tigress prepares to face her daunting opponent. Po and Mitsuko suddenly springs up above the arena, catapulted by the tree. Po gets a good glimpse of his favorite of the Five, but then bounces of the rooftops and crashes into a fireworks cart, while Mitsuko lands on the rock besides to the fireworks cart, just outside the arena.

Mitsuko: (Went up to him) Po! You okay?

Po: (Groans) Ow, yeah I'm fine again. Told ya I got a good glimpse of Tigress.

Mitsuko: (Deadpan) Yeah, you bounces of the rooftop which kinda bit painful to do that. Good thing, I landed safety here.

Sadao: Geez, sarcastic.

Back inside the arena, Oogway suddenly closes his eyes and raises his palm. The crowd hushes and looks up at him.

Oogway: I sense the Dragon Warrior is among us.

Shifu gives a nod to the Five. Monkey, Crane, Viper and Mantis join Tigress in the middle of the arena and they quickly position themselves into a line facing the older masters.

Shifu: Citizens of the Valley of Peace! Master Oogway will now choose... the Dragon Warrior!

The crowd cheers, but Po is alarmed as he hears this.

Mitsuko: Oh great, Po. I think I can hear him, choosing the Dragon Warrior, NOW! Quick!

Po: Huh? Oh no! No no no, wait!

He suddenly sees the fireworks surrounding him and gets an idea. While, Mitsuko have a bad feeling about this.

Po: Yeah...

Mitsuko: Oh boy.

Inside the arena, the pigs are drumming as Oogway begins to slowly approach the Five, his palm swaying in the air as he prepares to make a decision. Outside, Po ties many small fireworks to a chair, sits on it, and lights the fuse.

Mitsuko: Uh, Po. Like I said before, this is a huge bad idea.

Po: Trust me, Mitsuko. This will work.

Mitsuko: Okay, what if you were explode then got painfully hurt?

Po: Don't be such a dramatic, just come sit next to me and take a good glimpse at them.

Mitsuko: (Hesitants later took a deep breath) Okay, fine!

Po: (Excitedly) Yes!

Mitsuko: (Deadpan) If your plan fails, then this is gonna be your fault.

Po: (Slightly scared) Oh right.

She sits next to Po, she gulps in nervous as she looks at the fuse was about to fire up.

Sadao: (Sighs) I don't think this is gonna be good idea either, Misty.

Mitsuko: Yeah, here goes nothing.

Then, suddenly Mr. Ping arrives at the outside of the arena, completely shocked for what Po was doing now. They both turn around.

Mr. Ping: Po!? Mitsuko!?

He appears at the top of the stairs, holding Po's apron. He sees Po and Mitsuko sitting on the fireworks chair.

Mr. Ping: What are you doing?!

He rushes forward and attempts to blow out the fuse.

Po: What does it look like I'm doing?!

Mr. Ping tries blow out the fireworks while Po stops him.

Po:  No, stop! Stop! We're going to see the Dragon Warrior!

Oogway is now closer to the Five.

Mr. Ping: But I don't understand. You finally had the noodle dream!

This close to seeing the Dragon Warrior, Po is unable to maintain the façade any longer. But, Mitsuko asks Mr. Ping about his secret.

Mitsuko: (Sighs) He lied. He don't dream about noodles, Mr. Ping.

Po: (Pats Mitsuko's shoulder) That's what she said. Thanks, Misty.

Sadao: (Shocked) Woah. She defended his dreams, that's kinda new to me. Better they become brother and sister from now on.

Mitsuko rolls her eyes at Sadao, having not accepting as Po's adopted sister. The goose's eyes widen. Po looks down and sees that the fuse is almost out. He braces himself and yells to the heavens.

Po: I LOVE KUNG FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!...

When Po opens his eyes, he finds himself still on the ground: the fuse was a dud. He loses balance on the little chair, Mitsuko gets off from the chair, and falls flat on his face (the chair still stuck on his rear), then begins to sniffle, defeated at last. Though sympathetic, Mr. Ping holds out Po's apron.

Mitsuko: Oh geez, um. Sorry, Po about your plan to attempt go see the Furious Five.

Mr. Ping: Oh, come on, son. Let's get back to work.

Po: (Sighs) Okay.

Po is sadly getting up when all of a sudden, the fireworks on the chair go off, he screams as Mitsuko jumps a little, propelling Po into the arena wall.

Mitsuko: Oh my god! Po!

Mr. Ping: Oh!

Propelled by the fireworks, Po slides along the wall on his face, wailing.

Mr. Ping: Po! Come back!

Mitsuko: Hold on, Po!

She rushes up to him, attempt to stop the fireworks but, she find herself holding on the chair. Suddenly the chair changes direction and Po soars screaming into the sky directly above the arena in a display of fireworks. Below, the crowd looks up and "Oooh" and "Aaah" at the show. As Po eventually stops screaming and the fireworks die out, the burned chair disintegrates beneath him.

Po: Uh oh.

Mitsuko: Oh crap.

They both scream and they plummets back to earth and lands in the middle of the arena. Everything goes black upon impact.

After some inter-determinate time, Po groggily wakes up as well with Mitsuko. Everything is blurry in his vision.

Mitsuko: (Groans) Ugh, my head.

Po: Ugh...

He looks up, and the first thing he sees is Masters Mantis and Viper staring down at him.

Po: What's goin' on...?

He turns his head and sees Masters Monkey, Crane and Tigress, also staring at him.

Po: Where, uh...?

Then, he turn his head and sees Mitsuko was laying down on the ground, now her mask was falls down to her neck and revealing her kitsune whiskers like marks.

Po: Misty... Your mask.

Mitsuko: What? (Feels her mask was now gone and saw it on her neck) Oh crap. I'm doomed.

What he and Mitsuko sees next is a quivering finger pointing straight at their face.

Po: What are you pointing...?

He shakes his head, and his vision clears. He finds him and Mitsuko lying right in front of Oogway, the one pointing at then. He realizes with a jolt that he has landed right between the old master and the Furious Five. Mitsuko faceplamed and realized that they were in the middle of Arena.

Mitsuko: (Whispers) Great, way to go, Genius. Now, we're in the middle of the crowds in the Arena with the Furious Five and Master Oogway.

Po: (Whisper, slightly scared) S-Sorry, Misty.

She gives a glare at him, now her mask was now completely torn from the fireworks even her cloak as well.

Mitsuko: (Whispers, deadpan) Wonderful. Now my cloak and mask are torned up.

Sadao: Quiet, Mitsuko. I sense their auras are curious and confused around there. Even the wise tortoise who is kinda bit have an interest of  you and Po. While the Red Panda was very reluctant and confused at you both too.

Mitsuko: Hmm.

Po: Oh! Okay, sorry! We just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior was.

Mitsuko: (Nudges Po's arm) Way to go, Po. Also, there's no... WE.

Po: (Slightly scared) It was just an accident. Didn't mean it.

Oogway: How interesting.

He still points at Po, intrigued by this unexpected occurrence. Standing right behind Po, Tigress steps forward, confused.

Tigress: Master, are you pointing at... Me?

Oogway: Them.

Po: Who?...

Po attempts to move out of the way, but Oogway's finger follows him and Mitsuko. Tigress's eyes widen including Mitsuko.

Mitsuko: (To Po) I think he's pointing at.... Us.

Oogway: Yes, young one. You two.

Po: Us?

Mitsuko: Your not joking? Aren't you?

Oogway lifts up Po's arm and Mitsuko's arm with his staff for all to see.

Oogway: The universe has brought us the Dragon Warrior and the Shinobi!

Po: What?

Furious Five: What?!

Shifu: What!?

Mr. Ping: [Entering though the doors.] WHAT!?

Mitsuko & Sadao: NANI!?!? (WHAT!?!?)

The announcer strikes the gong. Shifu snatches away the mallet, but is too late as the crowd cheers wildly and confetti rains down. Po and Mitsuko stares around him, speechless. A group of palace geese rapidly descend the palace stairs with a palanquins.

Shifu: Stop! Wait! Who told you to-

The geese move straight past them, down the remaining steps, and stop right in front of Po and Mitsuko. Shifu races down after them as the panda is hoisted up on the palanquin. The geese struggle to lift the palanquin and make their way back towards the stairs. The geese lift the other palanquin for Mitsuko, she falls and was sat on it.

While the Five are bowed behind them, Shifu finally reaches Oogway.

Shifu: Master, Master wait! That flabby panda and that human young girl with that kitsune like marks can't possibly be the answer to... our problem! You were about to point at Tigress and those things fell in front of her! That was just an accident!

Oogway: There are no accidents.

CRUNCH!

Shifu, Oogway and the Five look up, startled. Po has broken through the palanquin and is now stuck in the newly-made hole. Shifu looks at Oogway, who simply smiles. Mitsuko watches the Panda was stuck on the palanquin, making her chuckles.

Palace pigs surround Po and lift the palanquin with relative ease, and make their way up the stairs. Shifu stares after them in disbelief, as the Five slowly approach him.

(A/N: Not gonna lie, I laughed at his expression while I watched the movie.)

Tigress: Forgive us, Master. [She kneels forward and bows. The others follow suit.] We have failed you.

Shifu holds up a paw to stop her.

Shifu: No. If the panda and human has not quit by morning, then I will have failed you.

On the other hand, Mitsuko looks up at the Jade Palace where she finally made it. She thinks Po's plan worked out after attempting to see the furious five.

Mitsuko: Well, I think Po's plan worked.

Sadao: We're so lucky that we finally made it to the Jade Palace. I hope this will be our chance to meet with the Masters and the Furious Five.

Mitsuko: I hope so.

Sadao: Also, I sensed their aura of the Red Panda who seemed very reluctant and bitter at you and Po. While the Feline Tiger seemed to be bitter and... Jealous.

Mitsuko: Sounds like someone's jealous.

She was going up to the Jade Palace, feeling uncomfortable and nervous about this. This is her first time to see the older masters and furious five, she can see Shifu's eyes was filled with reluctant and coldness. But, she wouldn't let them down and she was lucky to have Po by her side.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 79 22
FanFiction: Kakashi x OC *Based on the first series of Naruto 2002-2007* Aimi Hidaka was bound to an elemental fox spirit at a young age when she was...
20.1K 756 17
Waking up in a different place is weird all on its own, but waking up to an anthropomorphic Panda who looks really familiar to a childhood movie is j...
3.2K 89 13
This is the story of (Y/N) Akima. Nine tails fox attacked the village hidden in the leaf and almost destroyed it if not for the 4th hokage but this t...
81.1K 2.5K 41
There is a story about a young girl who is a demon that lived for almost 100 years, she never aged, never dies or gets hurt, and she can transform he...