Kacchako one-shots

By MuslimOtaku

Just random events with Kacchako in it More

Young Justice
Hazard
Dangerous Duo
Eid
Bungo Stray Dogs
Dynamite
Dynamite Part 2
Inside Out
Water
Universe
Useless
New People
Ramadan
Eid
Eid
Dumb as a Rock
Time
Doctor Katsuki
Interruptions
The Light Secret
Vegan
Sick Trick
Shopping Period

Fear of Height

91 2 1
By MuslimOtaku

Third year Ochako and Katsuki were watching over first years for Midnight for a while and Ochako suggested a Q and A.

Most questions were about their partnership and mostly aimed towards Ochako as all the students were and still are afraid of Katsuki.

Well that's what the two of them thought until one brave student raised his hand, "Bakugo sempai," he starts, his arm visibly shaking.

Katsuki looks up and grunts slightly in response then Ochako gave the boy a hand sign telling him it was ok to ask his question, "Are you afraid of anything?"
Ochako heard many student snort in response as it sounded like a ridiculous question to ask THE Ground Zero so she thought of something that would scare Katsuki.

"As a hero, I have no fears," Katsuki announces.

Ochako leans forward and whispers in his ear, "What if one day you woke up and Deku kun was taller than you?"

Katsuki's eyes widen slightly than raises a finger, "I have one fear."

A symphony of "What did she say?" echoed through the classroom.

"I'll never tell," Ochako laughs smilingly with amusement. "Any other hero related questions?"

All the students raised their hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

813 29 21
𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 {𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝} 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢...
35.6K 565 21
bnha oneshots i've gathered from the nest 02.04.18 omg if u read this i'm sorry
43.1K 1K 47
Tododeku Bakudeku and Kiribaku fluff one shots/shorts. I might add more ships as I go further into the deep recesses of the bnha fandom. but right no...
109K 1.6K 38
I moved to @httptamaki !! basically just short stories about your faves :)