The Fox and The Alpha

By MommaShifter

Being the daughter of the only fox spirit is tough. Other packs think she's human. But not our pack. Our pack... More

Summary
Chapter 1: Getting Ready For The Move
Chapter 2: The New Location And A Lady
Chapter 3: Meeting Some Pack Members
Chapter 4: Meeting New People
Chapter 5: Isabelle Meets Daxton
Chapter 6: Saved By The Bell And Movie Time
Chapter 7: Telling Mom
Chapter 8: Rogue Attack
Chapter 9: Headaches Are The Worst
Summary
Chapter 11: Nervous Daxton
Chapter 12: The Date
Chapter 13: The Boys Meet
Chapter 14: Rojo Is Back
Chapter 15: The New Fox Form
Chapter 16: The Stranger At McDonald's
Chapter 17: School And Vistors
Chapter 18: Detention
Chapter 19: Fighting Ninjas And Moving In
Chapter 20: Late Night Visit And The Missing Teacher
Chapter 21: The Warning
Chapter 22: Who's Sadie
Chapter 23: Training Starts Today
Chapter 24: Want to Negotiate
Chapter 25: New Patrol Routes
Chapter 26: The Special Power Is Unlocked
Chapter 27: The Surprise Visit
Chapter 28: The War Is On
Chapter 29: Sabotaging At Its Finest
Chapter 30: The War Finally Ends
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Rojo's Acting Weird

69.2K 3.9K 1K
By MommaShifter

Holy shit!! Haha.

I got an 86.50% on my micro test!! Idk how that happened, but it did haha.

And thank you for everyone for understanding on why I didn't update during that period of time. I really appreciated it :) you guys are the bomb.com

I would like to thank FXCKING_GRUNGE for making my amazing book cover for Sexy Greek God Kidnappers. You did an amazing job! And for that, I would like to thank you and dedicate this chapter to you!

And okay. So any people that know about cars??

I have really foggy headlights, and my parents don't want to buy me new ones. So does anyone know how to get rid of the fogginess?? And thoughts or ideas? I'm willing to try all of them haha.

And guess who is turning 19 soon!!! Me!!! :) I'm so excited.

Anywhore, on with the story!

-------------

Isabelle

Why is it so dark?

Oh that's right. I blacked out again.

All I remember, is a giant headache and then pain.

All I felt was pain.

It didn't get better. It kept getting worse.

I groaned as I saw light.

I looked up a saw a fox.

But this fox was different.

It was white/gray with fire orange fur on its legs, its face, and the tip of its ears.

What got my attention though, was the glowing purple eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked.

The fox winked and walked away.

I tried to run after it but my leg wouldn't move.

"Wait!" I called after it as it kept walking. "Who are you? Do you know what happened to my fox?"

The fox didn't stop and kept on walking.

I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry. I wanted to do something but I couldn't.

I saw another stream of bright light and I squinted my eyes to get a better look.

Is that Tay?

I opened my eyes and saw Tay smiling down at me.

"Emmet!" She yelled. "She's awake!"

"Tay?" I asked with a raspy voice.

Oh gosh. I sound awful.

She quickly poured me a glass of water and gave me the cup.

"You're awake." Payton smiled thankfully. "We were all getting nervous."

"We thought you wouldn't wake up." Winter sighed.

I cracked a smile, but winced when I felt a slight discomfort in my head.

"Headache still there?" Tay laughing slightly.

I nodded. "But it doesn't hurt as bad anymore. Before was a lot worse."

"That's because your body took care of it." The doc smiled as he walked up to my bed with a clipboard in his hand.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused as my mom and dad ran up to me.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" My mom cried as she squeezed my body.

"Mom." I tried to yell. "Too..tight."

She gasped as she quickly let go. "I'm so sorry baby."

I laughed and tried to sit up. "It's okay."

"Don't you dare ever do that to me again." Roman growled at me.

"I'm sorry." I said with a smile.

His face softened and he pulled me into a hug. "You better be."

The doctor laughed and looked back at me. "Before you fainted, you had another headache attack. The pain was so high and unbearable, you passed out. That's your body's defense. Because you couldn't handle the pain, your brain sent messages throughout your body and you shut down. That helped a lot with the pain."

"But how could have I passed out from the pain? I have a fox spirit. It takes a lot of pain to make someone that is supernatural pass out." I said confused.

The doc nodded. "Exactly. I don't know what happened to you, but I've never seen this before. I've never seen someone go through so much physical pain. I need to do more research. But it won't be easy. There are only two fox spirits in the world. But people only think there is one. And some of the supernaturals don't even believe it. So it's gonna be hard to find information on you guys. If there is any of course."

"Take your time." My dad said. "Don't rush anything. I want the research to be reliable and perfect."

The doc nodded and walked to his office.

He handed the nurse his clipboard and make sure I'm okay.

"Okay." The nurse smiled. "I'm gonna ask you some questions."

I nodded and my parents came on each side of my bed.

"Good." She smiled. "Okay question one, on a scale of 1-10, how bad was your headache."

"Which one?" I laughed.

"The last one." She said cracking a smile.

"A 10." I said quickly. "I passed out from it."

She nodded and wrote something down. "Do you remember anything before and after that?"

"Uh." I said trying to think. "I remember screaming my head off and then I fainted. But I did have a weird dream."

"A dream?" The nurse asked. "What kind of dream"

I shrugged. "I don't know. I woke up and it was all black. Then a huge thing of light hit, and I saw a fox."

"Rojo?" My dad asked hopefully.

I shook my head. "It wasn't Rojo. Its body had white/gray fur and then it had fire orange fur on its legs, face, and tip of its ears."

"What else?" The nurse asked writing everything down.

"It had beautiful eyes." I said smiling. "They were purple."

"Purple?" My mom asked looking at my dad and Trip.

I nodded and smiled. "They were beautiful. They were a glowing bright purple."

"Interesting." The nurse said as she got up. "I'm gonna go give this back to doc and I will be right back.

I nodded and tried to get up.

"Uh where do you think you're going?" My mom laughed as she held me down.

"I gotta pee." I laughed and removed her hands from my shoulders. "Can a girl not pee?"

"Not when she passed out from a headache." My dad laughed as he slowly helped me off the bed.

I rolled my eyes and finally stood up.

"Woah." I said closing my eyes. "Hold on."

I held my head and tried to get the room to stop spinning.

"What's wrong?" My dad asked and he held my arms.

"Everything is spinning." I explained.

I waited a little longer until I could focus and open my eyes.

"Okay. I'm good." I said.

My mom and dad slowly removed their hands and I made the longest journey to the bathroom.

After I was done, I opened the door and started to walk back to my bed.

But I felt my legs slowly start to feel weird.

I quickly leaned up against the wall before my legs gave out and slid down.

"Isabelle!" My mom yelled as she ran over to me.

"Mom." I said worried and looked at my legs. "I can't feel them."

"Get the doctor!" My dad yelled at Emmet.

Emmet quickly nodded and ran out of the room.

"She's getting pale again!" Roman yelled.

"I don't feel to good." I said.

I could feel the vomit coming up.

"I need a trash can!" I yelled.

Roman grabbed the trash can and handed it to me just in time.

I leaned my head over the top and threw up.

I shut my eyes and kept throwing up.

I felt warm hands pull my hair back and I knew they belonged to my mom.

I finally stopped throwing up and I leaned my head against the wall for support.

'Rojo?' I asked worried. 'Please talk.'

"She's still not talking to me." I said crying. "Rojo isn't answering me."

"Maybe she is hurt. Maybe she is resting because of the headaches too." My mom suggested as she brushed my bangs away from my eyes. "When grandma and grandpa get back from their cruise, I'll have her make her famous lemon pie."

"I love Momma C's lemon pie." Emmet moaned.

"You would." Winter laughed.

"And Aunt Lilly, Uncle Tony, Dakota, and Frankie will be back from vacation soon. So you will be able to see them as well." My mom smiled. "But first you got to get better."

I nodded my head and tried to stand up.

"It's hot in here." I said tugging at my gown.

My mom placed her hand against my forehead. "She's burning up Jake."

My dad grabbed a thermometer from one of the counters in the room and opened the package up.

He stuck it under my tongue and waited for a little bit, before he pulled it out.

My dad stood there staring at it and gulped.

"Well?" My mom asked getting impatient.

"I-its 107." My dad's shaky voice said.

"It that even human?" Jagger asked.

"Something is seriously wrong with her." My mom cried as she picked me up and placed me back in the hospital bed. "She's sweating like crazy. Turn the AC all the way up in this room. I don't want her sweating anymore."

"What happened?" The doc asked as he ran into the room.

"She said her legs feel funny. And she just threw up I don't know how many times. And she has a temperature of 107." My mom said hysterically. "What is wrong with her!"

The doc only stared at me in shock.

"I-I don't know. I have never experienced anything like this." He said shaking his head and looking at the clipboard.

"Well you better fix her, or your head will be hanging on my living room wall!" My mom growled before she ripped the door open and stormed out.

The doc paled visibly and nodded his head.

My dad sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I'll go make sure she's okay."

He kissed me on the forehead and walked out of the room.

Roman sighed and pulled up a chair next to me. "Please get better."

I did the best nod I could and slowly reached for his hand.

Roman saw this and quickly grabbed my head.

"I'll be right here for you sis. Twins stay together." Roman smiled.

I cracked a smile back at him and I felt him squeeze my hand.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

"No problem." He smiled back. "Are you hungry?"

I cringed. "I don't even want to think about food."

Roman let out a hearty laugh. "Then you should probably go to sleep. Get some strength back. Because who else is gonna pull pranks with me when Uncle Tony and Aunt Lilly get back."

I cracked a smile and nodded. "I will. Don't worry."

"Good." He said as he kissed my forehead. "Get some sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."

I nodded one last time and closed my eyes.

But this time, I welcomed the darkness.

-----------------

I'm gonna cry.

Poor Belle!!! :,(

Keep the votes and comments coming!!

Love you all!

-Momma Shifter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 17.1K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
790 496 24
"You're a wizard,Harry!" Whoops,wrong book. "You're a Light Healer, Aurelia!" Eh....Not as catchy but let's roll with it. One night Princess Aurelia...
902K 23K 30
Brooklynn Bradley, daughter of the alpha of the Crescent River pack. When people thought of the Crescent River pack, they thought of her. The wild, r...
704K 23.9K 26
Ashe was a completely normal girl, until the day she turned 15. She was walking down a country road, when she was suddenly cornered by a group of men...