His Wickedly Enchanting Princ...

By Tressa0526

Nevaeh Queen is the daughter of former queen Narissa of Andalasia. Growing up on the Isle of the Lost, she's... More

~Prologue~
◇Chapter 1: A Princess Like None Other ◇
~Characters~
◇Chapter 2: 2nd Chances ◇
◇Chapter 3: Goodbye Horrible Island ◇
Chapter 4: 👑Royalty Among Royalty 👑
Chapter 5: 😎A Princess in Leather 😎
Chapter 6: 👑A Badass Princess Meets a Badass Warrior 😎
Chapter 7: 🌃Night in the Museum Summary🌃
Chapter 8:🥰Oblivious Cafeteria Crushes🥰
Chapter 9: 😇Remedial Goodness 101😇
Chapter 10: 📕First Day of Classes📕
Chapter 11: 📚Bonding in the Library 📚
Chapter 12: Shadow of Vulnerability
Chapter 13: 💅Boss Bitch pt.1💅
Chapter 14: 😳Boss Bitch pt.2/Giselle's Daughter 😳
Chapter 15:🥍 Tourney 🥍
Chapter 16: 💔Break Up With Your Girlfriend 💔
Chapter 17: 😏The Locker Scene/Maelynn😏
Chapter 18: 🐶Overcoming Fears/ A Voice is Heard 📢
Chapter 19: 🎨A Paintball "Hangout"🎨
Chapter 20: 💇‍♀️A Talk With Jane/Lonnie's New Hair 💇‍♀️
Chapter 21: 🥳Detention Removal/A VK Family😊
Chapter 22: 🛍Encounter with Grace/ Shopping with Evie 🛍
Chapter 23: 😍French Fluffiness😍
Chapter 24: 📕History Rivalry 📕
Chapter 25: 🏝Their Willow Tree🏝
Chapter 26: ❤"Love Potion"❤
Chapter 27: 🧐"Did I Mention?"🤔
Chapter 28: 😳Close Call😑
Chapter 29: 🥳The Date pt.1🥳
Chapter 30:💜 The Date pt.2💙
《☆Story Progress ☆》
Chapter 31: 😌The Aftermath 😌
Chapter 32: 🤢Spying Chad 🤢
Chapter 33: 😠Audrey's Confrontation 💔
Chapter 34: 😏Mal Takes the Bait😏
Chapter 35: 🧐Mission: Find My Father pt.1🧐
Chapter 36: 💜Mission: Find My Father pt.2💜
Chapter 37: 💜Mission: Find My Father pt.3💜
Chapter 38: 🌸The Better Charming Sibling🌸
Chapter 39:😡A Heart of Hatred and Lust 🤮
Chapter 40: 💜Finding My Father pt.4: Andalasia's Secrets🤨
Chapter 41: 👀Hidden Eyes 👀
Chapter 43:👑 Finding My Father pt.6: The Zepherian King🖤
Chapter 44:🥰Jet Aftermath 😌
Chapter 45:🥳 Back in Auradon😌
Chapter 46: 😊The Second Date😊
💜👑Nevaeh's Official Bio👑💜
Chapter 47: 🤔Misplaced or Stolen Things 😒
Chapter 48: 📞Parents' Call/ Operation: Missing Underwear👙
Chapter 49: 🌑Dark-Light⭐=🤫Secrets Revealed🧐 pt.1
Chapter 50: 🌑Dark-Light⭐=🤫Secrets Revealed🧐 pt.2
Chapter 51: ⚖Consequences⚖
Chapter 52: 💥 Family Day Chaos pt. 1💥
🥳3rd Place!!!🥳
Chapter 53:💥 Family Day Chaos pt.2💥
Chapter 54:💥 Family Day Chaos pt.3💥
Chapter 55: 😳Bitter Confessions😳
Chapter 56: 🌈The Calm After the Storm🌈
Chapter 57:👑 Paying the Price💰
Chapter 58: 😯Coming to His senses 😯
Chapter 59: 🧚‍♀️Fairy's Secret🧚‍♀️
Chapter 60:🤴 Coronation Catastrophe pt.1🤴
Chapter 61: 👑Coronation Catastrophe pt.2😱
Chapter 62: 🤴Epic Family Reunion 👸
Chapter 63: 🥵Passion Ingnited🥵

Chapter 42:🥰 Finding My Father pt.5: Andalasia's Secrets pt. 2🥰

2.4K 64 51
By Tressa0526

*Nevaeh's P.o.v*

"What was that about?" I asked once inside the bedroom ben and I would be sharing for the evening.

"What?" He asked as he set his duffle bag on a table, and taking out his night clothes in the process.

""One room would be preferred"." I quote him from earlier. He cleared his throat as he pretended to be busy. With him distracted, I walked up behind him.

"Oh, right. Um, I guess I should've asked first if it was okay with you, ma reine, I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd mind. I-I can ask for another room if you're u-uncomfortable." He stuttered.

Smiling, I went by his side, turned his cheek to face me, and kissed him. Almost immediately his hands went to my hips to pull me closer to him.

"Of course not, I was just surprised. I mean, this will be the first time we've slept in the same bed together." I said, looking to the side, blushing once we've pulled away from each other. He smirked before planting kisses along my jaw.

"If we hadn't been guests and have this room not belong to us, we would've done more than sleep." He growled in my ear, sending shivers of excitement down my spine.

"Is that so?" I asked, teasingly pulling at his hair. A moan escaped my lips once he found my sweet spot.

"It is. That's a promise, ma reine." He gave the spot a little nibble before pulling away to admire what I have no doubt in being a hickey. As I lightly giggled, I traced a finger over the mark, not being able to help the smile that began to form on my face.

"You're lucky I love you, or else I would've been mad about this." I announced, teasingly before going to grab my nightgown from my bag, hearing him chuckle behind me.

"Do you want to use the bathroom first or should I?" I asked, turning around to face him.

"Who said anything about using a bathroom?" He asked smirking.

'I mean, I was just trying to be polite, but if he wants a strip tease, then let's not deny the request of the future king.' My subconscious thought. I mentally rolled my eyes at how desperate my inner being was acting right now.

'I'm going to pretend like I didn't just think that, and try to keep my hormones in check.' I thought to myself.

"Are you implying, beast, what I think you're implying?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"And what would I be implying, mon fleur?" He retorted as he wore a cheeky smile. I went up to him before leaning up to reach his ear.

"That you're a bit too...eager to do something really bad, mon roi." I whispered seductively before taking a second to glance down at the slight tent forming in his pants.

I mentally smirked before being caught off guard by the low growl that rumbled out of his throat, allowing him to swiftly catch my lips with his own. The kiss was intense, it was heated, it was passionate, yet as quickly as it came, it quickly ended. Gently biting my bottom lip with his teeth, he pulled away.

"You go change first, I'll ask for dinner." He smiled. I couldn't help but mirror his smile, a small giggle escaping my mouth as I stole another kiss from him before scrambling to go to the bathroom to change. Once I closed the door, a hand flew to my neck where the necklace Ben gave me laid against my chest.

Honestly, words can't even begin to describe how glad I am to have someone like Ben in my life. Sighing, I quickly changed into my nightgown, finishing the look by placing my hair into a messy bun.

(Her nightgown is the picture at the very top minus the robe^^)

Leaving the bathroom with my previous clothes in hand, my nose suddenly caught whiff of something that smelled really tasty.

"Bathroom's yours, and by the way, what smells so good?" I asked, folding my clothes and then magically shrinking them so I could place them in one of the smaller side pockets.

"Oh, okay, and well while you were in the bathroom changing, I ordered us dinner," Ben said, having his eyes on me. "For me, I got beef stroganoff, funnel cakes, and iced lemon water. And for the beautiful lady, I got chicken quesadillas, peppermint bark triangles since I know you love chocolate, and iced lemon water as well. You look amazing by the way." He finished as he displayed the meals to me.

I blushed at his compliment before responding.

"It looks delicious, Ben, thank you," I kissed him once I was close enough. "But don't think for a second that this is our second date. After all of this is done and dealt with, I'll start planning it." I said sternly, resulting in him chuckling before kissing my forehead.

"Didn't think it was for even a millisecond, ma reine." He said before going to change in the bathroom.

I waited for him to return before we started eating our dinner on the floor, talking about nothing in between. Since there were more than enough peppermint bark slices, I decided to save some of for later by putting them in a baggie and putting an enchanted freeze spell on it so they wouldn't melt.

"Do you want to come back here?" Ben asked, once we were done eating; I raised a brow at his question.

Our positions had changed into a more comfortable one with his head laying in my lap and my back against the side of the bed, my fingers running through his hair.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like, when you're- when we're older, would you want to come back here to visit?" He asked, clarifying his previous question.

"I figured I would since as your girlfriend, I'd have to tour all of Auradon with you to get to know the other kingdoms and their rules. But if you were referring to outside of royal business, then maybe." I said softly, watching as he closed his eyes in contentment.

"We should get some sleep." I voiced, stopping my massage. Soon we both got up and got into bed, turning off the lights as we went.

"Nevaeh?" Ben called out to me in the dark as I laid my head on his chest; I hummed in response, letting him know he had my attention. "I love you." He replied, giving my waist a gentle squeeze as if for reassurance.

A smile came onto my lips even though he couldn't see it. I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, too, beasty." I echoed back to him, feeling him respond by placing a kiss on my head, and with that we both went to sleep.

*Time skip*

When morning came, I woke up and found myself staring into my favorite pair of hazel eyes.

"Good morning, beasty." I smiled. The hand around my waist gave me a small squeeze.

"Good morning, ma reine." He smiled back at me. Sitting up, I raised my.arms up to stretch, a sigh of relief escaping my lips.

"We have a very busy day ahead. I'm going to go shower. Do you want to go down for breakfast or should I have someone bring some up?" Ben asked me as he got out of bed.

"I suppose it would be a bit rude to not go down to join them." I sighed as I got out of bed as well before heading to my bag, and bringing out my change of clothes.

"If you're up for it, mon fleur, then I'll be there with you." Ben said. He came to kiss my forehead before going to take his shower. While he was in the bathroom, I decided to play some music to help ease the slightly growing nerves that were swimming inside of me.

It wasn't long before I had spun my way (mid-dance) into a pair of strong arms, a small gasp (not sure if it was audible or not) escaping me.

"How long have you been out of the bathroom?" I asked, noticing how the water droplets fell from his chest, dripping lower and lower-

'Holy Hades!' I thought, my eyes mentally widening as I bit my lip.

"Long enough to watch your little performance." He whispered hotly in my ear.

'This man has me pressed against him, with him in nothing but a towel!' My inner voice shouted in my head.

'Two can play at that game. Tease him back!' My subconscious practically demanded. Smirking, I teasingly pressed my hand slightly against his towel, feeling him become almost half hard. A small hiss fell from his lips followed by a growl before he placed a slightly forceful (it was the kind forceful that held power and possession, but also was cautious as to not hurt me), yet passionate kiss on my lips.

"You're gonna be the death of me, ma reine." He whispered hotly against our lips. Giggling, I gave him a teasing smirk and a wink before backing away to grab my clothes, and take my shower.

~Time Skip~

The tension in the dining room was thick as the sounds of metal clanking against plates echoed about the room.

"So, Nevaeh, you look an awful lot like your mother, am I correct to assume you have her powers as well?" Nancy asked, interrupting the quiet.

"Thank you for the compliment, and yes, I do have her powers." I replied politely.

"Oh, great, so she can turn into a giant lizard that shoots fire and occasionally tries to kill you," King Edward announced, his voice dripping with sarcasm and annoyance. "What exactly can we help you with?" He asked.

"Your majesties, I'm looking for my father and have been following the clue she left me, which lead us here. I'm asking for your permission to search her room for the next clue." I said, trying to remain poise and calm, despite this man testing my patience.

Like seriously though, what is it with heroes holding grudges against their enemies' child? For fuck's sake, they (I) didn't do anything to you, we hardly know you, and yet you're adult ass wants to be a baby instead of reasonable and not try to relive your traumatic Fairytale lives through a child, who you'll barely see.

Nancy, being the kind queen she is since I've arrived, gave me a warm smile, and nodded.

"We can show you her room right after breakfast." She declared. After breakfast, they lead us upstairs to the west wing of the castle and towards a door that had a vibrant green glow emitting from inside it.

"Its been locked and untouched for years, I-" King Edward explained, but had stopped mid-sentence, shock overcoming him since I had simply just turned the handle, and opened the door.

Inside her room was as elegant and clean as any queen's room would've been, yet you could feel the magical essence that was coming from the room.

"No one's been able to open it for years. Ho-how did you open it?" Nancy asked, her eyes holding a display of awe in them as she peaked her head into the room a little.

"The magic sealing the door was blood magic. Most magical beings or people who use magic, use it to protect their things from non-magical people or from other magical people as a means of precaution. Only blood family members of the caster's family can access them," I explained as I took a few steps into the room, taking a small look around the place. A warm feeling engulfed my body, but it was also a cold feeling, as if I was being around my mother again. I turned back to the doorway, where Ben, Nancy, Edward stood.

"I know you don't like me, for I could tell with how you treated me last night and today at breakfast, but I'm willing to look last that and ask that I take everything that is in that room, magical or not." I said, determination on my face as I looked mainly towards Edward than Nancy.

"Take everything if you must, I don't want an inch of that bitch left in my castle." He glared harshly at me before leaving while Nancy stayed behind. She then came up to me and took my hands in her own.

"I'm sorry about him, truly. I do hope you find what you're looking for, Nevaeh, and even though we're not blood-related, I'd really like to get to know you better." She said, a soft smile on her face.

"I'd like that, too, and thank you for your hospitality." I gave her a small smile. She gave me a brief unexpected, but not unwanted hug before leaving Ben and I.

"Do you want to be alone?" He asked. Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding, I looked at him before shaking my head.

"No, no, your presence calms me," I went up to him and placed a kiss on his Adam's apple before pulling away. "Besides, four eyes are better than two, and we have a whole room to explore." I said, taking his hand in my own, and guiding the both of us further into the room, allowing the door to close behind us.

~Time Skip~

30 or so minutes have gone by of Ben and I searching for a clue when I noticed a blue potion bottle sitting on a shelf among various other potions. Heading over to the shelf, I clicked my tongue upon reading the label, thus drawing Ben's attention.

"You find anything?" He asked, setting aside a spellbook he was flipping through on the bed, and coming over to me.

"I can't believe I didn't notice this sooner, I feel so stupid." I frowned, showing him the bottle's label: Clue 2 .

A soft chuckle escaped him before he tilted my chin up and kissing the pout on my lips away, a small smile taking it's place. Taking the cork off the bottle, a blue whisp of smoke escaped the mouth and soon took form of a white peony and a blue dahlia.

"On a hill like island with gates of Onyx and surrounded by water,
Home of magical creatures and filled with wonder,
Is where you'll find the home
Of my lover."

A voice that sounded like a younger version of my mother's echoed through the room. Taking a closer look at the flowers, I saw that the petals of the white peony were outlined in a sparkly gold, while the blue dahlia had sparkly silver, intricate designs on its petals. (A/N: Just imagine the details, thank you very much)

On its own, the blue whisp that created the images flew back into the bottle, and the cork with it.

"I think I have an idea on where to go, but I want to be certain once we're on the jet. You ready to go?" Ben's voice asked, knocking me out of the trance I unknowingly put myself in.

"Yeah, just one last thing I need to do." I said, handing him the potion bottle before walking to the center of the room. Getting on my knees, I looked at Ben and shrugged.

"I've never tried this spell before, so....here I go."

"Deep within and all around,
In this room her presence was found;
All traces I wish to store,
In a box that may hold more;
From old to new, a journey back
I now renounce the magical essence of Queen Narissa that this room has stacked."

I watched as navy blue magic fell at my fingertips going to the floor, then up the walls, sinking into them before they swirled into a magical spiral, and with it everything in the room until it was just a regular royal suit; the magic created a silver and black jewelry box in which it poured itself into before sealing said box.

"Woah." I heard ben say, making me let out a breathy laugh.

With that done and over with, I stood up with the box in one hand and the other in Ben's hand before we left the room. We retrieved our bags from the room we stayed in before saying goodbye to Nancy and Edward (mainly Nancy).

"I hope to see you at Family Day, perhaps?" She asked, after giving me a hug.

"Yeah, definitely. Yeah, and if all goes well, I could introduce you to my dad." I said, a bit hopeful as well. With one last hug, we parted and got back on the private jet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy..... look at that, some sweet and saucy moments between our favorite royal couple.🥰😏

Just something sweet to makeup for the disturbingness left behind from Chad and his... activities😪🤢.

What do you guys think about how Edward has been treating Nevaeh, or even how she's been handling him?

Do you think Nancy's words are sincere about wanting to get to know Nevaeh? Will they become close?

Hope you guys liked this chapter and stay tuned for the next one, where our mystery guy will FINALLY be revealed!

~XOXO QUEENIE 💜👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 656 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
77.9K 1.4K 34
Bellarose, designated 'bad girl' of Auradon and Ben twin sister. She is always up to some sort of mischief in Auradon Prep. She loves to perform her...
206K 3.9K 33
" If you knew better you would do better." " Let's say that I don't." • • Princess Arabella had always stared at the Isle of the Lost feeling like sh...
10K 97 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and Little sister of Mal. The Vks learned that becoming their parents was not what they wanted. Mal wanted to be with Kin...