Bloom into YOU

DarkIsland2 tarafından

Two people who have never crossed paths before; met in unusual circumstances and ended up falling in love... Daha Fazla

CH:1- Where it all began!
CH:2- Who are you to me?
CH:3- Don't call me that word!
CH:4- I didn't intend to harm you
CH:5- Dilemma of Trust and Distrust
CH:6- The Battle Within and Out
CH:7- Words that remain Unspoken!
CH:8- Leaning on YOU
CH:9- She Cares!
CH:10- I almost lost you today!
CH:11- She is dangerous!
~Appreciation Post~
CH:12- What are you doing to me?
CH:13- I got your back, Ice Queen!
CH:14- I Lost HER!
CH:15- Mein hai, Urmila Mahadev Mathre!
CH:16- Urmila or Haseena?
CH:17- The Undefined Feelings
CH:18- A Change of Heart?
CH:19- Apprehensivness, Vigilance, and Proclivity
CH:20- Reception, Affection, and Suspicion
CH:21- Yearning for YOU!
CH:22- The Tug of War of Passion
CH:23- Consciousness, Affliction, and Inclination
CH:24- Inching Closer
CH:25- The Cat is out of the Bag
CH:26- A Warm Exchange!
CH:27- Karma Bites Back!
CH:28- A Heartbreak?
CH:29- The Heart Want What It Wants
CH:30- YOU are my whole STORY!
CH:31- The Heart of Lovers
CH:32- I'm Content!
CH:33- Trust & Acceptance
CH:34- The Growing Intimacy
CH:35- Love me Like YOU Do
CH:36- Holding onto Each Other!
CH:38- The Ghosts of the Past
CH:39- The Ties that Bind US
CH:40- Things Have Come Full Circle
~ A Heartfelt Gratitude ~

CH:37- SHE is the ONE!

3.2K 263 112
DarkIsland2 tarafından

Morning All! I'll be updating the next chapter on"THURSDAY." Also, just want to let all of you know, that the next three chapters will be the last three chapters of the story. Until, then, Happy Reading🤓 & Stay Safe😷. 

____________________________

"So, this was the reason you were so distracted since you came back from London?" Zayan's voice carried slight displeasure, "she was the reason, all along," he pointed towards Karishma who was sitting beside Haseena as anger built inside him.

"Don't talk to her like that," Haseen uttered as she saw Zayan glaring at Karishma.

"Didn't I ask you," he clasped his hands in order to control his anger, "if you know the reason for Haseena's behavior," he continued to look at Karishma, in the same manner, disregarding Haseena's warning.

Karishma felt a bit dazed as she tried to get control over her nerves after hearing Zayan. 

"Zayan!" Haseena leaned forward, shielding Karishma from his fury, "you can't talk to her like that," she said sternly, this time.

"How about I don't talk at all?" Zayan got up, angrily, and moved towards the lawn.

Both Riya and Bi saw that played out but none of them interfered. 

Haseena turned her head to look at Zayan who was sitting on the swing with a sullen face, "I'll go check on him," she was about to get up when Bi's voice stopped her.

"Why didn't you tell me about the marriage?" Bi asked calmly as she looked at both Haseena and Karishma.

"I have the same question," Riya chimed in as she glanced at her best friend who was a nervous wreck, she was about to get up to calm her down but before she can do that, she saw Haseena intertwining her hand with Karishma—and, as soon as Haseena did that Karishma's body eased up. A content smile appeared on Riya's lips, "I feel jealous that you don't need me anymore but I'm happy for you, Karishma," she thought as her eyes brightened up after seeing her best friend contented.

"We don't know how to tell you, Bi," Haseena avoided eye contact with Bi.

Bi stared at Haseena's face for a few seconds, "It's not the complete truth you are telling me," she uttered as she glanced at both of their faces, "and, that's fine. I'm not asking for a complete account for whatever transpired between you two," she leaned forward, "I'm just a bit disappointed that you didn't trust me enough to tell me that you are already married to Karishma."

"I'm sorry Bi," Haseena held her ears as tears started to brim in her eyes.

"Hasseeena!" Bi sighed, "you can't do this bacche," she got up and sat right next to her, "you do know I can't see you cry," she placed Haseena's head on her shoulder as she patted her gently while gesturing Karishma to hold her (Bi's) hand.

"Ammi is upset," Haseena's voice became heavy, "if you won't understand me then whom would I go to," she made her grip tighter on Bi.

"You know, I would never leave you regardless of how upset or disappointed I'm at you," Bi uttered as she felt Haseena nodding her head, "and, I'm happy for you," she placed her hand over Haseena's head to give her the blessing, "and, for you too," she pulled Karishma in a hug as she placed her hand over her head too.

Karishma rested her head on Haseena's back as Bi wrapped her hand around Karishma, this was the first time in the whole evening, that she felt there is hope for them and someone is there to stand by, she heaved a sigh of relief as she moved a little closer to Haseena and made her grip stronger around Bi.

Riya cleared her throat, "I'm still here," she saw how all of them were hugging each other, "and, it seems like you two," she pointed towards Haseena and Karishma, "enjoying a lot."

All three came out of the hug; Haseena and Karishma both stared at the floor as redness started to appear on their faces and they moved away from each other to keep some distance between them.

"Don't tease them, Riya," Bi glanced at her daughter-in-law as she got up, "let me go and check on my best friend," she was about to move towards Noor Jahan's room when she stopped and turned towards Haseena, "he is waiting for you, Haseena," she pointed towards Zayan who was glancing in the living room every now and then.

"Hmm...," Haseena nodded and moved towards Zayan.

___________________________

As there, some space became available next to Karishma after Bi's and Haseena's departure, Riya came and sat beside her, "so," she looked at Karishma without completing her sentence.

"What so?" Karishma asked as she wiped off her tears and turned towards Riya.

"It seems like your wife loves you a lot," Riya uttered as she noticed a crimson hue started to spread across Karishma's face, "the way she stood by you throughout this evening is awe-inspiring."

"She is my backbone Riya," Karishma made eye contact with her friend, "she has accepted me, with all my good and bad," she held Riya's hand, "and, the way she understands me, no one can, and no one ever could," her voice was shaky due to the amount of exuberance it holds as she stated her feelings towards Haseena to Riya.

"Not even me," Riya asked just to tease her friend even though she knew the answer.

Karishma shook her head, "not even you," she said apologetically, "you have no idea, Riya how much I have tormented her," she held Riya's hand, "but, despite everything—-she understood me, she accepted me with my past, and, moreover, she made me believe that I'm worth loving," her eyes started to water up, once again, "she is the one," her voice trembled a bit, "she has everything that I was looking in a partner."

"I knew it," Riya wiped Karishma's tears, "I knew it from the day you cried in front of me for her," she pressed Karishma's hand gently, "I realize that day—you have found your person," she tapped her face politely, "and, you have no idea, how happy it makes. A tiny bit jealous," she gestured with her fingers which ran a smile on both of their faces, "but, a lot more happier," she pulled her in a warm hug.

"Thank You!" Karishma muttered as she continued to hold Riya.

"When are you telling, Maa," Riya pulled out of a hug, "or, you want me to talk to her," she said while wiping tears from her cheeks.

"It's better if she hears that from me," Karishma uttered as she glanced at the lawn where Haseena was sitting on a swing next to Zayan.

_________________________________

"So, you are not going to even look at me?" Haseena asked as she held the chain of the swing and continued to stare at her best friend who was in the mood to talk.

"Do you even care how I feel?" Zayan turned towards Haseena after her gazillion requests, "you know how worried sick I was for you," his voice was mixed with frustration and anger, "and, I don't even know how I'm feeling right now," he gave Haseena an angry glance.

"There was a lot going on, Zayan," Haseena responded, calmly, "I didn't even know myself."

Zayan got up from the swing and started strolling on the lawn, "and, all of the beings alive, you found a girl to love?" He asked, agitatedly.

Haseena started strolling beside him as she hear him talking, at least, "is there a certain criterion before falling in love with someone?" She asked while keeping up the pace with him, "did you fall in love with Riya because she was meeting certain criteria?" She glanced at him, "or you loved her because she was just being herself?"

"It was different with us," He uttered without making eye contact with Haseena.

"Why?" Haseena stood in front of him, halting him in his tracks, "because, I love a woman that's what makes it different, Zayan," she looked directly into his eyes.

Zayan was speechless for a few seconds, he pushed her aside, and started pacing around, once again without responding to her.

Haseena stood at her spot as she waited for Zayan to turn, "you told me, I should find a person who cherishes me and my existence, didn't you?" She asked as she saw him facing her and standing at a distance of a few inches.

Zayan didn't move from his spot as she saw Haseena approaching him.

"She cherishes me," Haseena uttered as she held his broad shoulders, "she cherishes every bit of me," her voice was filled with warmth, "every second I'm with her—-I feel," she felt a loss of words for a few seconds, "umm, I feel, blossoming," she made her grip stronger on his shoulder, "her face is the first thing, I want to see every day when I wake up," her grip on his shoulder loosened up as she placed her forehead against his well-built chest, "she is the one, I want to share my life with," her voice broke as she spoke the last sentence.

Zayan Sighed and pulled her in his embrace, "I'm happy for you," he placed a kiss on Haseena's hair, "but, give me some time to process everything," he cupped Haseena's face as he wiped off her tears with his thumbs, "would you?" He looked at her, endearingly.

Haseena nodded her head as she rubbed her nose with the back of her hand.

"Are you two years old?" He asked playfully as he pinched her nose.

Haseena hit him on his chest as a smile broke through her lips, "my heart dropped when you stopped talking to me," she looked at him with slight anger in her eyes.

"I would never," He held her shoulders, "and, if I would never want to listen to you," he kissed her forehead, "I would never be waiting for you there," he pointed towards the swing.

"Will you come to breakfast tomorrow?" She asked while crossing her hand over her chest, "to talk to Ammi," she looked at him, hopefully.

"I'll see," Zayan uttered as he saw Riya approaching them, "I still need to process everything," he pressed her shoulder gently.

"I understand," Haseena stared at the ground for a few seconds and after taking a deep breath, she looked at him, "I'll wait for you."

Zayan didn't say anything in response as he saw Riya hugging Haseena.

"I'm very happy for both of you, Haseena," Riya held Haseena's hands, "Karishma has a lot of good things to say about you," she said, pleasantly.

"So, does Haseena," Zayan interjected as he glanced at his best friend and then at his wife.

Haseena smiled broadly after hearing him.

"Chalain," Riya said while looking at her husband who seemed a bit lost in his thoughts. 

"Hmm," Zayan nodded as he exited the house with Riya.

Haseena exhaled a huge sum of air as she started walking towards the house where Karishma was waiting for her, impatiently.

_______________________________

"Is he okay?" Karishma asked as soon as she saw Haseena entering the living room.

"He will be," Haseena responded as she pressed her temple while glancing towards Ammi's room.

"Bi hasn't come yet," Karishma uttered as she followed Haseena's gaze.

Both of them were about to sit on the couch when they heard Bi's voice, "she is not willing to listen to anything," she stood opposite them, "I'll come by tomorrow and will try talking to her, once again," she held both of their hands, "it's getting late," she looked at the clock, "go get some rest," she pressed their hands assuringly, "you two have quite a night," she tapped their cheeks politely, "good night, girls," she started moving out of the house after saying that.

"Good Night!" Both of them mumbled in unison.

__________________________________

"Why didn't you let me tell them that I was at fault, Haseena?" Karishma leaned on the door in Haseena's room and stared at Haseen who was sitting on the bed, still in her robe.

"What will come out of it?" She glanced at Karishma and then checked her drawers for the painkillers as she continued to press her temple.

"Here!" Karishma handed over the glass of water and a painkiller to Haseena, "don't you think, they should be aware of the truth?" She asked as she saw Haseena gulping down the pill.

"No one needs to know," Haseena got up and moved towards her wardrobe, "it was between you and me," she took out clothes, "and, it should remain like that," she walked towards Karishma, "you should change before you fall sick, again," she handed over a set of PJs to Karishma, "and, I can't afford you to fall sick at such a crucial time," she said in a caring voice and was about to walk towards the bathroom when she felt Karishma pulling her in a back hug.

"I would never be able to compile words to say thank you to you," she placed her chin on Haseena's shoulder, "but, thank you for everything," she placed a feathery kiss on Haseena's neck.

"You would have done the same, wouldn't you?" Haseena leaned on Karishma a bit as her body started to relax after a tiresome night.

"I would have," Karishma made her grip stronger on Haseena's waist, "in a heartbeat," she placed another kiss on Haseena's neck, "for you, a thousand times over," her voice became deeper as she turned Haseena towards her.

Haseena placed her forehead against Karishma's, "it's settled then," she brushed her thumb against Karishma's lips, "no more telling anyone about what happened in London," a wide grin appear on her face after seeing Karishma parting her lips upon her touch, "it was a love marriage, wasn't it?" She asked while leaning toward Karishma's lips.

Karishma nodded her head with her eyes closed as she could feel Haseena's warmth caressing her face and tranquilizing her senses after a stressful past few hours.

"Our kiss was left incomplete," She glided her hand through Karishma's hair as she confiscated Karishma's lips in a warm, sincere, and breathless kiss.

Both of them didn't know what tomorrow entails for them, however; at present, they have found solace in each other's embrace to gather strength and courage to deal with any uncertainty. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

164K 11.4K 43
Two women who resisted the temptation to be with each other-met again. Will they resolve their differences-Or, will they move in opposite directions...
60.8K 3.6K 21
Imagine that Karishma Singh was assigned Mission Jeet in place of Anubhav Singh and she had to trap HM in her love.
43.1K 3.8K 19
A love story of KAREENA but in a different style. Haseena who loves Karishma from her college time but Karishma is unknown about Haseena's feelings...
75.9K 8.5K 51
This is a story about two police officers who fell in love but didn't realise their feelings for the longest time. This is a story about the love the...