Missing

Autorstwa Hannahbg26

When Livia Dean decides to stay up late one night she hears someone breaking in. She freaks out and grabs a b... Więcej

Memories
Running
Escape
No right
No
Sleep
Taken
I forgot
The ball
Remember
Regret
Emily
Hurry
Sorry
Back
Congratulations
Mrs. Kingston
Lucky
Void

Stuck

89 2 0
Autorstwa Hannahbg26

Calvin's pov

"Where are those scars from?" Ian asks me but I shake my head.

"I don't know, E.I've been gone for seven years. I'm sure a lot has happened. But she's running for a reason, I mean you can tell she's terrified. She's running from something."

"Or someone." Ian suggests.

As much as I hate to think about it, it might be true.

"She's not her normal bubbly self anymore. Granted, it's been seven years and she's not a happy teenager anymore but you can tell she's miserable.

She's also scared, that's why she keeps running. I just wish I knew why she was so scared. And maybe where the scars came from."

"Do you think she was attacked?" Ian asks.

"I'm not sure. When I hugged her earlier she flinched. Flinched. That's not normal."

Ian looks thoughtful before suggesting "what if we looked up stuff about her? We know you've been keeping tabs on her over the years but maybe our men missed something. Or stopped completely."

"I don't want to invade her privacy but I'm worried about her. About what or who she's running from."

I've gotta figure this one out.

Livia's pov

"Go away." I groan.

"You know I can't do that."

"I'm aware but it's annoying. What does a girl gotta do to get a little peace around here?" "Stop pouting and get ready." "Ready for what?"

"My brother and your brother want to talk to you. I'm guessing they wanna know about your past."

"Well, they aren't getting any answers." My clothes are in the bathroom so I go change in there.

I put on a black long sleeve shirt with black leggings. My hair is in a messy bun and I throw on some makeup before being escorted to the dungeon.

By escorted I mean Leo won't leave me alone and by dungeon I mean Ian's office because whenever I'm there all I wanna do is leave.

Once I'm inside I sit down but don't look at any of them.

"Livia, what happened?" Calvin asks me.

"Not telling." "Please?" "Nope."

"Livia-" "look you're not gonna get anything out of me so if that's okay with you I'd like to go back to my cell."

"I hope you don't see it as a cell."

"Oh trust me, Calvin, I do."

"Just tell me what happened."

"Hmmmm, no thanks. I'm leaving now. Bye bye." I give a sarcastic smile and kiss my palm sarcastically before leaving.

Once I'm back in my cell- I mean room- I lay on the bed and Leo says "you couldn't of just told them?"

"Nope. Since you can't leave me alone, can you at least do me the courtesy of shutting the hell up?" After that I add. "Jailer."

I gasp and smile sarcastically.

"That's a great name for you! Jailer! But you're more like a guard who won't let me leave, Ooo Ian is now Jailer, because he's keeping me locked up.

Calvin is now judge because he keeps talking on my behalf, and you hmmm ok I know! You're guard. Not as much fun as the others but it's what you are. And this mansion is my prison and this room my cell."

He looks at me with an unreadable expression. "Hilarious."

"Oh I know. You know what else is fun? This." I pick up a vase and chuck it at the wall.

It shatters and the glass goes everywhere but I don't care at all.

"I overheard someone say that the vase is one of Ian's favorites. It's gone now. Too bad for him."

"A vase isn't gonna hurt him." "Oh I'm sure it won't. But tell me, would it hurt him if my brother was hurting? Would it hurt my brother if I were gone?" I regret the words the second they leave my mouth.

Why'd I give him that suspicion? I was just mad.

"What do you mean?" Leo asks but this time with a sincere tone.

"Nothing." I state before laying back against the pillows.

"I have a sort of power, you know. I can always tell when someone is lying. And you are lying. What do you mean, Livia?"

"Nothing. I shouldn't have said anything." "Are you planning something, Livia?" "Of course not!" I respond honestly.

He gets up and walks towards the door but I grab his hand. "Wait." She stops and looks at me.

"I promise I never will if you don't tell anyone. Please, Leo. I'm begging you. Don't tell anyone."

"If you're having those thoughts then you need help. "Leo please!" I beg.

He thinks for a long time before sighing and sitting down. "Fine, I won't tell anyone." "Thank you-" "but." He interrupts me.

"You have to talk to me. Confide in me. I won't tell anyone else. Since we're going to be stuck with the each other, let's become friends."

I smile and nod. "Let's ask questions to one another. I'll go first. How old are you?" I say and he smiles.

"I'm 26. How old are you?"

"23. What's your full name?"

"Leon Zander Kingston. You?"

"Livia Alexandra Dean. How skilled are you in fighting?"

"Very. You?" I shake my head. "Not at all. Can you teach me?"

I need to be prepared in case my husband finds me.

"Yes, I'll teach you. Are you in school or have a career or want to have a career?"

"Yes. I'm in school to become a teacher. I'm very excited about it. Although I guess that won't happen now."

He grabs my hand and looks into my eyes. "It will. I'll talk to my brother. I promise."

For some reason I feel reassured. "Thank you, Leon." "Call me Leo. Everyone else does."

"Do you have any siblings besides Ian?" I ask and he nods.

"A little sister. She got kidnapped a year after her birth and we still haven't found her."

"I'm so sorry. What's her name?"

"Emily. She has the most beautiful blonde hair, so unlike me and my brother. But she had our family green eyes."

He's right. Like his brother, Leo has short black hair and green eyes. But Leo is different. Handsome. Did I just say that?

We spend the rest of the night getting to know each other.

Calvin's pov

We've decided to look her up since she won't tell us anything.

"Here. License plates numbers, car, apartment, medical records, everything we need to know."

I start going through medical records when Ian drops his pen.

"Cal, look at this."

He sounds shocked so I go over to his computer. My eyes widen when I read the news article.

Livia Alexandra Dean. *missing*

Livia Dean got in a car accident with her husband, Gavin Garcia, but when he woke up she was gone.

It's unclear as to what happened but there was blood trailing into the woods. The tests came back and it was confirmed as her blood.

If anyone knows about the whereabouts of this young woman please contact your local authorities

Her husband wishes her back very soon

What in the world.

"I don't understand." I state. "Wait, you have her purse in your room. Go grab it." Ian tells me.

I grab her purse and when we open it we read the ID.

"Elizabeth Fallon Smith."

She has a fake ID.

I can't believe I didn't even notice her hair was brown. She's a blonde.

"She's running from someone." It's confirmed now.

"When did she get married?" Ian asks me.

"I have no clue."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

15.4K 494 39
Nova was only 2 years old when she was kidnapped from her family. She has 5 older brothers and her biological parents are dead. What happens when her...
166K 4K 33
A young 16-year-old girl who struggles to not only take care of herself in this cruel world but also to look after an 11 years old girl and a 2years...
47.2K 1.1K 25
She has returned, changed.. She was an innocent 15-year-old girl who had been through too much to list. Silently, she fights her own battles and trie...
367K 7.2K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...