๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ

By rafecammy

"๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„. ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๏ฟฝ... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
1 | Detention
2 | Basketball
3 | Camp
4 | There's One Bed
5 | Love Is A Myth
6 | Banksia Beach
7 | Yuck, Silas
9 | Party
10 | It Was A Kiss, Not Makeout
11 | It's Expensive
12 | Cloud 9
13 | Problems
14 | First Aid
15 | School Project
16 | Silas' House
17 | Movies
18 | Chocolate
19 | Studying
20 | "Please Mom!"
21 | Beach House Party
22 | "Goodnight Soph"
23 | Secrets
24 | Hang Out
25 | Raging Madness
26 | Kiss Me
27 | Mistake?
28 | Exposed By Booze
29 | "Alexander?!"
30 | Why? Silas.
31 | Oh... Hello?
31 | The Gale Gala

8 | Babysit

2.3K 39 26
By rafecammy

I'm so excited to write this chapter ahh! Keep reading <3

SOPHIE'S POV/PERSPECTIVE:

It's the morning after camp, my first night back at home. I stretch in my bed as I make my way over to my bathroom and wash my face with some light skincare. Today was the day I was babysitting Payton.

I head downstairs still tired as fuck as I see my sister and mom. "Hey sweetie, breakfast?" My mom asks. "In a bit" I tell her with a faint smile. I don't really like to eat straight after waking up. My appetite wasn't formed yet you could say.

I go to the cabinet grabbing myself a cup, filling it up with some water as I take a big slurp from it, it taking away my dry throat from all the hours of sleeping. "Hey mom, I found a babysitting job for tonight. 6pm" I tell her.

"Okay honey that's great, how much are they paying you a hour?" She asks while finishing up her food and placing her and my sisters plates in the sink. "I'm staying overnight..." I tell her. "Overnight? Are you sure?" My mom asks me furrowing her eyebrows with confusion.

"Look her parents are out of town and she's just turned six years old, I thought I might help them for a while" I tell my mom shrugging my shoulders. "But their paying me 40 an hour because it's a overnight shift or whatever" I continue my sentence.

"Okay honey, as long as your safe" She tells me. "Of course" I reply back to her finishing my water and chucking my cup in the sink.

...

Hours go by at home, me and my sister hung out, I relaxed for a bit, showered, ate lunch, binge watched Netflix and now it's six in the evening.

It's a Saturday night and I have nothing else better to do anyways. I apply some light makeup, pack my bag for the night and bring a cookies mix packet so we can bake. I don't know, it could be fun. I say goodbye to my mom and sister and start to drive off to the location Lisa has sent me.

I arrive at the house, parking just outside. Wow, it was huge. This house was so beautiful. I make my way to the door with my bag as I ring the door bell. The door gets opened and I see a cute little girl, with dark brown wavy hair and blue eyes. Wow this girl is going to break hearts when she's older.

Besides her was I was assuming her mom and dad. "Thank god your here, I'm Lisa." She says hugging me. "Hi, Sophie." I shake the fathers hand with a smile as he starts to talk.

"Our son is too much of a drowse to help take care of her. I don't think he's home so thank you." He tells me. "It's no problem, I'm sure we'll have fun, right Payton." I tell her holding her hand.

"Well we have to go, see you tomorrow." The mother says before walking out as I walk in. Her house was just as pretty and decorated like how it was from the outside.

"Are you Sophie Campbell?" She asks me. How did she know my full name.

"Yes. Yes I am." I asked her confused.

"My brother always talks about you." She says in her soft tone while she giggles. She's so cute.

Her brother? Was i in Silas' house right now. "What does he say" I ask her in curiosity while we sit on the couch and turn on the TV.

"He says... You... You always make him feel things and he hates it or something!" She says while trying to find a channel. My stomach sank. I wasn't sure if it was Silas but who else would it be. "Oh" I say.

"Well i brought cookie mix... Do you want to make some cookies with me?" I ask her while taking it out of my bag and wiggling it around. "Cookies! Yes!" She says jumping off the couch and running to the kitchen. I smile at her actions as I get off the couch and follow her.

"Where are the bowls Pay?" I ask her. "Right down there" she points as she grabs her stool so she can reach the island we were making it on.

I let her pour in the mix and when I start to hear footsteps coming from downstairs. "Who's that" I ask her worried. "Probably Silas" She says shrugging her shoulders. Oh no, no no! I thought to myself. Before I knew it he reached the bottom. "Hey Pay i- What are you doing here?" He says to my death staring literally into my soul.

"I'm babysitting your sister." I tell him as I pour the chocolate chips into the batter. "Yay chocolate!" Payton squeals as she continues to mix the batter.

"You know you could've chose somewhere else to baby sit? You know that right?" He says hovering over me, staring down at me with temper. "I didn't know it was your sister, trust me if I knew you were here I would've not came" I tell him quietly looking up to his 6'3 feet figure as he clenches his jaw.

We both notice Payton tugging on his leg. "Is this the things she makes you feel Silas?" She asks him still tugging on his leg. "What- what are you talking about?" He replies back trying to cover his fluster. "When you said-" She said as Silas quickly cut her off. "Payton." He says before sitting on a island stool on his phone.

Me and Payton start to roll the dough into small circles and flattening them down on some parchment paper which was on a tray we were going to put in the oven soon enough. "Your really pretty and fun!" Payton says staring up to me. I notice Silas' eyes shoot up to our direction from his phone. "Thank you beautiful girl." I smile back at her. I notice Silas stand up and walk to us.

He stood right behind me my back directly touching his chest as he takes the dough out my hands and half's it. "We don't want the cookies too big, do we?" He whispers seductively in my ear quietly, his warm breath against my skin. A feeling starts to pile up in my stomach for some reason. Then I feel his presence leave from behind me as he walked to the couch and sat down.

After approximately thirty minutes the cookies are finished. The oven beeps as I go over and take out the cookies with the mittens i found on the counter top. I brought out the delicious goodness and placed it on the island. "Cookies are ready" I say. I see Payton start running towards me. "Cookies! Cookies!" she screams clapping her hands. I open the cabinet under me bending over as I start grabbing cups.

I lift myself back up as i see Payton with a huge knife, "Let's cut the cookies" She said jumping before slitting my skin open. Cutting right through my shirt, cutting me right under my left breast. "Shit..." I mumble.

"I'm so sorry I thought-" Payton says before she gets interrupted by Silas. "What happened?" He asked, Clenching his jaw. "I did that by accident, To Sophie." She said pointing to my shirt as it had blood on it. She didn't stab me she just cut me, kind of deep. Not deep enough to kill me though.

I turn around as I lift up my shirt looking at the cut, I saw the warm blood oozing out my system. Trying to swallow the flashbacks appearing in my head from my dad back down.

FLASHBACK BEGINS: Sophie: I see a red liquid start to exit my sisters cold, tied up body, shivers leaving my body, in shock as i find it difficult to breath:FLASH BACK ENDS

I still got a bit uncomfortable from blood. I snap out of my thoughts as I ask walk up to Silas. "Do you have a first aid kit by any chance?" I ask looking up to him. "Just come with me." He said looking mad. I notice the knife out of Payton's hand.

I followed Silas up to a room. "Sit on the bed." He demanded. I sat on the edge of the bed. This must've been his room. It smelt just like him, a strong nostril filling musk scent. I see him go into his bathroom and grab a first aid kit. He comes back into the room placing the kit on his bed.

He lowers himself on his knees he comes in between me and starts to open the kit. I pull my shirt up, his eyes wonder to the cut. "That's.. kinda deep Soph." He says lowly. I look down at him. "Doesn't matter, I've seen worst." I say.

I take off the shirt chucking it on his bed beside me. I notice his eyes start to hover my chest, his jaw clenched. I was left in my Victoria Secret black laced bra. "What never seen a girl in a bra before?" I ask him, teasing with a dirty smirk. "Shut up Sophie." He spits back at me in his cocky tone.

My hands reaching his mattress, I feel my cut burn insanely as he starts to spray the rubbing alcohol spray. "Ouch, ah." I say biting my bottom lip. "I'm putting on a bit more, okay" He asks reassuring me. "Okay." I say letting out a sigh. I feel the burning sensation once more.

"Fuck, Silas." I pant as i chuck my head back. I look back down at him with a cocky smirk smudged on his face from the noises I was making. "Don't even think about it." I tell him pissed off ,as I hit his shoulder.

He places the bandage on my cut as his fingers brush over my breast in the process. "All done" he says lifting himself up. I pull my shirt back over my head and walk out. "No thank you?" He asks me. "You don't get a thank you." I tell him as i laugh in his face, making my way back downstairs.

He thinks helping me with a cut is going to pay for all the years he has tortured and embarrassed me in front of others. No fucking way.

I see that Payton is still standing in the same spot, "I'm sorry" Payton tells me with a frown on her face. "Don't be, it's all okay now" I tell her in a reassuring tone, a smile on my face. We place the cookies on a plate as we make our way over to the living room. Payton and I munching into the sweet soft cookies, putting on a movie before i hear the doorbell ring. "Keep watching, i'll go see who it is" I tell Payton.

I open the door to see a blonde girl, wearing a revealing black cropped top with white shorts. "Who are you?" I ask her confused. "Is this Silas' house, you must be his sister! So great to meet you" She says taking my hand shaking it aggressively. "I'm not-" I say her before I hear Silas.

"She's here for me." He says deeply before taking the blonde's hand "Come on Samantha" he tells her. "My name is Sienna!" She says annoyed as he leads her upstairs while he gives me a death stare, rolling his eyes seconds later. He knows how to get on my nerves. I hated him so much.

"Who's that?" Payton asks. "One of Silas' friends." I tell her, not knowing what to say.

Moments later Payton gets tired, ready for sleep. I was pretty exhausted too. We make our way upstairs as I hear a bed creaking coming from Silas' room. Hearing moans. Oh, they were having sex. Payton can't hear this. I rushed her over to her room quickly not wanting her ears to experience the sounds.

I tuck her warmly in her bed, saying goodbye before heading to the guest room right next to Silas'. I stop at the door as I hear the blonde moaning out "Silas, Silas!" Hearing loud grunts. I laughed to myself, disgusted. I feel bad for poor Payton.

Making my way to the guest room, brushing my teeth, washing my face and drifting to sleep in the cozy mattress that I've been provided with!

Hey beautiful people! Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I loved writing it. Many more to come. I can't wait! Love you all so so much! <3

Yours Truly, Mary
Stay beautiful x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 18.4K 43
HIGHEST RANKS EVER: #4 in #ENEMIES (2021) #1 in #ENEMIESWITHBENEFITS (2021) #1 in #HUMOR (2020) #1 in #BOYFRIEND (2021) Sometimes in an unproductive...
124 43 11
Placed as a match in the famous heavens game. Jacob and Bella pass an unforgettable night that night. Just because it is unforgettable doesn't mean i...
4.4K 255 19
Love takes many form's. You can not choose who you fall in love with. Once a powerful connection between a couple has been made they become a vital...
768 30 16
*sequel of Ruthless Obsession "FUCK YOUR RULES IT'S EITHER YOU SURRENDER POLITELY OR I KNOW WELL HOW TO MAKE YOU BOW." . . . "YOU VOWED TO BE MY SLAV...