3 | Camp

SOPHIAS POV/PERSPECTIVE:

FLASHBACK FROM 4 YEARS AGO IN DREAM:

"SOPHIE! MOM! PLEASE HELP ME!" i heard my sister scream across the room wrapped around with rope on a wooden chair in the kitchen as sweat dripped down her face in fear, tears running down her face like a flood. Across the room were my mother and i strangled to the couch with duck tape covering our mouths by our vicious father.

"I WANT YOU" he came up to me and pointed the sharp, metal object known as a knife to my face, He continued "I want you, to hear your sister suffer a slow agonising death" he said while he made his way over to my mother. "And you.. Watch that mistake die" he told my mother in a sharp, deep tone. I was shaking, my sister was about to die right in front of me by my own father that was sadly taken away by drugs and alcohol.

My tears were uncontrollably dripping down my face, my shirt was wet full the substance out of my now red eyes. I look over to my mother and she was just as miserable as me. Looking at me with no hope in her eyes.

"Let the show begin" my father said. "No please no-" Isabel begged before a knife went in her lower back. I saw her face go pale white as her mouth opened wide and left a gasp out. My mother and i saw a red river pouring from my sisters source, meandering effortlessly as it carried away any hope of survival, staining all its touched with the fresh red substance pouring out my sister.

My heart dropped to my stomach as i struggled to breath. I saw my mother in shock as she cried, water streaming down her face like crazy. My dad laughed, "So dramatic for what?" He said. I looked back at him as i saw the 6inch knife hanging in my sisters body while she laid poorly unconscious on the chair.

I couldn't do anything, when suddenly i thought of something that could save all our lives. I pressed my hand rough onto the ground until my apple watch went into emergency mode from the pressure being put on it. "5..4...3...2...1... EMERGENCY ON ITS WAY" My watch beeped. I placed my head back onto the couch behind me and prayed they'll be here soon. A couple minutes go by..

"Okay where should i stab little Isabel next?" my father asked my mother and I. When all the sudden our front door banged down open. A bunch of police men with guns and armour came in, pointing them to my dad. A woman came up to me and my mother, untied our sore hands from the rope and ripped off the black, duck tape from both our mouths

They took my dad in for a life sentence in jail. I didn't care about that, i cared about my sister. I saw the ambulance come in with a bed on wheels as they carefully placed her on the bed and sped their way through my house to the ambulance truck. My mother came up and hugged me so tightly as i explained what i have done.

A lady told us to explain to her what happened and after 9 months my sister was fully recovered. They had told us it was a miracle, since my dad stabbed her in the spine, damaging only the bones, not any of her organs. Four years later we live a safe, happy life with a traumatic experience always in the back of our heads. While our dad suffers in jail.

My eyes snap open, I'm covered in cold sweat, shaking as I can hear and feel my heart pounding in my chest as i look around. I had felt like the traumatic experience my mother, sister and I experienced 4 years ago had just happened. My father was a psychopath for what he did. May he rot in jail. I had been diagnosed with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) 3 years ago. I had recovered but I'm hoping it isn't back.

Today was my first day for camp. Please don't remind me who my partner is. I don't want him, badly. I decide to take a hot shower to wash away all my bad thoughts from my nightmare. I loved hot showers.