26 | Kiss Me

SILAS' POV/PERSPECTIVE:

Today was the morning of when the group is heading to Jeremiah's summer house for the holidays. To be honest, I'm pretty nervous to see my friends again after what had happened with Christina, and how she completely humiliated me in front of everyone.. Especially Sophie, knowing that we were in her house. The fact that she didn't kick Christina out any earlier really surprised me since Sophie's temper can be triggered quickly.. Or maybe I just piss her off. Who knows?

I head in the bathroom for a quick shower as I start to undress my self from the clothes left on my body. Walking into the shower, turning up the hot water. Seconds later I feel the burning liquid hit my skin, relieving me from any stress left in my system. I like to think showers are a cleanse for the body, not only physically.. But also mentally. It's like everything is gone when i'm in water. Whether it's the shower or even my favourite.. The beach.

Finishing off my shower, turning off the tap as I head out to my room, Steam leaving the bathroom behind me. Heading to my room I slip on some black shorts and a white tee shirt on top. Clipping on my gold chain, spraying deodorant as I take my signature cologne that turns head, Yes you guessed it.. Tom Ford Tobacco Vanilla Eau de Parfum. Spraying 2 sprays on my neck and 2 on my shirt. Yes i'm precise with my cologne. A have a fear of smelling bad.

Zipping up my bag as I head down stairs, kissing my mom and sister goodbye. Turning my head I see my dad through the window sitting in the backyard, sipping on his coffee. He didn't deserve a goodbye, Fuck that man I said to myself in my head before walking out. Everybody had already chosen who they wanted to go with. You know.. Since we can't go in 6 cars. We decided to go in 2 cars instead. 3 in each, That's what we do every year whether it's with our group or even other people. But since my friends had to be stubborn.. Jackson and Grace wanted to go alone in a car, so did Jeremiah and Scarlett all the sudden.

Soo, that leaves me with Sophie.. I know right, what a coincidence.

Deep down I was kind of happy? You could say. Sitting with her in a car for 3 hours alone. I got in my car and headed to Sophie's house to pick her up. A couple minutes go by and i'm in her driveway beeping my horn. Seeing as the front door opened I see her kiss her mom and sister as she hugs the, both. Seconds go by and I see her struggling to carry her suitcase to my car. I chuckle to myself at the sight, she looked kinda cute.

I get out of my car to go help Sophie with the suitcase. Slamming my car door behind me as I made my way over to her mom as I see her sister disappear at my presence, greeting her mom "Hey Miss Campbell, how are you" I told her, looking down at Sophie while taking the suitcase out of her hands, mouthing to her "I got it" Nodding my head slightly. "Thank you" Sophie whispered.

"Yeah i'm good darling, Have fun" Sophie's mom replied back to me in a sweet, gentle tone. Going over to my car as I opened the trunk to place Sophie's suitcase in. She gives her mom one last hug as she walks over to my car.

I open the car door for her. "You don't need to Silas" She told me as she laughed to herself and shook her head before getting into my car, positioning herself into comfort. I reach over to grab her seatbelt, my arm goes across her body as it lightly brushes over her lower stomach, grabbing the seatbelt and crossing it over her little body that's tucked into my leather seat, clicking in the belt. Tapping on her thigh "There you go" I told her with a wink, teasing her. "Oh shut up Silas" She told me as she giggled to herself. That damn giggle it's fucking contagious.

I turn the car on, placing my hand on the back of the passenger seat's head rest as I shift my body slightly to look behind me as I start to reverse the car out of the driveway. Minutes go by and we're both just staring straight into the road with awkward silence and ongoing, unconditional tension flowing in the air.