Honey; Draco Malfoy

By justlikeyourstories

โ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ; ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅโž โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ... More

Introduction
Sweet Like Honey
The 14th Floor
No Sugar
Love In A Photograph
Shiny๏ฟผ Black Shoes
Underdesk Work
Pumpkin Spice
A Bone To Pick
Trapped
20 Questions
Elderflower Wine
Cloudy Minds
I Dont Like Repeating Myself
Drunk At 6:30?
Delicate Kisses
My Boss Is A Massive Asshole
Penetrative Permission๏ฟผ
So Green
Sit-Ups
Home Not Alone
Over As Fast As It Begun
Im Totally Fine
And There Were Three
Her
TeddyBear
Pasta Fixes Everything
Pale Blue
Stay
Pretty For Me
Barbie Boutique
Witch
The More You Know
Memory Lane
Voice Your Frustration
Brake Time
Elephant In A Crystal Shop
My Star In The Sky

Yellow

2.6K 84 24
By justlikeyourstories

Honey Ilona

"Honey, Look at me" Draco placed a finger under my chin, forcing my eyes to drift over to his. I felt myself gulp and all I could think about was what I'd just got myself into.

My face felt hot and even through my dark skin, he could see the blush bleed through. His once ocean blue eyes swirled into a dark grey and it only had the space between my thighs throbbing and already wanting to fall before him.

This man was so incredibly addictive and he knew that he controlled every part of my body with the click of his fingers or a command from his mouth.

The pad of his thumb ran over my bottom lip as he looked into my eyes.

"I can be cruel" he said "I can be controlling, I can be mean and I can also loose control. There are times where I might take things too far and there are times where I may hurt you. So, I want to know that at one word, I can stop"

"One word?" I furrowed my eyes brows "Can I not just say 'stop' ?"

"Absolutely but 'stop is a word that commonly spews when one is scared, feeling anxious or is just unsure about what's about to happen. You and I both need a word that tells me you've actually had enough and want to stop. I never want you to feel unsafe or panicked with the fear of telling me to stop so what's something you feel comfortable telling me? Something you can easily remember"

"It can be anything?" I asked and he nodded "How about yellow? Its my favourite colour.. I can never forget that, right?"

"Yellow it is" he smiled and leant down to kiss me. I pushed into the kiss and placed both my hands either side of his neck "Never and i mean never" he mumbled against my lips "Be afraid to say 'yellow' when you feel uncomfortable"

"You could never make me feel uncomfortable" I smiled at him "I trust you completely"

"I know" he whispered "But if I do something you don't like or I unintentionally hurt you, I need to know because I may not always respond to the word 'stop' ok?"

"Ok" I responded and leant forward to kiss him again. His hands roamed over my shoulders and down my back, past my arse and then behind my thighs.

He bent down with his lips still in mine and gripped the back of my things "Jump" he mumbled.

I hesitantly obliged and jumped for him to Catch me with no effort and hold me in his arms.

He deepened our kiss by pushing his tongue eagerly into my mouth. I moaned against his and wrapped my arms around his neck once again.

I didn't even notice he was walking until my back hit the bedroom door with a loud and painful thud.

"Ah—" I shouted and broke the kiss "What are you doing?"

"Fuck, I'm so sorry" he laughed "I thought the door would just push open"

"You're an idiot" I shook my head with a chuckle and leant down best I could to twist the handle "Now you can walk in"

"Thanks, sweetheart" he smiled and pressed his lips against mine once more.

He walked across the room until my back hit the mattress and that's when he climbed on top of me, leaning his weight on his elbows beside both sides of my head and his knee between my spread legs.

I breathed heavily, both from the long kiss and the effect he knew he had on my body. It didn't matter what he did or how many times he did it, I would always be at loss of breath around him. 

He made me feel like I was the only girl that mattered in the world.

His hand reached forward and one of his fingers, he brushed the line curl from my face before wrapped his finger around it.

"Y'know, you are the first girl I've been with that has curly hair" he smiled.

"Yeah and I better be your last, Draco Malfoy"

"bien sûr" he whispered, placing a kiss on my nose.

I smiled "Merci—wait" my eyes widened and I sat up slightly "Did you just speak French?"

He shrugged "Maybe"

"Aw, you've been learning?" I jutted my bottom lip at him playfully.

"Shut up" he rolled his eyes and pushed me back down "I've always wanted to learn. It's a beautiful language and I've just never had the time but I've got the best assistant"

"Now you're just being a suck up" I laughed and kissed his cheek "So, are we gonna sit and talk or..."

"Or what?" He rose an eyebrow, a smirk trickling his lips "What are we gonna do?"

"Don't be rude" I scoffed "Im not saying it"

Draco smirked, digging his arm under my back before flipping us so I now straddled his hips and his head hit the pillows. I placed my hands on his chest to stead myself from the fast and sudden movement.

"You look so pretty on top" He whispered and smoothed his hands over my hips.

"What—I don't—I can't be on top" I looked frantic at him "Draco, I've never done this before. I don't know how to—"

"I'll help you" he interrupted "Just follow my movements"

I gave him an uneasy nod. I had no clue what I was doing.

I leant down to kiss him and Immediately he kissed back and that gave me the confidence to turn over and adjust on his lap.

His hands grasped my hips as mine cupped his cheeks. His tongue ran across my bottom lip, asking permission to enter that I happily obliged to and opened my mouth.

His teeth bit down on my lip and I moaned into his mouth that he instantly swallowed.

They way he kissed was so rough, full of passion, desire that I'd never experienced before him and I could feel him hardening against me. Still kissing him, I raised my hips slightly and started to grind, feeling my own desire spiral with each movement I made and each time his hands tightened on my hips.

"There's my confident girl" he mumbled against my lips as he pushed my hips faster "Looks like you don't need my help, huh?"

I moaned as I felt my clit roll against his tent in his pants. His lips tasted like cigarette and mint, something I'd never found to be so addicting before right now and with each second that past, I craved even more.

I whined as his lips moved across my cheek and down my jaw to my neck where he started to suck, definitely leaving marks that I would have to deal with tomorrow but right now, I couldn't care and all I wanted was too feel him anywhere and everywhere.

His hands roamed up my body and inside my cardigan before pushing it off and to the floor at his feet. I was only wearing my pyjama top with no bra since I always found them to be so uncomfortable and I was at home, minding my own business until he came along.

His lips trailed down my neck and across my collarbone, leaving small bites and marks as he traveled until he stopped at the beginning of my top. I looked down at him and he looked up at me through his lashes.

I nodded and he didn't waste a second before pushing his head back down and leaving kisses across my top. Having his teeth gently graze against my covered nipples drove me insane as I pushed my hips forward for more friction between us.

He rose his head and stared at me.

"Do you want this?" Draco asked and for a moment, I was too breathless to speak "Answer me, Honey"

"Yes" I sighed "I-I want this so bad"

He smiled and pressed his lips to mine once again. His hands pushed underneath my thighs and with a firm grip, feeling around my legs and ass.

In a split second, he flipped us over so he was now top again.

Breaking our kiss for a moment, He shrugged off his own shirt and I propped myself up on my elbows to watch him take off his shirt and unbuckle his pants. All fell to the floor and I almost moaned loudly when seeing him.

I do every time.

He was something out of a book and If I wasn't right here, I'd never believe he was real. There was not a flaw on this man's body or personality and for a moment, it did have me question if I was dreaming this whole entire thing.

That Draco Malfoy hadn't actually given me a second glance and I was just stuck in my dreams.

As a teenager, I'd read about his type, day dreamed about once meeting someone who would take care and treat me the way he did but as the years went on, I'd lived in the real world and lost hope.

Until him.

Once he was finished stripping, he leant down and crawled on top of me.

His fingers hooked underneath the hem of my pants but before pulling them down, he looked back up at me.

"May I?" He asked.

"Please" I answered and quickly he pulled them down with so much force, he'd nearly ripped them. He chucked my Pants down to the floor and his eyes briefly widened when he discovered I wasn't wearing any underwear.

I close my eyes and laughed "Hey, you stumbled into my home in the middle of the night when I was comfortable and not planning to go anywhere. Don't judge me"

"Oh, darling" he whispered as he ran his hand over my thigh "I'll do everything but judge" when his fingers came into contact with my clit, I almost blacked out.

It was only a few days ago that he last touched me but every time felt like the first and every time, it was exciting in the same.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he started with slow circles against my clit. Just enough for my whole body to throb but not enough to get me where I so desperately wanted to be.

"Please" I breathed, tossing my head between my shoulders "Draco, do something..."

"Like this?" He said as he stuck a single finger inside me. Instantly my stomach tensed and my thighs threatened to close if it wasn't for his other hand prying my legs open.

I nodded frantically as he started to thrust his finger slowly in and out, gaining speed with each second and each noise I made. My pleasure only heightened when he added a second finger and already I could feel my face start to heat.

"You're always so tight" he whispered, his hot breath fanning across the skin of my thigh "Have I not done enough to you?"

"Draco..." I moaned as he leant down to kiss the inside of my leg.

"Good girl" he whispered hotly. I clenched around his fingers at the name and that only made him pump faster "Are you gonna cum on my fingers, beautiful?"

I nodded and after I instantly regretted because that's when he stopped and leant over me some more.

"Not yet" he said as he kissed my neck "You know the rules. Safe word?"

"Yellow" I said breathlessly, just wanting him to do anything. I grew more impatient with each second he left me hanging and it got to the point where I couldn't breath unless he was touching me in some way or form.

Locking eye contact with me, I watched as he slowly positioned himself at my entrance.

I reached down to touch his body but was stopped when his hand grasped mine and pushed them both into the bed above my head. His hold was rough and that only had me begging for more.

He grabbed himself and slowly he pushed inside of me. The pain that emitted from between my thighs was immense but that mixed with the sound of his own pleasure erupting was enough to draw another moan past my lips.

He dipped his head low and for a second, his grip on my hands loosened.

"Fuck" he whispered in a moan. I clenched around him and desperately wanted him to move so the pain would subside.

"Move, god, please move" I begged and after a moment, he slowly drew back before roughly pushing back inside me. He repeated this action a few times before my wetness completely coated him and he could move easier.

"You always feel..." he cut himself off with a moan as he thrusted a little faster "Fuck, i can't even speak when I'm with you"

I bit my lip so hard it drew blood to stop the scream that clawed at my throat. These walls were paper thin and I was already annoying enough to my neighbours without them having to hear this.

Besides our quiet moans, the room filled with the sound of his hips pounding against mine and the bed slightly creaking with each rough movement.

I wrapped my legs around his back and pushed down so he was all the way inside of me, so deep that I could feel him press against the inside of my stomach.

The sight of him pushing against my skin made him groan loudly and move faster to the point where I was scared the head of my bed would start to crash against the wall.

"Such a slut for me and only me" he moaned as the grip on my hands tightened. I whimpered as he thrusted against my g-spot that not even myself had been able to find before.

"You're... so deep—fuck" I moaned a little louder then I wanted to but that made him smirk as his other hands reached down to rub my clit.

"Louder" He groaned "Let everyone know that you're being fucked just how you like, my Honey"

His voice was so low, the faint rasp sent my body on fire and with the way he was making me feel, I didn't know how long I could last if he kept it up.

That was until he pulled out and before I could question, he flipped me around on my stomach and roughly pulled my hips up to meet his again. I dug my face into the mattress as he pushed back inside of me, feeling him even more deep at this angle was putting me on edge.

He started to harshly thrust again, holding his hands on my hips and physically pulling me back onto his groin.

After a moment, I got used to the rhythm and began to push my hips back myself.

"That's it, just like that... god" he groaned as his hand came down onto my ass in a harsh smack "Good fucking girl"

"Do that again" I moaned loudly. He obliged and hit me again in the same spot. I could feel his hand print onto my ass and the sting only added to the euphoric feeling I was experiencing.

I didn't think it was possible but he pushed against me harder as his hands traveled down my back and to my front where one wrapped around my neck and the other to caress where he could feel himself inside me.

"Feel me here?" He whispered, leaning down to press a kiss on my back "That's where I belong, Honey. You'll never feel another man the way you do me, understand?"

I didn't get to respond before he pulled me up and crashed my back against his chest. He stopped thrusting and left himself inside of me. This was the exact position I'd given his his dance earlier but the though hadn't even crossed my mind until he spoke.

"Show me what you started to do earlier" he whispered in my ear "Show me how it's done"

I moaned again and began to grind my hips in the same way I did before except the pleasure escalated with him being inside of me, touching and rubbing against all the right places.

I dipped my head back on his shoulder, moving my hips faster and soon the once harsh grinds turned into gentle bounces with my eyes rolling and mouth dropping every time he hit so deep inside me.

"My pretty girl, hm?" He whispered as his hand tightened around my neck "Always so good"

"Draco" I moaned out.

"Am i the only one who can have you like this?" He asked in a moan and started to push his hips up to meet mine.

"Yes" I squealed quietly.

"Yeah, I better be" he said before pushing me back down against the bed and pounding into me with such force that I felt he'd rip me in two if he kept going "I better be the only fucking one who can have you screaming like this"

"I promise" I screamed loudly but the sound muffled due to my face pressing against the blanket "Fuck, I'm gonna cum"

"You're gonna cum, pretty girl?" He said as he moved the hair offmy spine and grabbed the back of my neck "Then cum, let me feel you let go against me"

That was it.

With a shattered scream, I felt the knot in my lower stomach unravel and my clit pulse. My eyes drew black and for a moment I could feel and see nothing but him. My hands scrunched the sheets tightly as he kept thrusting with no intention of slowing down.

He brought his hand down on my ass once more. It wasn't long before I became incredibly sensitive and could feel myself about to finish once again.

"No, Draco, I-I can't—do it again" i whimpered, pushing my head to the side so he could hear me properly.

"You can and you will" he groaned "Do it again"

I felt my legs start to shake and my arms become complete jelly as I found myself coming once again and when he felt me clench down on him for the second time, he finally let out a loud moan that I'm sure the neighbours will be asking me about tomorrow, and released into the condom.

He gave a few more softly thrusts to make sure we were both done before he pulled out and allowed me to collapse onto the bed.

He breathed heavily and stayed where he was for a moment.

"Are you ok?" He asked between pants.

"More then okay"

Wow this chapter long asf.

Just like Draco's dic—

Word count 3128.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 3.6K 56
"๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
1.5K 56 11
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy were enemies for 7 years, but after the war Harry decides it would be better if they try to be friends. so one night Ha...
306K 4.8K 53
~ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ~
69 1 14
'He hated that girl so much for causing his change of emotions, and he hated her even more because he just could not hate her at all.' A slow burn st...