𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

By taekook_is_lyf

JK the emotionless and merciless mafia boss with anger issue....meets Taehyung a bubbly personality in Paris... More

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
1. (𝙅𝙆)
2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)
3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)
5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)
6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)
7. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗)
8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)
10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)
11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)
12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)
13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)
14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)
15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)
16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)
17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)
18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)
19. (𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙)
20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)
21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)
22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)
23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)
25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)
26. (𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮)
27. (𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)
29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)
30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)
31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)
32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)
34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)
35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)
36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)
Inform
37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)
38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)
39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)
40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)
STOP
41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)
42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)
43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)
44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)
45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)
🥺🤕🥺
46. 🔞
47. (𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧)
48. (𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)
50. 🔞
51. 🔞
52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)

8.9K 465 69
By taekook_is_lyf

"So like everyone know it's a private party of Mr. and Mrs. Chang as it's their 40th anniversary so we are not supposed to take too much security with us" Namjoon said holding Jin's waist gaining all lovers attention who nod their heads.

"Then me and Jin will go with Tae and kook in one car and you four will go in another and their will be only two cars of bodyguards today" Namjoon announced dismissing and everyone head towards their car as planned with JK driving and Tae sitting beside him and in another car Yoongi driving with Jimin beside him.

Later they reached the venue and everyone was just stunned looking at them girls drooling over tops and every man gazing the bottoms with so much lusty eyes, licking their lips.....specially at Taehyung as everyone was confused seeing the unreal beauty standing beside Jeon Jungkook who had his hand wrapped around his waist causing the other (Tae) to feel goosebumps all over his body.......everyone wants to talk to them and to have their attention even if it's for a second but no-one except some really close business partners dared to approach them very well knowing the wrath of the most powerfull and dangerous family of the whole country.

Everyone started to enjoy the party with greetings and after sometime Jimin and Momo dragged their partners to the dance floor when a romantic song was played while Jin and Tae were just looking at them smiling drinking their drinks peacefully that's when Namjoon dragged JK with him to them....

Namjoon put his hand forward for Jin standing in front of him asking for a dance to which Jin blushed and when JK saw this, he also put his hand forward for Taehyung who looked at the hand and then at him with wide eyes and seeing JK trying Jin also smiled but just when he was going to put his hand on Namjoon's hand an another hand was placed on his husband's hand causing him to frown and when he looked upward to see his eyes widened coz that hand belongs to...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ki- opps sorry....Jeon Taehyung,
Who was smiling at them sweetly making them confused but before anyone could say anything he pulled Joon to the dance floor smirking mischievously with just one sentence ringing in his ears 'Never so no to Jeon Jungkook beautiful specially you'

He failed to noticed someone's eyes visibly turned dark with the hand turning into fist which didn't go unnoticed by Jin who frowned in worry and sighed heavily when he saw Tae dancing with Namjoon smiling evilly....so he also offered his hand to JK smiling who was poking his cheek with his tongue still standing there....

Now Namjoon was dancing with Taehyung smirking....

"Why did you do that?" Namjoon asked smiling knowing the mischievous smirk very well.

"What? I just want to dance with my appa, as you are always busy in your office works" Tae shrugged with a so innocent look on his face which Namjoon understand very well.

"Oh really, are you sure you didn't want to tease someone?" Namjoon asked smiling which made Taehyung giggle but Namjoon can see Jin and Kook dancing behind Tae with Jin looking at JK in worry whose eyes never left Taehyung who didn't noticed anything...

"Well as much as i like to dance with you, sorry but i have do this bear" Namjoon said to which Tae looked at him confused but before he could speak he was twirled around just to collide with a hard chest....and when he looked up he meet dark eyes who were staring at him intensely causing his to gulp a little....

"So you don't want to dance with me huh?" JK asked holding Tae's waist with his both hands who just looked at him resting his hands on the others chest but didn't speak anything causing the other to irritate more....

"Tell me i am asking you something" JK whispered pulling Tae more closer and Tae just smirk evilly before leaning towards JK ear.....

"What if i say no Mr. Jeon" Tae whispered in JK ear not knowing what effect he is having on the other who unconsciously pulled him more closer if possible.

"Why?" JK whispered which comes out somehow desperate and weak without him knowing, he slowly sniffed Tae's scent who widened his eyes hearing others this much vulnerable whisper so he slowly pushed JK away from him who looked at him confused....

"B-because I don't want you near me" Tae said unknowingly and left from their fearing JK will surely hear his fast heartbeat not knowing how his words made the other super angry now.

Just after 20 minutes when everyone was having their peaceful time standing near the drink counter with bottoms drinking except Taehyung who had a very low tolerance and their partners standing beside them also talking about some business..they all heard a loud...

Bang!!

Everyone in the party turned towards the sound and there stood the Mafia King JK with gun in his hand and a man's bloody body laying on the floor....Namjoon and others immediately run towards him to stop him but he just continuously kept shooting the already dead man pushing them aside...

And when Jin noticed that JK is not stopping he looked at Taehyung who was standing there with wide eyes as it was his first time seeing JK angry and his pervert self again find it hot....what he can think like it as the man standing there with dark eyes, black and long silky hairs covering his eyes is only his right (ooo someone is agreeing for someone's wifey huh?) .....so Jin mumbled something in Tae's ear who looked at him in disbelief but Jin just pushed him forward....

Tae immediately went in front of Jungkook and held his hand who was just shooting the dead man continuously loading his gun again and again.....JK looked at him with dark eyes and was going to push him aside but Tae suddenly pulled him towards the counter he was standing before....

And before JK could react Tae pulled him into a hug hiding the other's face into his neck and after sniffing his favourite scent JK immediately held Tae's waist with his both hands holding him very tightly and hide his face more into Tae's neck who just wrapped his hands around the other neck.....

"Just relax yeah" Tae whispered smoothly in JK's ear who relaxed in his hold.

"Tell me you don't want me near you huh?" JK whispered in his neck only for Taehyung to hear, who widened his eyes in disbelief when it hits him.....the other got mad because of this??

"Tell me Jeon Taehyung why don't you want me near you?" JK again whispered but this time his voice holding much more power and Tae can feel the other is visibly shaking in anger in his hold which made him gulp 'his anger issue is no joke Taehyungie' Jimin's words echoed in his head.

"I was lying ok i was lying...now please take a deep breath for me please" Tae again whispered slowly in other's ear his lips touching the earlobe of JK's ear who started to take deep breath in Tae's neck pulling Tae more closer to him.

After some seconds when Tae noticed JK was busy in sniffing him he slowly took his hand near his purse which was on the counter behind Jungkook and took out a rubber marshmallow.....he then placed the marshmallow near JK's lips covertly and made him chew it without letting anyone know.... mentally thanking Jin who made him put these cubes in his purse.

Jungkook immediately took it between his teeths and started chewing it causing his lips to rub on Tae's neck whose breath hitched at this.

Everyone was looking at them with wide eyes and mouth open except Namjin who were just smiling at them seeing how smoothly Tae handled JK and his anger, every girl and gay boys were envying Taehyung after seeing how JK immediately pulled the other near him without any protest as the country's Mafia King's anger issue is not hidden from anyone....

Mr. Chang announced the party is over fearing the Mafia king and made everyone to leave including the dead man's wife who was also shivering seeing his husband's condition and left immediately from there.....

Now only the mafia family and Mr. and Mrs. Chang were present there looking at Jungkook who was too busy in sniffing Taehyung who was just running his hand throw the other's silky hair causing him to sigh heavenly in his neck.....when Tae looked around and saw everyone looking at them in shock he blushed in embarrassment.....

"Leave me" Tae whispered in JK's ear who shook his head holding him more tightly.....which made Taehyung really think why this man can't leave him in very first attempt he always try.....

"Aish leave me everyone is looking at us" Tae slowly pushed JK who looked upward at him with dark eyes causing Tae to sigh and pulled the other face again into his neck who immediately start chewing the rubber candy between his teeth again.
(Awww i am feeling so soft right now please)

"Why did you kill him?" Tae asked after making sure the other was relaxed now.

"Because he said 'how sexy you'll look in bed' " JK whispered unknowingly biting Tae's neck who bite his own lip feeling the pain but didn't push the other away knowing very well the other need to relax right now.

"But you didn't have to kill him, you can just warn him hm?" Tae said running his hand slowly in JK's dark hairs.

"No! No-one is allowed to say something about you, you hear me no-one....you are my wifey" JK growled in Tae's neck and Tae can't help but feel butterflies in his stomach and he also unknowingly pulled JK close to him who sighed sniffing him in his neck. (Someone is getting close hm hm)

After taking like good 20 minutes JK leave Taehyung who was red in embarrassment causing everyone to coo at him loudly making him more red before running outside to their car and everyone chuckled at him.

"We are leaving" JK announced and followed Taehyung behind leaving everyone to sigh knowing his mood is ruined....well it's nothing new to them as he is always angry at everything.

They also left from there after sincerely apologizing to the older couple who assured them that the party was almost near it's end already.

Now they were driving towards their home as their mansion was a little far from the city, away from the city chaos and the tension between Taekook is clear to the older couple sitting in back of the car that's when the car suddenly came to a halt causing everyone to frown.....

"What happened kook? Why did you stop here?" Namjoon asked looking around as it was an empty road with some fields around and the car of security in front of them and the other two cars behind them also stopped.

"I don't know appa it's not starting again" JK frowned trying to start the car again but failed every time....soon Yoongi and Hobi also came to them asking why did they stop.....

"Wait I'll just check it" Yoongi said checking the car engine and everyone came outside from their car also Jimin and Momo who came and stood beside Tae and Jin who were standing at the passenger side of the car with Tae's back pressing against the car.

After 20 minutes when no-one was able to start the car again not even any of the bodyguards....Namjoon saw ladies sweating as it was afternoon in summer....

"Jinie you guys go and sit in Yoongi's car till it get done ok" Namjoon suggest them gaining everyone's attention who also nod agreeing but....

"Eomma someone said they will treat me as a queen right?" Tae said a little loud hands folded on his chest and tilting his neck aside giving a perfect view of his side profile to that someone who was standing at the driver side....

"But i never saw any queen standing in the middle of a road in such a hot afternoon" Tae again said smirking a little causing that someone to look at him amused with raised brows and everyone else chuckled at his sassiness....

JK signalled Hobi to come near him and whispered something in his ear....

"Come on Tae let's just sit in Yoongi's car till then" Jin said ready to go towards the other car but....

"Why the King don't have any more cars to himself" Tae said not looking at any of them still tilting his neck aside but soon five most expensive cars of different models came and stopped in front of him causing everyone to frown.

But a yelp escaped from Tae's mouth when he felt himself lifting from the ground as JK picked him up in a bridal style and Tae immediately put his hand around the other's neck for support.....

"Eomma if someone really considered themselves as a queen, then they should know a Queen always looks good only in their King's arms right" JK said in a challenging tone looking straight into Tae's eyes who bit his lower lip embarassed and everyone laughed at them shaking their head.

"Now choose your ride my Queen" JK whispered holding Taehyung more tightly who was totally red by now and choose any of the car quickly.
                   ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

I am f**king done with everything...
I am going to visit my hometown to give some peace to my oh not so f**ked up life....so just be patience please yaar.
Hope you guys like it....(2300 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                    - Alien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 1.3K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
389K 17.7K 35
Kim Taehyung, he was curled into a ball, his body shivering as his hands were wrapped around his 5 year old son. He cried and begged from the man to...
203K 13.3K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
Hurts By tamiko

Fanfiction

408K 14.3K 49
two boys are friends from childhood. Kook what you want on your birthday? I want you. We are not lover just friends with benefits...(sigh)- taehyung...